Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,356 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield (39449 Views)

Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) / AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss / Man Burns His Arsenal Jersey After Loss To Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by Decimus: 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:
is that why Chelsea is unlikely to be great in your lifetime?
it depends on your definition of great.
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
mdchikezie:

but still has more goals than your two excluding varchester pk
grin grin grin stop playing i know you are a clown, but the play is getting out of hand
"excluding". Maybe you should exclude ronaldo's and messi's pks from their career goal as well.

Why not blame Abraham for being a pathetic Pk taker. Even Greenwood has outscored your pk taker this season.
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
Decimus:
it depends on your definition of great.

To be great is to conquer the world.

Let Chelsea win the Fifa world club cup.

If that one is too hard produce multiple balon d'or holders. Or even one.

If that is hard okay just win a major treble.

Better still, quit calling a secondary school inter-housr sports ground like Stamford bridge a stadium.. Oh.. You don't have fans to fill up a big stadium.

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by Decimus: 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:
I have celebrated 5 epls with man Utd. Starting from 2007

How many EPL trophies has Chelsea won its entire existence?
Let Man Utd challenge for the title even if they can't win it again, it's becoming embarrassing. You people mocked Arsenal several times in the past for only aiming for top 4, your club finished 6th last season and now hustling for top 4 this season, that should tell you something. At least we know Arsenal can't buy players, what's Man u excuse?
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
Decimus:
Let Man Utd challenge for the title even if they can't win it again, it's becoming embarrassing. You people mocked Arsenal several times in the past for only aiming for top 4, your club finished 6th last season and now hustling for top 4 this season, that should tell you something. At least we know Arsenal can't buy players, what's Man u excuse?

Okay two seasons ago United finished 2nd. Even though they are exhausted from challenging for EPL titles.grin
Don't lie, don't you wish your club could have up to 20 titles some day?
United is the epl blueprint that other teams have to catch-up with.
Buy don't you think you're worried about a club that has achieved what your club can only dream of achieving?

Maybe that's why City are the new emerging team on the block, not Chelsea.

The question however is, will Chelsea ever emerge?
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by spirul77: 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
wman:
Stupid headline.

Very stupid headline.

Different from the content.
that means you didnt understand what you read, the headline isn't any different, didnt you see where he said "they play too loose and makes them always at risk of conceding whenever they lose possession of the ball upfront" what do you think he was trying to say there ?
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by mdchikezie(m): 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:
"excluding". Maybe you should exclude ronaldo's and messi's pks from their career goal as well.

Why not blame Abraham for being a pathetic Pk taker. Even Greenwood has outscored your pk taker this season.

has outscored my pk taker because i aint fraudlently awarded unmerited pk unlike you.
20 pk this season shocked shocked shocked are we throwing basketballs
bunch of jokers, remove your pk goals this season and remove mine as well grin grin grin lets see where you be at on the table. grin grin grin clowns...
your current form is a disgrace to england stfu when chelsea talks.

i still have the europa you are crying for on my cabinet atm.
you can visit the stamford to catch a glimpse of it because sure enough you ain't touching it until God knows when grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

btw show me you most recent i'll be waiting maybe in the next ten years grin grin grin grin grin
lol [/b]JESUS REALLY WEPT[b] cry cry cry for manchester united

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
Chelsea fans punching each other.

Why won't Abraham ridicule a Lampard who has lost his lamp?

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
mdchikezie:

has outscored my pk taker because i aint fraudlently awarded unmerited pk unlike you.
20 pk this season shocked shocked shocked are we throwing basketballs
bunch of jokers, remove your pk goals this season and remove mine as well grin grin grin lets see where you be at on the table. grin grin grin clowns...
your current form is a disgrace to england stfu when chelsea talks.

i still have the europa you are crying for on my cabinet atm.
you can visit the stamford to catch a glimpse of it because sure enough you ain't touching it until God knows when grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

btw show me you most recent i'll be waiting maybe in the next ten years grin grin grin grin grin
lol JESUS REALLY WEPT cry cry cry for manchester united
unmerited pk.

A new one. So this is what your tears look like verbally?

All these painment because City has taken your hope of qualifying for UCL from 5th? Chai!
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
I heard Chelsea is facing "Norwich United" tomorrow. Is it true? grin

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by Andrew13: 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
obembet:
Only Chelsea fans will play Manchester united straight wining and still pray for them to lose cos of hatred
lol
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by Decimus: 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:

To be great is to conquer the world.

Let Chelsea win the Fifa world club cup.

If that one is too hard produce multiple balon d'or holders. Or even one.

If that is hard okay just win a major treble.

Better still, quit calling a secondary school inter-housr sports ground like Stamford bridge a stadium.. Oh.. You don't have fans to fill up a big stadium.

Stadiums can always be expanded or rebuilt, it depends on priorities. Even teams like spurs and Westham have done that. The plan was already set, but was put on hold due to internal reasons. If you like have a stadium as big as Atlantic Ocean, it won't turn an Europa league match their into a champions league match.

If you consider United great, then what would you call the team that went to the City and chequered them?

When city wanted to conquer Manchester in 2011, they went to hold trafford and scored six,
Since then they've taken over the city and they are considered a great team. But they don't have any of those things you mentioned. I'm not even sure they have any ucl trophy yet.

So your criteria is not only what determines a great team. Cos that will mean the exclusion of many great teams.
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by mdchikezie(m): 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:
unmerited pk.

A new one. So this is what your tears look like verbally?

All these painment because City has taken your hope of qualifying for UCL from 5th? Chai!

I always knew you had nothing to write other than that first BULLCRAP.
Stop quoting me when you have nothing meaningful to say go find arsenal, Tottenham and wolves fans to quote.

And I still don't understand how city took my so called hope of UCL qualifications from 5th when am third on the table.
grin jokers.
Go and play in your circus stop quoting me.
You have nothing meaningful again to write.
Quote me whenever you acquire a new trophy, that's an assignment. grin
Until then don't quote me. cool cool am not your mate.
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by Decimus: 1:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:

Okay two seasons ago United finished 2nd. Even though they are exhausted from challenging for EPL titles.grin
Don't lie, don't you wish your club could have up to 20 titles some day?
United is the epl blueprint that other teams have to catch-up with.
Buy don't you think you're worried about a club that has achieved what your club can only dream of achieving?

Maybe that's why City are the new emerging team on the block, not Chelsea.

The question however is, will Chelsea ever emerge?

You are going round in circle, so we can conclude that United is going the way of AC Milan.

No, Liverpool is the new emerging team on block, cos they just won the league, maybe next season will be spurs. That's how you'll keep counting cheesy

When will Man u be the new emerging team on block?
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 1:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
mdchikezie:

I always knew you had nothing to write other than that first BULLCRAP.
Stop quoting me when you have nothing meaningful to say go find arsenal, Tottenham and wolves fans to quote.

And I still don't understand how city took my so called hope of UCL qualifications from 5th when am third on the table.
grin jokers.
Go and play in your circus stop quoting me.
You have nothing meaningful again to write.
Quote me whenever you acquire a new trophy, that's an assignment. grin
Until then don't quote me. cool cool am not your mate.
there is always been nothing to say about your shitty broke in achieved club..

The fact is speaking for itself, this thread was created by Chelsea fans to ridicule Chelsea players and the Chelsea team. Don't blame it on clubs that have had successful existence.
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 1:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
Decimus:

You are going round in circle, so we can conclude that United is going the way of AC Milan.

No, Liverpool is the new emerging team on block, cos they just won the league, maybe next season will be spurs. That's how you'll keep counting cheesy

When will Man u be the new emerging team on block?
the most successful in the country is out of the question of being "emerging".

Any team winning anything is prolly doing so to get to United's level
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by mdchikezie(m): 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
Decimus:

Stadiums can always be expanded or rebuilt, it depends on priorities. Even teams like spurs and Westham have done that. The plan was already set, but was put on hold due to internal reasons. If you like have a stadium as big as Atlantic Ocean, it won't turn an Europa league match their into a champions league match.

If you consider United great, then what would you call the team that went to the City and chequered them?

When city wanted to conquer Manchester in 2011, they went to hold trafford and scored six,
Since then they've taken over the city and they are considered a great team. But they don't have any of those things you mentioned. I'm not even sure they have any ucl trophy yet.

So your criteria is not only what determines a great team. Cos that will mean the exclusion of many great teams.

Leave that clown that don't know what he's talking about.
I don't know how a club makes a player win BALON DOR or make him greatest.
Stop exchanging writings with him until he wins a Most recent trophy, make it an assignment to him grin grin grin
Very shameless things
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
Decimus:

a great team will have conquered the world. Or have at least 35 trophies won.
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by mdchikezie(m): 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:

The fact is speaking for itself, this thread was created by Chelsea fans to ridicule Chelsea players and the Chelsea team. Don't blame it on clubs that have had successful existence.

Successful existence like?
Have you gotten a new trophy yet?
Am really dignifying you with a response
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
mdchikezie:

Successful existence like?
Have you gotten a new trophy yet?
Am really dignifying you with a response
a new trophy? You mean this seasons Fa cup or Europa league? Is the season over? Like... Are you coughing or actually talking.

You're talking about a team that has the most trophies in England history,

A team that has the most trophies in England even in this new century/millennium (year 2000-date). Just in case the last millennium seems too historical..
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by Janosky: 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
Kriss216:
Abraham should just swallow his pride and beg Yakubu Aiyegbeni for some striking tutorials.
This Abraham is just a gloried Onuachu(Nigerian striker). If I'm a manager, I'll play Onuachu ten times before thinking of using Abraham as a ball boy. embarassed

Tammy is enjoying the pecks of English nationality, by now them for done give am the foreign players treatment (perpetual loan spells) until them sell am to one Championship club....
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by Decimus: 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:
Abraham can't even start for super falcons.

You even want to call Chelsea beside Ac Milan. grin
When you become a player, go and sign for AC Milan. So when your mates are winning trophies, you go to the Museum and snap Seedorf's Medals from 1996 and upload it.

The only difference between Man Utd and AC Milan presently is that Man Utd are spending recklessly, thereby giving their fans false hope of winning the league again.

From Depay, to Lukaku, Schneiderlin, pogba, maguire, mata etc. Desperate, desperate signings. But nothing changed.

No wonder the club has a net debt of £429.1 Millions.

Spending the money they don't have in a desperate attempt to go back to the top.
Why hasn't it worked yet?

Maybe Man u should sign a ref.

Let Man u go and pay their debt, let's see if they won't be worse off than AC Milan
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
Decimus:
When you become a player, go and sign for AC Milan. So when your mates are winning trophies, you go to the Museum and snap Seedorf's Medals from 1996 and upload it.

The only difference between Man Utd and AC Milan presently is that Man Utd are spending recklessly, thereby giving their fans false hope of winning the league again.

From Depay, to Lukaku, Schneiderlin, pogba, maguire, mata etc. Desperate, desperate signings. But nothing changed.

No wonder the club has a net debt of £429.1 Millions.

Spending the money they don't have in a desperate attempt to go back to the top.
Why hasn't it worked yet?

Maybe Man u should sign a ref.

Let Man u go and pay their debt, let's see if they won't be worse off than AC Milan
it is more edifying to be associated with Milan than a mediocre London broke unachieved tout supporting club.

Even Lampard won't think twice in dumping Chelsea to Manage Milan. (If they stoop low enough to call him)
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by Decimus: 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:

I can see you don't even know much. You are calling Chelsea broke.
A club that signed a 50m player as far back as 2011. And already signed 2 players even before the transfer window opened, with more to follow.

In case you don't know, Man u is ran the same way the Government run Nigeria.

You think Man u have money cos they bought a fat guy for 80m? It's part of the desperate attempt to challenge for the title and it's not working. That deal is synonymous to the home school feeding program in Nigeria.

Man Utd is broke , if you doubt that, tell them to clear their debt of close to 430 Million pounds.
Man u can't even afford Sancho now, unless they want their debt to increase.
You know how fg always borrow money to pay salaries and do fake projects.

You are obsessed with Chelsea, you dedicated an email and created a new moniker just for the club, that says a lot, even though i don't know what brought about the obsession.
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by Decimus: 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:
it is more edifying to be associated with Milan than a mediocre London broke unachieved tout supporting club.

Even Lampard won't think twice in dumping Chelsea to Manage Milan. (If they stoop low enough to call him)

Lol, you are already losing it. Don't forget many people are reading your comments
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
Decimus:

I can see you don't even know much. You are calling Chelsea broke.
A club that signed a 50m player as far back as 2011. And already signed 2 players even before the transfer window opened, with more to follow.

In case you don't know, Man u is ran the same way the Government run Nigeria.

You think Man u have money cos they bought a fat guy for 80m? It's part of the desperate attempt to challenge for the title and it's not working. That deal is synonymous to the home school feeding program in Nigeria.

Man Utd is broke , if you doubt that, tell them to clear their debt of close to 430 Million pounds.
Man u can't even afford Sancho now, unless they want their debt to increase.
You know how fg always borrow money to pay salaries and do fake projects.

You are obsessed with Chelsea, you dedicated an email and created a new moniker just for the club, that says a lot, even though i don't know what brought about the obsession.

what has this barren epistle solved about the fact that your striker has called out your manager's inadequacies..

Handle your issues one at a time.
And maybe if you're lucky, you club may get to United's status in maybe 100years time.
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
Decimus:

Lol, you are already losing it. Don't forget many people are reading your comments
only touts can disagree. And trust me, the world already understands.

Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by Decimus: 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:
the most successful in the country is out of the question of being "emerging".

Any team winning anything is prolly doing so to get to United's level

Lol, successful in the country. But now dead or in coma?
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
Decimus:

Lol, successful in the country. But now dead or in coma?
you mean a dead team won a Newly born team 3 times this season.. What a way to be dead IF YOU ASK ME

Chai! The elders must hear this
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by Decimus: 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:
what has this barren epistle solved about the fact that your striker has called out your manager's inadequacies..

Handle your issues one at a time.
And maybe if you're lucky, you club may get to United's status in maybe 100years time.

Man Utd is a poor club in debt. Living fake life. Tell them to pay their 429.1 million pounds debt.
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by baratech: 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
mazichido:
shocked

When a below average player drags his superior to the media, it will make him end up in the bench with customized seat-belt.

Son wise-up.

grin
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
Decimus:
Man Utd is a poor club in debt. Living fake life. Tell them to pay their 429.1 million pounds debt.
have you ever done business? Cos it seems you can' t reconcile debt and worth..

Dangote is in bigger debt than you, buy he is still richer than you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? / Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A / AFCON: 'Super Eagles waka Never Finish, Na Semi Dem Dey Go So' - CAF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.