Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

"Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video (77505 Views)

Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU / Slay Queen Destroys The Dance Floor, Removes Her Wig, Dances With Her Chest / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by TruthinAction: 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
What if Bobrisky is a she-male? There are people born that way but they don't disclose it. They have both male and female organ. Some chose which one to keep and operate the one they don't need off.
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by Perfecttouchade: 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
2weeks gone and belle don big like dis, dis guy is a fufu cheesy
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by jericco1(m): 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
Imagine two weeks?
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by zeeprince(m): 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
chelsea1116:
I HAV HATED AND JUDGED THIS GUY FOR LONG BUT ONE DAY I ASKED MYSELF,

WHAT IF THIS GUY IS A BETTER HUMAN THAN I AM, WHAT IF HIS HEART IS PURER?

SINCE THAT DAY I STOPPED HATING AND JUDGING AND NOW SEEING HIM MAKES ME LAF.

HATRED AND JUDGING IS SICKER THAN BOB.
so what has been making u laugh?
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by Emmabishop6000(m): 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
My eyes have seen it all this guy madness don enter another level ooh
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by etrange: 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
Mercy O LORD ! We Plead for Mercy!

This is Abomination and Wickedness..

Brobrisky if not tamed, Could attract a strange Disater in the Land..

This is not something to laugh about!

These are not times to Celebrate Abominations..

With the events hitting the Earth, we should be very careful with what we celebrate and allow!

These Abominations and Wickedness carries their Repercussions... both on the land and on the people..

These evil should be condemned!

This is how hate is propagated.
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by Sleekmilan01(m): 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
Two weeks pregnancy and u don get bump?..

This must be a comedy skit
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by chelsea1116(m): 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
Superjazz:

Bro u have just been affected with a zombie virus at it's early stage break free from zombiesm now we don't need more zombies in Nigeria because the more the zombies are the more easier it is to manipulate nigerians

Remembering that life is unpredictable and no1 knows d exact date he/she will die is enough reason for me to try fill my heart with love.

But u funny sha.
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by Bloghomies(m): 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
I dey shame for this niggarrr called bobrisky.. belle nor dey shoot out for just two weeks pregnancy

Funny enough. Na gay format this guy take dey huzzle for Grindr
Him go ask any of he friends for overseas probably all those Arab countries like oman, Bahrain and Kuwait make them help am logging

Immediately them logging for am then he profile and online details for Grindr go dey show overseas whereas he dey Nigeria.. then those Arab gay men go dey add am
Only my real niggarrrs here on Nairaland Will understand

Seems like you're in the business grin
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by delzbaba(m): 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
Just look at this mudafokas hands
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by empete2k5(m): 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
I made it to front page wink , I dedicate this to all my friends out there.
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by etrange: 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
MansoryMX:
Fed govt needs to instruct DSS to lock this guy up In Kirikiri for constituting public Nuisance, throw away the keys and seize him small change for account and that rented Range Rover Velar.

Calm down. He posted on his own profile and someone went there, brought it here and pushed it to front page. So who made it public? Those who don't like him should stop following him, creating threads about him or commenting on threads related to him. It's as simple as that.
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by mackii(m): 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
2weeks pregnancy, you don get baby bump? Hmmm what do I know
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by Mac12(f): 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
Werey... two weeks pregnancy isn't this visible.
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by preshpearl(f): 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
Pregnancy is confirmed from 4weeks, OGA..... there’s nothing like two weeks gone
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by etrange: 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nicklaus619:
Abeg how do I unsee this bull crap
Now I believe the saying, many are mad, few are rooming

Which room? Bedroom or bathroom?

1 Like

Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by Queenserah26(f): 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
Make I siddon here laugh my laugh jeje grin
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by etrange: 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
Superjazz:

Bro u have just been affected with a zombie virus at it's early stage break free from zombiesm now we don't need more zombies in Nigeria because the more the zombies are the more easier it is to manipulate nigerians

So it's hating and venting anger on someone who has not hurt you or anyone you know that is smart? Lol.
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by etrange: 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2020
Sweetcho:
He saw Regina nwankwos baby shower and has an appetite for one too! These transgenders are confused and want to drag everyone into their state of confusion and madness

Was he the one that brought this to Nairaland? People will go to his page, bring his pics here and start lamenting that he's disturbing them. Nawa o
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by etrange: 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
TruthinAction:
What if Bobrisky is a she-male? There are people born that way but they don't disclose it. They have both male and female organ. Some chose which one to keep and operate the one they don't need off.

There is no such thing as she-male. It's called "intersex" not she-male.
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by dalass(f): 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
azadus18:
diz 1 get mental problem oo

He's mad but not exactly stark raving mad grin

His two weeks bump like four months... He will claim he gave birth too... Bloody liar!

1 Like

Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by armyofone(m): 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
Two weeks and almost ready for the birthing already? grin
He is funny. Nigeria should have their own Rupaul show - very entertaining to watch kiss
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
azadus18:
diz 1 get mental problem oo

grin

1 Like

Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by dozzybreezy(m): 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
Bob, your father is not happy with you o.

1 Like

Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by jayaim: 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
This guy is just using social media to cash out
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by Thepsyhiccensor: 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2020

Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by Astrologyfact: 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
I dey shame for this niggarrr called bobrisky.. belle nor dey shoot out for just two weeks pregnancy

Funny enough. Na gay format this guy take dey huzzle for Grindr
Him go ask any of he friends for overseas probably all those Arab countries like oman, Bahrain and Kuwait make them help am logging

Immediately them logging for am then he profile and online details for Grindr go dey show overseas whereas he dey Nigeria.. then those Arab gay men go dey add am
Only my real niggarrrs here on Nairaland Will understand
grin
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by Sweetcho: 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
etrange:

Was he the one that brought this to Nairaland? People will go to his page, bring his pics here and start lamenting that he's disturbing them. Nawa o

Trust me he is enjoying every moment of the infamy! You think someone that carries on like him wants privacy?
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by Chinny024(f): 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
Why is corona misplacing priorities

1 Like

Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by Omoawoke: 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
It's time people realise this guy is just an entertainer and stop the hate...
He is far from being gay, he sacrifice a lot for his works....the guy codedly cashing out
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by Mrcaptain: 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
chai see person pikin bobrisky
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by MansoryMX(m): 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
etrange:

Calm down. He posted on his own profile and someone went there, brought it here and pushed it to front page. So who made it public? Those who don't like him should stop following him, creating threads about him or commenting on threads related to him. It's as simple as that.

Gayism is a punishable offense by law in Nigeria incase you are not aware. This isn’t America where the government allows gays. Last time I checked, he is a bad influence to so many youths

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.