Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,449 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche (66455 Views)

American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches / Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2020
FrustratedLady:
Na you go tire grin
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by donnie(m): 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
engrchykae:
Jews were never White,
Let me ask you one question.
Why is the tribe of Dan in Ethiopia recognized by the state of Israel,they were airlifted to Israel around 1994
But they are being persecuted in Israel?
They had too much evidence that can't be denied because even the first missionaries came to Africa,the king's of Ethiopia are called the Lions of Judah.
Samson is a Nazarite with dreadlocks,chat me up when you find a Caucasian with dreadlocks.
The daughters of Jethro told their father that an Egyptian saved them, meaning that Egyptians and Hebrews had same skin color at the time before Arabs took over our civilizations in middleeast.
Babylon, Assyria are Africans,do you know?they are sons of Ham, Africa.
Before 1948 Europe hated the real Jews but when they succeeded in killing off Jews,some Caucasians came to Palestine to claim and impersonate jews.now Europe love Jews all of a sudden.
Nasser told them in 1953"what we have here is merely Hebrew speaking gentiles,you left black and came back White"

Preach brother... preach...
Give the devil bad day!

[img]https://media./images/263a31e8b4eaa08f6fde1f46adea2a08/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by Cogs(m): 12:47am On Jul 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

Do you?

Oga, you don't have sense!
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by F0untainofyouth(f): 11:05am On Jul 15, 2020
[s]
Zoie:
Na you go tire grin
[/s]
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by AntiChristian: 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
Cogs:

Oga, you don't have sense!

Na Your sibling at home with similar age as me no get sense!
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by Cogs(m): 10:01am On Jul 18, 2020
AntiChristian:

Na Your sibling at home with similar age as me no get sense!

You still don't have sense

How can you say a profane thing about a Man of God and suggest to yourself that you have sense?

Sensible people don't act like that, read whatever you learn morals from. You will know better!
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by Cogs(m): 10:04am On Jul 18, 2020
ComeToJesus:

Foolishness is an office that someone has to occupy. There has to be foolish thoughts and sayings so that wisdom and wise thoughts will continue to have value.

Oh boy, you sabi talk ooo!
Send me your acct number
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by Cogs(m): 10:06am On Jul 18, 2020
AntiChristian:

Where's your reference for all this? Liars shall eventually perish o!

E pain am ooo
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by Cogs(m): 10:06am On Jul 18, 2020
AntiChristian:

Where's your reference for all this? Liars shall eventually perish o!

E pain am ooo
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by AntiChristian: 10:08am On Jul 18, 2020
Cogs:

E pain am ooo

Of cos lies dey pain! Na lie water dm use bathe you!
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by AntiChristian: 10:10am On Jul 18, 2020
Cogs:

You still don't have sense

How can you say a profane thing about a Man of God and suggest to yourself that you have sense?

Sensible people don't act like that, read whatever you learn morals from. You will know better!

of cos i have sense than all your sibling...
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by Cogs(m): 10:20am On Jul 18, 2020
AntiChristian:

How can a sane person, use the name antichrist.
After it is clearly written that the AntiChrist/AntiChristian and his agents will be cast into the lake of fire and the then the bottomless pit.

It is obvious that you not just senseless but you are also dumb, silly and stupid. grin

BTW, you may be old, but you a child in your thinking, you know why?

Children, talk first, think second before understanding
But Adults, understands first, think then talk.

The former clearly applies to a fool like you! tongue

You are even worse than a child, you are a slowpoke cry tongue kiss
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by Cogs(m): 11:19am On Jul 18, 2020
AntiChristian:

You should better repent
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by ComeToJesus: 11:20am On Jul 18, 2020
Cogs:

Oh boy, you sabi talk ooo!
Send me your acct number

grin grin grin so you want to reward me for talking. Wonderful. Nice of you grin
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by GalaticHorde: 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
FlipModeSquade:

Jews were not BLACKS..

Where is the historical proof of your assertions?

Jews are of Middle Eastern origins,same as Arabs..

Are Arabs Black?

The European Jews you talk about (Ashkenazi) are not the only Jews in Israel today and that is not the issue here..

were ancient Egyptians with proximity to Judea also middle eastern Asians? You are taking the middle East distribution of race in modern context, until the Arab jihad it wasn't so monoracial, to put ancient Judea and Samaria in the appropriate racial context, you need to look at who their neighbours were, kemmet to the south was purely African black with wooly hair if ancient Greek philosophers who studied there and wrote about them were to be believed, the Phoenicians and syrians to their north were only a shade or two lighter, reference is to the Carthaginian general who invaded Italy in the Punic wars Hannibal was black and he was also of the ruling class of Carthage vis-à-vis Phoenician. Put that in reference, sandwiched between two peoples that were black to different degrees are you trying to say the judeans and Samaritans weren't? That will stand logic on its head plus the oldest paintings of the nativity obtainable in ancient orthodox churches like the Coptic, Greek and Russian orthodox churches all paint Jesus, Mary and Joseph as black! Are you also calling them liars? Historically Jews have been heavily discriminated against in Europe and were easily identifiable not just because of their religious practice's but also because their appearance was markedly different in skin color and hair texture, even with the bromance between Judaism and Islam early post jihad conquests, Jews were still discernable from Arabs in appearance and the reason why is your guess is as good as mine, they weren't Arabs or what you term as contemporary modern middle Eastern!

Don't buy naively into the centuries of propaganda trying to paint Christianity, Jesus and Jews as white or Arab because they weren't
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by AntiChristian: 7:52am On Jul 19, 2020
Cogs:

You should better repent

You don repent?
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by AntiChristian: 8:00am On Jul 19, 2020
Cogs:

How can a sane person, use the name antichrist.
After it is clearly written that the AntiChrist/AntiChristian and his agents will be cast into the lake of fire and the then the bottomless pit.

It is obvious that you not just senseless but you are also dumb, silly and stupid. grin

BTW, you may be old, but you a child in your thinking, you know why?

Children, talk first, think second before understanding
But Adults, understands first, think then talk.

The former clearly applies to a fool like you! tongue

You are even worse than a child, you are a slowpoke cry tongue kiss

No wonder you're a Christian and brainless. Hope this trait is not congenital?
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by KingRoiz: 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2023
John 3:16 is a very common one. John 14: 6 is just one out of many.

AntiChristian:

From the scripture you quoted you mean Paul right? Judas helped your God in fulfilling his mission of sacrificing himself. Without Judas there will be no Christianity as you claim!

Where did Jesus told people to accept him in the Bible?
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by AntiChristian: 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2023
Show me where Jesus told anyone to accept him as Lord and savior in those verses!

KingRoiz:
John 3:16 is a very common one. John 14: 6 is just one out of many.

Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by KingRoiz: 5:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
Sir, What exactly did those bible verses state? Can you read them or better quote them here?

AntiChristian:
Show me where Jesus told anyone to accept him as Lord and savior in those verses!

Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by AntiChristian: 8:35am On Jun 07, 2023
KingRoiz:
Sir, What exactly did those bible verses state? Can you read them or better quote them here?

I should quote what you wrote here?

For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

John 3:16 that was used to spoon feed us in Sunday School those days! If God truly love the world He would have just saved the world without killing anyone! Sending his son even makes him worse! What sort of a father kills his son for anything? More so, i won't be able to wrap my head around why Almighty God needs a son to help him in anything!

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John14:6

Jesus actually responded to a question asked him. And of course, he was the way during his time on earth for his people just as Noah, Moses, etc were during their time.
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by Benfaco: 9:21am On Jun 07, 2023
The love of God for us

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

When Adam sinned, he lost the direct access he initially had with God. (Genesis 3) God decided to send his only begotten son (Jesus) to pay the price for our sins on the cross of calvary because of his love for us. When Christ resurrected, he restored all privileges that we once had and brought redemption to us all. All we need is to believe that he died for our sin and has once again granted us direct access with God. No longer through an intermediary! (Mathew 27:50-53).

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

If our earthly parents care so much for us, how much more our father in heaven! (Luke 11:11-13). God’s love for us is infinite. He has promised to supply all our needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philipians 4:19).

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I accept and acknowledge you as my personal lord and savior. I sincerely ask that you forgive my sins. Come into my life and pour out your spirit on me. By faith, I receive the promise of the father, which is the holy spirit. (John 14:16) I thank you for the price that you paid for me on the cross of calvary. Thank you for my redemption. I pray that your power, grace and favor will abide with me now and forever more. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) / Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel / The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.