Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Never Take Your Girlfriend Seriously - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Take Your Girlfriend Seriously (3762 Views)

I Need A Girlfriend Seriously Now...lets Chat On Whatsapp 08113676630. / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

Never Take Your Girlfriend Seriously by bodybuilder: 11:44am On Sep 03, 2021
That's how suppose to be in reality. Na all these romance novels and Disney give us all these comforting lies and illusions that love exist.
There's no love or loyalty. Men are just disposable. Your girl is always looking for your replacement. That's basically one of the reason women cheat, to test if they can move to higher value man, to test their market value. Women are always keen on securing the highest value man possible. But they are wise, your girl friend will not just dump you because a higher value man is wooing her. She weighs the other man's level of interest. She has to know if the other guy is somewhat serious about her before she finally dumps you, it's called monkey branching.
Women are always looking for the highest bidder, you don't need to stress yourself, it's nature. This why you don't invest on these girls. Girls don't love you, the just love what you can do for them. If your girl is still with you, just know she hasn't caught a bigger fish yet, it's no loyalty.

This is one the reason women cheat on men who Simp for them, subconsciously if you shower her so much love, she begins to feel like she worths more, that if she can you make this guy go crazy for her that means she can get better man.

She not yours, it just your turn.

58 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Never Take Your Girlfriend Seriously by Snitch24(m): 11:54am On Sep 03, 2021
No lies bro
You hit the nail
You deserve a feather in your cap

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Take Your Girlfriend Seriously by chatinent: 11:58am On Sep 03, 2021
Re: Never Take Your Girlfriend Seriously by BabbanBura(m): 11:59am On Sep 03, 2021
Very true for majority of girls!

Re: Never Take Your Girlfriend Seriously by ozueozue(m): 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
Abeg if u de for Makurrdi, 09032227553.
I need to seat u down by Sunday buy you one cold bottle of your brand. E get this new joint wey dem.open (Tiger Bar) close to B-Division. If u base in Makurrdi abeg make we link up...your type of sense no de market (National Treasure)

Your weedsdom is next to none, kip your lighter burning and your smoke noticeable.... Weldon Chief.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Take Your Girlfriend Seriously by Ahmback(m): 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
No lies here.

Re: Never Take Your Girlfriend Seriously by Cudeze4(m): 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
I don't totally believe this. It's not totally the truth. Not all of them girls.

Re: Never Take Your Girlfriend Seriously by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
Are you really a body builder? Cos the ones I have around train like beasts and have no time for nairaland.

If you are one, mention me on a dead thread . Letz discuss.
Re: Never Take Your Girlfriend Seriously by Dliquidmetal(m): 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
[quote author=Cudeze4 post=105449554]I don't totally believe this. It's not totally the truth. Not all of them girls.[/quote not AWALT,truth ain't sweet lol. He go soon shock you,you still thinking there are exceptions grin
Re: Never Take Your Girlfriend Seriously by chiiraq802(m): 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2021
That is my code of conduct in this life towards women. I don't take my suppose girlfriends serious cuz i believe in quote "Women are like taxi's, when the taxi get to you stop it, enter it and come out because hundred more people are equally standing on that road waiting for the taxi".

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Never Take Your Girlfriend Seriously by Sonnobax15(m): 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
Ok..

Them don share the orange reach where you dey too,op?

Re: Never Take Your Girlfriend Seriously by walkingshadow911: 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
may God help us all
Re: Never Take Your Girlfriend Seriously by brosom(m): 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
Cudeze4:
I don't totally believe this. It's not totally the truth. Not all of them girls.
We all once said not all the girls until e reach ur turn..

What the op said is 95% truth..

Re: Never Take Your Girlfriend Seriously by Panda7(m): 2:50pm On Sep 03, 2021

Re: Never Take Your Girlfriend Seriously by Olumighty123(m): 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
A girl once told me this "Even if I'm going to cheat on my boyfriend, It has to be for a good reason" I was like, Why should you have the thought of cheating even when this guy has not done anything to deserve it? Most of this girls ain't loyal.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Take Your Girlfriend Seriously by Cudeze4(m): 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
brosom:
We all once said not all the girls until e reach ur turn..

What the op said is 95% truth..
Well, i do understand that some girls are really f**kers but Love still exists. I have met girls wey don f**k me up, but still better dey.
Re: Never Take Your Girlfriend Seriously by brosom(m): 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
Cudeze4:

Well, i do understand that some girls are really f**kers but Love still exists. I have met girls wey don f**k me up, but still better dey.
Yes there are good reserved girls, but very rare.

Re: Never Take Your Girlfriend Seriously by Cudeze4(m): 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
brosom:
Yes there are good reserved girls, but very rare.

Yes. Very rare. True. thank you.
Re: Never Take Your Girlfriend Seriously by Aniboo: 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
chiiraq802:
That is my code of conduct in this life towards women. I don't take my suppose girlfriends serious cuz i believe in quote "Women are like taxi's, when the taxi get to you stop it, enter it and come out because hundred more people are equally standing on that road waiting for the taxi".
Mad
Cos even when the taxi is filled with passengers
Other passengers still point hand if it will stop angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Take Your Girlfriend Seriously by Cudeze4(m): 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
Aniboo:
Mad Cos even when the taxi is filled with passengers Other passengers still point hand if it will stop angry
Women don suffer 4 una hand

Re: Never Take Your Girlfriend Seriously by JimmyDarmody: 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
You deserve an OFR

#RIP TB Joshua

Re: Never Take Your Girlfriend Seriously by Bunmhi(f): 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2021
Guys be acting as if their lives revolves around ladies. Abeg give us meaningful topics not this stale news.
Re: Never Take Your Girlfriend Seriously by Cudeze4(m): 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
Bunmhi:
Guys be acting as if their lives revolves around ladies. Abeg give us meaningful topics not this stale news.
This means a lot coming from you.

Re: Never Take Your Girlfriend Seriously by bodybuilder: 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
Bunmhi:
I wonder what you were expecting from romance section.

Re: Never Take Your Girlfriend Seriously by skywalker240(m): 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
Cudeze4:
Relaaaxxx.

Sitdown make you calm down.

no worry dem never share the Orange reach your turn, e go reach everybody me i don collet my own tai tai, i don chop am get sense for brain. grin

relax, mallam still de share orange, e go reach your turn.

Re: Never Take Your Girlfriend Seriously by EmmaNuella77(f): 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Never Take Your Girlfriend Seriously by Cudeze4(m): 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
bodybuilder:
we wonder
Re: Never Take Your Girlfriend Seriously by Cudeze4(m): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
skywalker240:

Relaaaxxx.

Sitdown make you calm down.

no worry dem never share the Orange reach your turn, e go reach everybody me i don collet my own tai tai, i don chop am get sense for brain. grin

relax, mallam still de share orange, e go reach your turn.
Orange wey me don chop. I don chop am b4.
Doesn't mean love doesn't exist.
Because of the orange wey mallam give you no sweet, no mean say you go forbid all oranges.
Re: Never Take Your Girlfriend Seriously by Cudeze4(m): 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
EmmaNuella77:
Nawa o
NameSake, e shock u?
Re: Never Take Your Girlfriend Seriously by skywalker240(m): 4:45am On Sep 04, 2021
Cudeze4:

Orange wey me don chop. I don chop am b4.
Doesn't mean love doesn't exist.
Because of the orange wey mallam give you no sweet, no mean say you go forbid all oranges.
Sweet or no sweet?

you aint still got it,

POISONOUS ORANGE!

Thats what am talking about.

make you come benin come find good girls na.

ironically speaking, there are good girls, but reality speaking have you met or found one?

have you studied, analized, evaluate and experiment her?
Re: Never Take Your Girlfriend Seriously by Cudeze4(m): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
skywalker240:

Sweet or no sweet?

you aint still got it,

POISONOUS ORANGE!

Thats what am talking about.

make you come benin come find good girls na.

ironically speaking, there are good girls, but reality speaking have you met or found one?

have you studied, analized, evaluate and experiment her?
Welldone. Na you study woman pass.
WOMANIZER

What My Girlfriend Said To Me After Break Up / Just Before Our Wedding, I Discovered His Baby Boy / Can You Imagine This Guy!me!sleep With Me?you Must Be Crazy!