Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield (39457 Views)

Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) / AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss / Man Burns His Arsenal Jersey After Loss To Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:
look around you, if the tone of your fellow fans on this thread doesn't cure your cataract, its your own L.

The least you can do it to pray for your mediocre, broke underachieved club especially now that they are about to lose their UCL spot to wolves or Leicester.

you do realise they are 4th at this point while leceister is 5th...

also to help with your obvious lack of knowledge
Chelsea
Chelsea have emerged as the most successful English club of the last decade after capturing an impressive 11 major trophies.Jan 3, 2020

(c)https://www.google.com/

just search ,ps that is in the last 20 years...bad belle no go kill una
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
milehigh06:

you do realise they are 4th at this point while leceister is 5th...

also to help with your obvious lack of knowledge
Chelsea
Chelsea have emerged as the most successful English club of the last decade after capturing an impressive 11 major trophies.Jan 3, 2020

(c)https://www.google.com/

just search ,ps that is in the last 20 years...bad belle no go kill una
Chelsea fans with their timeline argument. Lol..

I made a valid point that United has the most trophies in history and also since the start of this millennium and you come up with a decade rubbish?

1st of all, you're in so much pain watch United play tonight... When I feel you must have gotten used to the pain, I'll come back to make you cry more..

For now, just be gathering up the tears.
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by Afolabisamirex: 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
It's you Abraham that Chelsea need to change embarassed[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:
Chelsea fans with their timeline argument. Lol..

I made a valid point that United has the most trophies in history and also since the start of this millennium and you come up with a decade rubbish?

1st of all, you're in so much pain watch United play tonight... When I feel you must have gotten used to the pain, I'll come back to make you cry more..

For now, just be gathering up the tears.

oyaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooo come and talk nowwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
wait 1st.. so all of you decided to do bad belle us today abi? Our result was still better than yours tho. Shebi you guys are making mouth as if you are leading by 20 points abi? No wahala besides we still reduced the points gap to only 1 point.

However, since na bad belle dey reign now, tomorrow we go full ground for una matter. Na turn by turn.

Make chelsea just make mistake lose tomorrow.

Una know as my mouth be. If you lose, just close your accounts. I sabi una one by one.. 1st to do no dey pain.
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by Naijaarchive(m): 6:10am On Jul 14, 2020
Azurevermillion:
expecially, IBADANS. If i jam a bad mouthed ibadan babe. Me:
grin
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by Dedetwo(m): 6:50am On Jul 14, 2020
Chelsea plays aimless football for real. Why should a Chelsea player receives the ball at the opponent's side of the field only to wait until all the 11 players of the opposing return home to defend?
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by ityP(m): 9:52am On Jul 14, 2020
DownChelsea:
on the standings I see MUN 8-1CHE

Man Utd and 5th eh grin
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by mdchikezie(m): 11:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
DownChelsea:

Why is a small club bothered about when a big club will win its next major trophy..

I guess you're also losing sleep wondering when Barca would win its next UCL. Even though they have won it than you..

Focus on growing the joke you call your club.

I THOUGHT YOU WERE FAVOURITES TO WIN THE EUROPA THIS SEASON

LOL STFU AND LISTEN WHENEVER A FOOTBALL ARGUMENT THREAD IS OPENED, STOP WRITING RUBBISH.
MANU IS AN OVERRATED AVERAGE CLUB JUST LIKE PORTSMOUTH.

AFTER OVER 22 PENALTIES THIS SEASON, YOU COULDN'T GET URSELF AS MUCH AS A SPOON.

LOL AFTER THE WHOLE NOISEMAKING AND EXPENDITURE, NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT, EVEN A FINALS APPEARANCE WOULD HAVE BEEN A GOOD RESULT FOR MANU BUT NO CHANCES.

LOL SLEEP WELL TONIGHT, NO TOO REASON AM BECAUSE OF YOUR HEART ABEG grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? / Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A / AFCON: 'Super Eagles waka Never Finish, Na Semi Dem Dey Go So' - CAF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.