Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,656 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield (39456 Views)

Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) / AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss / Man Burns His Arsenal Jersey After Loss To Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by Decimus: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:
only touts can disagree. And trust me, the world already understands.

since you are now used to midtable, i know you'll prefer AC Milan
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
Decimus:
since you are now used to midtable, i know you'll prefer AC Milan

Let me remind you what midtable is, since you love to shoot yourself.

You see that season Chelsea finished 10th? Say no more.

Mid-table. Even the Arsenal everyone is making fun of this season may not finish that low

Even Moyes didn't do that bad in his terrible season.

Chelsea has seen terrible things ooo. grin

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by mdchikezie(m): 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:
a new trophy? You mean this seasons Fa cup or Europa league? Is the season over? Like... Are you coughing or actually talking.

You're talking about a team that has the most trophies in England history,

A team that has the most trophies in England even in this new century/millennium (year 2000-date). Just in case the last millennium seems too historical..

Lol grin grin Clown keep clowning once more,
quit playing with your ancestors.

Try to be in tune with reality, stop writing rubbish all over nairaland just to get likes from fellow deluded compatriots as you.

Stop talking about what happened in the 1950s that you know nothing about, something that happened when your grandfather's hasn't been born.
Stop talking about things you won at those times that you can't name a single player from those squad.

Let me just drop a tip for you,
I don't know if you live under a rock or something or maybe you are hallucinating, just know that for the past decade since you began to think,

Chelsea is the most successful English team in the past decade with 11 major trophies and mancity coming second.
You ain't even close.

Stop writing rubbish that you don't know of, up and down all over nairaland.
You have been under me for the past 20 years and that's a FACT.
Stop writing when i am writing.
go and argue with arsenal and Liverpool and Leeds with Portsmouth they are your mates not me.

I will no say it again.

Focus on winning today's match and as well maybe finishing at the quarter finals in the Europa because that's the best you can go.
Then you can come let's talk.

And lastly wake me up when you have another major trophy, I'll be waitin. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by Decimus: 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:

Let me remind you what midtable is, since you love to shoot yourself.

You see that season Chelsea finished 10th? Say no more.

Even Moyes would do that bad.
Did Man Utd win the league that season?
I remember Chelsea won the league after that season, what happened to Man u again then.

Honestly, i thought as Man Utd finished 6th last season, that they would win the league this season. You know like a good team turning their fortune around.
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
mdchikezie:

Lol grin grin Clown keep clowning once more,
quit playing with your ancestors.

Try to be in tune with reality, stop writing rubbish all over nairaland just to get likes from fellow deluded compatriots as you.

Stop talking about what happened in the 1950s that you know nothing about, something that happened when your grandfather's hasn't been born.
Stop talking about things you won at those times that you can't name a single player from those squad.

Let me just drop a tip for you,
I don't know if you live under a rock or something or maybe you are hallucinating, just know that for the past decade since you began to think,

Chelsea is the most successful English team in the past decade with 11 major trophies and mancity coming second.
You ain't even close.

Stop writing rubbish that you don't know of, up and down all over nairaland.
You have been under me for the past 20 years and that's a FACT.
Stop writing when i am writing.
go and argue with arsenal and Liverpool and Leeds with Portsmouth they are your mates not me.

I will no say it again.
I know you will play the myopic card.

So forget 1950s like I said

Explain me why even in this present century, United has the most silverware still in England.

United's b*tch..

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by Decimus: 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:
have you ever done business? Cos it seems you can' t reconcile debt and worth..

Dangote is in bigger debt than you, buy he is still richer than you.

Ok, let's use your style, what's Man Utd net Worth?
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
Decimus:

Ok, let's use your style, what's Man Utd net Worth?
is there anything you know? Or you ask everything..
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by mdchikezie(m): 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:

Explain me why even in this present century, United has the most silverware still in England.

United's b*tch..

YEYE and what's more major trophies?
Lol this one self which school did you go to?
Your school fees was definitely in vain.
Am sorry for whoever paid them. cry

Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
Decimus:

Did Man Utd win the league that season?
I remember Chelsea won the league after that season, what happened to Man u again then.

Honestly, i thought as Man Utd finished 6th last season, that they would win the league this season. You know like a good team turning their fortune around.

Let me ask you.. Between 2002 and 2014 (12 whole years) when Madrid were practically useless in the UCL, could any team still say they were greater than Madrid in the UCL? No. Cos Madrid already had 9 in the bag.

Till a team overtakes United's 20 EPL trophies, United is the team to reach. The team to touch. The team to overtake. The team in front.
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
mdchikezie:

YEYE and what's more major trophies?
Lol this one self which school did you go to?
Your school fees was definitely in vain.
Am sorry for whoever paid them. cry
don't be stupid.. Even me that is not a Chelsea fan know that Chelsea has MORE THAN 10 trophies since 2000.

POST HOW TROPHIES THE CLUBS HAVE EACH WON SINCE 2000. 21st century trophies
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by Decimus: 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:
is there anything you know? Or you ask everything..

I don't know anything. Just tell me the Net worth of Man u. You can use Google too.

I want to use the analogy of Dangote and Dangote group to show you it's unwise to call Chelsea broke.
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
Decimus:
I don't know anything. Just tell me the Net worth of Man u. You can use Google too.

I want to use the analogy of Dangote and Dangote group to show you it's unwise to call Chelsea broke.
then why have you been arguing when you know nothing.

I don't know how good of a teacher I am to dull people, so read up and come back when you're aquipped with some info
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by mdchikezie(m): 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:

United's b*tch..

I am definitely not dignifying you with a response once more until you get a new major trophy.
I would say as much as I had since the past decade since when you personally began watching ball.
Because I know that's a total waste of my time from from you.

I am never dignifying you with a response.
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by mdchikezie(m): 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:
don't be stupid.. Even me that is not a Chelsea fan know that Chelsea has MORE THAN 10 trophies since 2000.

POST HOW TROPHIES THE CLUBS HAVE EACH WON SINCE 2000

MUMU POST IT, YOU WANTED TO PROVE A POINT I PROVED MINE
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2020
mdchikezie:

I am definitely not dignifying you with a response once more until you get a new major trophy.
I would say as much as I had since the past decade since when you personally began watching ball.
Because I know that's a total waste of my time from from you.

I am never dignifying you with a response.
I doubt if a Chelsea fan could ever have dignity to give..
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2020
mdchikezie:

MUMU POST IT, YOU WANTED TO PROVE A POINT I PROVE MINE
a minute
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by Decimus: 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:

Let me ask you.. Between 2002 and 2014 (12 whole years) when Madrid were practically useless in the UCL, could any team still say they were greater than Madrid in the UCL? No. Cos Madrid already had 9 in the bag.

Till a team overtakes United's 20 EPL trophies, United is the team to reach. The team to touch. The team to overtake. The team in front.

Yes they were useless, beaten by all and sundry in the ucl then. Between those times, they were not relevant in the ucl and nobody cared about them till they start challenging and won it again. That's how life is.

AC Milan have won it 7 times, when last did they make the group stage?
Between them and city that has never won it, Who do you think people will reckon with as far as ucl is concerned now.
They are a team of the past, they can't even attract world class players. Will sterling hand in a transfer request at City now saying he wants to go and play for AC Milan?
It doesn't matter that Milan has won it 7 times. He has better chances of winning it with City
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by Decimus: 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:
then why have you been arguing when you know nothing.

I don't know how good of a teacher I am to dull people, so read up and come back when you're aquipped with some info

I just wanted you to expose yourself. Good of you to dodge it.
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by mdchikezie(m): 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
Decimus:

Yes they were useless, beaten by all and sundry in the ucl then. Between those times, they were not relevant in the ucl and nobody cared about them till they start challenging and won it again. That's how life is.

AC Milan have won it 7 times, when last did they make the group stage?
Between them and city that has never won it, Who do you think people will reckon with as far as ucl is concerned now.
They are a team of the past, they can't even attract world class players. Will sterling hand in a transfer request at City now saying he wants to go and play for AC Milan?
It doesn't matter that Milan has won it 7 times. He has better chances of winning it with City

My brother stop dignifying this clown with response, he doesn't deserve it.
He just goes about writing rubbish here that he can't backup.
Talking about achievements Manchester United made before his great-grandfathers were born.
Let's talk about reality in the past 20 years since you have started watching games.

Like I said, tell him to reply you once they have a new major trophy.
It pains him to the Marrows grin grin grin
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
mdchikezie:

in this new millennium.

Chelsea

EPL 05, 06, 10, 15, 17
F.a cup 06, 07, 09, 10, 12, 18
Carlin cup 05, 07, 15
Comm shied. 00, 05, 09
UCL. 12
Europa 13, 19
Total........... 20

Man Utd

EPL. 00, 01, 03, 07, 08, 09, 11, 13
F.a cup. 04, 16
Carling cup. 06, 09, 10, 17
Comm shield 03, 07, 08, 10, 11, 13, 16,
UCL. 08
Europa 17
Fifa Club WC 08

Total...... 24

This is the success for this 21st century.

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
Decimus:

I just wanted you to expose yourself. Good of you to dodge it.
but you have exposed your own ignorance by your own self, admitted it in your own words, shown it in your arguments.

The case was rested on basis of your admitted ignorance ab-initio
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
mdchikezie:

Now answer me, tell me why United has won the most trophies both in history and in this present 21st century?
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by Decimus: 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
mdchikezie:

My brother stop dignifying this clown with response, he doesn't deserve it.
He just goes about writing rubbish here that he can't backup.
Talking about achievements Manchester United made before his great-grandfathers were born.
Let's talk about reality in the past 20 years since you have started watching games.

Like I said, tell him to reply you once they have a new major trophy.
It pains him to the Marrows grin grin grin

You are right, that's why he dedicated whole moniker to Chelsea and hid under a female moniker.
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by mdchikezie(m): 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:

Now answer me, tell me why United has won the most trophies both in history and in this present 21st century?

Because we have been busy fighting for the Major bigger trophies that I have had more Than you and will always have more than you.
You are definitely irrelevant in Europe stop dwelling and drowning on past glories.
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by mdchikezie(m): 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
Decimus:

You are right, that's why he dedicated whole moniker to Chelsea and hid under a female moniker.

Lol you don't even know grin grin
Just tell him to reply you once they get a newest major trophy it pains him die grin grin grin
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2020
mdchikezie:

Because we have been busy fighting for the Major bigger trophies that I have had more Than you and will always have more than you.
You are definitely irrelevant in Europe stop dwelling and drowning on past glories.

I don't even think Chelsea has more than 15 major trophies in its cabinet.

Argue major trophies with Arsenal.

Oh! Arsenal even has more major trophies than Chelsea.

Looks like you are hooked on this one. grin

In every era, we have dominated.. Even since the start of the premier league era.. We got 13, the remaining 19 teams fought for what was left. Too bad.
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by mdchikezie(m): 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
Decimus:

I also heard him talking about net worth.
And just to let you know, Chelsea is far more richer than Manchester United both in club owners and clubs to be specific.

That guy just keeps writing nonsense all over here, I don't know where he's from.
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
A small club that has achieves close to nothing,

Very countable amount of major trophies

50 trophiless season

Never conquered the world

Had a record-low of finishing 10th in the premier league era

Head to head against United is a story for them to weep on

Play their home football in a shanty football field that can't host a final.

Best ever player is Frank Lampard. grin

Number of total trophies won.. 29 grin grin

This season goal difference MUN 8-1 CHE
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
mdchikezie:

I also heard him talking about net worth.
And just to let you know, Chelsea is far more richer than Manchester United both in club owners and clubs to be specific.

That guy just keeps writing nonsense all over here, I don't know where he's from.
ladies and genumen, Chelsea is the richest club in England. You heard it here 1st..(from the ignorant one) grin
grin
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
So what's the latest on Chelsea's lewandowski?

Tamuno Abraham.

Hope he will play 90mins tomorrow grin grin

Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
E pain dem.... grin

When your club is laughable, everybody makes a feast out of you. I came to your thread, told you your bitter realities and put you all in your miserable places.

Chelshit!
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by Azurevermillion: 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
Naijaarchive:

grin Yoruba Language makes you want to commit suicide if you jam bad mouth person
expecially, IBADANS. If i jam a bad mouthed ibadan babe. Me:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? / Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A / AFCON: 'Super Eagles waka Never Finish, Na Semi Dem Dey Go So' - CAF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.