Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,853 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid (43846 Views)

Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo) / 14-Year-Old Housemaid Turned Into Sex Slave In Delta, Rescued. Photos / Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Lamasta(m): 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
And if she holds mic in the church she will be preaching love whereas she is far from it...
A true mother will never do such to a child whethwr the child is hers or not...This is barbaric and must be condemned by all
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
PDudd When someone try this in USA how many years of imprisonment will that person go grin
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by sacajawea: 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
Blacckrod:
It is not by your rank in church, neither is it by how long your skirt is nor how you tie your scarf so it will cover your eyebrows.

Instead we should strive for a clean and pure heart and keep to the golden rule of loving your neighbor as you love yourself.
Are you really Half Asian � (•‿•)
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by urchcoded(m): 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
Angelfrost:

Amazing and interesting generalization!!!... So, those doing all the good and charitable things around are Muslims and Heathens!!! Wow. Thanks for this eye-opener. So much "intelligence"!!!
go and read the full comment I modified it. You will understand why I said all of them. Including you if you are a Christian.
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
Risingblue008:
So she's even a Deaconess

Monster deaconess
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by sevo(m): 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
I don't understand why the emphasis on naming her church... Even the alias of her church.. Is not as if living faith church told the she devil what to do with the 14 year old girl

2 Likes

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Bloghomies(m): 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
Tonimax:
angry angry
This woman is a witch, oh my God

I no fear devil reach the way I fear humans

She and her kids need to be meted out the same thing they did to the young girl period

Law should be an eye for an eye

what has her children got to do with this? Will you be happy to suffer because of the evil deeds of your parents? Let's mind how we talk abeg
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by AmazingELixir: 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
lipsrsealed

Living faith church over to you... what have people got to say about your deaconess..?
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by AmazingELixir: 2:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
lipsrsealed

NNPC & Living faith church over to you... what have people got to say about your employee & deaconess..?
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by kingthreat(m): 2:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
Hot knife in the vagina? She must be a demented sadistic lesbian sex pervert.
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by sinola(m): 2:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
I said this on other post that most of this evil women perpetrating this evil to all this innocent children are those ones you see in front seat during church service shouting, 'I receive it'
That is why people like me will continue to doubt anyone that always shout jesus,jesus Upandan.
These women are naturally evil and will never stop.I urge,everyone,to be at alert in his or her locality and be reporting them to the appropriate authority.Lets be weeding them out of our society cos they are wolves in sheep clothing.
God bless he that reports this to authority.
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Dannyfan(m): 2:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
angry This is for you to know that, wickedness is not limited to Titles, professions etc.. [/b]humans generally are wicked, either directly or indirectly...[b]

Imagine, she is a deaconess etc, she has her own children too.. and she is maltreating another man's child like that.. [/b]LOVE is truly lost in this world[b].

Imagine, this woman will also be mounting the pulpit hoo, some gullible souls will also kneel to her feets for prayers etc..undecided undecided undecided. I will continue to say it, I don't care the anointing on you, so far I know the fact u are a human, I will forever fear you.. infact, even if u are spitting fire, I don't care!!!.

The families that entrusted their children to her, might HV done so, with the fact that she is a good person, to their sight, at least a deaconess undecided undecided, not knowing that she is another version of lucifer angry angry.

I begin to fear humans, the day u read it in the holy book that:::: [/b]and God saw that the wickedness of man waxed stronger, and it repented him, that he created man[b].

And this shud serve as a warning, to those who just give birth anyhow, parenting is more than what some ppl think.. give birth to what u know u can cater for( enough time, care, responsibility). Etc.

Now, imagine, a lady marry the son of this woman, that also assault her.. imagine hvn this Lucifer as ones mother- In -law undecided undecided. The person is doomed already!!!!.

[/b]Funny enough, her children will also be saying, best mum in the world undecided undecided, etc, set awon didirin [b]angry.. I can never love anyone, to the extent that u won't be able to notice toxic behaviours in them .

Foolish ppl everywhere angry angry, let her rot in jail... [/b]If possible, gather the 2 children along self.. we need saner ppl in the society now!![b]

As you have said the truth, there's something that pains you. Can you share it?
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
Masculine women everywhere! She should rot in hell
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Lexusgs430: 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
And she is a supposed minister of God...... Tufiakwa...........

I would rather worship the devil.....

1 Like

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by kingthreat(m): 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
sevo:
I don't understand why the emphasis on naming her church... Even the alias of her church.. Is not as if living faith church told the she devil what to do with the 14 year old girl

Let churches investigate better before appointing people as deaconesses
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Dannyfan(m): 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
Deaconness of God... Church appointment are based on financial status and not holyspirit. And we have been fool with the same people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by dalass(f): 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
What a heartless woman.

Even the Devil can't do this.

Deaconess for that matter. No amount of provocation from an house help should warrant this kind of witchcraft...

Truly what she did to you that poor girl qualifies her as a confirmed witch plus her useless title. You know them by their actions not by title..

Let her learn the hard way in prison! undecided
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by LaReinaa(f): 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
See her wicked face sad
Deaconess of doom..

I pray she rots hell or atleast in jail..
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by sacajawea: 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
PDudd When someone try this in USA how many years of imprisonment will that person go grin
Is PDudd a US-based Lawyer?
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

A long time bro. A very long time.

First and foremost, it is going to be a high profile case because of all the media hype. The District Attorney will definitely pick the case grin grin. This ain't no bullshit domestic violence case which the DA will throw out.

Secondly, it is a minor involved. Boy oh boy, the DA will bring a slew of charges against you, some of which you have never heard of or aware you carried out. Lemme name some. Violence against minor, mutilation, sexual assault, rape, sexual abuse/assault on a minor, assault with a deadly weapon, rape using foreign object, assault against a minor, kidnapping, assault leading to injury with great bodily harm, child labor, child abuse, attempted murder, conspiracy to commit harm on a minor, child endangerment, neglect on a minor, etc etc . grin grin These are just a few.

Thirdly, it is a minor involved. The jury will be merciless with you. grin. The women in the jury will crucify your ass. By the time you finish your case, you will blame yourself for even taking that girl into your home.

And in this case, she's likely to get 15 years to life without the possibility of parole. And if they uncover other past abuses on this same child, she may just straight up get life.

America don't play.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by TooMuchStuff: 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
starbuck:
This is horrible cry cry cry

Same punishment should be meted on her before she is locked up and the key given to me undecided undecided I know what to do with it after all we are of the same gender

Are you Gabrielle....?
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
sacajawea:

Is PDudd a US-based Lawyer?

I don't have to be a lawyer but I can answer.
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by koladebrainiac(m): 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
people without emotion. just because she has some money, she feels she is above the law. serves her right
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
Okay, u can share it
Dannyfan:
As you have said the truth, there's something that pains you. Can you share it?
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by BERNIMOORE: 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Can you imagine ? By the time it will get to the next adjourned date, the story would have changed to out of court settlement.

This is how the Judiciary aid and abet crime as well
That is the best the judge can do, to hold the woman so that they can get a good lawyer for the plaintiff.
Magistrate courts cannot give a sentence when the plaintiff has no lawyer,

it is the lawyer that will ask for sentence plus damages in the court pleadings before the judge can grant such.

If not the church members would use that against the judge that he gave A judgement not sought for in their pleadings because a judge is bounded by what is pleaded before him. Nothing like emotions.

Court cases are with processes. some judges might even discharge the woman on bail

But The woman needs to be taking to psychiatric test

She may have suffered same fate too while she was young...maybe with pepper inserted into her own private parts
Now she builds on that to using fire

1 Like

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by BERNIMOORE: 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
Dannyfan:
Deaconness of God... Church appointment are based on financial status and not holyspirit. And we have been fool with the same people.
h
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by sacajawea: 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
Lexusgs430:
And she is a supposed minister of God...... Tufiakwa...........

I would rather worship the devil.....
I've noticed a trend with all these women in the top Federal Civil Service that are Pastors, Alhajas, Deaconess, Usher, Worker etc are usually Very wicked
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Alexaonfleek: 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
Bloghomies:

what has her children got to do with this? Will you be happy to suffer because of the evil deeds of your parents? Let's mind how we talk abeg
Her children were also accomplices.
I believe those children are above 7 and they already have the conscience to know what is good and evil.
So yes,they should be punished too.
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by sacajawea: 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
pDudd:

I don't have to be a lawyer but I can answer.
Alright pls tell us the length of her sentence
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
sacajawea:

Alright pls tell us the length of her sentence

I just did. Look above.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Robbers Killed In Attack On PUNCH Office (Graphic Photo) / EFCC Arrests Seven Yahoo Boys In Lagos / Nigerian Man Gets Life In Jail For Murder In UK (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.