Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:48 PM

Why Are Marriages Crashing So Frequently Nowadays?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Marriages Crashing So Frequently Nowadays?? (3392 Views)

My Relationship Is About Crashing / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out / Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Marriages Crashing So Frequently Nowadays?? by addictiv(m): 12:59am On Jul 13, 2020
As usual women will blame everyone but themselves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Marriages Crashing So Frequently Nowadays?? by SweetBuns(f): 2:13am On Jul 13, 2020
MrSensor:
As always, truth hurts a lot.
what truth
Re: Why Are Marriages Crashing So Frequently Nowadays?? by Boss13: 2:29am On Jul 13, 2020
Marriages are crashing because a lot of people do not understand the true objective of marriage. Ask anybody around why they want to get married, they would say LOVE or COMPANIONSHIP. Some might even express SEX as a reason.

These were not the reasons our ancestors married and also stayed married.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Marriages Crashing So Frequently Nowadays?? by eazzzy1(m): 5:03am On Jul 13, 2020
In the olden days couples needed themselves. They were like pieces of puzzle that completed themselves. The guy had roles and the lady had roles too. The other could not play the role of the other. So they needed themselves to survive.

These days people want themselves. The guy can cook, clean and do all the things they needed a woman to do, the woman makes her own money and can do all the man would do.

People are complete by themselves now. While needs are permanent, wants are temporary e.g the things you needed as a child you still need them e.g food, shelter, clothings. Your wants however as continued to change, from wanting toys, Barbie dolls, to wanting bicycles, to wanting a phone to wanting iPhone etc.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Marriages Crashing So Frequently Nowadays?? by ibkonekt(m): 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
feminism happened and women became worthless wh0res that show the world their debauchery. so men decided not to commit to them anymore. the simps that married them divorce them soon after.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Marriages Crashing So Frequently Nowadays?? by ibkonekt(m): 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2020
SweetBuns:
compared to the old days, marriage nowadays has become so trivialized that it seems like a waste of time.

everyday you hear of one divorce or the other. what made these things happen? did society change or something??

its women fault

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Marriages Crashing So Frequently Nowadays?? by 2buffagain(m): 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2020
iTroll:

No, no, you've got it all.mixed up.

In the beginning, IG was purely an app made for sharing important memories with the world in form of video and pictures. Its function was to expand and improve on Facebook style and idea of memory sharing.

In the same vein, Snapchat was just an photo/video filter app. You make videos/pictures, filter them and people will rate it on how good and creative your filtering is. They had innocent beginnings.

But over time, these "models" and prostitute corrupted the whole thing.

So what have you now said that is different from what I said?
Abi you just wan correct your manager this morning?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Marriages Crashing So Frequently Nowadays?? by Iceberg9496(m): 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2020
People rush into marriages this days without even bothering on getting to know their partners, they just met and then boom! They get married, some people enter into an unbargained marriage, a gal might get pregnant 4 a guy and she wil be forced 2 marry the guy without necessarily being in love with the dude, some are just promiscous in nature and can neva change even in marriage, social media is another big problem, it really can easily make couples to cheat, losing of interest,lack of trust and understanding is another major problem, cus apart from cheating, little tins can cause disagreements and quarels which wil lead to anger and fight and den divorce.. The thing is that it takes the grace of god and perseverance to last in marriage.. Afterall no body is perfect and no one is above mistakes, if u want marriage den be ready to love ur partner's flaws and be ready to take any shit u see cus shit wil always happen..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Marriages Crashing So Frequently Nowadays?? by bettermike: 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
Crashes are happening because women have decided to abandon their traditional roles. (Cooking, cleaning, respect and making babies)

1 Like

Re: Why Are Marriages Crashing So Frequently Nowadays?? by Sixfeetbelle: 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
pharmagba:
Truth be told
1-Ladies feel the man is not taking care of them enough because of the economy

2- ladies and men more attached to social media and phones than their spouses

3- ladies uncultured, lack patience and perseverance

And men are angels, I suppose?
Re: Why Are Marriages Crashing So Frequently Nowadays?? by danielistics(m): 6:14am On Jul 18, 2020
iTroll:
Cause ladies became thots, b!tches and money hungry hoes. undecided

Look at them all over SM, putting their bodies on auction like a chicken on Eke market day. Who would wanna wife a prostitute?

They call it body positivity lol
Re: Why Are Marriages Crashing So Frequently Nowadays?? by tunize(m): 7:05am On Jul 18, 2020
doris4u:
Most marriages crash nowadays because people marry for the wrong reasons.
Some will say is he my class , is she my class , how much does she earn, how much does he earn and sort of beclouded judgements. At the end of the day when dey marry they find out they can't get wat they are looking for.
One just have to realise if he or she can cope with his or her partners lifestyle.
So many things are just lacking in today's marriage
Gbam well stated.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Marriages Crashing So Frequently Nowadays?? by tunize(m): 7:06am On Jul 18, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
I feel it's because these days, people have become more selfish.
Nothing like sacrifice and compromise,every one is just looking out for their own selfish interest.
Good and sensible point
Re: Why Are Marriages Crashing So Frequently Nowadays?? by emmaodet: 7:19am On Jul 18, 2020
men are the problems,check around and you will notice that the things that made our papas men are lacking in most of them these days,they had to start calling themselves redpillers instead of vegetables.Our papa's are the real redpillers and not some fake wicked and evil men simps calling themselves redpillers
yet on a different thread were ladies were asked if they can marry someone like their father, most said NO.
SO what is the problem? you don't like the modern man likewise the our fathers.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Marriages Crashing So Frequently Nowadays?? by ibkonekt(m): 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
danielistics:

They call it body positivity lol
are you minding the wh0res. body positivity nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Marriages Crashing So Frequently Nowadays?? by Youngpo413: 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
SweetBuns:

Well said. Watch them as they will gang up and run over this thread with their yeye redpill gospel

Those redpillers repulse me
Smh,Ubunja was right.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Marriages Crashing So Frequently Nowadays?? by SavageResponse(m): 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
olorire24:
Marriage of these days are built on fantasies rather than reality...
Furthermore,failure of either one or both couple to fulfill his/her obligations of marriage could lead to it

I agree

1 Like

Re: Why Are Marriages Crashing So Frequently Nowadays?? by JONSYN7154: 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
Devil hate anything call marriage.
Re: Why Are Marriages Crashing So Frequently Nowadays?? by SweetBuns(f): 10:43am On Nov 04, 2020
Youngpo413:
Smh,Ubunja was right.
go back to the hole you came from and don't ever mention me again in your life
Re: Why Are Marriages Crashing So Frequently Nowadays?? by Youngpo413: 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
SweetBuns:

go back to the hole you came from and don't ever mention me again in your life
yeah,you don't really matter anyway.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Some Nigeria Girls Has No Shame / Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) / dffdtgydgyd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.