Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,074 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

I Am Having Troubles With PHP - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Am Having Troubles With PHP (566 Views)

I Built A Lpg Gas Station Sales Software Script With Php. / A Reminder That Abeg Was Built With PHP. / [Tutorial Post] How To Integrate Paystack Payment System With PHP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Having Troubles With PHP by CenturyCoder: 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
Can I please get help, I want to grab all the records in a database, I have about 6 records and I want to grab them and place them in an array
Re: I Am Having Troubles With PHP by Thenaijaitguy: 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
CenturyCoder:
Can I please get help, I want to grab all the records in a database, I have about 6 records and I want to grab them and place them in an array

Post a picture of what you have done or the error message you're getting. May be someone can help.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Troubles With PHP by Mrchusenvessel(m): 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
CenturyCoder:
let see what you have done so far

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Troubles With PHP by CenturyCoder: 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
This is the table, I would like to grab each of them and use each of them in a frontend

Re: I Am Having Troubles With PHP by Karlebolu(m): 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
https://github.com/karlebh/help/blob/master/help.php

Copy the code in this github repo and follow the instructions, it's your solution.
Re: I Am Having Troubles With PHP by stanliwise(m): 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
CenturyCoder:
Use Mysqli obj with PHP and type your SQL command to fetch them.
Re: I Am Having Troubles With PHP by Presh900(m): 11:10am On Jul 13, 2020
CenturyCoder:
This is the table, I would like to grab each of them and use each of them in a frontend
Lol.. Have you even tried anything? You can't learn programming like this

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Troubles With PHP by CenturyCoder: 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
To Presh900, bro I ave tried but to no avail, if I had not tried first and it work out well, would I have brought the problem to Nairaland programmers. Please think before you talk
Re: I Am Having Troubles With PHP by Jas80: 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
have you used your select statement
Re: I Am Having Troubles With PHP by soleexx(m): 1:32pm On Jul 14, 2020
Select each record and open its SQL
Copy the code
Re: I Am Having Troubles With PHP by CenturyCoder: 3:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
Thanks to everyone who contributed except Presh900
Re: I Am Having Troubles With PHP by dhtml6(m): 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
You can learn how to use this my library - https://github.com/dhtml/dhtmlsql
I wrote it sometime back and it is quite useful too. Or you can just use PDO directly.
Re: I Am Having Troubles With PHP by crunchyDope(m): 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
CenturyCoder:

what if it was 20,000 row sir?

(1) (Reply)

G2A Bitcoin Refund Exploit, Double Your Bitcoin / Help Judge This Project � / Launch Readymade Progressive Web App (PWA) For Woocommerce Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.