Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children (1236 Views)

How To Receive God's Word Like Children / How Do People Even Believe In Christianity When It Seems Like A Fairy Tale. / What created God ? A Response To Atheist Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by delkuf(m): 7:39am On Jul 14, 2020
I notice recently that those people that claim to be wise are really not wise. In there desperation to prove that God doesn't exist, they start thinking like kids. How can someone tell me that because God doesn't exist we humans started existing like a animal. that we grew from that animal to a man and a woman that we are today. please don't it sound childish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by XXXXTENTACION: 8:05am On Jul 14, 2020
delkuf:
I notice recently that those people that claim to be wise are really not wise. In there desperation to prove that God doesn't exist, they start thinking like kids. How can someone tell me that because God doesn't exist we humans started existing like a animal. that we grew from that animal to a man and a woman that we are today. please don't it sound childish.
grin Bleep the gods
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by phelonrays: 8:49am On Jul 14, 2020
Dear OP @delkuf

Explain this below!!!

cry

3 Likes

Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by delkuf(m): 9:41am On Jul 14, 2020
phelonrays:
Dear OP @delkuf

Explain this below!!!

cry
God didn't create hell for us. he created it for the devil and every followers of the devil. unless you are one of them

1 Like

Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by phelonrays: 10:00am On Jul 14, 2020
delkuf:
God didn't create hell for us. he created it for the devil and every followers of the devil. unless you are one of them
Lame..

Why so quick to cast the devil into the picture...

You sucks!!!

4 Likes

Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by delkuf(m): 10:09am On Jul 14, 2020
phelonrays:
Lame..

You sucks!!!
you asked why did God create hell and I told you the reason why God created hell and you said am suck, you see the reason why I said you guys think like kids
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by OtemAtum: 10:21am On Jul 14, 2020
Atheists are actually wise because they were smart enough to discover that the first cause cannot be a dunce like Jehovah or Allah. People ascribe the first cause with the word God and then attach God with stupid beings like Jehovah and Allah whose foolishness is greater than the mount Everest. That's the major reason why the atheists say there is no God. I'm happy that currently, the true definition of God Almighty is coming up and it is not an idiot anthropomorphic beings like Jehovah or Allah, rather, it is the Totality of Existence, A GREAT SOURCE OF ENERGY.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by BackllGodNaija: 10:23am On Jul 14, 2020
Please don't insult little children oh.... they're not that foolish. They know better that God exists but these ignorant set of grown ups are still there looking for proof...

Luke 18:16
But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.

Yes they're certainly childish but not childlike by any stretch.

1 Like

Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by phelonrays: 10:28am On Jul 14, 2020
delkuf:
you asked why did God create hell and I told you the reason why God created hell and you said am suck, you see the reason why I said you guys think like kids
Yuck!!!

That meme didn't ask you any fvcking question!!

It says

God Loves you so Much

That He created HELL just in case you don't Love him BACK

Is it so hard for you to deduce that it ain't a question??

stop being delusional bro...

3 Likes

Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by delkuf(m): 10:33am On Jul 14, 2020
phelonrays:
Yuck!!!
That meme didn't ask you any fvcking question!!
It says
God Loves you so Much
That He created HELL just in case you don't Love him BACK
Is it so hard for you to deduce that it ain't a question??
stop being delusional bro...
why did you post that meme in the first place.
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by delkuf(m): 10:34am On Jul 14, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Please don't insult little children oh
I didn't insult little children. I said they think like little children

1 Like

Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by phelonrays: 10:38am On Jul 14, 2020
delkuf:
God didn't create hell for you

Haha shockedshockedshocked

But according to your History Book if you die in sin you'll sucks in Paradise, abi

Tell me,

How do you know you're not even dining with the ''devil'' you are disputing.??

1 Like

Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by BackllGodNaija: 10:40am On Jul 14, 2020
delkuf:
I didn't insult little children. I said they think like little children
I know... winkWas just being sarcastic. Weldone bro. The Lord is your strength.
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by delkuf(m): 10:43am On Jul 14, 2020
phelonrays:
God didn't create hell for you

Haha shockedshockedshocked

But according to your History Book if you die in sin you'll sucks in Paradise, abi

Tell me,

How do you know you're not even dining with the ''devil'' you are disputing.??
Why would you die in sin. God has done everything to make us not die in sin, do you know the only stopping you, your ignorance. for your information, it is possible not to die in sin
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by delkuf(m): 10:44am On Jul 14, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
I know... winkWas just being sarcastic. Weldone bro. The Lord is your strength.
Amen. thanks bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by phelonrays: 10:58am On Jul 14, 2020
delkuf:
Why would you die in sin. God has done everything to make us not die in sin, do you know the only stopping you, your ignorance. for your information, it is possible not to die in sin
You religion pitied(condemning, threaten with hell) those who ain't a believer so do other religions..

So tell me if you weren't born one would you be here spitting this trash over what your dad, mum, relatives, pastor/imam forced on you

Note: When answering this your human sense is required, No tolerance with your History Book...

2 Likes

Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by delkuf(m): 11:05am On Jul 14, 2020
phelonrays:
You religion pitied(condemning, threaten with hell) those who ain't a believer so do other religions..

So tell me if you weren't born one would you be here spitting this trash over what your dad, mum, relatives, pastor/imam forced on you

Note: When answering this your human sense is required, No tolerance with your History Book...
I don't know if a Christian have ever threatened you. stating the obvious is different from threaten. if I tell you that if you don't believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, that doesn't mean I am threatening you. I am not with a gun and knife like some others do
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by phelonrays: 11:15am On Jul 14, 2020
delkuf:
I don't know if a Christian have ever threatened you. stating the obvious is different from threaten. if I tell you that if you don't believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, that doesn't mean I am threatening you. I am not with a gun and knife like some others do
Really

So telling someone you actually meet the first time to share your delusional massage , that if he ain't a Christ believer, He'll spend his '' after-earth-life'' in HELL FIRE, isn't a threat...??

How do your dictionary defined it

1 Like

Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by delkuf(m): 11:18am On Jul 14, 2020
phelonrays:
Really

So telling someone you actually meet the first time to share your delusional massage , that if he ain't a Christ believer, He'll spend his '' after-earth-life'' in HELL FIRE, isn't a threat...??

How do your dictionary defined it
I don't think you know what threatened is. go and ask those chibok girls and those that have knife in there neck that they should accept Islam to define threaten for you
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by phelonrays: 11:25am On Jul 14, 2020
@delkuf

Tell me

Isn't the purported Hell Fire, the only substance that held you spell bound to your religious believe?

Aren't you afraid that if you chooses to Use your Human sense and stop fooling yourself with someone else concocted believe, your bound to end in Hell?

Using the context above (of which I know you do hold dear), isn't Hell a threat

3 Likes

Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by delkuf(m): 11:33am On Jul 14, 2020
phelonrays:
@delkuf

Tell me

Isn't the purported Hell Fire, the only substance that held you spell bound to your religious believe?

Aren't you afraid that if you chooses to Use your Human sense and stop fooling yourself with someone else concocted believe, your bound to end in Hell?

Using the context above (of which I know you do hold dear), isn't Hell a threat
you have not experienced the peace that comes with accepting and believing in the Lord Jesus Christ. hell fire is not holding me, it is the grace of God that is holding me. Now I want a question. 1: do you believe in hell. 2: what is your take about this world. will it end or are going to continuing living forever
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by phelonrays: 11:42am On Jul 14, 2020
delkuf:
you have not experienced the peace that comes with accepting and believing in the Lord Jesus Christ. hell fire is not holding me, it is the grace of God that is holding me. Now I want a question. 1: do you believe in hell. 2: what is your take about this world. will it end or are going to continuing living forever
nah, don't believe in Hell neither any supernatural hoax..

They'll delusional tool created by men to trap some innocent mind..

*you came in to the world, play your part, justify your existence and space it for others to occupy..

2 Likes

Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by delkuf(m): 11:46am On Jul 14, 2020
phelonrays:
nah, don't believe in Hell neither any supernatural hoax..

They'll delusional tool created by men to trap some innocent mind..

*you came in to the world, play your part, justify your existence and space it for others to occupy..
So how do you space it
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by Dtruthspeaker: 11:57am On Jul 14, 2020
phelonrays:
Dear OP @delkuf

Explain this below!!!

cry

This is why the op and I would love to call you foolish, but since you put the question like this we would answer like this, hell and Lake of Fire was not created you, but foolish people registered their souls as applicants of Hell and Lake of Fire.

So Having Registered for it, Now You Are going to get it.

Just like third mainland bridge dey where E dey, Na U go carry yourself go free if you want! Simple!

1 Like

Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by Dtruthspeaker: 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
delkuf:

But my brother, they are foolish no doubt, but most of our Nigerian people became those things because this Churches Lied to them and did not tell them that they did not Fully Understand and Know God, so they are not able to explain and answer the reasonable questions these people asked, which they themselves had in their souls and that they were searching for the answer only that they have not found it.

But, rather na dem fabricate their own answer which by popular demand, they spread to each of their members who, themselves knowing it is not True, or ought to know that it was Not True, Repeated this fabrications, until now, the Lie has lost its power and the reasonable questions at the beginning has come back again Only worse because of the damage of the Lies Told Them!

So, give them some Understanding, for they have been gravely misled and have suffered serious damage for it
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by Dtruthspeaker: 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
phelonrays:
Lame..

You sucks!!!

That is because Evil Senior You, and it Has Always been the Unexpected Plan of God To Destroy Evil!
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by Dtruthspeaker: 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
delkuf:

grin
Proof of damage! Give them small mercy!
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by delkuf(m): 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Proof of damage! Give them small mercy!
they are so annoying
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by delkuf(m): 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

But my brother, they are foolish no doubt, but most of our Nigerian people became those things because this Churches Lied to them and did not tell them that they did not Fully Understand and Know God, so they are not able to explain and answer the reasonable questions these people asked, which they themselves had in their souls and that they were searching for the answer only that they have not found it.

But, rather na dem fabricate their own answer which by popular demand, they spread to each of their members who, themselves knowing it is not True, or ought to know that it was Not True, Repeated this fabrications, until now, the Lie has lost its power and the reasonable questions at the beginning has come back again Only worse because of the damage of the Lies Told Them!

So, give them some Understanding, for they have been gravely misled and have suffered serious damage for it

ok
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by Dtruthspeaker: 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Please don't insult little children oh.... they're not that foolish. They know better that God exists but these ignorant set of grown ups are still there looking for proof...

But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.

grin grin grin ooh! Sweeet! grin

1 Like

Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by truespeak: 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
delkuf:

Oh! Sweet. Carry on, brother!
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by truespeak: 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
BackllGodNaija:

Oh! You got me laughing there and very true. Nice one!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Son Of Pastor Who Married Member's Wife Posts Loved Up Family Photos Of Pastor / Who Else Has Had This Experience? / I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.