Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid (43848 Views)

Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo) / 14-Year-Old Housemaid Turned Into Sex Slave In Delta, Rescued. Photos / Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Babaibejii: 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
What i read.....
1. Deaconess of Living faith church
2. Have lighter ( Must be a marlian)
3. Abused 14yr old with her children( sick family)
4. Put stick in 14yr old pussy( raping a minor with a stick nd enjoying it- she is not crazy,but mad)

Issorite .
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by inioluwaDaniels(m): 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
athaboi:
I think that woman is possessed...she quietly pleaded guilty
na her lawyers go advice her like dat so dat she can get a lighter sentence
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Amumaigwe: 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
lalasticlala:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/14/living-faith-church-deaconess-who-brutalised-14-year-old-girl-hot-knife-genital-area

Deaconess indeed!

A senior member of a ''living church'' and her entire children are physically and sexually abusing a hapless 14 year old God brought their way as her destiny helpers. This is what you get when churches abandon preaching humanity for prosperity and select or ordain their leaders on the basis of financial bouyancy rather than brokeness.

1 Like

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Vivian16: 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
Bloghomies:

what has her children got to do with this? Will you be happy to suffer because of the evil deeds of your parents? Let's mind how we talk abeg
didn't you read d part that said that her children are accomplices to the crime that the son has fled to Lagos.
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by LadyThelma(f): 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
Deaconess from the deepest part of hell
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by paix(m): 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
Bloghomies:

what has her children got to do with this? Will you be happy to suffer because of the evil deeds of your parents? Let's mind how we talk abeg
The children held the victim's hands and legs for their(wicked) mother to perpetrate the evil act.
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by 2LESS(m): 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
Emmanuelcann:
Too much Religion without God and the results are what we are witnessing today! Christ said"you must be born again!" but today's fake Christianity is more preoccupied with the tithes and offerings that can acquire all the wealth in the world!

Our clergymen are busy preaching prosperity and extorting us in the name of tithes, first fruit, seed sowing, building of church, etc, leaving the real essence of Christianity, which is the soul. They should emphasize more on salvation and love which are the hallmarks of a true believer.

2 Likes

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by EbenezerTriumph: 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
Someone7:
Jeez what kind of monsters perpetrate such wickedness against a child?

I'm so happy they have not gone free. The church where this woman is a deaconess need to distance themselves from her and strip her of that title. People need to know this is not condoned

Praying that this child recovers from this trauma.

Hopefully someone does a crowdfunding so we can make contributions for the girl.
I need data please to carry out an assignment and research online.
300mb is okay.
Thanks
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by EbenezerTriumph: 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
Bloghomies:

lol the guy comment off me I swear cheesy
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Amumaigwe: 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
Anneka101:
I'm so disappointed in this woman. As old as she is, where is the motherly love.

She is the devil herself. I just want the same treatment to be melted on her.

She needs to stay behind bars for the rest of her miserable life!!!

Bulk sales of Luminous inverter and luminous battery 220AH Tubular.
Battery; SOLAR PANEL 150WATTS
SOLAR PANEL 250WATTS 24V

090 5042 9481

And Installation. Check my profile.

That a typical Nigeria woman. Venting marital frustrations on defenseless housemaids and servants is their major trademark.
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Amumaigwe: 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
cucumbae:
Who ordained her a deaconess?

She is overqualified by prosperity churches' standard: good job. Didn't you read up where she works? You be learner.
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by eyinjuege: 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
Bastard woman.
I hope she gets life imprisonment, with all those who aided her
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by EbenezerTriumph: 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
eneye1:
I know this wicked woman She has been doing this her helps at home
are u serious?
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Femuel(m): 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
PureGoldh:
See as the woman face dey like wetin I no know Evil-spirited-DeacoLez

Let's call a spade a spade.

Some men dey follow boost the morale of their wife to do such stuff but e be like say the woman no dey with her hubby abi he is deceased cos I don't see any reason why as the man of the house...your wife will be treating someone else's child like a piece of rag and you can't call her to Order....even if she get mental issues...Its your duty to protect any being under your care.

I read it somewhere else that the man always lockhimself up in the room and pretend like nothing is happening when his wife and children are maltreating the poor kid
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by EbenezerTriumph: 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
2LESS:

Our clergymen are busy preaching prosperity and extorting us in the name of tithes, first fruit, seed sowing, building of church, etc, leaving the real essence of Christianity, which is the soul. They should emphasize more on salvation and love which are the hallmarks of a true believer.
I attended this woman's church for just one week and the whole of the service was on how to prosper amidst covid19 through sowing of seed and payment of tithes.
Oyedepo has lost it
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Walelavender(m): 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
Wickedness! The heart of man is desperately wicked.

I hope she gets the sentence she deserves. And for her son running from pillar to post, he can't run forever.
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by yaki84: 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2020
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Tonimax: 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2020
Bloghomies:

If only u calm down to read what the op posted u wouldn't quote me

Try and read before quoting undecided

You just jump into unnecessary conclusion gosh
The article isn't to long sef sad sad undecided undecided
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by urchcoded(m): 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2020
Angelfrost:

You are still guilty of poor generalizations and prejudice...

Evil is not specific to a set of individuals and/or religion. While some church people are evil, some are inherently and innately good with very pure hearts i.e they would still be good whether or not they associated with church, while evil people will still be evil even when they join a church.

Making peace with God when wrong or committing evil consciously believing you can always make peace with God is not a trait of every Christian... As a matter of fact, only quite a few do such.

In any case, you lack the verifiable facts or stats to draw such conclusions... That a handful of Islamic extremists take it upon themselves to terrorize the universe, doesn't make every Muslim culpable of terrorism and murder. It will be nothing short of non intelligence or obtuseness to conclude that every single one of them is.

Quit making generalizations without proven facts... It really paints your reasoning and intelligence in very poor light.

In as much as I don't care what you think of my reasoning i will give you credit for this comment of yours. I maintain the fact that Christianity gives it's followers an inexhaustible opportunity to be wicked, this opportunity only expires when you die. With the holy spirit even clearing you of guilt and shame.
As you have rightfully stated people are inherently and potentially good or bad. A good person would do good and a bad person would always do bad. But for a good person to do bad, that takes religion (Christianity) as Christianity offers a believer a good reason to be bad (forgiveness) and a bad reason to be good( reward after death). This is evil and should be condemned. We should never trust people that a holy spirit can clear their guilt and shame after doing a horrible act.
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by alaska4life: 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
If i was in the position to handled this matter i would av put this evil woman behind bar despite pleading guilty. For me let her serve at least for some months
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by sevo(m): 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
BERNIMOORE:

Hear yourself....just Hear yourself

You see the shame your church put on theirselves because of setting aside clear bible principles, The bible direct only a Male .....not just a Man but a tested man with Godly qualities to serve as Deacon But you Pentecostal churches criminally Evade the requirements But start looking for rich people NNPC who can donate money and would rather cover up evil Now you are ashamed that your church is mentioned

For objective readers lets read the requirements stated in the bible for Deacons

Titus 1:7
For an overseer as God's steward, must be above reproach. He must not be arrogant or quick-tempered or a drunkard or violent or greedy for gain,

1 Timothy 3:8-12

8 In the same way, deacons are to be worthy of respect, sincere, not indulging in much wine, and not pursuing dishonest gain. 9 They must keep hold of the deep truths of the faith with a clear conscience.

10 They must first be tested; and then if there is nothing against them, let them serve as deacons.

11 In the same way, the women[c] are to be worthy of respect, not malicious talkers but temperate and trustworthy in everything.
.....must manage his children and his household well.

Its obvious you already have an established hatred for living faith church before now.... Hence your long epistle on how the church erred in appointing a woman into deaconship..... So arguing with you is pointless
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Slimsly100(f): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
Someone on this forum after seeing my dp kicked against the way I was dressed cause I'm a married woman and I was asking him what being married has to do with my dressing.
See dis wan now as e cover everywhere but the witchcraft we dey her heart sef, devil fear am.
undecided undecided
See as Dem do person pikin angry angry

1 Like

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by tunary(m): 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
This woman deserve to die. she is a witch.
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by zudozz: 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
Deaconess my foot!
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by BERNIMOORE: 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
Amumaigwe:

A senior member of a ''living church'' and her entire children are physically and sexually abusing a hapless 14 year old God brought their way as her destiny helpers. This is what you get when churches abandon preaching humanity for prosperity and select or ordain their leaders on the basis of financial bouyancy rather than brokeness.

Exactly,

Because she works with NNPC they have to tie her down with a position because the church has a Target to deliver to the headquarters every month

You hear "Our God is not a poor God"

1 Like

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Kachikey(m): 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by desiredhome: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
Na them O. Awon deaconess and pastors. Mummy in the Lord and daddy in the Lord. Awon brethren. Dem go carry Bible for head but to practice wetin bible talk na the opposite dem dey do. A wise man once said if you are looking for Satan,go to the nearest church on the pulpit.

You are very correct, there are so many of them there using Church to cover up their evil.........
Unfortunately there are so many unreported cases such as this going on in different homes that people may not know about.............
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by desiredhome: 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
Amumaigwe:

They will soon come and tell you to allow God to judge..... that is the reason all these wickedness are abound today.......
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Arielle: 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
Church people! Na una way.
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by chubinwa(m): 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
Height of wickedness. May God never allow this woman to go unpunished. tit for tat shall she get in million folds
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Moscodee1990(m): 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
cucumbae:
Who ordained her a deaconess?
Who knows maybe she bought it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Robbers Killed In Attack On PUNCH Office (Graphic Photo) / EFCC Arrests Seven Yahoo Boys In Lagos / Nigerian Man Gets Life In Jail For Murder In UK (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.