Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 (80612 Views)

Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) / Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash / Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by femmyapson(m): 10:27am On Jul 15, 2020
delpee:
Can't help crying! This is heartbreaking. She didn't die on a mission...just right there in the Naval Base. cry cry

May God console her family as her soul rests in peace.
Airforce base not naval
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Brunicekid(m): 10:31am On Jul 15, 2020
banty:
Another national hero wasted in land..
So saddening...
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Komu1048(m): 10:33am On Jul 15, 2020
Nawao, iffe people at work. The village is so remote with little to no form of urbanization, no new building at sight let alone electricity and good road. Her parent must have offended village people

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Segzy19: 10:40am On Jul 15, 2020
Mumu as usual. They will always manifest their mumu.
BlackfireX:
Yoruba winch I salute una o.,..
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Segzy19: 10:41am On Jul 15, 2020
That accident should be investigated.
That should be a standard procedure, since it happened within the airforce base.

Who drove the car?
Overspeeding involved?
Bad roads?
Mechanical faults? The car should be taken to their mechanic workshop for proper analysis of all parts and systems (tyres, braking systems, pads, fluids, accelerator, wheels etc).

We can't lose a promising officer just like that.
I believe the Airforce is a professional organization. They should investigate

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by olawale1516(m): 10:44am On Jul 15, 2020
And you kill this lady , Nigerian why we no like see better things

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by brightology3: 10:45am On Jul 15, 2020
FolabiSanjay:
Op road traffic accident inside base again.
Base that has speed limit
May God rest her soul but then this should be investigated
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by brightology3: 10:45am On Jul 15, 2020
FolabiSanjay:
Op road traffic accident inside base again.
Base that has speed limit
May God rest her soul but then this should be investigated
am shock too. because I have been to NAF base kawo in Kaduna. make I nor talk. fear some people ooo

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by AreaFada2: 10:46am On Jul 15, 2020
zicoraads:

Her secondary school classmate saw her, was happy, reversed, then mistakenly hit her. She fell and broke her neck.

Who was driving the car?
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:46am On Jul 15, 2020
Why do i spell a rat in this

The first female combat pilot.... There is a beginning and end to those who cant stand women due to religion and culture.... Your punishment will be worse... than the torment and suffering you and your group are making Nigerians go through .. ............

God Save Us. AND the battle is yours.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by brightology3: 10:47am On Jul 15, 2020
ikorodureporta:
jihadists @ work
#assassinated!
fear north.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 15, 2020
fof1:

WHAT AN EXCUSE? ROAD TRAFFIC ACCIDENT IN ROAD TRAFFIC ACCIDENT IN AIR FORCE BASE? HAS THIS BEEN INVESTIGATED? HOPE IT IS NOT AN ACT OF DECEIT, DELIBERATE JEALOUSY OR PREMEDITATED ELIMINATIONS OF PERCEIVED THREATS OR OUTRIGHT ENVY BY BLOCKHEADS... WHAT A LOSS TO NIGERIA AND KOGI STATE AND HER FOREBEARS.
very good observations, i think someone or some people wanted her gone.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Advancedman(m): 10:50am On Jul 15, 2020
CODEIN:

U sabi dem, na dem dem

Dem jihadist kill pikin kon lie ontop road accido

Na make dis yeye fulani terrorist cuntry break make everybody know who be our enemy of progress

To me o dem never explain themselves.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Alvin007: 10:51am On Jul 15, 2020
obidaddy:

So when the southerners boycott the Army, how do we resist a northern jihadist army?

Do you know the knowledge and skill they acquire from the army and other sister agencies are very critical for our survival, resistance and defence.

You guys should learn some strategy and stop acting like scared old women.
Mr man...we are making the same point...read again.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Sammiesparkly(m): 11:05am On Jul 15, 2020
What type of traffic would have happened at NAF Base. Investigations should be done
Rest In Peace Young Lady!!!
So Sad sad

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Prophet777: 11:06am On Jul 15, 2020
Rest in peace fine officer...
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by excell0001: 11:06am On Jul 15, 2020
funkybroyouknow:
you are evil
lol

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Rapture4real(m): 11:10am On Jul 15, 2020
Haaaaaaahhh.When did we celebrate this girl's graduation?Is there any military tactic of.deliberately eliminating certain military personnel?

3 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by paparazi1(m): 11:11am On Jul 15, 2020
anukulapo:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/07/15/breaking-arotile-nigerias-first-female-combat-helicopter-pilot-dies-at-23/amp/
This is painful and very pathetic. I don't seem to agree
with the so called cause of her death. What really happen? At what speed was she driving? Is there no speed limit
within the military base? Was there someone driving her? Was it a head on colision? Does the said vehicle summausalt?
Did she derail from her lane and hit a stationary vehicle or tree? Was the pilot drunk? Is it tyre issue or break failure?
Nigerians I'm obviously in pain. We need detail investigation to unravelled the cause of her death, and to give
solutions to the questions begging for answers above.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Bahamas95(m): 11:15am On Jul 15, 2020
RIP young woman.

World people wetin una gain to waste this promising young girl life?

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:19am On Jul 15, 2020
Did she die in KIA?
If yes know they kill her as long as u are devoted to fight BH u are not safe .

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by anonymouslya427: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2020
BlackfireX:
Yoruba winch I salute una o.,..
lol...

I actually think she is likely murdered with demonic powers

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by obidaddy: 11:35am On Jul 15, 2020
Alvin007:

Mr man...we are making the same point...read again.

No we are not.

Read what you earlier posted. It appears you can't comprehend what you wrote by yourself.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by AreaFada2: 11:47am On Jul 15, 2020
Segzy19:
That accident should be investigated.
That should be a standard procedure, since it happened within the airforce base.

Who drove the car?
Overspeeding involved?
Bad roads?
Mechanical faults? The car should be taken to their mechanic workshop for proper analysis of all parts and systems (tyres, braking systems, pads, fluids, accelerator, wheels etc).

We can't lose a promising officer just like that.
I believe the Airforce is a professional organization. They should investigate
But they will not do much to investigate. Especially if the driver is related to a senior officer.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Nehyooh(m): 11:49am On Jul 15, 2020
May Her Soul Rest In Peace.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Amotekun777: 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
CODEIN:

Dey there dey form formality for forum wey exist to reflect the senselessness everyone is accursed with in zoogeria cuntry

grin grin grin
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Annie001: 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
Peace90:
So sad.. sad RIP Tolu

Please help me with any amount to buy foodstuff. It is extremely hard here. Beggining shall never be your portion (amen) FIRST BANK 3061121468
Are you that heartless
Begging on a thread like this .jeez
You people are so irrational
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by shoprite: 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
Which kind life? angry . . . She didn't die as a result of air crash . . .cut short in her prime in a road crash @23 . . .just after seeing the light at the end of the tunnel . . .hmmm Ok ooo !

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by JaffyJoe(m): 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
Epukaa:

Surprisingly enough, it was a friend that mistakenly knocked her down while reversing to greet her in late evening when she was going to do photocopy.

What a pity. Very needless way to go.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by redsun(m): 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
realstars:
Flying In The Sky No Accedent, Comming Down The Road She Died From Injories Sustain From Road Accedent, And This Is Painful To Her Family, May She RIP.

She probably was not wearing a seat belt. But she should have known better to maintain high safety precautions as a pilot. Nigerian roads are death traps.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Meedass(m): 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2020
JaffyJoe:
What sort of road traffic accident is that within NAF base itself?
I was asking myself same question.. Which motor she dey when nor get airbag?
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by luluosas(m): 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2020
My condolences to the bereaved family

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife / Yahaya Bello Is 44, His Mother Dies At 101 — Did She Have Him At 57? / FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.