Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' (43601 Views)

"50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" / COVID-19 - Natural Cure To Corona Virus - Was Proven In Israel / Man Dies After Snake Bite In Umuahia (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by knowhowk: 11:53am On Jul 13, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
fake gist!
beer parlour talk
. Keep the Ignorance to yourself don't spread it ,don't affect other people with it

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by seanjy4konji: 11:59am On Jul 13, 2020
Nothing like a covid party.

Party after party and land in hell fire..
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
But our dear president Donald Trump whom we love so much because he called another man lifeless said Covid-19 is a hoax.
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by afesco: 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
baganas:

Who is the fool you are referring to? Because the report did not give name or how many get the virus or died from it, remember it was suppose to be a party. The contact tracing policy is very serious there. In short this is fake News. It's a propaganda to instil fear. This whole thing is just a plandemic. Stop believing everything you read, cross check with other news outlets to confirm. Don't label does with contrary opinion as yours as fools, they may be right
That doesn't substantiate d fact dt there are no foolish people. There are some persons who despite d sensitisation still ignore precautionary measure n there are many of such people all over the world or except u are trying to create a senseless argument here.
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by Salmom: 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

There is Salvation in No Other!

Salvation is only in JESUS CHRIST!
Salvation is only Allah. Stop deceiving yourself. Maybe Allah have mercy on you. Repent before it's too late. Jesus is a false god. He's only a messenger of Allah. Tomorrow might be too late. Turn to Allah now. May Allah reveal himself to you. Insha Allah

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by authority2006(m): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
tobechi74:
They want to spread the fear the more. we know itbis real.but we have to live with it since we cant cure

Oh, really? Sharing information is synonymous to creating fear, according to tobechi
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by Righteousness89(m): 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
Salmom:

Salvation is only Allah. Stop deceiving yourself. Maybe Allah have mercy on you. Repent before it's too late. Jesus is a false god. He's only a messenger of Allah. Tomorrow might be too late. Turn to Allah now. May Allah reveal himself to you. Insha Allah

My Brother... it's not a Competition or an argument..

You have heard what I said... so you won't say I didn't know or I didn't hear!

I can't force you to Accept JESUS , that's solely your Choice..

But Remember, the Privilege of Choice Expires at Death. There is no Repentance or Forgiveness at the Other Side..

GOD BLESS You

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by Salmom: 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother... it's not a Competition or an argument..

I can't force you to Accept JESUS , that's solely your Choice..

But Remember, the Privilege of Choice Expires at Death. There is no Repentance or Forgiveness at the Other Side..

GOD BLESS You
Yes it's not a competition. But Allah loves all of his children that's why he sent me to you. Open up your heart to him and he will reveal himself to you as he did to me.
I was a Christian like you until I saw the light.
Yes there's no repentance in the grave for those who don't accept Allah. Allah is the only true God. Constantinopole a former Christian world power fell under the power of Almighty Allah.
Jesus power submits at the mention of Allah's name.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by Guestlander: 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
EbenezerTriumph:
Shut up

You need to attend your own covid party. I heard attendees are know as covidiots.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by Ijaya123: 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

It is hard to transmit in heat like in summer or in 9ja.
But they forget one thing:
THEY HAVE AC EVERYWHERE!!!!

9ja and Brazil have similar weather.

Brazil is now second to USA in cases globally.
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by DelilahMakinde(f): 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
No name no photo.... Cute !
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by Uckroot: 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
fake gist!
beer parlour talk

I swear. These people formulating news. Dr applbees lmaooo. Kai. I swear. The world is bleeped. People are dying but there is no VERIFIABLE person that knows someone that died... all the celebrities that caught it are “asymptotic” smh.

It’s clear people are being paid to bombard the world with fake news.

That’s how one posted a picture of two drinks that were “coughed” on with and without a mask by one Dr so so and so. I went to google that shit, no such doctor exist for such a WORLDWIDE sensationalized news, the source was nowhere to be found. Please go and google Dr Applebees abi na wetin, lmaooooo

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by Maziaugment(m): 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
He celebrated his birthday two weeks ago during his house warming. He has 3 children.

Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by Uckroot: 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
Guestlander:

You need to attend your own covid party. I heard attendees are know as covidiots.

If corona was truly in nigeria...with the sheer number of people that have died in Lagos, there MUST BE SOMEBODY THAT KNOWS AN ACTUAL PERSON that died...but nope NOBODy knows. It’s always “on their street” or “in their area”... so the person that died doesn’t have kin or family that are verifiable too!

They’re using that shittt to launder and steal money... e go soon cast.

There is corona BUT it’s not as rampant as they report.
all the VERIFIABLE people that caught it are Asymptotic... HOWWWWWW?? Lol. People are roaming about like cattle in Lagos, parambulating inside banks and markets every blessed day and yet.
NCDc is manufacturing livescores with “overwhelmed” hospitals that have no verified patients. All the patients in the hospital since February don’t have phones or family members that can verify that their loved one had corona. I know where una keep una brain but make una try dey reason sometimes.
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by VirginFinder: 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Bbrother... it's not a Ccompetition or an argument..

I can't force you to Aaccept JESUS , that's solely your Cchoice..

But Rremember, the Pprivilege of Cchoice Eexpires at Ddeath. There is no Rrepentance or Fforgiveness at the Oother Sside..

GOD BLESS Yyou
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by VirginFinder: 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

I keep Hhearing this Qquestion all the time..
The Aanswer has not Cchanged!
JESUS Christ is Tthe Rrighteousness of God.
Righteousness without JESUS Christ is like a H[/sh]ouse without [s]Ffoundation. Such a Hhouse Mmust fall.
If Mmeeting God and Mmaking Eeternal Llife in Heaven is your Ppirioty, Iit Mmust Bbe through JESUS Christ. There is no other way!

Leave the Cchildren alone! Salvation/ Eeternity is a Ppersonal Rrace! Sort out your own Ssalvation..

God Almighty, the Creator of the kids knows how to do with the kids ! That's not you or my Cconcern

Religion takes no one anywhere!
A Rrelationship with JESUS Iis what Ggives you Eeternal Llife..
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
RIP may his soul rest in peace, the Virus is real, the fight is real, let's all take caution!, can u all see that hospital over there, every Nigerian in Nigeria deserves to have such high standards of quality health care service but emm people like hunchogee and usualJay are to blind to see how akpabio robbed them of this, I would check d total cost of building d Methodist hospital in US and u would see it can be done here in Nigeria? But no, they would uphold the corrupt leaders!
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by Eriggs: 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
what I asked is a straight question.Let me post it again maybe you missed the question
dear mannabbqgrils what if I die with Buddah or Allah. Which eternity will I be?
how do u know it is the same person or people as ? hmmm
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by henry978(m): 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
Republicans are dumb

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by Eriggs: 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
dear mannabbqgrils what if I die with Buddah or Allah. Which eternity will I be?
again, how do u know it is the same person or people as ? hmmm
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by Testimony1988(m): 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
He died as a result of his ignorance of the disease and for failing to adhere to the guidelines against the virus.
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by Eriggs: 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
Sheggy13:

So you're the same person as ?
it's possi. they say same tins
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by Samysearch(m): 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

Keep doing Grammar and Arguements!
When you Crossover, you will understand what you did to yourself..
The End will Tell!

Oga, u called Jesus a God? I guess u don't read ur Bible. God that died, God that was ignorant of the hour, God that called on God for protection & works, God that was born of a woman, God that answer the call of nature, God that was persecuted. How would u debase such a mighty prophet of God by calling him God. Read ur scripture again but this time use wisdom. Truly, wisdom is an asset.
NB: I believe in Jesus (peace be upon him) as a prophet & servant of God Almighty.
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by Originalsly: 6:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
BotherMleeper:

It's not the heat that kills the virus, it's the UV. The human body is often hotter than the ambiance outside.

Please get your facts right.

Also, we're talking about covid19, not the flu.

You also need to read the whole story of the dead 30 year old. Yes he did die of covid19 as explained by his nurse. It's all over the news, and i despise people who think they know better purely from the standpoint of their ignorance.

Bro.....to begin with.... viruses cannot be killed.....they are destroyed. In layman's terms.... the virus is like a seed....can spring to life if the right conditions are met. Can you kill a seed?... or destroy it? The 'active' part of the virus (DNA) has a thin 'fat's coating. Anything that can 'melt' that thin fat will destroy the virus because the DNA can do nothing on it's own. All the recommendations to destroy the virus are basically stuff that will melt fat.... drink hot liquids (heat)... use soaps... use dishwashing liquids... use bleach... use detergents period.... rubbing alcohol or stuff with 65% or more alcohol content such as hand sanitizers.Yes... the UV rays in sunshine but so does heat because heat also melts fat. So where is the ignorance in all this? Point it out before I mislead readers.

Where in the story did the nurse say he died of COVID-19? Quote for us ...please. The host of the party was diagnosed with corona virus....Is coronavirus the same as COVID-19? ...this I need you to answer....but feel free to pretend you didn't read this.
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
Apologize:

Mimu I pray you and other ipob that doesn't have sense die from this virus. So your family members atleast go get sense.

shut up there!
you stupid idiot!!!
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
farem:

May coronavirus kill your stup!dity.

shut up there!
Stupid idiot!!!
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by CanadaOrBust: 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ijaya123:

9ja and Brazil have similar weather.

Brazil is now second to USA in cases globally.

Did u see the AC part?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Women Ministry Clears Nkpor Express of Mentally Challenged Persons (Pix) / Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos / Toothbrush Removed From Indian Man Stomach After He Swallowed It While Brushing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.