Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

A Loving God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Loving God (2252 Views)

How Is God Loving God If He Destroy Humans? / God Is A Good Loving God. See Proof / The Universe Looks Nothing Like It Was Created By A Loving God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Loving God by Dtruthspeaker: 12:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
Xavfra:
What other like can you use to defend your all loving God.....

These pictures are excerpts from the Biafran war....then when if I bring from other parts of the Africa and then the world...

Simple Instruction, A Father says "I am surprised you children love to do wickedness, do you not know, it is you who shall receive it and bear it?

If you want to receive good, should you not give it, so that it can return again to you?

You give wickedness and yet you bitterly lament when the wickedness you gave returneth to you"

You Know the Law, if you Plant Yam, You Shall Dig up Yam; if You Plant Thorns, you shall dig up Thorns not Mangoes or Paw paw, Thorns and Thistles.

1 Like

Re: A Loving God by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
budaatum:

I can't help but cherrypick.

I must say, you had very bad teachers! Have you bothered to read any of the Gospels? They tell the story of a certain individual who refused to "follow the painting of the church leaders" saying those church leaders must have misunderstood the message God sent or got their message from somewhere else.

"Woe to the hypocrites", he is written to have said. "For you shut the kingdom of heaven in people's faces. For you neither enter yourselves nor allow those who would enter to go in".

Yet, these are the people who's painting you chose to follow? No wonder you were disappointed.

You have not painted your own painting, Xavfra. And even the painting you are painting now is not your's.

Educate me then.....

I've been educated by some of the best teachers and best doctrines....

Who's painting are my painting then if you day it ain't mine.....

Well the Bible is infallible so whoever does outside of it is wrong ....
Re: A Loving God by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Simple Instruction, A Father says "I am surprised you children love to do wickedness, do you not know, it is you who shall receive it and bear it?

If you want to receive good, should you not give it, so that it can return again to you?

You give wickedness and yet you bitterly lament when the wickedness you gave returneth to you"

You Know the Law, if you Plant Yam, You Shall Dig up Yam; if You Plant Thorns, you shall dig up Thorns not Mangoes or Paw paw, Thorns and Thistles.

I'm not surprised you think like this.

Simple human empathy is what you lack..... hypocrites.....!!!!!

When your Bible supports crimes against humanity what else will you guys not do

So all those little children killed someone or startves someone.....
Re: A Loving God by budaatum: 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2020
Xavfra:

Educate me then......
I would love to.

Xavfra:
I've been educated by some of the best teachers and best doctrines.....
Lesson 1 Do not lie!

Xavfra:
Who's painting are my painting then if you say it ain't mine......
Your so called "best teachers and best doctrines", of course.

Lesson 2 Know thyself.

Xavfra:
Well the Bible is infallible so whoever does outside of it is wrong ....
Even if we assume that the "Bible is infallible", are we to assume your ability to understand it is infallible too?

Do note that in that same Bible that you are afraid to go out of is it written that those who live by bread alone will become malnourished!
Re: A Loving God by Dtruthspeaker: 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
Xavfra:

You're part of the reasons I enjoy talking with theists.....
You guys lack simple human empathy and common sense.....
Go back and read what I wrote before I reply you as I should

No one in the world has Mercy on a Stupid and Disobedient Fool!

You are never going to forgive the man who fuxs your wife or Rapes your beloved daughter.

You will never show pity to your employee who flees with your money, which you gave him to take to the bank.

You would show no empathy to wife who sleeps with your best friend, not to even talk about your hidden enemy.

No one would call the man who drives 160 on third mainland bridge a wise man neither is any going to be surprised that he landed in the sea

And on the flip side, from your stupid empathy, paste your address in here, that any person may visit upon you, wickedness or goodness, if you can, that we may know that indeed you are more Righteous than God and that you Truly Forgiveth offences.

I challenge you to put your True Address In Here, that we may pay you "a visit!"
Re: A Loving God by Dtruthspeaker: 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
I'VE LIVED CLOSE TO ONE OF THE BIGGEST HOSPITAL IN THIS CITY FOR 15 YEARS. FROM MY DAYS AS A TODDLER I'VE BEEN A FREQUENT USER OF HOSPITALS MYSELF AND NOW I HAVE BUSINESSES RUNNING WITH SOME OF THEM IN TOWN, AND IT'S NEVER A PLEASURE TO BE THERE. I USED TO WANT THIS PERFECT PERSON TO EXIST AS CHRISTIANS PAINT HIM TO BE, JUST SO HE CAN TAKE SOME OF THESE PAINS AWAY. FROM WHAT MY OWN EYES SEE EVERYDAY HUNDREDS GO THROUGH VERY TERRIBLE SITUATIONS. SHOULD I TALK ABOUT THE BURN VICTIMS? OR THE EMERGENCY SIRENS I HEAR AT LEAST 5 TIMES DAILY? OR THE CHILDREN'S WARD?. BUT THE PERFECT LOVING GOD CONTINUES TO LOOK ON WITH APATHY.
A LONG TIME AGO I LEARNED NOT TO WASTE MY TIME WITH DELUSIONS AND ACCEPT LIFE HOW I SEE IT. IF THERE'S A GOD IT CLEARLY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT US, SO WHY SHOULD I CARE ABOUT IT?

You Did Not Care About Him, How Can He therefore give a Fick about You.

Have you returned to the girlfriend that abandoned you?

No, not one of you has ever done that. You are even happy to Never See her, You Just May Kill her, if it is was allowed!

That's how it is baby, that's how it is!

A tit for a tart, in for the kobo, in for the Naira, An Eye, for an Eye!
Re: A Loving God by LordReed(m): 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
Its the heartbreaking truth that the universe doesn't care a lick for us but we care about one another, thats the most important thing.
Re: A Loving God by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

No one in the world has Mercy on a Stupid and Disobedient Fool!

You are never going to forgive the man who fuxs your wife or Rapes your beloved daughter.

You will never show pity to your employee who flees with your money, which you gave him to take to the bank.

You would show no empathy to wife who sleeps with your best friend, not to even talk about your hidden enemy.

No one would call the man who drives 160 on third mainland bridge a wise man neither is any going to be surprised that he landed in the sea

And on the flip side, from your stupid empathy, paste your address in here, that any person may visit upon you, wickedness or goodness, if you can, that we may know that indeed you are more Righteous than God and that you Truly Forgiveth offences.

I challenge you to put your True Address In Here, that we may pay you "a visit!"

Abeg explain your last point.......

Mind you sir, you're a hypocrite and you just admitted it by your first points.....

Well, I never said I will have a problem with my wife.....I have a different view of life......

I'll forgive them.... it's not today people hurt me.....

Besides your God is perfect, but he doesn't have up to 1 percent of the empathy I have.....

You just ended up disgracing your God shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: A Loving God by Dtruthspeaker: 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
Xavfra:

It's really pathetic......
Their excuse is that it's God's plan .....he works in mysterious ways...
How still Africans who have suffered so much still hold on to the so called god and delude themselves saying that their faith is strong.....

A Plan Your Bastard.Brothers Ensured Was Destroyed and Now they have what they wanted?

You complain because they Won and have plundered Your Goods, Your Riches, Your food, Turned you to slaves and made your wives and daughters, whores, the very same thing you wish to do to them, is being done to you.

But Losers Must Complain and Bicker and Lament!
Re: A Loving God by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
budaatum:

I would love to.

Lesson 1 Do not lie!

Your so called "best teachers and best doctrines", of course.

Lesson 2 Know thyself.

Even if we assume that the "Bible is infallible", are we to assume your ability to understand it is infallible too?

Do note that in that same Bible that you are afraid to go out of is it written that those who live by bread alone will become malnourished!

What makes you think I'm lying.....

I know at least over a quarter of myself

How are my afraid to go out of the Bible....

You see why I said Supra that you cherry pick.....

I gave certain points Supra, but you dodged it there by missing and ignoring the essence of this thread
Re: A Loving God by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
Xavfra:

Nope....
I understand your point sir.....but you've not described God here....
This king doesn't matter out with God.....their characters are totally different.....

A good and almighty God kills his people because of what he created....

The underlined is a misconception!

You're his friend if you serve his purpose, that's why most people think he kills whereas he only removes whatever serves as hindrance to the peace and security he wants for his obedient subjects!
The only creature that depicts his good qualities on the planet is man, that's why he is hesitant in destroying us! smiley
Re: A Loving God by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

A Plan Your Bastard.Brothers Ensured Was Destroyed and Now they have what they wanted?

You complain because they Won and have plundered Your Goods, Your Riches, Your food, Turned you to slaves and made your wives and daughters, whores, the very same thing you wish to do to them, is being done to you.

But Losers Must Complain and Bicker and Lament!

Is this the love your Jesus asked you to show...well when your God himself us a hypocrite, what do I expect......

1 Like

Re: A Loving God by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
Maximus69:

The underlined is a misconception!

You're his friend if you serve his purpose, that's why most people think he kills whereas he only removes whatever serves as hindrance to the peace and security he wants for his obedient subjects!
The only creature that depicts his good qualities on the planet is man, that's why he is hesitant in destroying us! smiley

You've only proved me right.....

Re: A Loving God by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
Xavfra:

Yes....
That's it ....
When you're taught and you go for exam, you're expected to give an answer from what you were taught.....what if it was wrong.....if it's wrong and you know the answer and you, then put it instead of following the crowd.....

The question is who taught you? smiley
Re: A Loving God by truespeak: 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
Xavfra:

Mind you sir, you're a hypocrite and you just admitted it by your first points.....

Well, I never said I will have a problem with my wife.....I have a different view of life......

Besides your God is perfect, but he doesn't have up to 1 percent of the empathy I have.....

You say you are gooder than God, then give us your True Address so we can come and see and test if your neighbours or your girlfriend/wife shall say you are good not to talk of gooder than God!
Re: A Loving God by Dtruthspeaker: 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
Xavfra:

Hip hip kini?
My first point is, You can not go to a bank which you have no account therein to draw money from it, unless you are an Armed Robber/Thief!

The bank you have an account with, will only give you what you deposited, and Funny Enough, they are the theives for Shorting out the money!

My last point is No One Has Shown Up To Half of the Mercy, God has given to the children of men.

For IN NONE OF THOSE SCENARIOS I RAISED THERE, NO SINGLE MAN HAS EVER FORGIVING ANY OFFENDER, WHO COMMITS ANY OF THOSE OFFENCES, DONE EVEN FOR THE FIRST TIME!

NO NOT RIGHTEOUS YOU, SHALL EVER DO IT!

SO KINDLY SHUT UP! And continue your foolish complainings!

And you effing Lie! For I will stake it, if you push me, that you would not have a problem with your wife,

I will also bring my Licensed Gun along for you to use on the offending man! And of Course, I"ll Record it all and bring to Nairaland and the internet for even your other righteous brothers to judge.

Please, do not Test Me and let us stick To the Natural World which is the topic of discussion.
Re: A Loving God by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
Xavfra:

You've only proved me right.....

According to the book, he only shows his might in the events recorded.
For now he allows each and everyone of us do as pleased since most people feels like setting their own standard.
He promised to set things right so we trust his judicial decision! smiley
Re: A Loving God by budaatum: 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
Xavfra:

What makes you think I'm lying.....
Your teachers can not have possibly been the best, and saying they are is an untrurh.

Xavfra:
How are my afraid to go out of the Bible....
I don't know if you are afraid, but it does sound like your best teachers taught you that "whoever goes outside of it is wrong".

Xavfra:
I know at least over a quarter of myself
I hope you see the logic there is in a person who has spent every single second on this planet with themselves but only knows a quarter of themselves claiming to know about a God that has been talked about 1000s of years before you came into existence.

Xavfra:
You see why I said Supra that you cherry pick.....
I do cherry pick. Some of what you say is not worth my time!

Xavfra:
I gave certain points Supra, but you dodged it there by missing and ignoring the essence of this thread.
You might not see it, but the essence of this thread is how little you know, and that is what I have cherry picked.
Re: A Loving God by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Hip hip kini?
My first point is, You can not go to a bank which you have no account therein to draw money from it, unless you are an Armed Robber/Thief!

The bank you have an account with, will only give you what you deposited, and Funny Enough, they are the theives for Shorting out the money!

My last point is No One Has Shown Up To Half of the Mercy, God has given to the children of men.

For IN NONE OF THOSE SCENARIOS I RAISED THERE, NO SINGLE MAN HAS EVER FORGIVING ANY OFFENDER, WHO COMMITS ANY OF THOSE OFFENCES, DONE EVEN FOR THE FIRST TIME!

NO NOT RIGHTEOUS YOU!

And you effing Lie! For I will stake it, if you push me, that you would not have a problem with your wife,

I will also bring my Licensed Gun along for you to use on the offending man! And of Course, I"ll Record it all and bring to Nairaland and the internet for even your other righteous brothers to judge.

Please, do not Test Me and let us stick To the Natural World which is the topic of discussion.

Your God hasn't shown mercy bruv....

Yes, I can't withdraw what I didn't keep in the bank.....but is it not God who made us like that.....
You guys are so confused ...

Well, you think of me like what you feel like....
I make my choice.... because you choose a and I choose b doesn't give you any right to f with me.....one slug to your skull

1 Like

Re: A Loving God by truespeak: 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
Xavfra:

Is this the love your Jesus asked you to show...well when your God himself us a hypocrite, what do I expect......

So it is okay to ridicule God but when we point out to you that your ridicule is evidence of your loss and pain, you remember what God said?

Is this your good? Do unto others as you please, but that which you do, should not be done to you?

Aah! And yet you claim to be gooder than God.

I thank God you are not Him for your rule would be wicked and evil!
Re: A Loving God by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
truespeak:

You say you are gooder than God, then give us your True Address so we can come and see and test if your neighbours or your girlfriend/wife shall say you are good not to talk of gooder than God!

Well I won't give you sorry......

I live in makoko.i don't want you to be disgusted by the place.....

Me being gooder than your God doesn't make me perfect......

Besides you're not giving what's due to the purpose of the this thread

1 Like

Re: A Loving God by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
Maximus69:

The question is who taught you? smiley

My teachers.......
Re: A Loving God by Dtruthspeaker: 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
Xavfra:

My Sweet Lord, Jesus the Christ, Clearly and Unequivocally Said "Do Good". Which I do and I shall always do.

And He Also said "It IS NOT GOOD to Accept the Person of the Wicked, (or,) to Overthrow the Righteous in Judgement."
Re: A Loving God by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

My Sweet Lord, Jesus the Christ, Clearly and Unequivocally Said "Do Good". Which I do and I shall always do.

And He Also said "It IS NOT GOOD to Accept the Person of the Wicked, (or,) to Overthrow the Righteous in Judgement."

Is that so undecided

Re: A Loving God by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
truespeak:

So it is okay to ridicule God but when we point out to you that your ridicule is evidence of your loss and pain, you remember what God said?

Is this your good? Do unto others as you please, but that which you do, should not be done to you?

Aah! And yet you claim to be gooder than God.

I thank God you are not Him for your rule would be wicked and evil!

Since I was born you guys have pestering me with it.....

Well i would have had a better world........

You guys keep swimming in hypocrisy.....

Your God does all this shit.....now I'm using his words you're using it against him......

Besides you're not getting the point if this thread

1 Like

Re: A Loving God by truespeak: 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
Xavfra:

Well I won't give you sorry......

I live in makoko.i don't want you to be disgusted by the place.....

Me being gooder than your God doesn't make me perfect......

Besides you're not giving what's due to the purpose of the this thread

I won't be disgusted, I have seen worse!
Re: A Loving God by Dtruthspeaker: 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
Xavfra:

Your God hasn't shown mercy bruv....
Yes, I can't withdraw what I didn't keep in the bank.....but is it not God who made us like that.....
You guys are so confused ...
Well, you think of me like what you feel like....
I make my choice.... because you choose a and I choose b doesn't give you any right to f with me.....one slug to your skull

Even Now Are You Eating His Mercy, For Half of the Vile Things You Say About Him Publicly, to His Hearing, (Not to talk about the wickedness you have done to your neighbour oh, just talking) Can you dare say a sentence or two of it all directed to the Person of your Local govt chairman, in his Presence, will he Spare, Not to talk to Lai Mohammed before we even reach I.G?

Oya, Publicly Lie,!
Re: A Loving God by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
Xavfra:

My teachers.......

Are you as inquisitive when they were teaching you or you just played along? smiley
Re: A Loving God by donjazet(m): 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
Maximus69:
In his book (Bible) he made it clear that everyone living has the right to whatever they like but there are things that's going to hurt intelligent beings if care is not taken.
That's why our freedom is relative not absolute!

Though we have the freewill but once there are many other intelligent creatures around us there must be standards to keep things in order.

God is not a bully so when his set of creatures on planet earth decided to reject his standards, he told them what will happen to them and how he's going to salvage the situation.

What we're experiencing today is part of his ongoing process to correct the blunders of our first parents, but as humans with limited knowledge we tend to be in haste to see it all solved within few minutes after all he is the Almighty. We tend to forget so fast his rule of conduct ~ learn from experience

Our first parents chose to learn the hard way instead of trusting his discretion and many around us today follow the mindset of our first parents, the only way out for obedient ones is to keep calm and watch how the all wise God will resolve the issue. He will never destroy anyone hastily but allow others to learn from their examples! smiley

Bunch of bull crap. You are highly deluded.
You are absolutely cray-cray.

Re: A Loving God by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
budaatum:

Your teachers can not have possibly been the best, and saying they are is an untrurh.

well it could be possible

I don't know if you are afraid, but it does sound like your best teachers taught you that "whoever goes outside of it is wrong".

well, isn't it what they teach everyone.... fortunately I never cared, now finding its all fake

I hope you see the logic there is in a person who has spent every single second on this planet with themselves but only knows a quarter of themselves claiming to know about a God that has been talked about 1000s of years before you came into existence.
well lemme skip something.....he revealed himself 1000s of years ago...here I was asking for him....he couldn't show up...

I do cherry pick. Some of what you say is not worth my time!

well, if you don't, you would have addressed it accordingly

You might not see it, but the essence of this thread is how little you know, and that is what I have cherry picked.

well, I do know I don't know much.... that's why I asked....
Re: A Loving God by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
donjazet:

Bunch of bull crap. You are highly deluded.
You are absolutely cray-cray.

Thanks Sir! smiley
Re: A Loving God by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
Maximus69:

According to the book, he only shows his might in the events recorded.
For now he allows each and everyone of us do as pleased since most people feels like setting their own standard.
He promised to set things right so we trust his judicial decision! smiley

A hilarious God indeed.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akiane's Story Proves Atheists Wrong: Born To Atheists Yet Religious As A Baby / Adam & Eve: The Whole Story Doesn't Make Sense - Until Now / Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.