Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 (80600 Views)

Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) / Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash / Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by drjoshua91: 8:15am On Jul 15, 2020
I can remember seeing her face and how cheerful
she always was when we went for the AFSB interview back in 2012. I can't believe this promising officer would be cut so short. May Her Soul Rest in Peace.

This world sef!

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Bluntemperor: 8:15am On Jul 15, 2020
realstars:
Flying In The Sky No Accedent, Comming Down The Road She Died From Injories Sustain From Road Accedent, And This Is Painful To Her Family, May She RIP.

You got a big thinking corner,bro!
The lady flies in the Air-no problem, as a combatant,yet got head injuries accident on the ground.What?
This life sef! What a sad incident to family and Nigeria.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by riczy(m): 8:16am On Jul 15, 2020
Very sorry, RIP. Any one dt want to truncate our destinies must die our death! In Jesus name!!!

5 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by VicM6: 8:20am On Jul 15, 2020
realstars:
Flying In The Sky No Accedent, Comming Down The Road She Died From Injories Sustain From Road Accedent, And This Is Painful To Her Family, May She RIP.
person wey village people don get her password..... village people no wan see person make am 4 life.... they prefer one useless than to make it in life...... Was it her time to die at age 23....i don't tink so...... May God help us all so we don't die young wen we are abt to be heard by the world.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by AreaFada2: 8:24am On Jul 15, 2020
FolabiSanjay:
Op road traffic accident inside base again.
Base that has speed limit
May God rest her soul but then this should be investigated
The story nor gel. Do they have a race track inside military base? shocked
It seems they are covering up a potentially could cause ethnic wahala.

Trust these people at your own peril.
Very sad. Young lives being wasted daily.

RIP to her.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Samunique(m): 8:25am On Jul 15, 2020
Spatta:
NO Way, They killed her. In the military when you are soaring, you begin to get enemies, since the Nigerian Army is controlled by Hausa Fulani, They must have plotted her death to make way for another mediocre.
You remember the Naval officer woman who was Killed? she is also a Yoruba
The Hausa Military is carryinug out an ethnic cleansing
Only Ignorant People in the South will still be Joining the Nigerian Army
It is the Norther Army
soon The who country will be subjected to sharia

Dear you made some sense !

I went through the comments to see whether someone will be able to understand the kind of evil going on in Nigerian military infiltrated by jihadists , whose C in C is also a hardened jihadist, I couldn't find none until I see this of yours.

They young lady has been spotted out as a treat and eliminated in her early days .

What an evil nation !

Want a shame !

What a tragedy !

May her soul RIP !
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by CODEIN: 8:26am On Jul 15, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
I see. I guess you must be one of those people accursed with this senselessness for this comment then
Says an idealist to a realist, your comment demands decorum in a filthy forum where everyone comes to dump crap talk and you just happen to be the sanitation officer, right ?
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Arogba: 8:26am On Jul 15, 2020
PresidencyRec:
There is an ethnic cleansing going on , I used to be in their camp
Stop deceiving yourselves that you have a country
Nigeria is a conquered state
They make southerners join the Army to kill them

you should be resisting the Hausa now , they have a plan. You can hardly find a southern General in the Army
It is deliberate

Don't be a bigot!
The lady that died is a "Northerner" form Kogi state, she does fit into your narrative of North vs South. Whatever happened to her should be thoroughly investigated. Rest in peace my Kogi sister, you're a
hero and we're proud of your achievements.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 15, 2020
careytommy37:
If you copied this news from this day website, surely it shouldn't be difficult to also copy the link
and what will you do with the link??

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Banter1(m): 8:28am On Jul 15, 2020
I'm so hurt right now. such a pretty young girl with so much ahead of her gone like that. RIP dear.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by authority2006(m): 8:30am On Jul 15, 2020
Just like that! What a loss to the family, to the airforce and to the Nigeria! Years of training, efforts and resources, gone. RIP
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by bizzibodi(m): 8:30am On Jul 15, 2020
How can she die from RTA inside NAF base where they have speed limit something is fishy.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Godsmercy729: 8:30am On Jul 15, 2020
Rest in peace
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Goalnaldo(m): 8:31am On Jul 15, 2020
Very sad. A young promising girl died while corrupt and unproductive septuagenarian politicians are still alive. Truly there isn't balance in this life.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by authority2006(m): 8:33am On Jul 15, 2020
AreaFada2:

[s] It seems they are covering up a potentially could cause ethnic wahala.

Trust these people at your own peril. [/s]

RIP to her.

Must unfortunate incident be linked to some conspiracy theories all the time? This is Nigeria where we have laws and regulations but people wouldn't comply.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Samunique(m): 8:34am On Jul 15, 2020
yinkus6750:
Chopper crash didn't kill her, na car crash within town.
Hmmmmmm
Hope village people are not involved?
May her soul RIP
Wich village people how u talking about ?

You're talking as if u're new to what's going on in Nigeria now.

She has been spotted out as a treat , hence her quick elimination .

It's like you're yet to understand that Nigerian military is no more Nigerian......

Try to decipher this !!!
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by zicoraads: 8:34am On Jul 15, 2020
AreaFada2:

It seems they are covering up a potentially could cause ethnic wahala.

Trust these people at your own peril.

RIP to her.
A car hit her. Broke her neck.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by authority2006(m): 8:34am On Jul 15, 2020
Samunique:
Dear you made some sense !

[s] I went through the comments to see whether someone will be able to understand the kind of evil going on in Nigerian military infiltrated by jihadists , whose C in C is also a hardened jihadist, I couldn't find none until I see this of yours.

They young lady has been spotted out as a treat and eliminated in her early days .

What an evil nation !

Want a shame ! [/s]

What a tragedy !

May her soul RIP !

Trash

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by spinna: 8:34am On Jul 15, 2020
Excess speed? racing? Captain marvel comes to mind..a combat flier loves speed. Shame whatever the reason.Cut off in her prime
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by tesseract: 8:35am On Jul 15, 2020
JaffyJoe:
What sort of road traffic accident is that within NAF base itself?
Seriously doesn't add up. I'm trying to imagine where such will happen in the entire base... With all the speed breakers and all.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by okonyia(m): 8:37am On Jul 15, 2020
Very sad to her you have gone. Such a promising and brave soldier . May your sole rest in peace. You will forever be remembered
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by lunacol(m): 8:37am On Jul 15, 2020
This story looks like a cover up.What kind of speed would she be running inside an airforce base that could cause her life?The more you look the less you see.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by misterjosh(m): 8:38am On Jul 15, 2020
Just like that... so sad.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by AreaFada2: 8:39am On Jul 15, 2020
zicoraads:

A car hit her. Broke her neck.
How? Just like that.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Samunique(m): 8:40am On Jul 15, 2020
authority2006:

Trash
Tell me what's trash there?

How fast can someone drive inside the an airforce base that will cause such a tragic accident?

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by larrytemmy81(m): 8:40am On Jul 15, 2020
May her soul rest in Peace. It's in deed a great Loss for the entire Nation.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 15, 2020
Organicist95:

So you opened a new account just to beg for money cool
I had always visit here as guest just to read news and comments but my decision to open account is influenced by others in my shoe who voice out their financial ordeals and get help. So if you say i created the account to beg you are right. Just pray not to find yourself in my shoe. This is something i felt very reluctant to do. I've been out of job since march and my husband too. His asian employers have left the country. The block factory where he goes to do laborer job has not been producing due to rain and poor sales. Pls dont mock everyone that begs, it not an easy thing to do. I knw this will soon become a story
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Xristars(m): 8:41am On Jul 15, 2020
Which kind rubbish be this na! I remember her commissioning. just 23! Village people maybe Na even motor accident. Always commit your ways to the Lord, you never know. RIP Sis
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by zicoraads: 8:41am On Jul 15, 2020
jaxxy:
How does such a “road traffic accident” happen at an air force base Where safety is supposed to be paramount

This is a sad loss not ment to happen.

Is serving this country with misplaced priorities worth it How will her family feel
Her secondary school friend saw her, was happy...stopped, reversed and mistakenly hit her.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by izubext007: 8:43am On Jul 15, 2020
the most painfully part senators candidate will last long , enjoy promotion, and even become air chief staff without any combative mission.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by josephevergreen(m): 8:43am On Jul 15, 2020
rest on dear
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by zicoraads: 8:43am On Jul 15, 2020
AreaFada2:

How? Just like that.
Her secondary school classmate saw her, was happy, reversed, then mistakenly hit her. She fell and broke her neck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Five Top Politicians That Will Spend Christmas In Jail(photos) / Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife / Yahaya Bello Is 44, His Mother Dies At 101 — Did She Have Him At 57?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.