Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

A Loving God - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Loving God (2271 Views)

How Is God Loving God If He Destroy Humans? / God Is A Good Loving God. See Proof / The Universe Looks Nothing Like It Was Created By A Loving God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Loving God by LordReed(m): 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
truespeak:

Aaah! It would be better to not have been born than to have your love and pity!

But I thank God, I am born and I have His Love and Care and Mercy, both of Him and my Fellow Brothers and Peoples!

Oh you said people only rape and kill each other, now you know you have love, care and mercy from people. LMAO!

1 Like

Re: A Loving God by Xmuslim: 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
Xavfra:

Christians really need to check their sanity

Not only Christian. You can't be a believer in any abrahamic religion unless you submit your rational mind.

Immidiately you begin to use your brain adequately, you begin to deviate from your religion.

3 Likes

Re: A Loving God by Dtruthspeaker: 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
LordReed:

Sorry you guys don't have people who love or care for you, such a pity.

grin grin
I Dodge am oh, I dodge am!

People, PEOPLE, People, Who Are Naturally Wicked? Never!!! Tufiakwa* Abomination* their love, their care,? I REJECT IT, NEVER EVER!

Since I Was Young and I Acquired the Knowledge of the Lord, I Long Since Chose to Walk with Him and and I Would not be Slowing down at any time.

For as I told you before oh how and great and pleasant and profitable it is to be in the House of the Lord than to keep Company with Legions of Fools.

The More People Reject Him, the More Time He Has For me who is waiting for Him grin Win/Win
Re: A Loving God by LordReed(m): 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin grin
I Dodge am oh, I dodge am!

People, PEOPLE, People, Who Are Naturally Wicked? Never!!! Tufiakwa* Abomination* their love, their care,? I REJECT IT, NEVER EVER!

Since I Was Young and I Acquired the Knowledge of the Lord, I Long Since Chose to Walk with Him and and I Would not be Slowing down at any time.

For as I told you before oh how and great and pleasant and profitable it is to be in the House of the Lord than to keep Company with Legions of Fools.

The More People Reject Him, the More Time He Has For me who is waiting for Him grin Win/Win

Ah a sociopath, glad you cleared that up.

2 Likes

Re: A Loving God by Dtruthspeaker: 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
LordReed:

Ah a sociopath, glad you cleared that up.

Thief! Glad you are Cleared Out!
Re: A Loving God by truespeak: 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
LordReed:

Oh you said people only rape and kill each other, now you know you have love, care and mercy from people. LMAO!

Mr Liar and Mr Twister, you are here again, doing your usual work. You very well know I am NOT and can NEVER be referring to you and your evil brothers, BUT my brothers and peoples in Christ!
Re: A Loving God by Dtruthspeaker: 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
Xmuslim:

Not only Christian. You can't be a believer in any abrahamic religion unless you submit your rational mind.

Immidiately you begin to use your brain adequately, you begin to deviate from your religion.

Yeah, you use your brain and keep dying like flies from hunger, insecurity and diseases just to mention a few.

Keep using your foolish brain and dying, while I Trust On the Lord and Feed fat!
Re: A Loving God by Dtruthspeaker: 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2020
sonmvayina:

Nah only ourselves we get, my brother..

Bros, If He no talk to you dat no mean say Me and Him no dey Gist!

Na your own be dat, na my own be dis! Equation balance!
Re: A Loving God by truespeak: 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Yeah, you use your brain and keep dying like flies from hunger, insecurity and diseases just to mention a few.

Keep using your foolish brain and dying, while I Trust On the Lord and Feed fat!

Ummh! At the bolded!
Re: A Loving God by Dtruthspeaker: 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
truespeak:

Yeah, you care about each other by killing yourselves, raping and burning and enslaving and plundering and nailing yourselves.

All over the news and even on front page, I see all your loving and caring for yourselves.

At the rate you all are going, soon there may not be any one of you left to love yourselves.

After Committing All These Atrocities, then his bedmate and lover Xavfra Runs Over Here To Scream "Women and Children (that they killed) are dying, God, Where are you, Are you not going to do something about it?"

And we Tell him "No, you do something about it" and then they get mad with themselves all over again and then they start killing themselves all over again!

Very Foolish People to Watch!
Re: A Loving God by Dtruthspeaker: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
donjazet:

undecided undecided
I'm very confused. You do know I'm on your side, right?

grin wow see confusion!
Re: A Loving God by LordReed(m): 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Thief! Glad you are Cleared Out!
truespeak:

Mr Liar and Mr Twister, you are here again, doing your usual work. You very well know I am NOT and can NEVER be referring to you and your evil brothers, BUT my brothers and peoples in Christ!

[img]https://media1./images/cc7e0cc199d991b174e25f46695c34b8/tenor.gif?itemid=5028340[/img]

2 Likes

Re: A Loving God by truespeak: 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

After Committing All These Atrocities, then his bedmate and lover Xavfra Runs Over Here To Scream "Women and Children (that they killed) are dying, God, Where are you, Are you not going to do something about it?"

And we Tell him "No, you do something about it" and then they get mad with themselves all over again and then they start killing themselves all over again!

Very Foolish People to Watch!

Very Very Foolish. We would have even ignored them and continue to watch them trip and fall and destroy themselves but it is too sorry a sight to keep quiet!
Re: A Loving God by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
Xmuslim:

They won't accept it.....

We must preach the gospel of having sense....they can't keep deceiving people

1 Like

Re: A Loving God by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmm, the TRUTH is not hidden from those who are honest hearted and sincere, but it can't be assessed by those who despises scrutiny! undecided

So it's those who despises scrutiny that are the pioneers of misinformation not God's word.
Even God's servants that aren't directly involved with most of the sacred secrets were told "just pen it down, the understanding belongs to those whom i will reveal it during the endtime" Daniel 12:8:13

Therefore don't expect the world to grasp what is written in such a book that's full of sacred secrets! Matthew 11:25 smiley

Ososo sacred....

Meanwhile none of you theists has been able to give me what I'm searching for

1 Like

Re: A Loving God by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
truespeak:

Oh! But we don't suffer those things, have you not heard?
"The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe".

grin

So Leah shaibu and that seminerian were evil

1 Like

Re: A Loving God by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I'm glad you're finally free mate , now you'll see life so much fun and different , not as they sterotipical call Atheists bitter people lol, we are way fun than the drama acting pastors on the holy fvcking pulpit

Aswrrrrr...

Thanks to you all......

I still enjoy watching their miracles just to catch fun...... angry grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Loving God by sonmvayina(m): 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Bros, If He no talk to you dat no mean say Me and Him no dey Gist!

Na your own be dat, na my own be dis! Equation balance!
You really need to see a psychiatrist... Asap

2 Likes

Re: A Loving God by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 16, 2020
LordReed:

Sorry you guys don't have people who love or care for you, such a pity.

angry grin grin

That's why they behave like psycopaths like their God

2 Likes

Re: A Loving God by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 16, 2020
Xmuslim:
I have said it times without number. It is either God does not exist or he doesn't care about humans. Perhaps, we are just a by-product of some of God's creation (if he exist). Or we are amusement to him grin.

Aswrrr.....we are possibly the games of the gods
Re: A Loving God by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 16, 2020
LordReed:

They get confusion from their God

2 Likes

Re: A Loving God by Kobojunkie: 12:15am On Jul 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

A LONG TIME AGO I LEARNED NOT TO WASTE MY TIME WITH DELUSIONS AND ACCEPT LIFE HOW I SEE IT. IF THERE'S A GOD IT CLEARLY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT US, SO WHY SHOULD I CARE ABOUT IT?
Fine, there is no Loving God to come down to save the children...We get it. It is obvious ! For those who believe He is, it is obvious He is not that kind of God, and He is likely NEVER going to do what man wants. undecided
So what have you done or are you doing to try to end the suffering you have been listening to for 15 years? undecided
Re: A Loving God by Image123(m): 12:19am On Jul 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
I'VE LIVED CLOSE TO ONE OF THE BIGGEST HOSPITAL IN THIS CITY FOR 15 YEARS. FROM MY DAYS AS A TODDLER I'VE BEEN A FREQUENT USER OF HOSPITALS MYSELF AND NOW I HAVE BUSINESSES RUNNING WITH SOME OF THEM IN TOWN, AND IT'S NEVER A PLEASURE TO BE THERE. I USED TO WANT THIS PERFECT PERSON TO EXIST AS CHRISTIANS PAINT HIM TO BE, JUST SO HE CAN TAKE SOME OF THESE PAINS AWAY. FROM WHAT MY OWN EYES SEE EVERYDAY HUNDREDS GO THROUGH VERY TERRIBLE SITUATIONS. SHOULD I TALK ABOUT THE BURN VICTIMS? OR THE EMERGENCY SIRENS I HEAR AT LEAST 5 TIMES DAILY? OR THE CHILDREN'S WARD?. BUT THE PERFECT LOVING GOD CONTINUES TO LOOK ON WITH APATHY.
A LONG TIME AGO I LEARNED NOT TO WASTE MY TIME WITH DELUSIONS AND ACCEPT LIFE HOW I SEE IT. IF THERE'S A GOD IT CLEARLY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT US, SO WHY SHOULD I CARE ABOUT IT?

God loves you. The question of why suffering will continue to pop in until Jesus comes. The real suffering is in hell, eternal.
Re: A Loving God by Kobojunkie: 12:22am On Jul 16, 2020
hakeem4:
There are two scenarios.
1) it’s either god doesn’t exist or
2) he exists and he doesn’t care about us.
The likelihood of option is high, because there’s no evidence for his existence.

I still find it hard to believe that Some humans would think that a particular god has them in mind. Care for them, make a plan for them (stopping their free will), protect them, mind who they sleep with and in what style and at the end of the day, that particular god would punish you for exercising your own free will.

I find this type of idea supercilious.
Good for you!
I get it that you don't believe in any God, and I am 100% A-OK with that. But surely that ought not to stop you from taking up the mantle and doing something about the suffering you pretend you care about. Show these people who believe in God that you who do not are not all talk but make more sense through your actions... not more of ramblings on threads that lead nowhere.
Re: A Loving God by Kobojunkie: 12:31am On Jul 16, 2020
Xavfra:
It's really sad......
Like how can people who claim to be intelligent see all these and still trust and pray to him.....it's not sane.......
You suppose your person an intelligent person, don't you? And you see all of it too. What have you done about it yourself? Why are you pointing accusing fingers at those who you supposed numb themselves with beliefs in God? undecided
What have you done about all the suffering you claim to have witnessed in your life? undecided
Do you really believe yourself any smarter than those who have chosen to throw their hands up praying and trusting in a God you have no belief in? undecided
Come on!! undecided
Why don't you tell us how you decided to go to medical school so you could become a doctor to save lives since you don't believe in an imaginary God? undecided
Tell us instead how you organized a food pantry program in your local or anywhere for the poor to get accesswell-needededed food and care? undecided
Show the "whack-jobs" how much better you are than they are... not rattle on and on about it, never having anything meaningful to prove they are indeed worst than you . undecided
Re: A Loving God by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:
You suppose your person an intelligent person, don't you? And you see all of it too. What have you done about it yourself? Why are you pointing accusing fingers at those who you supposed numb themselves with beliefs in God? undecided
What have you done about all the suffering you claim to have witnessed in your life? undecided
Do you really believe yourself any smarter than those who have chosen to throw their hands up praying and trusting in a God you have no belief in? undecided
Come on!! undecided
Why don't you tell us how you decided to go to medical school so you could become a doctor to save lives since you don't believe in an imaginary God? undecided
Tell us instead how you organized a food pantry program in your local or anywhere for the poor to get accesswell-needededed food and care? undecided
Show the "whack-jobs" how much better you are than they are... not rattle on and on about it, never having anything meaningful to prove they are indeed worst than you . undecided

Good point....

But then the question should be if all these are in my Powers......No!

But God has all these and still doesn't do shit...
Re: A Loving God by LordReed(m): 12:41am On Jul 16, 2020
Xavfra:

angry grin grin

That's why they behave like psycopaths like their God

Dtruthspeaker has outed himself as a sociopath so what you say is not far fetched at all.

2 Likes

Re: A Loving God by Kobojunkie: 12:43am On Jul 16, 2020
Xavfra:
Good point....
But then the question should be if all these are in my Powers......No!
But God has all these and still doesn't do shit...
You don't have proof that God exists, let alone proof that He has anything, so what the heck...? undecided
You challenge their belief in a God, yet you admit you have nothing better to offer in the way of answers to the reasons that drove them to, and keep them worshipping, said God to begin in? undecided
So you admit there is no benefit for them making the decision to abandon their God to join you in your corner then? undecided

Look, your group can gang together and start small helping the poor and suffering you care about, so that next time you create one of these threads, it won't turn out to be yet another useless thread on nairaland. undecided
Re: A Loving God by Image123(m): 2:37am On Jul 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
I'VE LIVED CLOSE TO ONE OF THE BIGGEST HOSPITAL IN THIS CITY FOR 15 YEARS. FROM MY DAYS AS A TODDLER I'VE BEEN A FREQUENT USER OF HOSPITALS MYSELF AND NOW I HAVE BUSINESSES RUNNING WITH SOME OF THEM IN TOWN, AND IT'S NEVER A PLEASURE TO BE THERE. I USED TO WANT THIS PERFECT PERSON TO EXIST AS CHRISTIANS PAINT HIM TO BE, JUST SO HE CAN TAKE SOME OF THESE PAINS AWAY. FROM WHAT MY OWN EYES SEE EVERYDAY HUNDREDS GO THROUGH VERY TERRIBLE SITUATIONS. SHOULD I TALK ABOUT THE BURN VICTIMS? OR THE EMERGENCY SIRENS I HEAR AT LEAST 5 TIMES DAILY? OR THE CHILDREN'S WARD?. BUT THE PERFECT LOVING GOD CONTINUES TO LOOK ON WITH APATHY.

Pro 15:3 KJV The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
Re: A Loving God by Dtruthspeaker: 3:42am On Jul 16, 2020
LordReed:

Dtruthspeaker has outed himself as a sociopath so what you say is not far fetched at all.

Yes, I have removed myself from keeping company with Thieves, Murderers, Rapist, Defilers, Despoilers, All You and Your Brothers who live and swim in Wickednesses like Cockroaches in the Sockaway!
Re: A Loving God by Dtruthspeaker: 3:45am On Jul 16, 2020
sonmvayina:

You really need to see a psychiatrist... Asap

You really need to see the Neurosurgeon Stat!
Re: A Loving God by Dtruthspeaker: 3:57am On Jul 16, 2020
Xavfra:

Ososo sacred....

Meanwhile none of you theists has been able to give me what I'm searching for

grin I thought you people had it all figured out, there is no God, He does not care for us, yet you search on!

the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.

As one of my friends says A reproof entereth more into a wise man than an hundred stripes into a fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Payment Of Tithes And Offering Is A Must According To Bible And Not Men Of God / Who Wrote The Bible.? / Contradictions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.