Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

I Pray Even Not For Satan To Experience It.” – Lady Cautions Young Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Pray Even Not For Satan To Experience It.” – Lady Cautions Young Women (565 Views)

No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Pray Even Not For Satan To Experience It.” – Lady Cautions Young Women by Serginho(m): 6:46am On Jul 12, 2020
Arowolo Olamide Temitope, a Nigerian lady who was barred from boarding an evacuation flight to Nigeria by the Lebanese airport management after receiving orders from her employer in Lebanon, has finally arrived Nigeria.

Arowolo who was evacuated from Lebanon by the Federal Government on Saturday July 11, narrated her ordeal while in Lebanon, warning young Nigerian girls against travelling abroad.

Arowolo, 31, was among 19 other victims on who were received by officials of the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) and the House of Representatives Committee on Diaspora Affairs at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport In Abuja, today.

A video of Temitope circulated on the internet regarding the violation of her human rights in Lebanon. She said in the viral video she was beaten by Mahmoud Zahran, the husband of her employer, Feyzeh Diab, on April 25, at their home in Choueifat, South of Beirut, after accusing her of stealing a phone.

She continued narrating instances of emotional, physical and sexual assault she recieved from Zahran and Diab.

After the video went viral, the Federal Governmen asked Lebanese authorities to bring her back to Nigeria.

Temitope, speaking to journalists at the Abuja airport, said Lebanon was like 'hell' for her and cautioned Nigerian girls against being lured abroad.

FULL CONFESSION BELOW:
https://www.topgistpedia.com/2020/07/what-i-experienced-in-lebanon-i-pray.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Married Men Like This? / Would You Marry A Guy With Multiple Children From Different Girlfriends? / What Will You Do If You Caught Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.