Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,589 members, 7,955,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:43 PM

A Loving God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Loving God (2519 Views)

How Is God Loving God If He Destroy Humans? / God Is A Good Loving God. See Proof / The Universe Looks Nothing Like It Was Created By A Loving God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Loving God by budaatum: 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
donjazet:

Bunch of bull crap. You are highly deluded.
You are absolutely cray-cray.
Poor child. Still at the stage where your learning is do this or don't do that.

I promise that when you mature a little you'll start thinking and reasoning for yourself instead of being controlled by words in a book.
Re: A Loving God by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2020
Maximus69:

Are you as inquisitive when they were teaching you or you just played along? smiley

Played along....

Became inquisitive
Re: A Loving God by truespeak: 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
Xavfra:

Your God hasn't shown mercy bruv....

Yes, I can't withdraw what I didn't keep in the bank.....but is it not God who made us like that.....
You guys are so confused ...

Well, you think of me like what you feel like....
I make my choice.... because you choose a and I choose b doesn't give you any right to f with me.....one slug to your skull

Mr gooder than God, who says he forgives! Yet you just killed a person online, for merely speaking to you, what shall you then do to him who slaps you eh! Not to talk of your wife or daughter, Mr Killer and a Killer you are!
Re: A Loving God by budaatum: 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
Xavfra:

well, isn't it what they teach everyone....
Obviously not. Nor did we all have your so called "best teachers".

In fact, some of us had no teachers at all apart from those who taught us to read, after which we read the book by ourselves and learnt instead of relying on "best teachers" filling our heads with crap like your's seems to have been.

Tell the truth Xavfra. You have never read the book from the beginning to the end.
Re: A Loving God by Dtruthspeaker: 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
Xavfra:

Your God hasn't shown mercy bruv....

Yes, I can't withdraw what I didn't keep in the bank.....but is it not God who made us like that.....
You guys are so confused ...

Well, you think of me like what you feel like....
I make my choice.... because you choose a and I choose b doesn't give you any right to f with me.....one slug to your skull

grin haha!

My case is Settled! grin

"choose a and I choose b doesn't give you any right to f with me[b].....one slug to your skull[/b]

....one slug to my skull, for effing with you, EVEN JUST THIS ONCE, YOU HAVE ALREADY IMMEDIATELY KILLED ME!

Yet, You Eff with the Most High, Daily, Monthly, Yearly, and You Are Not Yet Dead!

Yet, According to you, I have effed with you, Just This Time, and I am Dead Instantly!

Yet, you Claimed you Shall Overlook your Wife's Effing, and That You Are Righteous!

And Yet, You Eff with the All Mighty and you desire that he shall not answer your effings as you have answered my undefended effing according to you

Well, Here Before All Men is the Difference Between Your Instantenous Killing Self and My Very Long Suffering God, Who Himself Can Kiill.

We Have our Judgments Today!
Re: A Loving God by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Even Now Are You Eating His Mercy, For Half of the Vile Things You Say About Him Publicly, to His Hearing, (Not to talk about the wickedness you have done to your neighbour oh, just talking) Can you dare say a sentence or two of it all directed to the Person of your Local govt chairman, in his Presence, will he Spare, Not to talk to Lai Mohammed before we even reach I.G?

Oya, Publicly Lie,!

cheesy grin

Let's go.......

Yes I can.......then what do I get.... arrested....

Stop contradicting yourself......

Face the facts about your God no!....

You've chosen to derail the thread....so sad....

1 Like

Re: A Loving God by donjazet(m): 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
budaatum:

Poor child. Still at the stage where your learning is do this or don't do that.

I promise that when you mature a little you'll start thinking and reasoning for yourself instead of being controlled by words in a book.
undecided undecided
I'm very confused. You do know I'm on your side, right?
Re: A Loving God by Dtruthspeaker: 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
Xavfra:

cheesy grin

Let's go.......
Yes I can.......then what do I get.... arrested....
Stop contradicting yourself......

Face the facts about your God no!....

You've chosen to derail the thread....so sad....

And that is the Difference Between You and I, You choose to suffer and die,I choose to enjoy and live.
Re: A Loving God by truespeak: 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
donjazet:

undecided undecided

Kpele o, you are on the side where you people fire and fight yourselves na! Na confusion dey there, abi u no know? Well, now you know!
Re: A Loving God by Dtruthspeaker: 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
LordReed:
Its the heartbreaking truth that the universe doesn't care a lick for us but we care about one another, thats the most important thing.

Yes you do, by Raping, Stealing, Cheating, Ribbing, Murdering, Grievous Bodily Harming, Wounding, Slaving, Trafficking Humans as though they were plantains, Plundering the General Wealth of The people, Imposing Extreme Hardship, Profiting to the Death of the Living etc yeah, taking care of each other, by Taking One Another! lipsrsealed
Re: A Loving God by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
Xavfra:

Played along....

Became inquisitive

That's where you got it wrong my dear! undecided

You don't play along when you're not through with the teacher.
You're now vouching for the misinformation they shoved down your throat, questioning everyone and thinking others must have played along with the deception just like you! smiley
Re: A Loving God by budaatum: 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
donjazet:

undecided undecided
I don't have a side for you to be on with me which is why you are confused. Be on your own side and your confusion will disappear.
Re: A Loving God by TheSourcerer: 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
Xavfra:
Well.....

I've been forced to write this and show the world about A LOVING GOD....

Having lived my early life as a Christian, I saw alot of things in the Bible and I was cool with it.....
Now!
It ain't so.

God has been termed with so many great titles because of how we claim to experience him, here I've given him the title of A Loving God....

Christians are being taught that God is loving and omnipotent and all knowing.....

Well, I've come to say..."erase such erroneous fallacy from your mind"......

To those who will say that I've not experienced God that's why I'm saying this....sorry!....

I have experienced him and I'm still experiencing....

I've experienced him watching the videos of Biafran war, I've experienced him seeing a classmate of mine die of bone cancer.... I've experienced him watch my brother die in war and one if his daughters die leaving his fiancee speechless..... I've experienced him watching s classmate of mine die from unexplained illness and his father die leaving his mother alone with two of her children.... I've experienced him watch my aunt die of HIV....I've experienced him watch my aunt die mysteriously...this was a prayer warrior...... I've experienced him watch a friend of mine die from sickle cell...... I keep experiencing him every time I take up my phone and see a new death of a child.......I keep experiencing him every 25 seconds when a child dies in AFRICA.......

Tell me how else I should believe him.....

Years of reading the Bible and praying for those my brothers and sisters in Sudan and Congo and other war zones hasn't helped.......

You get out of an accident you thank God but you forget that a mother somewhere in Africa had her had her child die while sucking her breast....she carried her child not knowing he died........

Somewhere in Africa two siblings had their parents brutally murdered before their own eyes ....days went on they lived on their love and tears, by a week they both emaciated.....
By another week the elder sister holds her emaciated dead brother in her arms.....

Well what else do you need to know that your God doesn't not care about you.....

cry cry

Listening to MAY IT BE BY ENYA and opening nairaland front page only to see a 23 year old girl...... cry cry.

As a father I won't let any harm come to my child neither will I let anyone hurt my child.....and you call me imperfect, but a God who gives no Bleep about you and leaves you to suffering called Loving And Perfect.....please there is nothing like God's ways are not our ways.....

I need reasonable answers and explanations to the pictures below.....

Xmuslim
The Sourcerer
Lord Reed
CAPSLOCKED
Hopefullandlord
Seun
I was shocked you didn't tag me since 9:am, then I noticed you spelt my moniker wrong , give me a few minutes to go through this as I'm just seeing this

1 Like

Re: A Loving God by truespeak: 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
LordReed:
Its the heartbreaking truth that the universe doesn't care a lick for us but we care about one another, thats the most important thing.

Yeah, you care about each other by killing yourselves, raping and burning and enslaving and plundering and nailing yourselves.

All over the news and even on front page, I see all your loving and caring for yourselves.

At the rate you all are going, soon there may not be any one of you left to love yourselves.
Re: A Loving God by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I was shocked you didn't tag me since 9:am, then I noticed you spelt my moniker wrong , give me a few minutes to go through this as I'm just seeing this

Sorry for that cool

1 Like

Re: A Loving God by Dtruthspeaker: 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
Xavfra:

So all those little children killed someone or startves someone.....

A Wicked Person Like You Killed those Children Our God's Clear Instruction was To Kill the Killer, Before he Kills, You!

But, Noo, You Are Righteouser than God, You Let the killer free and Now he Kills You, as God had told you he Must.

Sorry, the Killing Must Continue, Since You Did Not Listen to Him, He Shall not Listen to You!
Re: A Loving God by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
Maximus69:

That's where you got it wrong my dear! undecided

You don't play along when you're not through with the teacher.
You're now vouching for the misinformation they shoved down your throat, questioning everyone and thinking others must have played along with the deception just like you! smiley

I like your cool....i wish I could buy you a drink.....

Well not played along Asin like I knew...

Back then I didn't know what I know so I refer to it as having playing along....

Then what do you think about it... because what you refer or think seems like you think of something different....
Your use of "misinformation is wrong and a disobedient word to use in describing the word of God)
Re: A Loving God by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

And that is the Difference Between You and I, You choose to suffer and die,I choose to enjoy and live.

You actually choose to think you're enjoying.....

Let's not derail this thread
Re: A Loving God by Dtruthspeaker: 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
Xavfra:

When your Bible supports crimes against humanity what else will you guys not do

To Destroy The Wicked and the Evil is Always Good!

For Good People Will Never Do Any Wickedness. And there would be No Wickedness in the world, Only Good, and the World Would Surely Surely Be Good, when No One Does A Wrong!
Re: A Loving God by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin haha!

My case is Settled! grin

"choose a and I choose b doesn't give you any right to f with me[b].....one slug to your skull[/b]

....one slug to my skull, for effing with you, EVEN JUST THIS ONCE, YOU HAVE ALREADY IMMEDIATELY KILLED ME!

Yet, You Eff with the Most High, Daily, Monthly, Yearly, and You Are Not Yet Dead!

Yet, According to you, I have effed with you, Just This Time, and I am Dead Instantly!

Yet, you Claimed you Shall Overlook your Wife's Effing, and That You Are Righteous!

And Yet, You Eff with the All Mighty and you desire that he shall not answer your effings as you have answered my undefended effing according to you

Well, Here Before All Men is the Difference Between Your Instantenous Killing Self and My Very Long Suffering God, Who Himself Can Kiill.

We Have our Judgments Today!

Sure. .....

You're derailing this thread.....after all that's what you do in defence of your God. grin

I'm playing along like your God na....so don't be screaming....
You just keep exposing yourself....

Today and forever before the eyes of the humans and machines, we all can see the big hypocrisy of Christians..... you're angry that I'm taking you down with a slug but you're making excuse when your God kills innocent people....Lmaooooo

1 Like

Re: A Loving God by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
budaatum:

Obviously not. Nor did we all have your so called "best teachers".

In fact, some of us had no teachers at all apart from those who taught us to read, after which we read the book by ourselves and learnt instead of relying on "best teachers" filling our heads with crap like your's seems to have been.

Tell the truth Xavfra. You have never read the book from the beginning to the end.

First you're derailing the thread

Secondly, i didn't read all of it .....

So tell me budaatum what you learnt.......
Re: A Loving God by truespeak: 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
Xavfra:

You actually choose to think you're enjoying.....

Let's not derail this thread

Oh! But we are enjoying. And even speaking to you is part of the enjoyment!
Re: A Loving God by Dtruthspeaker: 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
Xavfra:

Sure. .....

You're derailing this thread.....after all that's what you do in defence of your God. grin

Today and forever before the eyes of the humans and machines, we all can see the big hypocrisy of Christians..... you're angry that I'm taking you down with a slug but you're making excuse when your God kills innocent people....Lmaooooo

grin
Our God Commanded us to Kill Wicked People that if we do not, they shall kill you.

You Did Not, Now, they kill you, your wife, your children and the world has become a Killing Field Once Again, for the world is Full of Violence and Violent Men, as Before!
Re: A Loving God by truespeak: 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
Xavfra:

Sure. .....

No, not innocent people, Never!

It is wicked people like you who kill the innocent as You Just Did Even Now!
Re: A Loving God by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

A Wicked Person Like You Killed those Children Our God's Clear Instruction was To Kill the Killer, Before he Kills, You!

But, Noo, You Are Righteouser than God, You Let the killer free and Now he Kills You, as God had told you he Must.

Sorry, the Killing Must Continue, Since You Did Not Listen to Him, He Shall not Listen to You!

Little wonder emperors back then killed your lots....

Can you see how you reason......so you expect a 3 month old baby to kill someone...or you expect a pregnant woman to kill a man with a gun.....

Please before you quote me, check effectively if you're sane

1 Like

Re: A Loving God by Dtruthspeaker: 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
truespeak:

Oh oh! Tell him oh!
Re: A Loving God by TheSourcerer: 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzCIeNhw8oE

Listen to this Xavfra

He is Nigerian btw

1 Like

Re: A Loving God by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzCIeNhw8oE

Listen to this Xavfra

He is Nigerian btw

He's name is Daniel Nwosu......

I love the song.....he gave God the facts.....

1 Like

Re: A Loving God by Dtruthspeaker: 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
Xavfra:

Little wonder emperors back then killed your lots....

Can you see how you reason......so you expect a 3 month old baby to kill someone...or you expect a pregnant woman to kill a man with a gun.....
Please before you quote me, check effectively if you're sane

Yes they did, yes,.they did, because, My Brothers Failed to Kill Them First, when they were but a few.

But Now, the Violent Man is Plenty and he spreadeth his violence to the ends of the earth and a day old baby will not escape his slaughter!
Re: A Loving God by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
truespeak:

So why can't he protect them....

Please check your sanity before quoting me

1 Like

Re: A Loving God by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin
Our God Commanded us to Kill Wicked People that if we do not, they shall kill you.

You Did Not, Now, they kill you, your wife, your children and the world has become a Killing Field Once Again, for the world is Full of Violence and Violent Men, as Before!

When you pray this night tell god I said he's confused.....

1 Like

Re: A Loving God by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
truespeak:

Oh! But we are enjoying. And even speaking to you is part of the enjoyment!

Yes it is, but till you die or lose a leg from accident from the bad roads you won't understand

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jesus Did Not Die On The Cross. / Using The Holy Spirit To Support Fraud / Obama Holds 'iftar' Dinner At White House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.