Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,446 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) (17394 Views)

BBNaija :::: Tega's Husband Is The Biggest SIMP Of The Century!! [photo] / How Do I Get Rid Of This Simp Of A Guy / OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) by Mcslize: 10:59am On Jul 13, 2020
solmus:

You see this case, Will Smith just showed the whole world how smart he is... When you are tired of a bitch and don't want to loose your hard earned money to a divorce, you let the bitch use her own mouth to set herself up... Everyone may call you a fool now but should a divorce case pop up your money is intact, no alimony , no asset division

Is that how it works? Is property sharing based on who brought up a divorce? I doubt. Once a divorce occurs they must share properties irrespective of whether he agreed or not.
Re: Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) by Ekwutox: 10:59am On Jul 13, 2020
Nuel4:
go and bring another man's child to your husband naa let's see if you won't be butchered with machete when he finds out

1) I am not female

2) Women also kill their cheating husbands gruesomely might I add. So, do not condone violence because you think the other gender will be the victim.

3) What is wrong is wrong no matter how less the consequences are as compared to the other.
Re: Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) by Mcslize: 11:11am On Jul 13, 2020
eni4real:
He should man up and divorce her!!
That woman will give her a heart attack and his wealth will not count after he is gone!

Is there a way he can divorce her without them sharing his wealth?
Re: Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) by Mcslize: 11:16am On Jul 13, 2020
Nuel4:
a man who accepts an infidel as a wife is an aberration of natural and biological principles. No male is supposed to condole an unfaithful partner because it put him in a strong position to "father" a bastard who is not related to him

If you ask me, going the the baby mama way will be better in that type of society where everything favors women. So when she starts cheating, the man can conveniently move on without looking back. No assets will be shared.
Re: Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 13, 2020
Mcslize:

Is there a way he can divorce her without them sharing his wealth?
There is no other way!!
America is a feminized Country!!
Re: Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) by Nyamuriflathead: 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nice Thread
Re: Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) by AlphaTaikun: 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
davien:
It's not better bro.. simps always lose.
Smith through waving off his wife infidelity has told the world she can walk all over him (which she did).

His wife gave that small boy Ansa so much leverage that he said "will smith gave him his blessing to continue drilling his wife".

She lied about cheating on him years before, na the f**kboy cast her, even went as far as say he loves their family.

If he's not man enough to let her go then she'll eventually either leave him when she knows he can't do it himself or do something worse. It's rare if ladies who do such change, only time will tell.

Leonardo DiCaprio on the other hand dates ladies till they're 24/26 then shuffles them, no stress, no drama. Will deserved more than that woman.
Word! Exactly my line of thought.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Slept With My Brother's Wife Sister. / Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame / Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.