Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Nigerian Army Denies News Of 386 Soldiers Quiting Due To "Loss Of Interest" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Denies News Of 386 Soldiers Quiting Due To "Loss Of Interest" (14607 Views)

386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps / General Lucky Irabor Denies News Of Release Of Chibok Girls In Borno / Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Denies News Of 386 Soldiers Quiting Due To "Loss Of Interest" by prince4pro2: 6:17am On Jul 12, 2020
Only a fool will believe NA. Just like they have killed and wonded shekua lolzzzz
Re: Nigerian Army Denies News Of 386 Soldiers Quiting Due To "Loss Of Interest" by Tboysalau(m): 6:18am On Jul 12, 2020
aminusodiq:
made me remember one Indian movie like dat... I've forgotten its name
Nah from sec sch I learn this one..... Mayflower Sch Ikenne
Re: Nigerian Army Denies News Of 386 Soldiers Quiting Due To "Loss Of Interest" by danhans(m): 6:28am On Jul 12, 2020
Buhari govt. will always deny soon or later we will know the truth few days ago we were told Doctors were denied traveling abroad due to visa issue that was not granted to them and today it is a different story
Re: Nigerian Army Denies News Of 386 Soldiers Quiting Due To "Loss Of Interest" by aminusodiq(m): 6:31am On Jul 12, 2020
Tboysalau:

Nah from sec sch I learn this one..... Mayflower Sch Ikenne
it was used in one Indian movie like dat, I think.... "My name is khan"
Re: Nigerian Army Denies News Of 386 Soldiers Quiting Due To "Loss Of Interest" by Jaqenhghar: 6:39am On Jul 12, 2020
Deny first , admit later
Re: Nigerian Army Denies News Of 386 Soldiers Quiting Due To "Loss Of Interest" by EdiskyHarry: 6:39am On Jul 12, 2020
Who is even taking the Nigerian army serious anymore?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies News Of 386 Soldiers Quiting Due To "Loss Of Interest" by 900warriorz: 6:43am On Jul 12, 2020
The news might be true....have you seen videos on how the Nigerian soldiers were mass buried in a shallow grave? It's so appalling
Re: Nigerian Army Denies News Of 386 Soldiers Quiting Due To "Loss Of Interest" by Kiezodumah(m): 6:58am On Jul 12, 2020
Joefat:
This kind of news can only happen in Nigeria.. confusion government we be confusing citizens..

No one even know what to believe again, once news is out, we will need to wait for a while to know the legitimately of the news, unless, it will still end in FAKE NEWS.

Tufiakwa

Believe the Nigerian army @ ur own peril. That news is a real as day. They never denied the number of soldiers that resigned: 386. That's the catch
Re: Nigerian Army Denies News Of 386 Soldiers Quiting Due To "Loss Of Interest" by ZaddyGO(m): 7:05am On Jul 12, 2020
What do you expect the military to say? That the men didn't run? People dey go down for Maiduguri. Gallant men dey drop like rainfall cus of politics..

Re: Nigerian Army Denies News Of 386 Soldiers Quiting Due To "Loss Of Interest" by ThatFairGuy1: 7:08am On Jul 12, 2020
Nonsense. It's already on the dailies. They resigned
Re: Nigerian Army Denies News Of 386 Soldiers Quiting Due To "Loss Of Interest" by Wettoid123: 7:30am On Jul 12, 2020
it is normal b4 nko!
Re: Nigerian Army Denies News Of 386 Soldiers Quiting Due To "Loss Of Interest" by mjabdulk: 7:31am On Jul 12, 2020
If denying will solve things on ground, let them continue but if it cannot solve it more soldiers will resign, may be their massive resignations will wake Buhari from his slumber and reason with those that are calling to replace the outdated army chiefs and probe their corruptions alleged to them.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies News Of 386 Soldiers Quiting Due To "Loss Of Interest" by Sweeetheart(m): 7:55am On Jul 12, 2020
I know this Chief of army staff is not clean when he organise repentant crabs for Bokoharam and platform to send them abroad but unveil crocodile smile for ipob that haven't killed any civilian before

Buhari is directly involved in this Bokoharam and this Army Chiefs knows this, the reason why he can't sacked them

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Denies News Of 386 Soldiers Quiting Due To "Loss Of Interest" by Layksaide(m): 8:01am On Jul 12, 2020
[quote author=Ababbio post=91622537]

https://insidenaija.com.ng/2020/07/11/disregard-rumours-that-386-soldiers-fighting-boko-haram-have-disengaged-from-the-army-says-

PLEASE, WHERE IS LANCE CORPORAL MARTINS IDAKPINI? Hope he's not been wasted.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies News Of 386 Soldiers Quiting Due To "Loss Of Interest" by IMASTEX: 8:04am On Jul 12, 2020
janedonez:
The moment we stop living in self denial, we will start getting it right
Seconded
Re: Nigerian Army Denies News Of 386 Soldiers Quiting Due To "Loss Of Interest" by Eva165: 8:15am On Jul 12, 2020
A friend of my from Ekiti state left too. So why are they lieing?
Re: Nigerian Army Denies News Of 386 Soldiers Quiting Due To "Loss Of Interest" by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 12, 2020
Many have deserted
I know some who left and travelled abroad

There are the sensible ones
Re: Nigerian Army Denies News Of 386 Soldiers Quiting Due To "Loss Of Interest" by Grandmeister(m): 8:32am On Jul 12, 2020
Since that soldier made a video and got arrested many of his colleagues will resign in wake of that video.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies News Of 386 Soldiers Quiting Due To "Loss Of Interest" by demsy21(m): 9:06am On Jul 12, 2020
I can confidently say it's a lie. One of my distant uncle left the army. Too many rubbish going on there. angry
Re: Nigerian Army Denies News Of 386 Soldiers Quiting Due To "Loss Of Interest" by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:53am On Jul 12, 2020
Many are quiting... They won't tell us even if they desserted, my junior colleague where am working in abroad quit and ran to abroad after serving for 15 yrs both in borno and other places, he even went to Russia for special training , but he ran away after their camp was ransacked by Boko Haram severally , the last one that made him to quit is the one boko ambushed them and he is the only Survivor , where is he now in abroad he earns thrice of what he is earning in Nigeria Army even without stress

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies News Of 386 Soldiers Quiting Due To "Loss Of Interest" by Style007(m): 10:22am On Jul 12, 2020
Army lying as usual. just two days ago i saw over 50 dead bodies of soldiers killed by boko haram insurgents with the body of my secondary school classmate Chigozie included.
i can only pity those still enrolling to join the military

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies News Of 386 Soldiers Quiting Due To "Loss Of Interest" by Ilajeboy(m): 10:42am On Jul 12, 2020
Tboysalau:
We shall overcome, we shall overcome, We shall overcome someday; Oh, deep in my heart, I do believe, We shall overcome someday We are not afraid, we are not afraid, We are not afraid today; Oh, deep in my heart, I do believe, We are not afraid today. We shall live in peace, we shall live in peace, We shall live in peace someday; Oh, deep in my heart, I do believe, We shall live in peace someday.

Did u attend Mayflower Ikenne?
Re: Nigerian Army Denies News Of 386 Soldiers Quiting Due To "Loss Of Interest" by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 12, 2020
adecz:
angry angry angry

Anybody that has a relation fighting
in northeastern Nigeria should remove
them from the army or await their death!

The top army leaders & their Commander
In Chief do not appreciate them & even
live Boko haram soldiers more than our
own soldiers. Any theatre Commander
that goes to Maiduguri & starts dealing
decisively with Boko haram are quickly
redeployed to Abuja army headquarters .

They refuse to give our boys good weapons
& strong military vehicles to fight the
war. Most of the vehicles are produced
by welders in Kaduna & painted & can't
even stop AK47 bullets.. That is why
Boko haram are just killing our boys like
flies & Buhari doesn't care.

Imagine a country's armed forces, where
the Air force & Army Chiefs don't see eye
eye & their CInC thinks it is normal.

Our gallant boys are just dying for
nothing. A real tragedy.

This group of people in this pic
are the most incompetent bunch the
armed forces have ever produced.
I know one new recruit who passed out from depot training in 2017 that said the same thing.He said that they were more superior and gallant than bokoharam.But he was surprised when they told them to pack their belongings and be redeployed.They transferred them to different units across the states.That was in 2017.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies News Of 386 Soldiers Quiting Due To "Loss Of Interest" by Major77: 11:16am On Jul 12, 2020
Liars...i pity boys that are joining the nigerian army ur just a living dead.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies News Of 386 Soldiers Quiting Due To "Loss Of Interest" by EmekaBlue(m): 11:34am On Jul 12, 2020
it's sad how boko issue is ridiculing the NA
Re: Nigerian Army Denies News Of 386 Soldiers Quiting Due To "Loss Of Interest" by ehinmowo: 11:43am On Jul 12, 2020
Joefat:
This kind of news can only happen in Nigeria.. confusion government we be confusing citizens..

No one even know what to believe again, once news is out, we will need to wait for a while to know the legitimately of the news, unless, it will still end in FAKE NEWS.

Tufiakwa

You don't know what to blv in Nigeria after millitary has lied to your face for the past 10 years? Or after govt has lied to you for over 50 years?
Re: Nigerian Army Denies News Of 386 Soldiers Quiting Due To "Loss Of Interest" by sapientia(m): 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
I now believe its true.

They have denied.

That's the clue i was waiting for

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies News Of 386 Soldiers Quiting Due To "Loss Of Interest" by Zoey95: 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
whenever you say incompetent in service of the chiefs always leave out chief of air staff. and when giving reference to the military please always be very certain of the arm of force, we in the air force we are okay with our service chief. he is the best service chief we have had over the time . and he has done absolutely excellent in his Job. thank you.

God bless the NAF
God bless the Armed forces
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies News Of 386 Soldiers Quiting Due To "Loss Of Interest" by Mynightmare: 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
Self denial
Re: Nigerian Army Denies News Of 386 Soldiers Quiting Due To "Loss Of Interest" by Testimony1988(m): 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
More strength to them to keep fighting the enemies against the nation.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies News Of 386 Soldiers Quiting Due To "Loss Of Interest" by isaacprinz(m): 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
MrWTF:

Lies everywhere. The military is bleeped. I know a stripper who left the military for his present lifestyle. The military is for cowards who see real life struggle as something strange.
expired weed terrorizing your brain, no wonder you could comfortably type this trash...hmmm how can you call the military cowards if not that your mental health is irredeemable.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies News Of 386 Soldiers Quiting Due To "Loss Of Interest" by Newman224: 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2020
Zoey95:
whenever you say incompetent in service of the chiefs always leave out chief of air staff. and when giving reference to the military please always be very certain of the arm of force, we in the air force we are okay with our service chief. he is the best service chief we have had over the time . and he has done absolutely excellent in his Job. thank you.

God bless the NAF
God bless the Armed forces
God bless Nigeria

Keep deceiving yourself there you hear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IGP Orders Restriction Of Movement For Supplementary Elections Today. / Boko Haram Kill Abu Qaqa's Father In Maidugiri / Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.