Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

How To Remove Handcuff Without Key - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Remove Handcuff Without Key (876 Views)

How To Remove The Red And Black Filter From A Tiktok Videos.#silhouettechallange / My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] / Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Remove Handcuff Without Key by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 12, 2020
Cho!
See as criminal dem rush enter the thread grin grin. I'll teach you what you came here for sha.
To remove handcuff from a comment on Nairaland, you must be RESPONSIBLE for the comment. Then you'll go to modify then you will delete the handcuff you have typed earlier.
For example, when you type "he got in with an handcuff", you can go ahead and change it to "he got in with nothing".
It may be useful one day, who knows? You don't need a key to do this neither do you need to pay the corrupt police officers to this all you need is you phone and data. cool cool
Re: How To Remove Handcuff Without Key by JOACHINpedro: 11:17am On Jul 12, 2020
Op do giveaway cheesy
Re: How To Remove Handcuff Without Key by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 12, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
Op do giveaway cheesy
amen oga mi grin
Re: How To Remove Handcuff Without Key by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
Wait o shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Mind Your Business, It Heals Faster / Have You Been Ban On Nairaland Before? / I Go Leave Nairaland For Una Oooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.