Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come (1161 Views)

What Should My End Of The Year Prayer Request Be? / The End Has Already Come Sooner Than We Expected. / Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by Greatzeus(m): 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
Life's A bitch until you die....AZ
Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by Queenserah26(f): 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
I beseech you if you are reading this, don't give up. Keep pushing and things will get better someday. Always remember that winners don't quit and quitters don't win.
Shalom!
Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by WizzyVine: 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
Wait! Before you end it, hear this.

Many have taken this journey already. Some were defeated, and some won. "If you faint in the days of adversity, your strength is small." Prov. 24:10.

Adversity happens to us all. There are those out there who still envy you, perhaps, you don't know. You went to school, and can therefore attend an interview. What about those who never had a schooling, and who, in spite of their dilemma can never see an interview in their lives?

Life is beautiful because of challenges. Without them, life will be so dull, and men would be lacking in creativity. You need to get out of the "help me mentality" and start looking at what you can do to create opportunities for yourself. If you cannot get a white collar job, swallow up your pride and do any job that comes your way. Plan on starting a business with the savings you can gather from the job.

One day, God will smile on you and make you forget your troubles. You can meet favour as you do menial tasks, or you could start a business that God would bless and make you an employer.

Those whom the world celebrate today, were once miserable men. Fashola didn't commit suicide while he sold pure water on the streets of Lagos. Abraham Lincoln didn't commit suicide when he was unable to go to school. Joseph did not commit suicide when he was sentenced to life in prison.

Hell is real and painful. It is tougher there than your present situation. It is eternally hopeless. If you murder your soul, you will be judged for it, and the outcome will not be pleasant for all eternity.

Strengthen yourself in the Lord. Engage in whatever your hand finds to do. Keep planning and keep setting goals. Do not stop applying for jobs. Do not stop praying. You can't die before reaching Canaan. In no distance time, you will shine.

May the Lord bless and keep you, and cause His face to shine upon you in Jesus name.
Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by xproducer: 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
Never stop hoping, and believing in the Lord Jesus Christ, and His ability to make things right! Watch and pray

"and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us. For while we were still weak, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly. For one will scarcely die for a righteous person—though perhaps for a good person one would dare even to die— but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Since, therefore, we have now been justified by his blood, much more shall we be saved by him from the wrath of God. For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by his life. More than that, we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation." - Romans 5:5-11

Rely on GOD's promises, because He never fails! Cry out to Him, and wait on Him!

"but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint." - Isaiah 40:31
Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by ochibuogwu5: 2:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
"In the beginning [before all time] was the Word (Christ), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God Himself." (John 1: 1 amp)
Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by divineappo(m): 7:06am On Jul 16, 2020
Queenserah26:
I beseech you if you are reading this, don't give up. Keep pushing and things will get better someday. Always remember that winners don't quit and quitters don't win.
Shalom!
thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

Suicide is using your hands to go into Hell!
Hell Fire is far worse that anything you are facing!
Don't do it! Talk to our Heavenly Father!
must he talk before your god helps him?
is he not seeing the op's suffering?
Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by Gambo004: 12:51am On Jul 19, 2020
Paste your details bro
Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by mercy87(f): 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
have sent something very little for you. You talk about depression alot. That is not good. This too shall pass. Look into Jesus the author and finisher of your faith. Study the Bible everyday. Read the book of Psalms. Stay on it and meditate.The joy of the Lord is your strength. Nehemiah 8:10. Paul was in pain and he said neither hunger and starvation can stop him from loving God. Romans 8:35

People I beg of you please help this young man. Christians for the sake of God. Muslims for the sake of Allah. Atheist for the the sake of humanity. I beg you all in whatever you believe in pls. Help him.
Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by orunto27: 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
Keep trying and praying.
Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by Brokenfm: 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
Gambo004:
Paste your details bro
good afternoon bro Gambo

How are you and the family

Sir I saw your mention the day you posted this but I didn't reply you

Thank God since then I have fought it and winning the battle

I used to work I a big factory in my locale here in Lagos until the lockdown came and I lost my job

No father or mother just me alone

Anyways since then I have been doing labourer to feed and pay the like bills at home

Bro I beg you please if you can assist me with anything to get some food stuff at home I would be so happy

If you need me to give you my number so we do a video call so you know I'm telling the truth I would do it

I just haven't had a meal since yesterday night and because I had no cash I got to the site late today as I trekked and before I got there everyone had started working.

Please if you can do this for me ooo I would be so so happy ehh. God bless you
Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
Op, I Could Feel Ur Pains, Cuz I Av Pass Tru Things Related 2 Urs. However, Suicide Is Not D Best Option.
Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by davidinchrist(m): 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
Brokenfm

Friend, if you want to be free from depression for the rest of your life, just have faith in God and surrender totally to him, and depression will have no more space in you. The flesh is no good, it will always give you reasons to be depressed and discouraged. To overcome means to say like Jesus: Not my Will Father, but your will be done.

Please don't try to hurt yourself or take your life, you will only have yourself to blame; I MEAN, you will have to blame yourself for all eternity.

What is it that is actually getting you depressed? Do you think getting all that will ultimately satisfy you? Go and check the hearts of billionaires and great men of the world, they might always appear happy outwardly, but it's certain they can't possibly buy more time when they have to return to the dust, and neither can they bribe God to avoid the second death.

Finally:
Please, humble yourself, stop comparing yourself with other people, be content with what you have for now, put God first, not your lusts or interests, respond to your spiritual needs first, not passing, temporary things of earth: seek heavenly treasures first, Repent of Sins and Obey Jesus, and nothing will ever get you depressed. If you do all that, you'll surely bear good fruit with patience.

Choose Life.

May Jesus bless you.
Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by Brokenfm: 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
davidinchrist:
Brokenfm

Friend, if you want to be free from depression for the rest of life, just have faith in God and surrender totally to him, and depression will have no more space in you. The flesh is no good, it will always give you reasons to be depressed and discouraged. To overcome means to say like Jesus: Not my Will Father, but your will be done.

Please don't try to hurt yourself or take your life, you will only have yourself to blame; I MEAN, you will have to blame yourself for all eternity.

What is it that is actually getting you depressed? Do you think getting all that will ultimately satisfy you? Go and check the hearts of billionaires and great men of the world, they might always appear happy outwardly, but it's certain they can't possibly buy more time when they have to return to the dust, and neither can they bribe God to avoid the second death.

Finally:
Please, humble yourself, stop comparing yourself with other people, be content with what you have for now, put God first, not your lusts or interests, respond to your spiritual needs first, not passing, temporary things of earth: seek heavenly treasures first, Repent of Sins and Obey Jesus, and nothing will ever get you depressed. If you do all that, you'll surely bare good fruit with patience.

Choose Life.

May Jesus bless you.
hmm thank you sir

Actually by the grace of God I have overcome that phase.

During the lockdown I lost my job and finding another is getting difficult

Feeding or getting the basic things of life like even pure water is difficult now so that Is always getting me sad and from that sadness it leads to depression and it's not that I'm lazy oo, when I can I go to construction site to work if there is any job available and like today there wasn't a job and I'm so weak from hasn't not eaten today and don't know how to go about tomorrow

But do I believe in Jesus o yes I do he is the Love of my heart and I know when his time comes I shall overcome like job and jabez

I'm hoping and praying that everything gets well soon
Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by Brokenfm: 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
Truvel:
Op, I Could Feel Ur Pains, Cuz I Av Pass Tru Things Related 2 Urs. However, Suicide Is Not D Best Option.
thank you very much

Some people don't understand and they think it's all lies

I can only pray for them that they don't lose their jobs and no help from anywhere that they have to shamefully come beg online

Thanks for understanding me
God bless you

(1) (2) (Reply)

21 Ways To Know If Your Partner Is A Witch Or Wizard / 150 Happy New Month Messages September, New Month Prayers For September / If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.