Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' (43604 Views)

"50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" / COVID-19 - Natural Cure To Corona Virus - Was Proven In Israel / Man Dies After Snake Bite In Umuahia (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by oxiide22(m): 10:32am On Jul 13, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
Wow!
tsephanyah come and see
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by baganas: 10:36am On Jul 13, 2020
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by farem: 10:38am On Jul 13, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
fake gist!
beer parlour talk

May coronavirus kill your stup!dity.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by farem: 10:40am On Jul 13, 2020
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
dear mannabbqgrils what if I die with Buddah or Allah. Which eternity will I be?

Eternity of whatever they promised and earned for you!
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:41am On Jul 13, 2020
Over confidence dey kill monkey
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 13, 2020
tobechi74:
They want to spread the fear the more.we know itbis real.but we have to live with it since we cant cure

smh...
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by VULCAN(m): 10:41am On Jul 13, 2020
If you only unhooked yourself from mainstream media you would have known the claim that there is no treatment is nothing but a farce.

What did doctors use on Boris Johnson when he was on ventilator in a public hospital in London?

Has any leader of any first World country died? Or their deputy? What of their families?

If you keep asking deep questions you will realise something is fishy but if you are the mentally lazy type who outsources their thinking to CNN and other mainstream media then continue to move in the direction some people somewhere have planned for you.

There are global interests that will keep spreading lies and fear until the world bows down to accept mandatory vaccines.

solmus:

A sickness without cure with mortality rate of 1-5 percent and huge infection rate is a cause for concern for people have care for themselves and their loved ones

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by baganas: 10:43am On Jul 13, 2020
solmus:

Only one admitted to his stupidity, the rest must have died still in ignorance
What happened to contact tracing
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by LadyExcellency: 10:45am On Jul 13, 2020
COVID-19 is the most maligned desease ever in human history. Every death is as a result of the virus.

A patient who is being treated for COVID-19 caught tuberculosis thereafter died. Covid is the culprit. No autopsy.

I apologize to covid for this unwarranted accusation.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by PIMPAR: 10:46am On Jul 13, 2020
SarkinYarki:
These are the parties the democrats have been organizing just to make sure Covid spreads
Mugu, Trump asslicker. In the midst of Pandemic, your Trump has organised separate rallies across the states. But here, you still have to blame Democrat

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by Samysearch(m): 10:46am On Jul 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

I just gave you the Answer!

Let me Rephrase, Without Accepting JESUS, you are Heading for Destruction! You are Heading for Hell Fire!

Accepting Jesus(peace be upon him) as what? God or a prophet? Christ was a prophet to the Jews & not God. Looking at him as a God is idolatry.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by Heffalump(m): 10:50am On Jul 13, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
fake gist!
beer parlour talk

The devil is not actually in the trees or rocks of this world but inherently in the minds of men! Sometimes we don't know how the devil, which is a spirit being is using us to cause confusion in the world. So, lets be careful not to be used as a medium for evil propagation.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by Righteousness89(m): 10:51am On Jul 13, 2020
Samysearch:

Accepting Jesus(peace be upon him) as what? God or a prophet? Christ was a prophet to the Jews & not God. Looking at him as a God is idolatry.

Keep doing Grammar and Arguements!
When you Crossover, you will understand what you did to yourself..
The End will Tell!

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by EbenezerTriumph: 10:55am On Jul 13, 2020
[s]
Guestlander:
Nairalanders who calls it a scamdemic should all get together and organize their own covid party.
Dum.b people.
[/s] Shut up
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by EbenezerTriumph: 10:56am On Jul 13, 2020
SarkinYarki:
These are the parties the democrats have been organizing just to make sure Covid spreads
must you be politicising everything?
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by AududuNine11: 10:57am On Jul 13, 2020
Samysearch:

Jesus Christ is God.

Nothing to debate about... Believe it or not
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by baganas: 10:58am On Jul 13, 2020
afesco:
A fool will always be a fool even in death
Who is the fool you are referring to? Because the report did not give name or how many get the virus or died from it, remember it was suppose to be a party. The contact tracing policy is very serious there. In short this is fake News. It's a propaganda to instil fear. This whole thing is just a plandemic. Stop believing everything you read, cross check with other news outlets to confirm. Don't label does with contrary opinion as yours as fools, they may be right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by helpfindbolu: 11:02am On Jul 13, 2020
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by SarkinYarki: 11:06am On Jul 13, 2020
PIMPAR:

Mugu, Trump asslicker. In the midst of Pandemic, your Trump has organised separate rallies across the states. But here, you still have to blame Democrat

In the middle of the Pandemic the democrats organized sponsored protest that helped to spread the virus

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by bestboo001: 11:07am On Jul 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

I just gave you the Answer!

Let me Rephrase, Without Accepting JESUS, you are Heading for Destruction! You are Heading for Hell Fire!
So what of the millions of people who are born into other religions (eg Muslims) ,INNOCENTLY..
Must they all convert to Christianity??

And also children who die before even being able to decide on their religion(invariably meaning that they didn't know or accept Christ). Are they also going to HELL??
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by PIMPAR: 11:09am On Jul 13, 2020
AududuNine11:

Jesus Christ is God.

Nothing to debate about... Believe it or not
Eloi Eloi Lama Sabachthani!
My God ! My God ! Why hast thou forsaken me.
Did it mean God forsake God if Jesus Christ is God according to you?
This Una confusion ehhhhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by BotherMleeper(m): 11:12am On Jul 13, 2020
Originalsly:

Viruses are destroyed by heat and when exposed to hot sunshine.... the scientific and proven reasons why in the US flu season is from November to April when it is cool and flu was never ever a cause for concern in the hotter months..... but suddenly this year they claim the virus is spreading in the hot months.... and in all year hottt Florida. Fear mongering.

@ topic..... COVID-19 party... attended by many.... one man died. Did they even say he died of COVID-19? No they did not..... but we are now so programmed that we jumped to the conclusion that he died of COVID-19. Note.... his name is not mentioned.... I guess fear of a lawsuit since he most likely died of some other cause.

It's not the heat that kills the virus, it's the UV. The human body is often hotter than the ambiance outside.

Please get your facts right.

Also, we're talking about covid19, not the flu.

You also need to read the whole story of the dead 30 year old. Yes he did die of covid19 as explained by his nurse. It's all over the news, and i despise people who think they know better purely from the standpoint of their ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by Terryishere: 11:19am On Jul 13, 2020
Whatever you do, DON'T take the vaccine.
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by Righteousness89(m): 11:37am On Jul 13, 2020
bestboo001:
g

So what of the millions of people who are born into other religions (eg Muslims) ,INNOCENTLY..
Must they all convert to Christianity??
I keep Hearing this Question all the time..
The Answer has not Changed!
JESUS Christ is The Righteousness of God.
Righteousness without JESUS Christ is like a House without Foundation. Such a House Must fall.
If Meeting God and Making Eternal Life in Heaven is your Pirioty, It Must Be through JESUS Christ. There is no other way!

bestboo001:

And also children who die before even being able to decide on their religion(invariably meaning that they didn't know or accept Christ). Are they also going to HELL??

Leave the Children alone! Salvation/ Eternity is a Personal Race! Sort out your own Salvation..

God Almighty, the Creator of the kids knows how to do with the kids ! That's not you or my Concern

Religion takes no one anywhere!
A Relationship with JESUS Is what Gives you Eternal Life..
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by CanadaOrBust: 11:38am On Jul 13, 2020
BotherMleeper:

And where did you gather your unscientific and unproven opinion that it's hard to transmit in summer?

U r the only one who doesn’t know it is scientifically proven that just mere light deteriorates and kills it. So does heat
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by God2man2again(m): 11:39am On Jul 13, 2020
what manner of news! only one person died?

what of others that attended the party?

one sided information.
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by Vicvalentine: 11:46am On Jul 13, 2020
VULCAN:
So out of all those who came to the party one died.

What about the others?

The media and fear mongering just to get clicks and eyeballs.

Pls Keep on boosting your immunity and live your life.

I swear and don’t be surprised that is a planned news
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by Vicvalentine: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2020
I don even dey pity for Covid , been accused of everything
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by HealtthyLiving: 11:50am On Jul 13, 2020
May God rest his soul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos / Toothbrush Removed From Indian Man Stomach After He Swallowed It While Brushing / Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.