Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Mind Your Business, It Heals Faster - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mind Your Business, It Heals Faster (864 Views)

Burn Survivor Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation As Skin Heals Without Blemish / That Song(s) That Heals Your Broken Heart. / This Is Why You Should Always Mind Your Business!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mind Your Business, It Heals Faster by vivsravine: 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
What is holding you from achieving your goals
Was happening, why are the kids not coming
Why are you not married till now.
Are you sure you have not damaged your womb
You need to go home, your village people are on your case.

Your mates are building houses and buying new cars and owning sweet asset.
Your family history is really bad and very bad
Why haven't you gotten a breakthrough with all your church and good character.

You will agree with me that the list is endless and mostly annoying, can't we just learn to mind your business and let people be for goodness sake.

Learn to mind your business in the life of people, no matter who they are to you, the best you could do for them is to pray for them, if you truly care.

Better still find solutions to their problems and involve them when necessary and they only time you are permitted to talk to someone about their probelm is when you have answers to their probelm , correct them in love and don't judge them.

Stop castigating people, that you feel you are better than them is no licence to spoil their names or drag them where you deem fit learn to let people be.

And if you know you don't have a good manner of approach, find someone whom will help you pass your advice across.

Really, learn to mind your business, its very important to your health as you are not void of probelm too. Stay away from people's personal issues if they don't call your artension please stop being their satellite distributor and monitoring mirror.

You have your own personal problems to deal with, sort your probelms one by one, by the time you are done, you won't have the time to poke into their issues.

Aunty mind your business
Brother face your life
Enough is happening in your life already so learn to keep your head high and mind your business.

Vivsravine speaks ©

Please visit my blog for more updates

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Mind Your Business, It Heals Faster by OVB123: 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
That is ATATAFO Spirit, most Nigerians have dis kind of spirit. It is a spirit that push one to say something in another man's matter. It's good at all.
Re: Mind Your Business, It Heals Faster by kalufelix(m): 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2020
Seriously you need someone's permission before you can advise them. People should learn to mind their business and only come in when their opinion or advise is sought.
Re: Mind Your Business, It Heals Faster by vivsravine: 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
Re: Mind Your Business, It Heals Faster by vivsravine: 8:58am On Jul 21, 2020
Re: Mind Your Business, It Heals Faster by vivsravine: 10:54am On Jul 22, 2020
Re: Mind Your Business, It Heals Faster by vivsravine: 10:44am On Jul 24, 2020
Re: Mind Your Business, It Heals Faster by vivsravine: 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
Re: Mind Your Business, It Heals Faster by vivsravine: 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
Re: Mind Your Business, It Heals Faster by vivsravine: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2020

Pls visit my blog for more
Re: Mind Your Business, It Heals Faster by vivsravine: 11:47am On Jul 28, 2020
Re: Mind Your Business, It Heals Faster by vivsravine: 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2020

Pls visit my blog for more
Re: Mind Your Business, It Heals Faster by vivsravine: 11:27am On Aug 02, 2020

Please visit my blog for more
Re: Mind Your Business, It Heals Faster by vivsravine: 10:46am On Aug 05, 2020
Re: Mind Your Business, It Heals Faster by vivsravine: 9:19am On Jan 09, 2021
Many thanks for all

Comments
Views

Please let's make 2021 interesting for more on my intriguing topics

Please visit Vivsravine on naira land search for more or.......

Vivsravine speaks ©

Please visit my blog for more on

Or messenger me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.
Re: Mind Your Business, It Heals Faster by propertyhunter1: 9:24am On Dec 03, 2022
kalufelix:
Seriously you need someone's permission before you can advise them. People should learn to mind their business and only come in when their opinion or advise is sought.

Yes

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Erica And Kiddwaya Caught Having Sex (video) / / Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy Finally Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.