Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,549 members, 7,812,752 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Share Your Annoying Market Experience - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Annoying Market Experience (15046 Views)

My Alaba Market Experience On Mobile Phones Accessories / Killing Annoying Mosquitoes Just Got Easier, If You Love Your Family Buy This / Annoying Things That Happen Every Time You Have To Enter A Bank(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Annoying Market Experience by pocohantas(f): 10:57am On Aug 07, 2020
Chrisbella24:

Lol

You don't like coloured hairs?

Would you like to rock a coloured hair?

I don’t like them, though I made wine braids sometime last year. Loosened it in less than 2wks. I don’t mind rocking one, people say it fits me because I am “fair”. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Annoying Market Experience by Chrisbella24(f): 11:01am On Aug 07, 2020
pocohantas:

I don’t like them, though I made wine braids sometime last year. Loosened it in less than 2wks. I don’t mind rocking one, people say it fits me because I am “fair”. cheesy

Hmm

It will suit you tho.

Wine suits fair people.
But do you have any reason for not rocking colored hair?

I want to start a movement grin
Re: Share Your Annoying Market Experience by pocohantas(f): 11:14am On Aug 07, 2020
Chrisbella24:

Hmm

It will suit you tho.

Wine suits fair people.
But do you have any reason for not rocking colored hair?

I want to start a movement grin

1- I love the ugliest things. I don’t like colours or anything that will take me effort to combine.

2- I can’t rock it to work. Anything I can’t use 5 days out of 7, I most times do not see a reason to buy it. grin

I saw this fine hair somewhere, they say it is chestnut brown or whatever. I dey think am shaaa. I’ll see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Annoying Market Experience by simplepee(f): 11:50am On Aug 07, 2020
Ishilove:

LMAO

simplepee grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Share Your Annoying Market Experience by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 07, 2020
pocohantas:

1- I love the ugliest things. I don’t like colours or anything that will take me effort to combine.

2- I can’t rock it to work. Anything I can’t use 5 days out of 7, I most times do not see a reason to buy it. grin

I saw this fine hair somewhere, they say it is chestnut brown or whatever. I dey think am shaaa. I’ll see how it goes.
make una go rent hotel,, una dae disturb us here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Annoying Market Experience by simplepee(f): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2020
pocohantas:

Is there anything you like? Weird woman, commot for here undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Annoying Market Experience by pocohantas(f): 11:54am On Aug 07, 2020
simplepee:
Is there anything you like? Weird woman, commot for here undecided undecided

Empty coconut head!!!! tongue

patoski39:
make una go rent hotel,, una dae disturb us here

Rent hotel with woman? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Annoying Market Experience by Kalatium(m): 11:57am On Aug 07, 2020
Depressedkidd:

I almost had a similar experience to number 2 about 2 years back. Just finished buying shoes and was about to leave, one guy just held the shoe and was seriously struggling it with me that he wants to go and put pin to make it last and that he'll also expand the shoe for me. See as I just changed it for the guy. That's the scam they do, they'll tell you it's free and that they normally do it for the seller's customers. Before you can say yes or no they've opened your shoe so you have no choice but for them to finish it. Then they'll start shouting that you're owing then a certain amount for the job they've done.
That is preposterous
Re: Share Your Annoying Market Experience by simplepee(f): 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
pocohantas:

Empty coconut head!!!! tongue

I love black coloured extensions too. Never done any other colour with my braids And I only do braids!.

Weird woman, you only wear black and navy blue jeans grin grin. Who cares if it matches, we wear all tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Annoying Market Experience by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
Powerfly:

This guy funny oo.
If pepper & tomatoes no relate, then wetin the two of them dey find for pot of stew?

grin
Re: Share Your Annoying Market Experience by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
pocohantas:
Am I the only one that gets ANGRY when I ask for one thing and you give me another?

I am a brand loyalist. If I tell you Kenwood and you show me Sieko, I get very angryyyy!

I don’t wear coloured jeans. Only navy blue and black. I always state it clearly, then someone will na give me yellow and red jean?

Why!?

SMH
Re: Share Your Annoying Market Experience by Chidexter(m): 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ishilove:

I don't even understand this your post. Are you upset because the seller threw the bag (you didn't even say where he/she threw it to), or because you can't see your niggas?? What is the correlation between not seeing your niggas and your annoying market experience?

You won't understand the things of the most high
Re: Share Your Annoying Market Experience by JeffreyD1(m): 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
morinto:
For a car owner

Formally it was 25k
Currently it's 15k

That's here in Abuja oo
I don't know of Lagos
Re: Share Your Annoying Market Experience by Chrisbella24(f): 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
pocohantas:

Are you based in Lagos?

I'm just looking for friends
Re: Share Your Annoying Market Experience by Positiveme2020: 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
SoapQueen:
Wasn't really a market. After the close of work one day, I had gone to Banex, Wuse 2, around 5pm to shop for an eyeliner, because mine had dried out. While leaving the shop, I observed my period had started. OMG! Not only that, I was horribly stained. I was so embarrassed, I couldn't stand from where I was seated. I couldn't risk going home in a taxi either - Apo wasn't a stone throw, and even if I tried, I was going to mess up the driver's seat. Yuck!!

I quickly did my calculations and realized my period wasn't due on that date. The owner of the shop had to send for one of those guys who sold trousers on the ground floor. I told them I needed one in black. The Igbo guy came rushing with three jeans, I quickly scanned the waist sizes and picked one that seemed like it would fit. I covered my soiled self with my hand bag and dashed to a nearby restroom. Thankfully, it fit perfectly.

To my dismay, the guy who brought the jeans told me I was going to pay 8k. 8k for what exactly? I asked him. He looked at me angrily and said he couldn't collect the pair of trousers because of "my condition" and that I didn't "price" before wearing it.

To worsen everything, he was avoiding me like a plague! He started asking "why you no come calculate yourself" and many other questions about my calendar. I was beyond embarrassed and angry. I just couldn't explain anything to a man who felt like I had committed a crime by having an early period. I told him I'd pay 6k and made a transfer because I was just TIRED of the whole scenerio.

I got home appalled at the thought of being shamed for experiencing such. That incident left me embarrassed for a long time oo. Me wey say shame well well.

Did I forget to add that the black jeans didn't last up to 2 months after 4 uses or thereabouts??

Very sad. They took advantage of your condition
Re: Share Your Annoying Market Experience by letskeeptalking: 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
therajah:

Was the cashew nut sweet.. ?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Share Your Annoying Market Experience by Youngzed(m): 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
Shellsploit:
Am here to read comments..
Whisper if you need a chair! grin

Kim Bok Join�����
Re: Share Your Annoying Market Experience by Zeezy81: 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
JeffreyD1:
My problem is

I need a car for uber here in Abuja please if you've any or connection please link me
I will meet all the requirements and I've been driving on bolt for the past 1 year

Call 07059663190
Re: Share Your Annoying Market Experience by morinto: 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
JeffreyD1:

Formally it was 25k
Currently it's 15k

That's here in Abuja oo
I don't know of Lagos
Because I want to start using my car to do uber and bolt together and I will also be the one driving it. I was looking at 30- 40 thousand a week as both owner and driver in abuja
Re: Share Your Annoying Market Experience by JeffreyD1(m): 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
morinto:
Because I want to start using my car to do uber and bolt together and I will also be the one driving it. I was looking at 30- 40 thousand a week as both owner and driver in abuja

Yes you can make it if you're experienced enough
But if you're a beginner you will expect little sha
Re: Share Your Annoying Market Experience by JeffreyD1(m): 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
Zeezy81:

Call 07059663190

Okay
Thank you very much
Re: Share Your Annoying Market Experience by AkwaIbomMan(m): 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
[s]
Nooil:

I used to get angry too until I discovered that was the method they use in knowing the current price of a product and how to still beat it down.
[/s]
Re: Share Your Annoying Market Experience by PropertyBuying(f): 1:25am On Aug 09, 2020
Almost every event in the market is interesting.
Re: Share Your Annoying Market Experience by potbelly(m): 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2020
For yaba abi...
FahBuLous:
My own no be long talk...
I bought shoe 1500 and put pin 3000...
Re: Share Your Annoying Market Experience by FahBuLous: 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
potbelly:
For yaba abi...
E be like say dem don do u bfr
Re: Share Your Annoying Market Experience by potbelly(m): 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
Yeah my own na slippers...
FahBuLous:
E be like say dem don do u bfr
Re: Share Your Annoying Market Experience by angelfallz(m): 11:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
SoapQueen:
Wasn't really a market. After the close of work one day, I had gone to Banex, Wuse 2, around 5pm to shop for an eyeliner, because mine had dried out. While leaving the shop, I observed my period had started. OMG! Not only that, I was horribly stained. I was so embarrassed, I couldn't stand from where I was seated. I couldn't risk going home in a taxi either - Apo wasn't a stone throw, and even if I tried, I was going to mess up the driver's seat. Yuck!!

I quickly did my calculations and realized my period wasn't due on that date. The owner of the shop had to send for one of those guys who sold trousers on the ground floor. I told them I needed one in black. The Igbo guy came rushing with three jeans, I quickly scanned the waist sizes and picked one that seemed like it would fit. I covered my soiled self with my hand bag and dashed to a nearby restroom. Thankfully, it fit perfectly.

To my dismay, the guy who brought the jeans told me I was going to pay 8k. 8k for what exactly? I asked him. He looked at me angrily and said he couldn't collect the pair of trousers because of "my condition" and that I didn't "price" before wearing it.

To worsen everything, he was avoiding me like a plague! He started asking "why you no come calculate yourself" and many other questions about my calendar. I was beyond embarrassed and angry. I just couldn't explain anything to a man who felt like I had committed a crime by having an early period. I told him I'd pay 6k and made a transfer because I was just TIRED of the whole scenerio.

I got home appalled at the thought of being shamed for experiencing such. That incident left me embarrassed for a long time oo. Me wey say shame well well.

Did I forget to add that the black jeans didn't last up to 2 months after 4 uses or thereabouts??

Like how was he avoiding you? He was still arguing price with you.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Annoying Market Experience by angelfallz(m): 11:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
DatProudIgboGuy:
Went for a job Interview in Ibadan 2017, got back to Lagos and boom 3 months later. I get a FB message of my Original Certificate that was found in the challenge market...

I never really understand that magic, That's my worst market experience...

Why would you drop your original certificate with them?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Annoying Market Experience by angelfallz(m): 12:02am On Aug 12, 2020
cnonyechi:
Oji River Market, one December, I wanted to buy garden eggs, while pricing and selecting the ones I wanted, the seller who was actually chewing one of the garden eggs suddenly sneezed and guess wat, mucor filled saliva came out of her mouth straight unto the garden eggs on the table for sale.
She didn't even realise it, me I quickly took off I no buy again.

Our hygiene observance is low in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Annoying Market Experience by letskeeptalking: 9:21am On Aug 12, 2020
pocohantas:

So so sorry about this!

Thanks a lot.

It happened over 3 years ago, but it still pains me till date.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangote Regains Top Spot From Rupert On Forbes Africa’s Billionaire List / Takeaways From Octafx Report On Rising Trend Of Online Forex Trading In Nigeria / Alibaba joint group importation - Season 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.