Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche (66457 Views)

American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches / Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by AntiChristian: 8:49am On Jul 13, 2020
donwily:

God’s act per time is for a purpose.
Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead that the Father may be glorified but He gave his own life for us all and God the father didn’t spare Him. Same way He calls His children to glory when He chooses to.
His ways are far different from our ways.

What kind of a father kills his son for other's salvation?
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by AntiChristian: 8:52am On Jul 13, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

So you are not aware that AntiChristian is a fool. He is not only a fool but madness runs in their family. He inherited mental sick and Nairaland is a platform big enough to display it.
I will soon post a newspaper that carried his story. grin

His sickness occurs every seven days. Thank God he can't bite through the internet. His spit is contagious and he bites.

grin I can't imagine how pained you are! Please tag me in the newspaper. But actually we don't have madness in my family.

So as you judge so shall it will be for you!
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by AntiChristian: 8:56am On Jul 13, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

grin he pain you die

You are mentally sick.

The sick parents that gave birth to you are so stupid that they did not terminate the pregnancy that brought you into the world.
You are gradually getting close to your doom.
It just remains a few steps for you to get there.

Jumping on any Christian post displaying the generational madness that runs in your family is fun to Christians.

The same bible that says I should be quietly watching fools like you is the same bible that says when your madness is getting messier, I should give you the type of reply asiwere like you deserve. Me I will serve it hot hot for you.

You and your sick parents are mad!!!!

grin

Proverbs 26:5

This kind of Jesus that allows you to curse people with their family is unworthy of emulation! What a bad example. Even if I slap your left cheek cna'y u give the other one join?

I don't expect any better! You are a Christian following Jesus!
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by AntiChristian: 8:57am On Jul 13, 2020
Aarondan:
meanwhile you are talking trash

And you too.
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by AntiChristian: 8:58am On Jul 13, 2020
Danniedpastor:

He has done his time here on Earth. He's gone home to rest.
If you like waste your life on Earth by fighting an invisible battle.... HELL US REAL

Yeah! I know hell is real. How are you sure both of them are not in hell?

Where's the evidence they are resting not suffering?
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by AntiChristian: 8:59am On Jul 13, 2020
Adgideon:
many are liking ur foolishness and stupidity making them more foolish and stupid than u

And that makes you more asinine too!
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by AntiChristian: 8:59am On Jul 13, 2020
Mrpojj:

Like seriously?
Wake him to do what

You claim to have the spirit, Oya do your work!
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by AntiChristian: 9:00am On Jul 13, 2020
eki2000:
Fool! You wanted him to live forever. When yourself are not sure of seeing 40 years.

Did Jesus see 40?
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by AntiChristian: 9:00am On Jul 13, 2020
farmerking:

You speak like a fool, oh l just check on your name now, no wonder you an Antichrist! I can't expect anything less than that from you!!! Mitchew
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by AntiChristian: 9:01am On Jul 13, 2020
farmerking:

You speak like a fool, oh l just check on your name now, no wonder you an Antichrist! I can't expect anything less than that from you!!! Mitchew

Pele! Nnadoooo! Wisest fool!
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by AntiChristian: 9:03am On Jul 13, 2020
ComeToJesus:

Foolishness is an office that someone has to occupy. There has to be foolish thoughts and sayings so that wisdom and wise thoughts will continue to have value.

Are you being led by the Spirit to say this?

Well Galatians 3:1 call some people foolish so...

You are foolish too sha!
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by AntiChristian: 9:04am On Jul 13, 2020
Moloso:
May God forgive you. Was there death premature like Lazarus own. It old Age every one will die. Please don't put your life and destiny at stake because you want to get likes from nairalander's.

My destiny is secure! Whatever misses me will never be mine. And whatever is mine will never miss me.
How old was Lazarus when he died?

how old was Jesus when he died?
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

This kind of Jesus that allows you to curse people with their family is unworthy of emulation! What a bad example. Even if I slap your left cheek cna'y u give the other one join?

I don't expect any better! You are a Christian following Jesus!

Keep on ranting. The demons in you are always protesting. They are gradually leading to your grave.

When we want to treat mad people like you and your lineage we use all manners of styles. Yours deserve beating and talking sense into your demon invested head. You are mad.

I repeat, you, your papa, your mama are all mad!

Madness runs in your family and its the demons in you I am attacking not the flesh they occupy. grin

Keep it coming.
You go hear am.

Mentally derailed mofo.

Proverbs 26:5 grin
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

grin I can't imagine how pained you are! Please tag me in the newspaper. But actually we don't have madness in my family.

So as you judge so shall it will be for you!

See mad man saying "so shall it be" e remain small make you add "In Jesus Name"

Your mendular oblongata is being reformed. grin

Madness runs in your family. I read it in the news. grin
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by Levifantree(m): 9:31am On Jul 13, 2020
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by AntiChristian: 9:35am On Jul 13, 2020
Nyanabo:

your most powerful prophet was poisoned by a woman prisoner and die on the laps of a woman. the same woman he rape when she was 9 years and he was 56 at the time. how shameful.

Christians are liars!
Where was it mentioned that he raped anyone?
You said he died on the laps of a woman, the same woman she claim she raped
How did your Samson die?
How did your Lord Jesus die?
And at what age did Jesus die?
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by AntiChristian: 9:37am On Jul 13, 2020
bigpicture001:

Lazarus died young and Jesus needed the opportunity to show who he is.. Read again, he deliberately delayed his coming to raise him.. ND it's the first time it was recorded that Jesus deliberately intended a show off of his miracle so that they the crowd would believe his connection with God

Show-off?

Can a miracle be done to "show-off"?
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by AntiChristian: 9:38am On Jul 13, 2020
engrchykae:
your paedophile prophet performed ablutions instead of miracles

Even false prophets dey do miracle!
and where is the proof for paedophila o liar?
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by bigpicture001: 10:02am On Jul 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

Show-off?

Can a miracle be done to "show-off"?

Yes he actually did it to show off... Even the Bible acknowledge the show off
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by Danniedpastor(m): 10:45am On Jul 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

Yeah! I know hell is real. How are you sure both of them are not in hell?
Where's the evidence they are resting not suffering?

Probably, you should go and check for them in hell. Negative mind
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by Mrpojj(m): 1:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

You claim to have the spirit, Oya do your work!

How old is the man abeg?
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by dalass(f): 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

What's 88 from those that lived for centuries?

You should have woken him like Lazarus.

List the names and ages of your family members who lived for centuries... grin

Since you quote the bible so much, please quote where it is written that men must live for centuries before they die grin
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by ComeToJesus: 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

Are you being led by the Spirit to say this?

Well Galatians 3:1 call some people foolish so...

You are foolish too sha!

You are discharging the duties of your office very well. Keep it up. That office of foolishness has many occupants. I didn't know you are a proud occupant too.

3 Likes

Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by Adgideon(m): 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

And that makes you more asinine too!
no but it makes you look like a didirin
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by Adgideon(m): 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
ComeToJesus:

You are discharging the duties of your office very well. Keep it up. That office of foolishness has many occupants. I didn't know you are a proud occupant too.
He is in the hall of fame for foolish pple suffering from foolishness

3 Likes

Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by omojeesu(m): 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
Anti-Christian there's a time for every purpose under heaven. A time to be born and a time to die.

Raising the dead to life is the prerogative of the Giver of Life not whimsical act of man.

You too will die one day! What's your hope thereafter?
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by AntiChristian: 10:28am On Jul 14, 2020
Adgideon:
no but it makes you look like a didirin

Your didinrin rhymes with asinwin and asinine!
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by AntiChristian: 11:10am On Jul 14, 2020
ComeToJesus:

There are so many fools in the Bible and my name no dey! Even Jesus call people foolish too.

Matthew 23:33
"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Luke 11:40
You foolish people! Did not the one who made the outside make the inside also?

Matthew 16:23
Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."

What type of perfect role model is this to follow? He went around insulting people while he preached, while at the same time he told his followers to show love to their enemies? He even went so far as calling one of his disciples "Satan"!! Why couldn't Jesus be more patient and hold his tongue?
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by AntiChristian: 11:28am On Jul 14, 2020
dalass:

List the names and ages of your family members who lived for centuries... grin
UTME QUESTION Jamb office don close due to covid.

Since you quote the bible so much, please quote where it is written that men must live for centuries before they die grin[/quote]

Actually i believe man can die anytime! As a miscarriage, toddler/infant, Adolescent, youth, and aged.
No one knows his death day/time. But Pastors should be able to wake the dead. Why can't they wake them as Jesus woke Lazarus?
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by dalass(f): 11:45am On Jul 14, 2020
AntiChristian:

UTME QUESTION Jamb office don close due to covid.

Since you quote the bible so much, please quote where it is written that men must live for centuries before they die grin

Actually i believe man can die anytime! As a miscarriage, toddler/infant, Adolescent, youth, and aged.
No one knows his death day/time. But Pastors should be able to wake the dead. Why can't they wake them as Jesus woke Lazarus?

And Lazarus was 88 years old when he first died and Jesus raised him up? grin
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by AntiChristian: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2020
dalass:

And Lazarus was 88 years old when he first died and Jesus raised him up? grin

How old was he?
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by dalass(f): 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
AntiChristian:

How old was he?

UTME QUESTION.... ..Last time I checked, Jamb office is still closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic!cheesy grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) / Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel / The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.