Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:40 PM

Why Do Christians Reject Old Testament Laws But Stick To Tithing - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Christians Reject Old Testament Laws But Stick To Tithing (2938 Views)

If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? / We Are Not Under The Laws But Are Expected To Obey The Law / Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Christians Reject Old Testament Laws But Stick To Tithing by sonmvayina(m): 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Tithe is not a Tax, even though they resemble each other.

Tax is a wicked Creation of men, but Tithe is Something Else, That is Good, and Good Children are already doing it.

And like Christ Asked Peter "who are the people that pay taxes, is it the Children of the House or Strangers?"

That question should give you an idea of what God Has in His Heart!

It would be nice to understand from where it originated from

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/4266406/jewish/Maaser-Tithing-in-Torah-and-Jewish-Law.htm
Re: Why Do Christians Reject Old Testament Laws But Stick To Tithing by truespeak: 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
Kobojunkie:
you are the one who keeps evading questions asked you only tp inject irrelevant information whenever you want.

Notice that i have asked you the very same question at least 4 times now and each time you have chosen to evade so you can inject another irrelevant detail

I have gone to look at the Books you requested I comment on, and this is my Comment.

Whenever you mention Jeremiah and Ezekiel, You Must Remember the Contract which God had with you them as you said.

Which is to the effect, if you breach our Agreement, I, The Lord would Deal with You Very Hotly, but Because I Agreed your father Abraham, that it shall be Eternal, I will not Completely Destroy you all.

Abraham's Children breached the Contract and God Hotly Dealt with them as He Promised He shall do.

That is what is seen in Jeremiah and Ezekiel, in that Isreal is being Wiped out, but for a few, in Honour to the Contract God had with Abraham!

Hence you see in Jeremiah 30:10-16

"10Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the LORD; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid.

11For I am with thee, saith the LORD, to save thee: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet will I not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished.

12For thus saith the LORD, Thy bruise is incurable, and thy wound is grievous.

13There is none to plead thy cause, that thou mayest be bound up: thou hast no healing medicines.

14All thy lovers have forgotten thee; they seek thee not; for I have wounded thee with the wound of an enemy, with the chastisement of a cruel one, for the multitude of thine iniquity; because thy sins were increased.

15Why criest thou for thine affliction? thy sorrow is incurable for the multitude of thine iniquity: because thy sins were increased, I have done these things unto thee."

All these things done and said with Respect to the Covenant.
Re: Why Do Christians Reject Old Testament Laws But Stick To Tithing by WizzyVine: 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
I don't know why most christians love to interpret scriptures to suit their own minds.

The Bible is clear and explicit on the issue of Tithing.

1. Tithing preceded the law, for Abraham gave tithes before Moses. Therefore, the law being abolished does not terminate tithe which came before the law.

2. Grace does not mean we reject old testament laws. Grace only means, we are empowered by the Holy Spirit to fulfill the law without observing the law mechanically.

In the old testament, the law was written on tables of stone. In the new testament, the law is written in our hearts, fulfilling Ezekiel 11:19. Then, we are empowered to do by the Spirit what the old testament saints could not do in the flesh. This is Grace.

3. In Mathew 23:23, Jesus reiterates that tithing, showing mercy, etc should not be left undone. Showing its important.

4. In Hebrew 7:8, the scripture says the children of Aaron receive tithe on earth even though they have a discontinuing priesthood in the old testament, but, Jesus in His everlasting priesthood receive our tithes in heaven in the new testament.

Conclusion

In the old testament, there was no specific judgement given for refusal to pay tithe. God commanded it as the only way, through which He could bless His people.

No one will go to hell for not paying his tithes, but a refusal to pay tithes can place a limitation on your finances.

As it was for the old testament saints, so is it for the new. Tithe is a matter of choice, but those who practice it will not fail to reap the benefits.
Re: Why Do Christians Reject Old Testament Laws But Stick To Tithing by truespeak: 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
Kobojunkie:
you are the one who keeps evading questions asked you only tp inject irrelevant information whenever you want.

Notice that i have asked you the very same question at least 4 times now and each time you have chosen to evade so you can inject another irrelevant detail

Continued!

Then in Line with His Words in Jeremiah, Isreal is now at "Rest" as He said, But Another Plan and Move has been put in Effect for them But The Law or Covenant Has Not Changed, Only God has Changed How He shall Respond to Them today, which is what you are calling New Covenant.

For where God said He Shall Deliver Them to the hands of all their enemies, which was done and his Law is fulfilled, He has rather Chosen To Respond in Another Way, One of which was the Submission of Christ to the Cross.

But there are many other moves He has made, and Has Been Making and He shall make, but they are not clearly spelt out as before, but the Righteous See these things and have observed some of them.
Re: Why Do Christians Reject Old Testament Laws But Stick To Tithing by Kobojunkie: 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
WizzyVine:
I don't know why most christians love to interpret scriptures to suit their own minds.

The Bible is clear and explicit on the issue of Tithing.

1. Tithing preceded the law, for Abraham gave tithes before Moses. Therefore, the law being abolished does not terminate tithe which came before the law.

2. Grace does not mean we reject old testament laws. Grace only means, we are empowered by the Holy Spirit to fulfill the law without observing the law mechanically.

In the old testament, the law was written on tables of stone. In the new testament, the law is written in our hearts, fulfilling Ezekiel 11:19. Then, we are empowered to do by the Spirit what the old testament saints could not do in the flesh. This is Grace.

3. In Mathew 23:23, Jesus reiterates that tithing, showing mercy, etc should not be left undone. Showing its important.

4. In Hebrew 7:8, the scripture says the children of Aaron receive tithe on earth even though they have a discontinuing priesthood in the old testament, but, Jesus in His everlasting priesthood receive our tithes in heaven in the new testament.

Conclusion

In the old testament, there was no specific judgement given for refusal to pay tithe. God commanded it as the only way, through which He could bless His people.

No one will go to hell for not paying his tithes, but a refusal to pay tithes can place a limitation on your finances.

As it was for the old testament saints, so is it for the new. Tithe is a matter of choice, but those who practice it will not fail to reap the benefits.

What church/denomination do you belong to? undecided
Re: Why Do Christians Reject Old Testament Laws But Stick To Tithing by Kobojunkie: 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
truespeak:

Continued!

Then in Line with His Words in Jeremiah, Isreal is now at "Rest" as He said, But Another Plan and Move has been put in Effect for them But The Law or Covenant Has Not Changed, Only God has Changed How He shall Respond to Them today, which is what you are calling New Covenant.

For where God said He Shall Deliver Them to the hands of all their enemies, which was done and his Law is fulfilled, He has rather Chosen To Respond in Another Way, One of which was the Submission of Christ to the Cross.

But there are many other moves He has made, and Has Been Making and He shall make, but they are not clearly spelt out as before, but the Righteous See these things and have observed some of them.
Skip the sermon and answer the questions asked please. They are simple as can be
Re: Why Do Christians Reject Old Testament Laws But Stick To Tithing by truespeak: 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Skip the sermon and answer the questions asked please. They are simple as can be

You gave me 2 Whole Chapters to Read and you expect a simple answer?

I have answered you in view of the Efficacy of the Commandments, which to Put it Simply, The Commandments and the Convenants Between God and Abraham is Still Subsisting, even though God has Changed How He shall Respond to Their Breaches.

It is as simple as I can accurately capture in response to your greater question as to the Operation of the Commandments, Today, which is what this thread is about.

I do not know what you have in your heart but This My Final Answer and it Never gonna change, you Log it in as my Final Answer.
Re: Why Do Christians Reject Old Testament Laws But Stick To Tithing by Kobojunkie: 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
truespeak:

You gave me 2 Whole Chapters to Read and you expect a simple answer?

I have answered you in view of the Efficacy of the Commandments, which to Put it Simply, The Commandments and the Convenants Between God and Abraham is Still Subsisting, even though God has Changed How He shall Respond to Their Breaches.

It is as simple as I can accurately capture in response to your greater question as to the Operation of the Commandments, Today, which is what this thread is about.

I do not know what you have in your heart but This My Final Answer and it Never gonna change, you Log it in as my Final Answer.
ok
Re: Why Do Christians Reject Old Testament Laws But Stick To Tithing by xproducer: 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
Anigreat:
It's only in old testament that i have seen the word "tithe" been mentioned.

There's no place in the new testament that directly speak on tithing except in the old testament.

Most christians, preachers of the gospel, pastors etc. Do not subscribe to the laws of the old testament, as they feel , the laws was given to the Jews back then, and the laws are no longer effective since Jesus Christ came to die on earth.

If we're not under laws but grace as most preachers would make us to hear; that Jesus christ rendered the laws useless since from the day he died on the cross. Why then can we for go all the commandments of the old testament, why do we stick to tithing.

I'm just a curious christian, i need an answer to my question. Thanks!

Lasticlala
Mynd44

happy Sunday guys!

=============

In the old testament, we were charged with at least giving 10% of our increase to the work of the Lord GOD. Now (as shown in the new testament), we (Christians) are expected to give all that we can... all within the context of loving GOD with all of one's heart, soul, mind and strength... for Who He IS, and for all He has done, does, and will do (Mark 12:30).

"Now all who believed were together, and had all things in common, and sold their possessions and goods, and divided them among all, as anyone had need. So continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, they ate their food with gladness and simplicity of heart," - Acts 2:44-46

You can share what you have, beginning with the word of GOD, along with anything material you can afford - with others in need, at any time.
Re: Why Do Christians Reject Old Testament Laws But Stick To Tithing by truespeak: 3:07am On Jul 13, 2020
sonmvayina:

It would be nice to understand from where it originated from

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/4266406/jewish/Maaser-Tithing-in-Torah-and-Jewish-Law.htm

I saw the First man Reported to have Done it and I sought to understand why.

And it was Only after I understood the Man, that I understood why.

And all that he did with his Heart and Act was the very same as Abel did, with the introduction of the word "tithes of all" Being inserted.

I prefer to Watch the Acts and Hearts of Righteous Men than the words of A People Who Continually Failed to Follow God and Walk in the Ways God had laid before them.
Re: Why Do Christians Reject Old Testament Laws But Stick To Tithing by truespeak: 3:29am On Jul 13, 2020
xproducer:

=============

In the old testament, we were charged with at least giving 10% of our increase to the work of the Lord GOD. Now (as shown in the new testament), we (Christians) are expected to give all that we can... all within the context of loving GOD with all of one's heart, soul, mind and strength... for Who He IS, and for all He has done, does, and will do (Mark 12:30).

"Now all who believed were together, and had all things in common, and sold their possessions and goods, and divided them among all, as anyone had need. So continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, they ate their food with gladness and simplicity of heart," - Acts 2:44-46

You can share what you have, beginning with the word of GOD, along with anything material you can afford - with others in need, at any time.

Thank you Brother!

That Your Bolded Statement is the Principal Difference Between Tithe and Taxes.

Tithe is One Of God's Plan to be Used to Take Care of the Poor Amongst Us.

That is the Why it is the Duty of the Levites, Who By Commandment, He Technically "Made Poor" so that "the Poor" being Poor, would take of the Poor, having full understanding of the poor, in Accordance to His Philosophy to wit- the Rich Can Never Understand the Needs of the Poor, it is Only the Poor, who can.

Just as a Man Who has Never Being Poor, Can Never Ever understand the needs of the poor, so therefore, he can never ever satisfy the needs of the poor.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Reject Old Testament Laws But Stick To Tithing by Kobojunkie: 4:18am On Jul 13, 2020
waterfas:
In the New Testament, you give to God as you proposed, no fixed percentage. The tithe is our religion tax but not compulsory, since Jesus didn't condemn it preachers stick to it for their support. We are not under any obligation to pay tithe as Christians.
Giving to God is not the same as giving to your church buildings and masters though.
Re: Why Do Christians Reject Old Testament Laws But Stick To Tithing by Judybash93(m): 5:10am On Jul 13, 2020
In my opinion, people stick to what benefits them, slavery was authorized by the Catholic church on Africans because it brought financial wealth to them. Tithing is beneficial to religious leaders today and it'll be there as far as it's beneficial to them. The fact that you're asking questions like this shows that you've started to think outside the box.. Keep it coming bro
Re: Why Do Christians Reject Old Testament Laws But Stick To Tithing by Judybash93(m): 5:12am On Jul 13, 2020
xproducer:

=============

We were told that the Bible is the inspired word of god. How did you as an individual believe in this? You seem to believe the Bible wholeheartedly...
Re: Why Do Christians Reject Old Testament Laws But Stick To Tithing by Dtruthspeaker: 5:22am On Jul 13, 2020
Judybash93:

We were told that the Bible is the inspired word of god. How did you as an individual believe in this? You seem to believe the Bible wholeheartedly...

I believe the Bible whole heartedly because It said the Truth, I Checked to see if it was True, and lo, it is True!

I Love Truths and I hate lies, it is as simple as that!
Re: Why Do Christians Reject Old Testament Laws But Stick To Tithing by Judybash93(m): 5:23am On Jul 13, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

I believe the Bible whole heartedly because It said the Truth, I Checked to see if it was True, and lo, it is True!

I Love Truths and I hate lies, it is as simple as that!

So, i guess you support slavery as it was supported in the Bible and Noah's flood account?
Re: Why Do Christians Reject Old Testament Laws But Stick To Tithing by Dtruthspeaker: 5:29am On Jul 13, 2020
Judybash93:

So, i guess you support slavery as it was supported in the Bible and Noah's flood account?

Come on, No where in the Bible did a Righteous man keep a Slave only employees or servants.

There is a great between a slave and a servant, which I have addressed before with someone else in another thread, please permit me short cut.

And at least, you do not contest that the Bible speaks the truth, which is the foundation of my living with it which is what Be, Live - Begin to Live means. cheesy
Re: Why Do Christians Reject Old Testament Laws But Stick To Tithing by Judybash93(m): 5:39am On Jul 13, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Come on, No where in the Bible did a Righteous man keep a Slave only employees or servants.

There is a great between a slave and a servant, which I have addressed before with someone else in another thread, please permit me short cut.

And at least, you do not contest that the Bible speaks the truth.

It was inscribed in the in the Bible and from what was said, it was legal to own another person as property. There's was no mention of anyone being righteous or not. Abraham was righteous in the eyes of God and he owned slaves. Moreover, God allegedly spoke to him directly.
Re: Why Do Christians Reject Old Testament Laws But Stick To Tithing by Dtruthspeaker: 5:44am On Jul 13, 2020
Judybash93:

It was inscribed in the in the Bible and from what was said, it was legal to own another person as property. There's was no mention of anyone being righteous or not. Abraham was righteous in the eyes of God and he owned slaves. Moreover, God allegedly spoke to him directly.

Please show your proof where Abraham owned slaves and not servants or labourers or employees as we call such people today.
Re: Why Do Christians Reject Old Testament Laws But Stick To Tithing by Judybash93(m): 5:47am On Jul 13, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Please show your proof where Abraham owned slaves and not servants or labourers or employees as we call such people today.

Abraham, the chosen servant of God, had his bond servants, whose condition was similar to, or worse than, that of our slaves. He considered them as his property, to be bought and sold as any other property which he owned. In Genesis xvii, 13, 23, 27, we are told that God commanded Abraham to circumcise all his bond-servants, bought with his money, and that Abraham obeyed God’s commandment on this same day.
Re: Why Do Christians Reject Old Testament Laws But Stick To Tithing by Dtruthspeaker: 6:13am On Jul 13, 2020
Judybash93:

Abraham, the chosen servant of God, had his bond servants, whose condition was similar to, or worse than, that of our slaves. He considered them as his property, to be bought and sold as any other property which he owned. In Genesis xvii, 13, 23, 27, we are told that God commanded Abraham to circumcise all his bond-servants, bought with his money, and that Abraham obeyed God’s commandment on this same day.

Great!

You are still Proving my case, Genesis 17 was the Second Act of Abram's Obedience to God, which is the Introductory Stages of A Righteous Man, he was learning the steps and Laws of the Righteous God at this time.

And see in Chapter 15:3, before your chapter 17, he had said the same "one born in my house is mine heir".

Shall a slave, according to your wicked meaning of the word slave, ever be a heir? Never!

which is why I asked which Righteous Kept slaves.
Re: Why Do Christians Reject Old Testament Laws But Stick To Tithing by Judybash93(m): 6:49am On Jul 13, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Great!

You are still Proving my case, Genesis 17 was the Second Act of Abram's Obedience to God, which is the Introductory Stages of A Righteous Man, he was learning the steps and Laws of the Righteous God at this time.

And see in Chapter 15:3, before your chapter 17, he had said the same "one born in my house is mine heir".

Shall a slave, according to your wicked meaning of the word slave, ever be a heir? Never!

which is why I asked which Righteous Kept slaves.

You're changing the goal post and where did the general definition of a slave not having an heir come from? I don't remember saying that...

How about the Noah's flood account? I remember asking of that too
Re: Why Do Christians Reject Old Testament Laws But Stick To Tithing by Dtruthspeaker: 8:15am On Jul 13, 2020
Judybash93:

You're changing the goal post and where did the general definition of a slave not having an heir come from? I don't remember saying that...

How about the Noah's flood account? I remember asking of that too

I was searching for my earlier post on this issue for it was more expansive than I wish to answer today, to bring it here.

Slaves are possessions like clothes and cars, they are Owned and they Neither Own Anything and They Can Never own Anything. And it is against Natural Law but Wicked men Always Breach Natural Law.

Servants are in the business of rendering services for a fee or bond. Bond also means Contract!

So let me go and see Noah!
Re: Why Do Christians Reject Old Testament Laws But Stick To Tithing by Dtruthspeaker: 8:32am On Jul 13, 2020
Judybash93:

Noah's flood account?

Being a woman according to your moniker, would you like men to come in daily and Rape You Sore, Take Away those little possessions you have suffered to gather, and even turn you to sex slave and entertainment, like the girl who has just come back from Lebanony, would you want to live with those Brute Beasts?

Would you not like to travel to Abuja by Road and not be Kidnapped, or come back from work at night and not fear no harm, or eat only natural fruits and vegetables which have never caused cancers and diseases?

Shall it not be good to Delete All Evil People, who do all these things, if you are a Powerful Ruler who Supports Only Good?

I also see that you keep mentioning slavery, slavery, slavery, respectfully I ask, Are You in Bonds, because I think you are?
Re: Why Do Christians Reject Old Testament Laws But Stick To Tithing by sonmvayina(m): 8:54am On Jul 13, 2020
truespeak:

I saw the First man Reported to have Done it and I sought to understand why.

And it was Only after I understood the Man, that I understood why.

And all that he did with his Heart and Act was the very same as Abel did, with the introduction of the word "tithes of all" Being inserted.

I prefer to Watch the Acts and Hearts of Righteous Men than the words of A People Who Continually Failed to Follow God and Walk in the Ways God had laid before them.

God swore never to abandon them, no matter their actions...
Re: Why Do Christians Reject Old Testament Laws But Stick To Tithing by sonmvayina(m): 9:00am On Jul 13, 2020
truespeak:

Continued!

In light of Amos 3 :7.. Who did he tell about this plan?

I really want to understand why you people keep insisting this was God's plan?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Reject Old Testament Laws But Stick To Tithing by Judybash93(m): 10:01am On Jul 13, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Being a woman according to your moniker, would you like men to come in daily and Rape You Sore, Take Away those little possessions you have suffered to gather, and even turn you to sex slave and entertainment, like the girl who has just come back from Lebanony, would you want to live with those Brute Beasts?

Would you not like to travel to Abuja by Road and not be Kidnapped, or come back from work at night and not fear no harm, or eat only natural fruits and vegetables which have never caused cancers and diseases?

Shall it not be good to Delete All Evil People, who do all these things, if you are a Powerful Ruler who Supports Only Good?

I also see that you keep mentioning slavery, slavery, slavery, respectfully I ask, Are You in Bonds, because I think you are?

I'm not in bonds. Your response isn't understandable, what does your answer have to do with what i said btw... So, you believe that the polar bears made a journey from the artic to the Middle East? Moreover, the flood was apparently something that was worldwide, what did the other people on other continents do since God was only communicating with Noah in the middle East...
Re: Why Do Christians Reject Old Testament Laws But Stick To Tithing by Judybash93(m): 10:10am On Jul 13, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

I was searching for my earlier post on this issue for it was more expansive than I wish to answer today, to bring it here.

Slaves are possessions like clothes and cars, they are Owned and they Neither Own Anything and They Can Never own Anything. And it is against Natural Law but Wicked men Always Breach Natural Law.

Servants are in the business of rendering services for a fee or bond. Bond also means Contract!

So let me go and see Noah!

Neither did the Bible state that humans cannot be owned as property. Exodus 21:20-21 even gives way by which you should go in punishing slaves if they mess up.

Let's even leave this thing..

Let's talk about the origin of the Bible, how and when did people to compile what we know as the Bible today?
Re: Why Do Christians Reject Old Testament Laws But Stick To Tithing by Dtruthspeaker: 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
Judybash93:

I'm not in bonds. Your response isn't understandable, what does your answer have to do with what i said btw... So, you believe that the polar bears made a journey from the artic to the Middle East? Moreover, the flood was apparently something that was worldwide, what did the other people on other continents do since God was only communicating with Noah in the middle East...

You requested why I accept the story of the flood and my answer is to the Effect that, that move is one of the Moves that is Consistent with A Person, Who HATES WICKEDNESS AND EVIL

And Has Vehemently Stated that He Hates Wickedness and Evil, Which I Also Hate!

Therefore, I Agree with Him!
Re: Why Do Christians Reject Old Testament Laws But Stick To Tithing by Judybash93(m): 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

You requested why I accept the story of the flood and my answer is to the Effect that, that move is one of the Moves that is Consistent with A Person, Who HATES WICKEDNESS AND EVIL

And Has Vehemently Stated that He Hates Wickedness and Evil, Which I Also Hate!

Therefore, I Agree with Him!

lol!!! Issoright grin I've gotten my answer
Re: Why Do Christians Reject Old Testament Laws But Stick To Tithing by Dtruthspeaker: 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
Judybash93:

Neither did the Bible state that humans cannot be owned as property. Exodus 21:20-21 even gives way by which you should go in punishing slaves if they mess up.

Let's even leave this thing..

Let's talk about the origin of the Bible, how and when did people to compile what we know as the Bible today?

Ha! Na wah oh, again when did Bible instruct any one to own slaves?

And I can see that you are using that wicked bible that insist on calling it "slaves" which is a wickedness and which I know that the Lord will Never ever Support, but you love that word and that bible because it fuels your hatred for God and it propells your anger towards him.

KJV calls it servant which is acceptable, because servants are employees with Natural Rights but slaves are possessions.

I am an authority on the because it is my Job to go after all forms of Bads, wrongs, wickedness and evil!

And while you referred me to Exodus 21:20, you therefore must have seen what God had in mind in Verse 2, but you would discard that one and not see it because you want to Hate, which says

"If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing."

Among other Acceptance and Naturalization Procedures, if he chooses to be an Isrealite.

Does any of these Laws sound like what a Wicked person would say, in Truth?

Are employee enjoying in your hands, Oga fuxs you because of job, he slashes your salary at will plus you work nonsense work until it is unsafe for you to go home.

Exodus 21:20 & 21
"20And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished."

Do we not Scream and are wont to hit our employees when they do wrong?

Is this not a Law of Reasonable Correction breach of which You Shall Be Brought Before A Just Court of Righteous Men for Just Evaluation and Judgment?

Verse 21
"21Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money."

Do you not know that it is the Law of Reasonable Cause of Death, which is any harm causing death, brought upon an employee, within 2 days, the employer is liable for killing in verse 1.

And you do not know that The Righteous Judges in the Land heard all matters and gave judgment to the people, including servants.

Isreal would not be a Holy Nation if it Condoned any faoe of wrongdoing not to talk of even wickedness, which I know you are searching to impugn on the Lord!
Re: Why Do Christians Reject Old Testament Laws But Stick To Tithing by Dtruthspeaker: 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
Judybash93:

lol!!! Issoright grin I've gotten my answer

Oh yes I Stand With Him, by Him and For Him Always!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Is Pleased With Only One Church / I Need An Atheist As A Friend / Abraham ( A Model How To Be A Real Man/woman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.