Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Who Is A Yahoo Boy Almost Used Her For Rituals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Who Is A Yahoo Boy Almost Used Her For Rituals (4904 Views)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Who Is A Yahoo Boy Almost Used Her For Rituals by ednawande2580: 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2020
A Twitter user identified as Ameera Yusuf has described dating an internet fraudster also known as ‘yahoo boy’ as the most dangerous thing to indulge in, recounting how her boyfriend almost used her for rituals.

According to the lady who tweets with the handle @ameerayusuf, her boyfriend, Richard, whom she met at a banking hall, led her into believing he was into real estate.

He invited her on a journey to Asaba, Delta state capital to go check out a property, but attempted to use her for ritual purposes instead.

Her tweet reads;

Dating a yahoo boy is the most dangerous thing any girl should indulge in. I met Richard in the banking hall and he looked all well dressed and spoke politely. We got connected and immediately we started spending time together.
I noticed he's quite secretive, so I don't let out questions so randomly. He told me he's into Real Estate, I believed.

The lady stressed;

“Last week, Richard told me to accompany him to Asaba to access a property. I was excited and of course I enjoyed being around him. A move I would regret. We journeyed along with 2 other guys that he claimed are his friends but all through the journey they didn't really communicate as normal guys(friends) would.
We arrived Asaba late at night but he insisted we go straight to the poverty because he doesn't want to waste any time.

She added;

“We started the journey into a dark and lonely road that was practically leading nowhere and I fell asleep. Moments later I woke up and found myself tied to the ground with an old man ranting incantations with the full glare of Richard and the other guys. I was in shock and had series of thoughts in a moment but didn't have a clue how it was all gonna end. But I somehow was prepared for death because I noticed the knives, candles and buckets around. I knew immediately that I had brought myself to my unfortunate end.“

Yusuf revealed that she slowly began to lose consciously, not before noticing that they washed her feet and Richard drank the water.

The lady said she was being striped naked when they heard sounds of gunshots close by, making them run into the dark, leaving her behind.

According to her, the gunshot was from gun exchange between police officers and some armed robbers in the same vicinity.

The police found her and she narrated her ordeal to them. She however stated that Richard has since not been found.

She advised;

“My advice to young girl of this generation. I'm a good example and lucky to narrate my story myself, not many do. A guy might look and sound gentle but deep down he could be the devil himself. Watch and pray.”

https://www.mojidelano.com/2020/07/dating-a-yahoo-boy-is-the-most-dangerous-thing-to-do-lady-recounts-how-boyfriend-almost-used-her-for-ritual/

Cc Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Who Is A Yahoo Boy Almost Used Her For Rituals by mykelswa(m): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
Space for sale.

Thank God for your life

1 Like

Re: Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Who Is A Yahoo Boy Almost Used Her For Rituals by linearity: 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ping me when it hits fp.
Re: Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Who Is A Yahoo Boy Almost Used Her For Rituals by Munzy14(m): 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
You only see what your eyes wants to see.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Who Is A Yahoo Boy Almost Used Her For Rituals by benhope222: 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
The Story get K Leg ooo.
Yahoo Boy's are always ready to flex and spend on girls. that's why girls always like them...

7 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Who Is A Yahoo Boy Almost Used Her For Rituals by ObaOfUyo: 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
Talk from now till tomorrow, somebody's daughter will not listen

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Who Is A Yahoo Boy Almost Used Her For Rituals by luscioustrish(f): 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
Sorry kiss
Re: Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Who Is A Yahoo Boy Almost Used Her For Rituals by jawalis(m): 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
You are mad

1 Like

Re: Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Who Is A Yahoo Boy Almost Used Her For Rituals by Burnguveren(f): 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
Why is walk the Yahoo or rich guys name Richard.
Re: Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Who Is A Yahoo Boy Almost Used Her For Rituals by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
A
Re: Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Who Is A Yahoo Boy Almost Used Her For Rituals by deltateam: 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
Will that ass hanging girl, Onyi learn?
Re: Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Who Is A Yahoo Boy Almost Used Her For Rituals by sanemind2(m): 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hmmm... her story is not complete
Re: Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Who Is A Yahoo Boy Almost Used Her For Rituals by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
Farts of a fool

1 Like

Re: Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Who Is A Yahoo Boy Almost Used Her For Rituals by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
stay in one place they will not listen, them for don cut u into pieces....sheybi u like iPhone

bitch....
Re: Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Who Is A Yahoo Boy Almost Used Her For Rituals by RenaissanceGuy: 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
A few yahoo boys above are already angry their modus operandi has been exposed. gringrin

5 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Who Is A Yahoo Boy Almost Used Her For Rituals by xendra: 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
alramon:
stay in one place they will not listen, them for don cut u into pieces....sheybi u like iPhone

bitch....
broke shildren crying girls like iPhone because they can't afford it.

wait till your own friend use you for rituals before you will have sense to stop victimizing victims.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Who Is A Yahoo Boy Almost Used Her For Rituals by punisha: 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
Imagine how helpless she was that she had accepted death.

Always inform family of your movements or better still have someone u can tell stuff going on with u. Most ladies think keeping their man secret and vice versa is maturity.

Thank God for parents who still insist on meeting whomever their kids are dating, they understand the risk involved in meeting new people.
Greed is the undoing of many.

Shady people will take off when they know they can be found or tracked.
I hope her experience educates someone else out there.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Who Is A Yahoo Boy Almost Used Her For Rituals by EbenezerTriumph: 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
[s]
xendra:

wait till your own friend use you for rituals before you will have sense to stop victimizing victims.
[/s] SHUT THE FUCCK UP

5 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Who Is A Yahoo Boy Almost Used Her For Rituals by EbenezerTriumph: 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
useless ashawo I hoped they killed you so u could learn it the hard way in the Great Beyond.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Who Is A Yahoo Boy Almost Used Her For Rituals by EwuGambia: 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
cool
Re: Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Who Is A Yahoo Boy Almost Used Her For Rituals by princeduke2013: 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
what i expect is the picture of the guy accompanying the tweet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Who Is A Yahoo Boy Almost Used Her For Rituals by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
xendra:

when they cut u into pieces, maybe in ur grave ur brain will reset.

some of u had been used then during the days of blackberry.

u can also be a victim of iPhone too..

bastard don't quote me again

1 Like

Re: Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Who Is A Yahoo Boy Almost Used Her For Rituals by TheSourcerer: 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
Jeffery Dahmar comes to mind

2 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Who Is A Yahoo Boy Almost Used Her For Rituals by TheSourcerer: 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
EbenezerTriumph:
useless ashawo I hoped they killed you so u could learn it the hard way in the Great Beyond.
why ?
Re: Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Who Is A Yahoo Boy Almost Used Her For Rituals by TheSourcerer: 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
To Every police man out there , keep up the great work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Who Is A Yahoo Boy Almost Used Her For Rituals by HoluGraze: 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
I
Re: Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Who Is A Yahoo Boy Almost Used Her For Rituals by We4all: 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2020
She should tell us what the guy spent on her. Until then, the story is incomplete.
Re: Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Who Is A Yahoo Boy Almost Used Her For Rituals by Amotekun777: 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
Re: Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Who Is A Yahoo Boy Almost Used Her For Rituals by bestabigaelever(f): 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
I see some fools up there already concluding she is ashewo and she wanted to use iPhone
innocent girls too can be victims of ritualist

3 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Who Is A Yahoo Boy Almost Used Her For Rituals by ikennamadu1(m): 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
alramon:

cheesy
alramon:

Re: Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Who Is A Yahoo Boy Almost Used Her For Rituals by Maj196(m): 10:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
Proof
Re: Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Who Is A Yahoo Boy Almost Used Her For Rituals by cRobo: 11:47pm On Jul 13, 2020
to complete this and if really she want to expose the guy
she should upload the pictures of the guy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. / When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? / 45 Things A Girl Wants But Doesn't Ask For!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.