Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid (43849 Views)

Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo) / 14-Year-Old Housemaid Turned Into Sex Slave In Delta, Rescued. Photos / Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by ednut1(m): 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
many of these religious folks are plain evil. some no go pay workers salary join

3 Likes

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by SILVERLINES: 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
cheesy
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Tonimax: 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
angry angry
This woman is a witch, oh my God

I no fear devil reach the way I fear humans

She and her kids need to be meted out the same thing they did to the young girl period

Law should be an eye for an eye
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by hammer3: 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
Lovelyn451 see another one, i think it is rampant all over nigeria
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by realstars: 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
Good
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Jaqenhghar: 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
cucumbae:
Who ordained her a deaconess?
Na Church (Living faith precisely) nah. Abi person dey ordain himself deaconess ne grin

3 Likes

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by DoubleEngine007: 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
This woman is very wicked she deserves life time in prison.
With hard labour. Better still they should use lighter to burn her t*t* also, so that she will feel the pain,the little girl felt.. Deaconess devil.

3 Likes

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by InvertedHammer: 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
/
"Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm". "Do not judge". These are the most abused biblical quotes by morons in support of criminals masquerading as pastors or G.Os.

Anointed by who?

/
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by julitoch: 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
Wickedness at its peak
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Neddyogu(m): 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
So u see, wicked callous acts can be found amongst people of all races, tribes and ethnic groups.

1 Like

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Omoejigbahe(m): 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
Life in prison for this excuse of a human being. Deaconess my foot
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Microfels: 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
This is inhumanity at its peak.
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by arazanbal: 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
it because of people like this women is the more reason people see Christianity as scam, the Pharisees as so many in the house of God, honestly how does the women even sleep at night after doing such an horrible thing
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by urchcoded(m): 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
Church people are evil. All of them. They think going to church and speaking in tongues makes them good people. Also they also find solace in the fact that you can do anything and God will forgive you, that is why you see them doing all sort of inhumane things because they know someone in heaven will forgive them. And to make things better for them, the holy spirit clears them of all guilt so they only have to ask forgiveness from God. That is why someone can rape and murder a sinner and the sinner goes to hell while the person kneels down and asks for forgiveness and go to heaven when they die. Never trust anybody who believes that God can forgive them of their wickedness, and it goes away. Never, never.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by offset67(m): 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
see her stupid face,deconess my foot

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Angelfrost(m): 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
Once again the church takes another beating... This one will probably always pray the loudest and look the holiest among them all. Yet, her soul is darker than that of Satan!!!

Once again, the judiciary and legislature are still silent about these increasing reports on abuse and violence against minors... Same way the corrupt imbeciles have kept mute over the rising rape situation.
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by DoubleEngine007: 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Na Church (Living faith precisely) nah. Abi person dey ordain himself deaconess ne grin
In church them go dey foam holy holy.. But for huz,real demons.. Years ago in my church back then in Sapele ,one been dey my church.. She dey fight her husband for hux, but for church ,na angel.. She dey do usher for church.. I kuku stop the church,because if I dey see her,vex go just dey catch me inside church..

2 Likes

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by UDUJ(m): 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
I fear women so much. If a woman wants to kill you they never think twice, it's not the same with men.

How can people be so wicked to do such a heinous act on someone under their care?

1 Like

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by chukwuibuipob: 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
sad witch
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
Nigerian women are wicked!!!!
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
I just ignore people that come at me with all sorts of religious bullcrap cos I know they're fvcking retarded and under some sort of spell. Look closely into their lives and you'd be shocked to the marrow.

The only rule I live by is: live without hurting anyone else.

2 Likes

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Goodman247: 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
I always say it that Christianity is practical, it is not about the titles they call themselves, practice what you preach.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Maxymilliano(m): 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
Despite pleading guilty to the crime, Justice Bashir Yusuf Shittu, the presiding magistrate, said he was unable to convict Awolola because he “lacks jurisdiction” and that he was only taking cognisance of the offence.

Can you imagine ? By the time it will get to the next adjourned date, the story would have changed to out of court settlement.

This is how the Judiciary aid and abet crime as well

2 Likes

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Angelfrost(m): 2:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
urchcoded:
Church people are evil. All of them. They think going to church and speaking in tongues makes them good people.

Amazing and interesting generalization!!!... So, those doing all the good and charitable things around are Muslims and Heathens!!! Wow. Thanks for this eye-opener. So much "intelligence"!!!

1 Like

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Scottymoffy: 2:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
Why will she be bailed, She and her entire family should rott in jail
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Mobog(m): 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
May you rotten in jail Dickson
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
Hallelujah!!
God is good...All the time!!
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
Dominion in Jail
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
She is a demonic idiot
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
Jeez what kind of monsters perpetrate such wickedness against a child?

I'm so happy they have not gone free. The church where this woman is a deaconess need to distance themselves from her and strip her of that title. People need to know this is not condoned

Praying that this child recovers from this trauma.

Hopefully someone does a crowdfunding so we can make contributions for the girl.
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
I just hiss unconsciously ...let her enjoy some days in prison make her brains reset small.
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Risingblue008(m): 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
So she's even a Deaconess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Robbers Killed In Attack On PUNCH Office (Graphic Photo) / EFCC Arrests Seven Yahoo Boys In Lagos / Nigerian Man Gets Life In Jail For Murder In UK (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.