Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

A Police Officer Wants To Quit Over Poor Pay - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Police Officer Wants To Quit Over Poor Pay (42620 Views)

Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer / AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) / Dana Pharmaceutical Workers In Minna Protest Over Poor Working Conditions (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Police Officer Wants To Quit Over Poor Pay by Ralpdee123: 9:41am On Jul 18, 2020
pat077:
why did you want to quit your job when u are earning over 200k as you claimed in your other thread?

@ Pat077..

Glad you viewed my other thread and you read in this thread I have a side hustle.... I earned my living from the side hustle just don't wanna give more details for personal reasons..

The issue is more about fulfillment and not money. I really want to serve but would the take home be enough to cater for my immediate family needs, No! That is the question not money....
Re: A Police Officer Wants To Quit Over Poor Pay by Ralpdee123: 9:46am On Jul 18, 2020
Hotzone:

U must be a sergeant

And if u quit now u May lost ur pension which must be close to 1million naira as u are yet 15yrs in service at the rules of engagement entails so I urge u to keep faith because soon, u will become inspector of police and the salary with its responsibilities may take u to a greater height and by His Grace, u may get better posting. Life is filled with grace. I wish u more great strides in ur endeavors ..be strong my brother

@Hotzone...
You're clearly spot on. Thank you.
Re: A Police Officer Wants To Quit Over Poor Pay by Ralpdee123: 9:56am On Jul 18, 2020
creepsyme:
My sincere advice, please quit as soon as you get to pensionable age otherwise you will be shortchanging yourself, moreover the pains of seeing yourself been downthrowden by people you know cannot even pass for your intelligence and knowledge is very painful thing to live and cope with, Please free and emancipate yourself from this mental slavery and channel your energy in the right direction and be happy ever after. Your happiness is paramount.

Thank you for this @creepsyme... I truly appreciate.

1 Like

Re: A Police Officer Wants To Quit Over Poor Pay by Ralpdee123: 10:08am On Jul 18, 2020
MansoryMX:

I hope you are not the Officer Raphael who Extorted me with your thieves colleagues at gun point of 540k in 2016 in Warri? if you are may God continue to punish you with unending poverty and suffering.

@MansoryMX.....LoL... You sound very bitter from your experience with the police in the past... Sorry!

Well, I have never served in Delta State before. cool
Re: A Police Officer Wants To Quit Over Poor Pay by Ralpdee123: 10:14am On Jul 18, 2020
stagger:

You are now 32. Act fast to save your destiny and that of your family. Go to Israel or South Africa to do advanced tactical and weapons training. Then search for a country where you can setup your own training facility. You can even come back to the same NPF as a consultant in tactical training.

Thank you @Stagger.....

Do you have further information on how to go about it? I am really interested.
Re: A Police Officer Wants To Quit Over Poor Pay by MansoryMX(m): 11:17am On Jul 18, 2020
Ralpdee123:

@MansoryMX.....LoL... You sound very bitter from your experience with the police in the past... Sorry!

Well, I have never served in Delta State before. cool

The word Bitter is an understatement. I made sure his sacked letter came directly from IG’s office along with that of his fellow thieves after recovering back my money.

1 Like

Re: A Police Officer Wants To Quit Over Poor Pay by creepsyme(f): 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ralpdee123:

Thank you for this @creepsyme... I truly appreciate.
Welcome.

1 Like

Re: A Police Officer Wants To Quit Over Poor Pay by coputa(m): 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
heykims:
This is deep
I won't advice you quit ur job when u haven't secured another. Pay is poor for civil servants generally but I guess ur problem is u ain't even recognised as a graduate.
Since u have ur masters degree, I advise u seek a job in an higher institution. U can gain access to see any top official in any higher institution using ur uniform. See them, explain ur plight, present ur qualification and I'm sure u will secure a job after a few trials. Ur uniform should get u a job but ensure u secure a one before u call it quit with the NPF.
A bird at hand is twice that in the bush.
Wearing the uniform will rob him the chances of getting a job,nobody want to identify with the police,except if he is applying for security officers job in an establishment,then it is a plus.
Re: A Police Officer Wants To Quit Over Poor Pay by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ralpdee123:

Sgt/Sgt Major: 60-62kk, , Insp.1 76-80k , Insp.2 120-130k.

Sorry for late response bro...
Inspector 2 are they graduate of POLICE ACADEMY?
why are they receiving such huge money
Re: A Police Officer Wants To Quit Over Poor Pay by veifiedceejay(m): 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
CryptoRepublic1:
To the op,

Do not quit yet until you've found something else to do.you can contact me to learn how to trade crypto online while still in your job.

Free of charge.

I’m intrested oo
Re: A Police Officer Wants To Quit Over Poor Pay by Silver247: 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:
To the op,

Do not quit yet until you've found something else to do.you can contact me to learn how to trade crypto online while still in your job.

Free of charge.
h

Bro can you help me with this too
I will so much appreciate please
Re: A Police Officer Wants To Quit Over Poor Pay by promzeesaka(m): 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hmm... To be frank, im on the same spot. Got enlisted 2019, got really burned out last year and till date, I don't feel really fulfilled. The police are really underdunded and the occupational hazard involve is something not to even talk about. You want to know why most of the police officer re practical cynical? Because they are burned out almost in every tiers of life.

I'm a constable...
I want to go back to school and by the special grace of God the moment I lay hands on my masters... I'm gonna quit. May God protect the sincere and well principled officers in the job.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) / 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat / I Graduated With 2.2,can I Have My Masters In Canada?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.