Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 (80584 Views)

Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) / Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash / Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by zicoraads: 9:16am On Jul 15, 2020
Organicist95:
so what will now happen to the person that hit her?[color=#000099][/color]
He's being charged with manslaughter.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Samade7: 9:17am On Jul 15, 2020
donproject:
May soul rest in piece

Whats the meaning of this for God's sake?
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by CoolVoice(m): 9:18am On Jul 15, 2020
What if it's not Village People?

What if it's not an Accident?

What if it's a planned incident that they made look like accident out of envy.. she died in the camp not in action.

May her soul rest in peace.. this is really sad
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 15, 2020
SLAP44:

This bad news has a Dele Giwa ring around it?

If she was willfully murdered, her murderers will not go unpunished.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:21am On Jul 15, 2020
ololo12:
sad sad sad. RIP to her.

Isaiah 45 v 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. >>>>>>> Yah gives and Yah takes. It is what it is
see consolation o.I hate it when people use this particular verse when someone(youngster)dies
goan say this to her parents' faces.you go hear am

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 15, 2020
zicoraads:

A car has never hit you that's on speed right?

Which car gathers that much momentum while reversing?
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 15, 2020
zicoraads:

He's being charged with manslaughter.
are you in naf base kaduna? Do you know the person that hit her? Because she happens to be my friend in air Force secondary school back then
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by SLAP44: 9:23am On Jul 15, 2020
FrLukas:

If she was willfully murdered, her murderers will not go unpunished.

That's if big people from the SW will not sacrifice this investigation on the alter of 2023 political ambitions.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 15, 2020
SLAP44:

That's if big people from the SW will not sacrifice this investigation on the alter of 2023 political ambitions.

Stop it.

If you want to start your ethnic bigotry do it on another thread and not this one.

This young lady's demise is very painful to say the least.

This is not the time nor the place. Please.

Let us mourn her in peace without the usual bickering.

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by MRSUCCESS70: 9:28am On Jul 15, 2020
May Her Soul Rest In Peace
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:32am On Jul 15, 2020
banty:
Another national hero wasted in land..

one question please why cannt southern officers serve in south and northerner serve in the north .

something tells me that if this girl is serving in osun state she will still be alive?
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by ololo12: 9:33am On Jul 15, 2020
It is what it is bro. I know the truth can be bitter to accept. Like I said, it is what it is.

gowonmaharajah:
see consolation o.I hate it when people use this particular verse when someone(youngster)dies
goan say this to her parents' faces.you go hear am
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Angelkd42: 9:33am On Jul 15, 2020
R.I.P flying officer Tolupe. indeed is really a big lost to the country at large. may God comfort the family in this grief moment. may her soul rest in peace with the lord.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:36am On Jul 15, 2020
Organicist95:

She happens to be my friend and all I can say is
It's the will of God for her to die at 25. ...
what are you saying na? will of God ? don't drag God into this

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by SLAP44: 9:37am On Jul 15, 2020
FrLukas:

Stop it.

If you want to start your ethnic bigotry do it on another thread and not this one.

This young lady's demise is very painful to say the least.

This is not the time nor the place. Please.

Let us mourn her in peace without the usual bickering.

I am also saddened by her death, that's one death too many. But something must be done to ensure more don't happen to our young people, and unfortunately, politicians must have to lead the fight to unravel this mystery and ensure more will never happen.

Please don't support that this tragedy be swept under the carpet like many more before it.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Epukaa: 9:38am On Jul 15, 2020
JaffyJoe:
What sort of road traffic accident is that within NAF base itself?

Surprisingly enough, it was a friend that mistakenly knocked her down while reversing to greet her in late evening when she was going to do photocopy.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by bigandbold: 9:42am On Jul 15, 2020
My deepest condolences to all of Flying Officer Tolu Arotile family, Iffe Ijumu and Okun Land at this difficult time. A true hero that will hopefully be remembered for such a brave and selfless act. RIP Tolu.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by SanniMurphy35: 9:44am On Jul 15, 2020
What a great lose, rest is peace
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Teejay13(m): 9:46am On Jul 15, 2020
Rip!
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Dearlord(m): 9:47am On Jul 15, 2020
I feel like crying, after conquering the air she ended up dying on the ground in a very preventable circumstance regardless of her promising and energetic future.

Life is mystery
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by jibsman: 9:54am On Jul 15, 2020
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace. so sad
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by femmyapson(m): 9:56am On Jul 15, 2020
drjoshua91:
I can remember seeing her face and how cheerful
she always was when we went for the AFSB interview back in 2012. I can't believe this promising officer would be cut so short. May Her Soul Rest in Peace.

This world sef!
She was wearing KG 08 chest number during the AFSB interview. Were you disqualified?
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by HowDareU: 9:59am On Jul 15, 2020
May her soul rest well. Firstly, a lot of theories might have led to her death. 1. What was the distance between the decease and the vehicle? 2. How many people were in the vehicle at the time? Was the drive licenced to drive or even experienced enough? 3. Was there speed limits around the vicinity? If yes, what was the impact of the vehicle on the deceased: high or low impact? Who were the witnesses? I don' know the circumstances leading to her death, so the relevant security agencies should do the needful. There are a lot of 'BUTS' especially the impact which I believe is high.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:01am On Jul 15, 2020
Alabaarowolo:
Accident claims first Nigeria Air Force female combat helicopter pilot
Flying Officer Tolulope Arotile has been announced dead, as a result of head injuries she sustained from a road traffic accident at Nigeria Air Force (NAF) Base in Kaduna.
This was contained in a statement on Tuesday by Director of Public Relations and Information
Nigerian Air Force, Air Commodore Ibikunle Daramola.
https://www.blueprint.ng/breaking-accident-claims-first-ever-nigerias-air-force-female-combat-pilot/

autopsy report oooo! trust Nigeria Armed Force at your own perils

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by afecgivers: 10:06am On Jul 15, 2020
Village people WHY WHY WHY....

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by obidaddy: 10:07am On Jul 15, 2020
Alvin007:

Let's just say you're correct...what then happens, when you advice Yorubas and Igbos not to join the Nigerian Army?
When the entire Nigeria army is filled up with Hausa/Fulani...what happens when they plan an attack on other tribes...with the entire N.A arsenal/weaponry?
How will there be an iota of opposition or a form of resistance when you already advised other tribes to shun the Nigerian Army?
Nevertheless, I understand your plight...but, I'm not sure that advising other tribes to shun the Nigerian Army is the solution. Cheers!

So when the southerners boycott the Army, how do we resist a northern jihadist army?

Do you know the knowledge and skill they acquire from the army and other sister agencies are very critical for our survival, resistance and defence.

You guys should learn some strategy and stop acting like scared old women.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by jstjde(m): 10:08am On Jul 15, 2020
Rest in peace Airwoman.... only the good die young embarassed
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by naturefellow(m): 10:11am On Jul 15, 2020
cry
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by oodua1stson: 10:15am On Jul 15, 2020
They murdered her. I've always said if you're from the south and you join the Nigerian military you're very stupid.

These Fulani demons are sacrificing our people
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by delpee(f): 10:24am On Jul 15, 2020
Can't help crying! This is heartbreaking. She didn't die on a mission...just right there in the Naval Base. cry cry

May God console her family as her soul rests in peace.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by femmyapson(m): 10:27am On Jul 15, 2020
So sad AFSB KG 08...There is more to this mathematician death. How can a car accident happen in a NAF base. Not just any base, Kaduna NAF base for that matter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Five Top Politicians That Will Spend Christmas In Jail(photos) / Yahaya Bello Is 44, His Mother Dies At 101 — Did She Have Him At 57? / Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.