Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

I Need A Rich Companion For My Mom - Nigerian Man Begs (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Rich Companion For My Mom - Nigerian Man Begs (photos) (3765 Views)

Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You / Man Begs Sidechic To Take Him Back After Discovering He Just Welcomed A 2nd Chil / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Rich Companion For My Mom - Nigerian Man Begs (photos) by linx123: 11:58am On Jul 13, 2020
A Nigerian man identified as Adedapo took to his Twitter page to announce that he is searching for a rich companion for his mom who is in her 60s.

Sharing photos of his mother, the Twitter user, @ajibade_adedapo explained that he would prefer that the lucky man is a widower or a divorcee, who is also rich.

He wrote:’ I want a companion for my mom, she is in her 60s…if you have a dad that is a widower or divorced and rich…Reach out to me, we can be stepbrothers and sisters.’

See more photos of the woman...........https://janefblog.com/14306-2i-need-a-rich-companion-for-my-mom-nigerian-man-begs-photos/

1 Like

Re: I Need A Rich Companion For My Mom - Nigerian Man Begs (photos) by Openbusiness3: 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
Mtchwwwwwww.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Rich Companion For My Mom - Nigerian Man Begs (photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
She's an evening newspaper her time don pass

1 Like

Re: I Need A Rich Companion For My Mom - Nigerian Man Begs (photos) by overdrive(m): 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

So she doesn't deserve to be happy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Rich Companion For My Mom - Nigerian Man Begs (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
foolish man pimping his own mother like some two bit useless olosho... have some respect for your mother bro!

7 Likes

Re: I Need A Rich Companion For My Mom - Nigerian Man Begs (photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
"He must be a Widower and He Must Be Rich" ...See the Idiotic Reasoning of the guy that posted that Rubbish.

Tomorrow na when One girl Tells Him To go and Make Money Before She Considers Him, The Idiot Won't Like It grin grin

11 Likes

Re: I Need A Rich Companion For My Mom - Nigerian Man Begs (photos) by sacajawea: 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
foolish man pimping his own mother like some two bit useless olosho... have some respect for your mother bro!
Hahahaha
Re: I Need A Rich Companion For My Mom - Nigerian Man Begs (photos) by timibare(m): 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
RITUALIST....set awon Mende, Maryland

1 Like

Re: I Need A Rich Companion For My Mom - Nigerian Man Begs (photos) by Ayemileto(m): 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
grin
Re: I Need A Rich Companion For My Mom - Nigerian Man Begs (photos) by pmoye(m): 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
She looks gorgeous for a 60 year old. But I will this dude to define what he means by companion.

Also post her CV... will be good to know if she can keep up. grin

linx123:
A Nigerian man identified as Adedapo took to his Twitter page to announce that he is searching for a rich companion for his mom who is in her 60s.

Sharing photos of his mother, the Twitter user, @ajibade_adedapo explained that he would prefer that the lucky man is a widower or a divorcee, who is also rich.

He wrote:’ I want a companion for my mom, she is in her 60s…if you have a dad that is a widower or divorced and rich…Reach out to me, we can be stepbrothers and sisters.’

See more photos of the woman...........https://janefblog.com/14306-2i-need-a-rich-companion-for-my-mom-nigerian-man-begs-photos/

Re: I Need A Rich Companion For My Mom - Nigerian Man Begs (photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
overdrive:

So she doesn't deserve to be happy
with someone else wealth??

The 'rich' part is highly unnecessary!

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Rich Companion For My Mom - Nigerian Man Begs (photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
"He must be a Widower and He Must Be Rich" ...See the Idiotic Reasoning of the guy that posted that Rubbish.

Tomorrow na when One girl Tells Him To go and Make Money Before She Considers Him, The Idiot Won't Like It grin grin
That means both the guy and the 'one girl' are IDIOTs
Re: I Need A Rich Companion For My Mom - Nigerian Man Begs (photos) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Mtcheeeeewwwwwww. Does this even make sense to you? Men who sleep with evening newspapers themselves are nothing but good for nothing shameless evening newspapers themselves!
I hate to see men talk down about women even when they know nothing about these women. Men are saints even if they Bleep around but women are bitches?
You all should grow up please.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Rich Companion For My Mom - Nigerian Man Begs (photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
[s]
UndauntedYOCA:

Mtcheeeeewwwwwww. Does this even make sense to you? Men who sleep with evening newspapers themselves are nothing but good for nothing shameless evening newspapers themselves!
I hate to see men talk down about women even when they know nothing about these women. Men are saints even if they Bleep around but women are bitches?
You all should grow up please.
[/s]

This one too must be an evening newspaper

She's so pained

1 Like

Re: I Need A Rich Companion For My Mom - Nigerian Man Begs (photos) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
[s][/s]

This one too must be an evening newspaper

She's so pained
I can see the type of person you are to have thought so.
Now I'm a calm person and I don't go about insulting people so I'll excuse you on this but don't you dare push me.
You know nothing about me dude and I won't prove anything to you.
Think what you may but I'll advise you to quit the way you think.
I'm a beautiful, young and hardworking lady with sense so I won't reciprocate the insult given.
HomerTimpson
TheSourcerer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Rich Companion For My Mom - Nigerian Man Begs (photos) by austine4real(m): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
grin

The boy is a love-vendor

A gigolo

A golddigger

He should double his Hussle so that he can take care of his mum
Re: I Need A Rich Companion For My Mom - Nigerian Man Begs (photos) by TheSourcerer: 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Now I'm a calm person and I don't go about insulting people so I'll excuse you on this but don't you dare push me.
I'm a beautiful, young and hardworking lady with sense so I won't reciprocate the insult given.
HomerTimpson
TheSourcerer.
don't stress Hun ♥️ , you talk overly mature too tbh smiley
Re: I Need A Rich Companion For My Mom - Nigerian Man Begs (photos) by 444crop: 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
I pray she finds what she looking for

1 Like

Re: I Need A Rich Companion For My Mom - Nigerian Man Begs (photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
What is your mom still looking for at age 60 undecided
Re: I Need A Rich Companion For My Mom - Nigerian Man Begs (photos) by We4all: 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
What is your mom still looking for at age 60 undecided

The same thing a married man looks for when he indulges in extra marital affairs.
Re: I Need A Rich Companion For My Mom - Nigerian Man Begs (photos) by We4all: 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
eni4real:
with someone else wealth??

The 'rich' part is highly unnecessary!

Would you be happier if he wanted a 'poor guy' for his mom? From the pic, you can tell that the woman in question is very comfortable, and wanting a rich guy for her is understandable; so diamond hunters do not begin to see her as a mine.

I mean, if it's okay to want a slim, fair, dark, curvy, intelligent, pretty, descent or frugal girl for marriage, then desiring a rich man for marriage shouldn't raise an eyebrow.
Re: I Need A Rich Companion For My Mom - Nigerian Man Begs (photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
We4all:

Would you be happier if he wanted a 'poor guy' for his mom? From the pic, you can tell that the woman in question is very comfortable, and wanting a rich guy for her is understandable; so diamond hunters do not begin to see her as a mine.

I mean, if it's okay to want a slim, fair, dark, curvy, intelligent, pretty, descent or frugal girl for marriage, then desiring a rich man for marriage shouldn't raise an eyebrow.
He should stop 'wanting' someone else Wealth!!
Re: I Need A Rich Companion For My Mom - Nigerian Man Begs (photos) by HomerTimpson: 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

MY DEAR you have acted according to the GOOD BOOK so don't waste your precious time and emotions on him,the good book said and i quote "As a dog eats its own vomit, so fools recycle sillness"...thats what they know how to do so whenever i see them in my mention I IGNORE THEM [ TheSsourcerer ]
Re: I Need A Rich Companion For My Mom - Nigerian Man Begs (photos) by We4all: 1:04am On Jul 14, 2020
eni4real:
He should stop 'wanting' someone else Wealth!!

I suppose they are from a rich family, and rich people want everything. It is an acceptable norm!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Rich Companion For My Mom - Nigerian Man Begs (photos) by Kobicove(m): 1:24am On Jul 14, 2020
Nigerians love to pretend a lot.

What is so bad in what he has done to deserve such condemnation?! undecided
Re: I Need A Rich Companion For My Mom - Nigerian Man Begs (photos) by BigJoe19: 1:29am On Jul 14, 2020
Is there a crime in him or his mother being rich, why do most Africans relate everything to money, dull mentality everywhere.
Re: I Need A Rich Companion For My Mom - Nigerian Man Begs (photos) by Nobody: 2:56am On Jul 14, 2020
We4all:

I suppose they are from a rich family, and rich people want everything. It is an acceptable norm!
Greedy Mentality
Re: I Need A Rich Companion For My Mom - Nigerian Man Begs (photos) by Gentle0wavez: 3:52am On Jul 14, 2020
So now in your mind a rich man will come and apply, at that age how it works is your mom using her money to get boys, no insult but she's too old for the other way round.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Rich Companion For My Mom - Nigerian Man Begs (photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 6:08am On Jul 14, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
So now in your mind a rich man will come and apply, at that age how it works is your mom using her money to get boys, no insult but she's too old for the other way round.
She doesn't need boys but a companion who can buy and pay for his shiit and not a full grown liability.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Rich Companion For My Mom - Nigerian Man Begs (photos) by Gentle0wavez: 7:13am On Jul 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
She doesn't need boys but a companion who can buy and pay for his shiit and not a full grown liability.

Lol, OK but is that what is meant by the word RICH?? It made him sound like a Gold digger
Re: I Need A Rich Companion For My Mom - Nigerian Man Begs (photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
is that you on your profile?
Re: I Need A Rich Companion For My Mom - Nigerian Man Begs (photos) by phemmyfour: 7:55am On Jul 14, 2020
A JW? man don finish for their kingdom hall

(1) (2) (Reply)

Never Take Your Girlfriend Seriously / Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! / A Jealous Boyfriend Is A Faithful Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.