Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' (43609 Views)

"50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" / COVID-19 - Natural Cure To Corona Virus - Was Proven In Israel / Man Dies After Snake Bite In Umuahia (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by afemgbosey(m): 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

I just gave you the Answer!

Let me Rephrase, Without Accepting JESUS, you are Heading for Destruction! You are Heading for Hell Fire!

Are you ?
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by earnit3: 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
Oh
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by Eriggs: 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
afemgbosey:

Are you ?
tink so too. dem MANNA my people.
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by BotherMleeper(m): 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
Originalsly:

Bro.....to begin with.... viruses cannot be killed.....they are destroyed. In layman's terms.... the virus is like a seed....can spring to life if the right conditions are met. Can you kill a seed?... or destroy it? The 'active' part of the virus (DNA) has a thin 'fat's coating. Anything that can 'melt' that thin fat will destroy the virus because the DNA can do nothing on it's own. All the recommendations to destroy the virus are basically stuff that will melt fat.... drink hot liquids (heat)... use soaps... use dishwashing liquids... use bleach... use detergents period.... rubbing alcohol or stuff with 65% or more alcohol content such as hand sanitizers.Yes... the UV rays in sunshine but so does heat because heat also melts fat. So where is the ignorance in all this? Point it out before I mislead readers.

Where in the story did the nurse say he died of COVID-19? Quote for us ...please. The host of the party was diagnosed with corona virus....Is coronavirus the same as COVID-19? ...this I need you to answer....but feel free to pretend you didn't read this.

First, it helps to read. The UV messes with the DNA or RNA structure of the virus itself. Not heat. Normal ambient temperature is say 25 C. Typical hot days are around 32 degrees. The human body's internal temperature is around 37 C. So how come the internal heat does not "melt" the virus? Obviously your assumptions are asinine.

As for the dead covid party guy, here's from the NY Times'

"A 30-year-old man who believed the coronavirus was a hoax and attended a “Covid party” died after being infected with the virus , according to a Texas hospital."

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/12/us/30-year-old-covid-party-death.html

Originalsly:

the party was diagnosed with corona virus....Is coronavirus the same as COVID-19? ...this I need you to answer....but feel free to pretend you didn't read this.

What's this shiit?

The new coronavirus causes covid19.

Also....you don't diagnose viruses, you diagnose diseases.
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by Righteousness89(m): 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
afemgbosey:

Are you ?

No !
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by BotherMleeper(m): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

U r the only one who doesn’t know it is scientifically proven that just mere light deteriorates and kills it. So does heat

You're the only one who doesn't know it's neither just light or heat that kills it, it's the UV component.
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by CanadaOrBust: 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
BotherMleeper:

You're the only one who doesn't know it's neither just light or heat that kills it, it's the UV component.

See below

Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by BotherMleeper(m): 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

See below

See below, culled from the very end of your screenshot:

UV light is what kills it. The test used artificial sunlight to arrive at their findings. Light wavelength towards the blue spectrum is tending towards ultraviolet.

Thanks for making my point.

Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by CanadaOrBust: 11:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
BotherMleeper:

See below, culled from the very end of your screenshot:

UV light is what kills it. The test used artificial sunlight to arrive at their findings. Light wavelength towards the blue spectrum is tending towards ultraviolet.

Thanks for making my point.

Point is sunlight kills it. Nobody goes measuring. My post says UV ESPECIALLY NOT exclusively
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by BotherMleeper(m): 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Point is sunlight kills it. Nobody goes measuring. My post says UV ESPECIALLY NOT exclusively

Nope

You specifically said hot temperature killed it, and i said nope, it's the wavelength at the UV scale.
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by abdullahi45: 10:56am On Jul 16, 2020
Righteousness89:

There is Salvation in No Other!

Salvation is only in JESUS CHRIST!

I hope you won't be disappointed when Jesus (PBUH) comes back and tells you that there is no salvation through him, but through the worship of one God which he did when he was initially in this world..

Matthew 26:39,42:
And he [Jesus Christ] went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done.

I can't remember Christians falling on their face in worship as taught by Jesus (PBUH). Isn't it ironic that Muslims even follow the way of praying of Jesus (PBUH) than the so-called Christians?

Ignorance is no longer an excuse for you man, the path of truth is pristine and clear. Be willing!

Shalom
Re: Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' by Samysearch(m): 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
Righteousness89:

Keep doing Grammar and Arguements!
When you Crossover, you will understand what you did to yourself..
The End will Tell!

Pls read ur scripture carefully. Hell is real. Jesus (pbh) was a prophet of God. God sent him to the Jews. Read with understanding not hatred & prejudices.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toothbrush Removed From Indian Man Stomach After He Swallowed It While Brushing / Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? / Health: Some Medical Facts You Probably Dont Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.