Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 (80595 Views)

Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) / Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash / Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by wink2015(m): 7:51am On Jul 15, 2020
All this opportunity of becoming military pilot or pilot should be open to all regions of Nigeria.

It should not be a preserve of the BIG MAN PICKIN OR BIG MAN CHILD.

There are many talents spread across the country but opportunity are targeted to the BIG MAN CHILD.

Before now it was only the northerners and yoruba muslims that was dominating the military but with the advent of Boko Haram which has taken so many northerner lifes and their allies they are now opening the opportunity to other regions while they still denied them strategic positions in the military.

RIP to the dead female pilot.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by NoToPile: 7:52am On Jul 15, 2020
Organicist95:
...she didn't just die immediately

Sustained head injuries... mostly internal injuries

This is so painful.

She was celebrated all over and her life just cut short, her family, friends and her colleagues will be in great pain. Chai even me that don't know her from anywhere apart from the internet I am so shocked , cut down at her prime. I can't imagine the pains her parents are passing through.

I just hope there's nothing more to the accident.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 15, 2020
Nigeria is a death trap. Anything can happen to anybody at anytime. That's how bad it is. May God help us
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by amaks: 7:53am On Jul 15, 2020
Death by a freak road accident in a carefully controlled environment owned 100% by dem.
Did she know too much of the dirty politics behind the b.h war by the naf and couldn't stomach it any longer? Remember Alex barde?
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by youngestgrad(m): 7:53am On Jul 15, 2020
Abaspretty:
yes me too.
can you still trace back the link?
I need the link
Just run it through Google

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by LastProphet: 7:53am On Jul 15, 2020
Is very likely this girl was killed, her parents must not accept this thing without thorough investigation

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 15, 2020
NoToPile:

This is so painful.

She was celebrated all over and her life just cut short, her family, friends and her colleagues will be in great pain. Chai even me that don't know her from anywhere apart from the internet I am so shocked , cut down at her prime. I can't imagine the pains her parents are passing through.
she happens to be my very close friend

I still haven't gotten over the shock yet.

Tears refused to even come out from my eyes

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Jrobbie442: 7:54am On Jul 15, 2020
Village people have invested at night...

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Btruth: 7:55am On Jul 15, 2020
JaffyJoe:
What sort of road traffic accident is that within NAF base itself?
Nigeria is really bad when it comes to all the roads in the country. And it is so sad that both federal & states governments are not doing anything about it. Is there any roads in Nigeria that is not bad?
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by NoToPile: 7:55am On Jul 15, 2020
Organicist95:
she happens to be my very close friend

I still haven't gotten over the shock yet.

Tears refused to even come out from my eyes

So sorry sis. cry

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Sailorsoldier1: 7:55am On Jul 15, 2020
Chevronstaff:
What a painful loss!!! We need an investigation into how she had a road traffic accident inside the base. The nation mourns this great officer, may her soul rest in perfect peace and God grant the family the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss..
she was ran over...a friend was reversing to meet her n mistakenly ran over her.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Alabaarowolo: 7:56am On Jul 15, 2020
Accident claims first Nigeria Air Force female combat helicopter pilot
Flying Officer Tolulope Arotile has been announced dead, as a result of head injuries she sustained from a road traffic accident at Nigeria Air Force (NAF) Base in Kaduna.
This was contained in a statement on Tuesday by Director of Public Relations and Information
Nigerian Air Force, Air Commodore Ibikunle Daramola.
https://www.blueprint.ng/breaking-accident-claims-first-ever-nigerias-air-force-female-combat-pilot/

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by golddare: 7:57am On Jul 15, 2020
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by tot(f): 7:58am On Jul 15, 2020
BlackfireX:
Yoruba winch I salute una o.,..

A number of you here are not mentally okay. I hope your post gets reported and Seun / his mods delete it. Insensitive human being.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by CODEIN: 7:59am On Jul 15, 2020
Malawian:

You know if a shahid is killed by a woman, there is no Ajana Firdausi for the bloke. They probably offed her to prevent her denying their brothers in book haram Ajana.

Nothing should surprise you in this country. Nothing at all.
Surprised ?

Na codeine takers for zoogeria no know wetin dey go on.

American soldiers na dem i like pass, dem mix their bullets for pig meat and shits so if dem shoot those psycho terrorists dem no go fit collect 72 virgins

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by hakeem4(m): 7:59am On Jul 15, 2020
Sad. I hope her family can bear the loss

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Benwallt(m): 8:00am On Jul 15, 2020
Nawa o. Girl that was showcase here early this year. Hope nor b arrangee death RIP
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by anochuko01(m): 8:03am On Jul 15, 2020
They've killed her

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by CODEIN: 8:04am On Jul 15, 2020
Sailorsoldier1:
she was ran over...a friend was reversing to meet her n mistakenly ran over her.
Taa! Comot there, u no know say dem dey plan murder to look more like accident but them go investigate deep for normal country, but for cuntry like Zoogeria wey cctv camera funds have been diverted to the pocket of one fulani arab jihadist holding one position to procure necessary things like that, how una wan take run investigation? Na so so heresay dem say he say who see okada witness wey observe her friend who hit her for head for reverse kill her, yeye cuntry of fulani empire
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 15, 2020
So sad.. sad RIP Tolu
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by UDUJ(m): 8:04am On Jul 15, 2020
God why?

And this is one lady I admire and respect so much. I still remember when she was commissioned as one of the first female pilots in the Nigerian Airforce last year.

And I remember I said she is the real slayqueen, not those prostitutes parading themselves on instagram.

God why? Why, why

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 15, 2020
Peace90:
So sad.. sad RIP Tolu

Please help me with any amount to buy foodstuff. It is extremely hard here. Beggining shall never be your portion (amen) FIRST BANK 3061121468

So you opened a new account just to beg for money cool

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by lagdmark(m): 8:07am On Jul 15, 2020
spacofadan:
Nigeria is a death trap. Anything can happen to anybody at anytime. That's how bad it is. May God help us
Rubbish! Thousands of people die daily on road accidents all over the world.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Yungdav(m): 8:07am On Jul 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by 0neal(m): 8:08am On Jul 15, 2020
A rare gem

A great loss

Sleep well Air-Warrior

Organicist95:

She happens to be my friend and all I can say is

It's the will of God for her to die at 25. ...

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by opeyenkovich: 8:09am On Jul 15, 2020
so sad
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:10am On Jul 15, 2020
I don't believe this news one bit!
don't ask me why.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by lawalmovichhhh: 8:12am On Jul 15, 2020
helicopter no kill am.......naa road traffic Kon kill am.....hummmmmm
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by JAYUK(m): 8:14am On Jul 15, 2020
I do not believe this cock and bull story,we need a more convincing orchestrated theatricals for this heartbreaking news. Rest in peace young gallant lady,you are already in the bosom of the Lord

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Agugbadin: 8:15am On Jul 15, 2020
So Sad and heart breaking, may God comfort her family, NAF and Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Five Top Politicians That Will Spend Christmas In Jail(photos) / Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife / Yahaya Bello Is 44, His Mother Dies At 101 — Did She Have Him At 57?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.