Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,176 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield (39446 Views)

Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) / AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss / Man Burns His Arsenal Jersey After Loss To Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 3:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
mdchikezie:

11 since you existence.
How many have you?
my existence? Please tell me when I was born.. grin
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by mdchikezie(m): 3:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:

Since my birth. United has even won over 30 major trophies..

grin

In your dreams or for real?
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
mdchikezie:

In your dreams or for real?
do your math..
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by mdchikezie(m): 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:
my existence? Please tell me when I was born.. grin

I don't know when you were born it's irrelevant to me.
But from your writings and your analysis like a kid, you seem to have been born today.
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by Azurevermillion: 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:
you sound like you just read a book beyond your understanding... Wonderful!
i will take that as a compliment. Just wishing i could trade Your ignorance for a fowl.
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
Azurevermillion:
i will take that as a compliment. Just wishing i could trade Your ignorance for a fowl.

IF YOU TAKE STUPIDITY AS A COMPLIMENT, WHO AM I TO STOP YOU.
Besides, trade your underachieved club for a rabbit instead..shitty chelshit fan
a man who doesn't know his mental strength..

Flaunting lines from a book beyond your comprehension, yet you feel complimented. Wow!
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
mdchikezie:

I don't know when you were born it's irrelevant to me.
But from your writings and your analysis like a kid, you seem to have been born today.

I have taught you a lot of lessons in a short time.

But let me add one more..
Have the facts before you argue about things like existence..

When you jump into hasty conclusions like Chelsea fans would always do, you attract too much negative attention to yourself.
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by Azurevermillion: 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:

IF YOU TAKE STUPIDITY AS A COMPLIMENT, WHO AM I TO STOP YOU.

a man who doesn't know his mental strength..
If am the clown of the century then you must be the clown of the millenia
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by mdchikezie(m): 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
Azurevermillion:

My brother stop dignifying that idiot with a response.
His stupidity knows no boundaries
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
mdchikezie:

My brother stop dignifying that idiot with a response.
His stupidity knows no boundaries

1pic 1word

Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2020
Azurevermillion:
If am the clown of the century then you must be the clown of the millenia
with your countless failed attempts to appear sensible, I understand why you are pained.
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by mdchikezie(m): 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:

I have taught you a lot of lessons in a short time.

But let me add one more..
Have the facts before you argue about things like existence..

When you jump into hasty conclusions like Chelsea fans would always do, you attract too much negative attention to yourself.

Lol loads of BULLCRAP for a deluded fan.
Show me your latest trophy in your cabinet.
Until then you are trash just like your while lying existence is.

Wake me up whenever you win a most recent major trophy. Until them you are trash.

If you reply me whilst never gotten any of my requirements then you are the biggest idiot I have come across in life tbh grin grin grin grin
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by mdchikezie(m): 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:

1pic 1word

Still atop you in the table. grin grin grin grin
How about that
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
mdchikezie:

Lol loads of BULLCRAP for a deluded fan.
Show me your latest trophy in your cabinet.
Until then you are trash just like your while lying existence is.

Wake me up whenever you win a most recent major trophy. Until them you are trash.

If you reply me whilst never gotten any of my requirements then you are the biggest idiot I have come across in life tbh grin grin grin grin
you wake up when next you win a major trophy..

You have a lot of catching up to do

Mr. Too concerned about greater clubs. grin
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
mdchikezie:

Still atop you in the table. grin grin grin grin
How about that
maybe it's because we haven't played the same amount of games.

MAYBE. grin

Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by mdchikezie(m): 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:
you wake up when next you win a major trophy..

You have a lot of catching up to do

Mr. Too concerned about greater clubs. grin

I close my case with this.
Remind me where You are at the table at the moment

Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
mdchikezie:

I close my case with this.
Remind me where You are at the table at the moment
you could as well phone the FA to conclude the league with uneven games played.

grin

You can't rest a case that never even existed. Putting Chelsea beside United in any statement will always be seen as a childish joke. I'm just your loyal audience. You're a great joker

Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by Azurevermillion: 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:
with your countless failed attempts to appear sensible, I understand why you are pained.
Can't u just pretend to be sensible for a while? Or is that to much to ask of you?
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
Azurevermillion:
Can't u just pretend to be sensible for a while? Or is that to much to ask of you?

Pretending to be sensible is something you have been trying to do yet failing at..

It doesn't work that way. Sensibility doesn't work by pretence...

I could tell that you were trying too hard to make sense.. But the more you tried, the more you sank in the sands of ridicule
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
The other e-diotic chelshit fan too came here to dance in the muds of shame by claiming to be something greater than him (a United fan).
A botched move
grin. grin
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by Azurevermillion: 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:

Pretending to be sensible is something you have been trying to do yet failing at..

I could tell that you were trying too hard to make sense.. But the more you tried, the more you sank in the sands of ridicule
[in fela voice] who steal your brain? Foolish
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by Azurevermillion: 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:
The other e-diotic chelshit fan too came here to dance in the muds of shame by claiming to be something greater than him (a United fan).
A botched move
grin. grin
Why u dey carry chelsea matter for your head? He bi lyk say u no get job.
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
Azurevermillion:
[in fela voice] who steal your brain? Foolish
apparently you have the right question for your shitty striker Tammy Abraham.

Wonderful!
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
Azurevermillion:
Why u dey carry chelsea matter for your head? He bi lyk say u no get job.
you guys are a source of good entertainment. Chelsea fans
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
People who can't head a ball or win 1.5 odd will start insulting Tammy Abraham from their one room apartments.
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by Jossy1020: 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
internationalman:
His talent is what should be questioned..

At least Victor Agali was a superb header of the ball with his height..

What is Tammy Abraham good at as a footballer.. Wasted height..

This guy maGod bless you bro ,you area good observerGiroud valuable and enjoyable to watch.
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
Naughtysite:
People who can't head a ball or win 1.5 odd will start insulting Tammy Abraham from their one room apartments.
Chelsea fans have you heard?

Don't insult your no.9. Encourage him and play him 90mins against Norwich.
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by dammywapes(m): 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
Decimus:
Rudiger is average at best, when it comes to defending. Chelsea won't go anywhere with Rudiger, unless they partner him with a world class CB
Average ? Yes better than zouma n Christiansen? Yes
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by Decimus: 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
dammywapes:
Average ? Yes better than zouma n Christiansen? Yes
To me, Rudiger is the worst of the lots. That's surprising given his age and experience. The only good thing about him is his pass completion rate. He is too static, he can't go down and block a shot. He doesn't even read the game and understands it, just look at how he showed Yarmonlenko to his favorite left foot against Westham. He has caused many defensive errors this season.
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by Decimus: 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:

He's right, you are too loud and almost becoming a nuisance. Always jumping on every Chelsea thread as if your life depends on it, that's why i said you should read what you type and think before you post. I'm sure you are already embarrassing some Man u fans, it's only a matter of time before they call you to order.
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
Decimus:

He's right, you are too loud and almost becoming a nuisance. Always jumping on every Chelsea thread as if your life depends on it, that's why i said you should read what you type and think before you post. I'm sure you are already embarrassing some Man u fans, it's only a matter of time before they call you to order.
it's my duty to remind Chelsea fans of what they're forgetting about Chelsea.

"And the ignorant tout is even still talking"

If it pains you too much, you could as well kill yourself. Your club will do you a grand funeral
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by earnit3: 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
How

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FIFA Men's World 11: Messi & Ronaldo Lead XI, Only 2 Liverpool Players In / Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? / Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.