Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

She said"Please Be Mine". I Just Weak Oo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She said"Please Be Mine". I Just Weak Oo (5280 Views)

"Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos / Is He Impotent Or The Chemistry Is Just Weak?? / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She said"Please Be Mine". I Just Weak Oo by caleb4life(m): 10:44am On Jul 13, 2020
wiseone208:

Chaaii, omo ds babe go cry her life out..
She likes cry pass food..i am just imagining d tears if i start avoiding her or say bluntly No
Something must kill a man.Whichever way, someone must be hurt.
Re: She said"Please Be Mine". I Just Weak Oo by Oluromantic: 10:58am On Jul 13, 2020
QuinieR:
Reason ladies dnt make first move is becos of been taking for granted
Chai i pity that girl
She's not being taken for granted. You can't force interest on someone else. It's a common sense matter. She shd learn to handle rejection appropriately, it's part of life. Men too are pained when turned down, they just find a way to let go without grudges or malice

1 Like

Re: She said"Please Be Mine". I Just Weak Oo by wiseone208: 11:08am On Jul 13, 2020
caleb4life:
Something must kill a man.Whichever way, someone must be hurt.

Its well with her oo.
I just hope ds matter no result to insults sha.
she may became aggressive n snobbish..
Re: She said"Please Be Mine". I Just Weak Oo by wiseone208: 11:10am On Jul 13, 2020
Oluromantic:

She's not being taken for granted. You can't force interest on someone else. It's a common sense matter. She shd learn to handle rejection appropriately, it's part of life. Men too are pained when turned down, they just find a way to let go without grudges or malice

Exactly my point..if i sheepishly agree now n ignore her later, thats when issue go burst..
Na to just dey my lane oo
Re: She said"Please Be Mine". I Just Weak Oo by wiseone208: 11:24am On Jul 13, 2020
Preshieben:
Op
Don't turn her down even if you don't love her.
It's not easy for a lady to do that.
Something my pride can never allow me do even though I love you like mad.

what should i do nah? accept what i dnt want.just suggest a way 2 turn her down politely
Re: She said"Please Be Mine". I Just Weak Oo by wiseone208: 11:26am On Jul 13, 2020
Openbusiness3:
All this compound love can only end in compound tears. if u no u no grin. Check my signature to buy intelligent dispenser. Best quality North America product with warranty

lol.
Re: She said"Please Be Mine". I Just Weak Oo by wiseone208: 11:27am On Jul 13, 2020
dave4rella:
tongue
Fvck her very well This is your chance But use condom
Not a chance oo

Re: She said"Please Be Mine". I Just Weak Oo by lammylam(f): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Girls don't take no for an answer especially when they like u.. if not she will turn that likeness to hatred. Take for instance if a girl call u on fone and u ask who is this?.. they find that question very annoying. They expect u to know who's speakin if not they cut the fone. Bro just play along she will prefer it that way

"Some girls"! Any reasonable girl would understand ! Atleeast we reject guys too na
Re: She said"Please Be Mine". I Just Weak Oo by lammylam(f): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2020
PHOTSEE:

Why for closure?

To keep the friendship nothing more
Re: She said"Please Be Mine". I Just Weak Oo by lammylam(f): 11:33am On Jul 13, 2020
Oluromantic:

Lol. Now you know men are masters of pain. They deserve respect even if they're not your type. Women can friendzone like men have no feelings

Yes i do know its not easy liking someone and getting rejected.
Re: She said"Please Be Mine". I Just Weak Oo by lammylam(f): 11:35am On Jul 13, 2020
wiseone208:

Na d wahala be dis oo..she is too emotional oo..girl dey cry anyhow oo.

Which one do you prefer?? Do you want to keep giving her false hope?? I wouldn't know about her tho but if na me oo I'd wanna know the truth that way i would respect you more.
Re: She said"Please Be Mine". I Just Weak Oo by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 13, 2020
Oluromantic:
See opportunity. Tell her you love her too but you want you both to start as friends first but that you promise to be nice and close to her. No go promise Marriage yet o..it's dangerous for you. The essence is just to have a statement you can refer to later that all u promised was friendship. As she has become all emotional about you, no time to waste again.

Find one day tell her you're not feeling fine and you need her company. When she comes, tell her to stay till daybreak. When day break, tell her to wait and cook for you. When u chop finish, tell her you want to sleep and wake up to see her by ur side. When night reach, tell her to wait till the next daybreak.. before you know, 5 rounds don pass. Na so u go dey do am small small.

Thank me later!

This guy you be clown hehehehe
Re: She said"Please Be Mine". I Just Weak Oo by separator: 11:54am On Jul 13, 2020
Tell her you really like her but that you are in a very serious relationship in which you have promise never to cheat, only that you haven't told her because it wasn't necessary.

She will feel angry and maybe disappointed, but not REJECTION which can lead to DEPRESSION for emotional people.

She will still like you, but may start avoiding you herself out of jealousy...she could by herself say she want the friendship to continue.

Either way, do not change towards her. if ever she ask about the girl, tell her never to go there again or she will destroy your friendship!

1 Like

Re: She said"Please Be Mine". I Just Weak Oo by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
Go Bleep her joor
Re: She said"Please Be Mine". I Just Weak Oo by wiseone208: 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
lammylam:

Which one do you prefer?? Do you want to keep giving her false hope?? I wouldn't know about her tho but if na me oo I'd wanna know the truth that way i would respect you more.

i go try tell am.i just hope she understands
Re: She said"Please Be Mine". I Just Weak Oo by wiseone208: 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
separator:
Tell her you really like her but that you are in a very serious relationship in which you have promise never to cheat, only that you haven't told her because it wasn't necessary.

She will feel angry and maybe disappointed, but not REJECTION which can lead to DEPRESSION for emotional people.

She will still like you, but may start avoiding you herself out of jealousy...she could by herself say she want the friendship to continue.

Either way, do not change towards her. if ever she ask about the girl, tell her never to go there again or she will destroy your friendship!

this idea make brains only that i have told her i am not in any relationship which is true..
a big wrinkle
Re: She said"Please Be Mine". I Just Weak Oo by wiseone208: 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
peterangelo:
Go Bleep her joor
No chance ooo..no go area 4 me now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Story Of Suzy Perez, A Supermodels Who Turn Drug Addict After Abuse / I Want To Die / The First Time You Sleep At A New Guy's Place (9 things that happen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.