Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home (28721 Views)

Chiamaka Nnadozie Saves 2 Penalties & Eliminates Arsenal From Champions League. / Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) / World Cup: Croatia Vs Denmark - 1 - 1 (3 - 2 Penalties) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by ojaysam25(m): 11:21am On Jul 12, 2020
tesppidd:
Ronaldo is penaldo NOT because he acores them but because he loves to hussle and dive for them.

And his goal numbers are padded with penalties.

He is penaldo for life.
As long as he keep scoring them in crucial matches unlike the midget....I accept your verdict...

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Dalil8: 11:22am On Jul 12, 2020
Sircarma99:
Ronaldo is penaldo and Penalty is Ronaldo.

Pessi is Mr Eibar and Eibar is Pessi

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Asour: 11:23am On Jul 12, 2020
obonujoker:
Well deserved, superbly taken penalties

If penalties were easy someone would not be trolled about international trophy till this day grin

Moreover Ronaldo for SerieA golden boot and European golden boot

Not true though.
Messi scorung his penalty was no guarantee for Argentina winning the COPA in 2016.

CR7 missed his 2008 UCL Final penalty but still won the trophy.

Also you conveniently forgot the 2015 COPA when he alone converted his penalty and other team mates missed theirs, Argentina still lost.

Even though special players abound, Football is still a team sport.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by grammarian247(m): 11:26am On Jul 12, 2020
I teach Pearson Test of English(PTE) in just three weeks. No stories, just the tricks. +2348038999587
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Dalil8: 11:26am On Jul 12, 2020
charlesm91:
no mind them. When they fail instead of facing their problem they form an agenda to massage their pain. Now they celebrate assist like it’s more important than the goal. To them league is greater than ucl, individual award in a competition is more important than winning the actual trophy.

I thought i was the only one that noticed.

All of a sudden assists is now more important than goals.

Watch pessi's 2 assists against Villarreal again and tell me if those were really assists.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by charlesm91(m): 11:29am On Jul 12, 2020
Dalil8:

Watch pessi's 2 assists against Villarreal again and tell me if those were really assists.
as in...see fine Griezmann goal, goal.com no even put am as headline na the assist from Messi them put up. If it were to be reversed It’ll still be Messi on the front page.
Assists are good but it’s highly dependent on the player who scores, if not it amounts to nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by tesppidd: 11:30am On Jul 12, 2020
ojaysam25:

As long as he keep scoring them in crucial matches unlike the midget....I accept your verdict...
Choke on it.

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by ThierryJay: 11:30am On Jul 12, 2020
Dalil8:

Well those penalties won Juve the league.

Same as Real Madrid.

Your dwarf would have been a world cup holder and this season's la liga winner if he was good at taking penalties.

No matter how much you over-exaggerate the importance of penalties, just know that CR7 can never be the GOAT on account of how good he is in penalties.

Pele, Maradona, Ronaldo de lima, Cryuff's assessment as the very best players ever were never on the basis of how good they were at penalties. Pele's refused to take penalties cos he believed it was a gifted goal. I'm not saying scoring penalties is a crime, they are okay alright, but in the order of players' attributes and contributions, penalties are at the lowest rung of the football ladder. Many atimes, a wonderful assist carries greater weight than a penalty scored.

For your information, despite having a two-year headstart, CR7 has a lesser number of non-penalty goals in his career than Messi has currently. I repeat, Messi has scored a higher number of non-penalty goals than CR7 as we speak. Go figure!

And Messi would not have won the world cup if he had scored the penalty against Iceland. Also, he has scored all 5 of his penalties this season in La liga (100% conversion rate) so I don't know where you are getting the notion that he would win this season's la liga if he scored his penalties.

In summary, your submissions are false, uninformed and disjointed at best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Dalil8: 11:32am On Jul 12, 2020
ThierryJay:

[s]No matter how much you over-exaggerated the importance of penalties, just know that CR7 can never be the GOAT on account of how good he is in penalties.

Pele, Maradona, Ronaldo de lima, Cryuff's assessment as the very best players ever were never on the basis of how good they were at penalties. Pele's refused to take penalties cos he believed it was a gifted goal. I'm not saying scoring penalties is a crime, they are okay alright, but in the order of players' attributes and contributions, penalties are at the lowest rung of the football ladder. Many a times, a wonderful assist carries greater weight than a penalty scored.

For your information, despite having a two-year headstart, CR7 has a lesser number of non-penalty goals in his career than Messi has currently. I repeat, Messi has scored a higher number of non-penalty goals than CR7 as we speak. Go figure!

And Messi would not have won the world cup if he had scored the penalty against Iceland. Also, he has scored all 5 of his penalties this season in La liga (100% conversion rate) so I don't know where you are getting the notion that he would win this season's la liga if he scored his penalties.

In summary, your submissions are false, uninformed and disjointed at best.

[/s]

Yawns...

Cristiano Ronaldo still remains the most complete and best footballer ever to walk the earth.

He's a God.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by tesppidd: 11:33am On Jul 12, 2020
Dalil8:

Assists are not more important than goals.

We celebrate both goals and assists.

Ronaldo 723 Goals in over 1000 matches.

Messi 702 Goals in 850 matches.

Messi 250 Assists.
Ronaldo 180 Assists.

Goals Messi shiits on Ronaldo.
Assists Messi shiits on Ronaldo.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by ojaysam25(m): 11:34am On Jul 12, 2020
tesppidd:
Choke on it.
He started playing football 2010 abi...meanwhile since you have nothing reasonable to say...let me continue my work.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by tesppidd: 11:35am On Jul 12, 2020
Asour:

Not true though.
Messi scorung his penalty was no guarantee for Argentina winning the COPA in 2016.

CR7 missed his 2008 UCL Final penalty but still won the trophy.

Also you conveniently forgot the 2015 COPA when he alone converted his penalty and other team mates missed theirs, Argentina still lost.

Even though special players abound, Football is still a team sport.
Actually in 5 penalty competitions for Argentina, Messi only missed once.

Copa America 2012.
World Cup 2014.
Copa America 2015.
Copa America 2016.
Copa America 2019.

His only miss was at Copa 2015.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Dalil8: 11:37am On Jul 12, 2020
tesppidd:
Assists are not more important than goals.

[s]We celebrate both goals and assists.

Ronaldo 723 Goals in over 1000 matches.

Messi 702 Goals in 850 matches.

Messi 250 Assists.
Ronaldo 180 Assists.

Goals Messi shiits on Ronaldo.
Assists Messi shiits on Ronaldo.
[/s]

Tell your dwarf to prove himself elsewhere.

There's a life outside Camp Nou / Eibar

[img]https://media./images/f0b87c2789e878a88571235d0a0d9b97/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by tesppidd: 11:38am On Jul 12, 2020
ojaysam25:

He started playing football 2010 abi...meanwhile since you have nothing reasonable to say...let me continue my work[s][/s].
Thrash.

We are comparing with Ronaldo here.

Abi was it Ronaldo that held the records before 2010?

Rubbish.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Asour: 11:38am On Jul 12, 2020
tesppidd:
Actually in 5 penalty competitions for Argentina, Messi only missed once.

Copa America 2012.
World Cup 2014.
Copa America 2015.
Copa America 2016.
Copa America 2019.

His only miss was at Copa 2015.

You're Off. The year was 2016.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by tesppidd: 11:39am On Jul 12, 2020
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by tesppidd: 11:40am On Jul 12, 2020
Asour:

You're Off. The year was 2016.
Whatever.

He missed only once. In case you didnt notice, that's the relevant point.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by pquaver(m): 11:41am On Jul 12, 2020
QuickStandard:
The GOAT

Scoring 29 goals with the way Juve play is a miracle.

I know some will say "how many penalty"

Forgetting the last time someone scored in a long time, they were all penalty

Bro not to take anything away from Ronaldo and his super abilities but did you watch the match?
Juventus were abysmal same as Ronaldo.. Truelly he was invisible until the penalties.. And really atleast try to do something in the midfield, drop deep try create something even if you loose at least we will see the efforts and to me its d difference between him and Messi when the team is no playing well Messi will want to try to create sth from midfield .. The 2 don't have to be at their best all the time but we wey dey watch appreciate their efforts..

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by ThierryJay: 11:41am On Jul 12, 2020
charlesm91:
as in...see fine Griezmann goal, goal.com no even put am as headline na the assist from Messi them put up. If it were to be reversed It’ll still be Messi on the front page.
Assists are good but it’s highly dependent on the player who scores, if not it amounts to nothing.

While I agree that Greizmann's goal was extraordinary, I would question the football sense of anyone saying Messi's two assists against Villareal were ordinary!

First assist- chests down a long ball and juggles it over a player, goes into a trademark run and beats another player before laying it off perfectly for Suarez to curl home from 19 yards. How is that a routine assist by any standards? When last has CR7 provided that kind of quality assist?

Second assist - draws players to himself during a run and then backheels the ball to Greizmann in space - How is a backheeled assist anything ordinary? See it getting more obvious that CR7 fans appear not to understand the rudiments/philosophy of great football and only watch matches on livescores. To them, Gerd Muller is greater than Ronaldo de Lima since he has scored way more number of goals with many trophies as well.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Dalil8: 11:42am On Jul 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by ThierryJay: 11:42am On Jul 12, 2020
Dalil8:
[/s]

Yawns...

Cristiano Ronaldo still remains the most complete and best footballer ever to walk the earth.

He's a God.

I agree, to football illiterates like you. Smarter people know otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by tesppidd: 11:43am On Jul 12, 2020
Dalil8:
[/s]

[s]Tell your dwarf to prove himself elsewhere.

There's a life outside Camp Nou / Eibar[/s]

[img]https://media./images/f0b87c2789e878a88571235d0a0d9b97/tenor.gif[/img]
He has excelled in every international football competition.

FIFA World Cup Golden ball.
Copa America Golden ball.
Under 20 Golden ball.
Olympic Golden ball.

What Individual award for excellence has Ronaldo won for Portugal?

Tell your MCM to excel and win something without being carried by Eder and Bernado Silva.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by tesppidd: 11:45am On Jul 12, 2020
Dalil8:

[s]Pain who? cheesy

Enlarge this and use as a wallpaper in your room. grin[/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11905274_11850995screenshot20200630153359crop720x655jpeg05962ba19719c40c9076030e4d254103_jpeg6c6c7eaa4dda69ec7b6717dfe513e9af
Rather self-service off it. I know that's what you do. That's what you have a lot of them.

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Dalil8: 11:46am On Jul 12, 2020
tesppidd:
He has excelled in every international football competition.

FIFA World Cup Golden ball.
Copa America Golden ball.
Under 20 Golden ball.
Olympic Golden ball.

What Individual award for excellence has Ronaldo won for Portugal?

Tell your MCM to excel and win something without being carried by Eder and Bernado Silva.

Tell your dwarf to leave Camp Nou. Then we can have a real conversation.

Until then CR7 remains No 1 undisputed

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by ojaysam25(m): 11:46am On Jul 12, 2020
tesppidd:
Thrash.

We are comparing with Ronaldo here.

Abi was it Ronaldo that held the records before 2010?

Rubbish.
Messi started senior football 2004...is only fair to collate your stats from that timeframe...
Meanwhile..when you re through collating,let me know...I will like to know the outcome.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by michealdeco: 11:49am On Jul 12, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
Interviewer: what is your best kind of Tea?

Ronaldo: Penal-Tea (penalty). grin grin grin grin
dontleaveme cheesy cheesy
Waitforme grin
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by tesppidd: 11:49am On Jul 12, 2020
ojaysam25:

Messi started senior football 2004...is only fair to collate your stats from that timeframe...
Meanwhile..when you re through collating,let me know...I will like to know the outcome.
I don't need to.

As long as I know that what I have uploaded already proves how superior he is to Christiano Ronaldo.

The previous decade belonged to the likes of Zidane, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo and co.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by Dalil8: 11:51am On Jul 12, 2020
ThierryJay:

I agree, to football illiterates like you. Smarter people know otherwise.

Retards you mean?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by jagorinho: 11:52am On Jul 12, 2020
dumininu01:
They just cheated atalanta in dah game... I'm amazed inter are struggling under Conte with the signings he made
Conte has been very poor, especially after this covid break, do you know that if inter had won their last two matches against bologna and Hellas Verona, and win the one tomorrow, inter would be 3 points behind juventus but they have lost incentive to be competitive, I put the blame on conte.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by tesppidd: 11:53am On Jul 12, 2020
Dalil8:

[s]Tell your dwarf to leave Camp Nou. Then we can have a real conversation.

Until then CR7 remain[/s]s No 1 undisputed
Whatever tickles your butth0le.

Only when Ronaldo goes to lowly clubs like Chievo or Osasuna. Then I'd agree that he has proved himself.

Not running to billion pound clubs like Juventus and Madrid and telling iidiots that he's proving himself.

Indeed.

Juventus that is winning 10 straight titles!

The joke is on you!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home by NigeriaB(m): 11:57am On Jul 12, 2020
Basalt:
Now I UNDERSTAND why they call him Penaldo.
He penalted the two goals

You would prefer he missed the penalties?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Shares Throwback Photo / I Feel Sorry For Alvaro Morata - Ruud Gulit / Smalling Reveals What Messi & Suarez Will Do To Man Utd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.