Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,199 members, 7,849,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep (15621 Views)

This Can't Be Right. Man Shames Hookup Lady Who Has 'juju' In Her Handbag (video / I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep by Chrisrare: 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
all these afonja girls that are allergic to bathing
Re: Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep by Michelle55: 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
lefulefu:
yes i agree with u on that.Its probably some random runzgirl he picked up on the street.No reasonable guy would want to disgrace his own girlfriend like this.
To lie am down come flog am dey hungry me aswear...
Even if no be im babe, im no supox treat woman laidat atall

1 Like

Re: Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep by GreaterFuture1(m): 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
Michelle55:

I want to believe that lady is not his gf. Just a random chick he picked because no sane man will humiliate his woman the way he did.
Even if she is a Random Chick, is it Right at all?

1 Like

Re: Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep by Michelle55: 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

Even if she is a Random Chick, is it Right at all?
Not at all. I outrightly condemned his actions as well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
Speechless mehn.
Re: Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
Michelle55:

well u know some guys..dey derive pleasure in body shaming the babe cheesy.well the babe still dey partly to blame.Must it be every guy u go dey open leg for? if she has a relationship going on for her the main boyfriend will just dump her after seein this video.

1 Like

Re: Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
God will punish him for this,nonsense.Im ashamed on behalf of the lady
Re: Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep by yuswrld20(m): 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
ehyaa
Re: Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
Michelle55:

Im need serious beating for this nonsense when im post and to think say na Igbo guy just make everything dey vex me.
you trying to form posh but your English no gree you grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
Chrisrare:
gringringringringringringrin Nairaland comments sometimes I go just day read una comments day laugh for me to comment again go skip my mind but your really funny bro
Re: Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
Michelle55:

it’s good to expose all those dirty girls especially like this and I know your part of them

1 Like

Re: Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
lefulefu:
well u know some guys..dey derive pleasure in body shaming the babe cheesy.well the babe still dey partly to blame.Must it be every guy u go dey open leg for? if she has a relationship going on for her the main boyfriend will just dump her after seein this video.
you know the kind yanga way dat girl go day do for street so carrying venom up and down one go think say nah yansh nor nor nah venom
Re: Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep by iceboy4752(m): 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
Even though what he said may be true, it is still very wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep by merieam16(f): 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
hmm.dis guy no get joy atall
Re: Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep by luminouz(m): 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
Michelle55:
This is harsh and uncalled for though, you could have simply talked to her about it rather than sharing it with the whole world.
Meanwhile the guy is also dirty if he actually slept with her knowing she has rashes on her bum. Two dirty people undecided

Na when you fvck finish,you sabi say the babe get rashes for yarnsh.. When you dey lash am, you dey blind.. Mumu man
I just tire for all this our kiss and tell niggas

Naso e pain u reach? grin cheesy
Re: Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep by luminouz(m): 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
Rozz:

Why will God punish him? undecided
Re: Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep by EwuGambia: 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
Rozz:

What happened to the spirit of forgiveness?.... undecided
It's been a while.. grin..why you commot all those your raunchy, randy looking profile pictures.. undecided

Re: Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep by IvarTheBoneless: 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
That's why I don't do Afonja girls undecided

Chrisrare:

These ones dey describe their Mama grin

Re: Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep by larryking540: 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
Askme2020:
Stupid man... Wtf is that.. Must you put this online, in fact must you record this?
dat lady is dead drunk ,
Re: Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
I watched the video

Na ashawo wey e carry mehn d girl yansh is too dirty rashes big big 1

Na 4 hotel wey Dem dey
Re: Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
Bloghomies:
The lady in question isn't fair, and there is nothing that depict she's into harsh creams. Having a rough bumbum is caused by lots of factors, not cream.

Dude is childish!

No b e gf na ashawo I watch d video

1 Like

Re: Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
lefulefu:
if that girl is really his girlfriend then the man is a fool cos in such a scenario u will sit ur girlfriend down and advice her on the right way to take care of her body not disgrace her for everybody to see.But then i am very sure its just some random runzgirl he picked up on the street.No guy would disgrace his girlfriend like this.
na ashawo no b e gf
Re: Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep by Bloghomies(m): 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
peterangelo:

No b e gf na ashawo I watch d video

What has that got to do with my comment?
Re: Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
This is really unfair. That guy should be prosecuted. But which kind sleep she dey sleep wey she no know when person dey video her dey talk?
Re: Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep by fatymore(f): 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
Sincerely 30+ men are the best...

You see those under 30..na youth exuberance dey worry them

1 Like

Re: Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
Michelle55:
This is harsh and uncalled for though, you could have simply talked to her about it rather than sharing it with the whole world.
Meanwhile the guy is also dirty if he actually slept with her knowing she has rashes on her bum. Two dirty people undecided

Na when you fvck finish,you sabi say the babe get rashes for yarnsh.. When you dey lash am, you dey blind.. Mumu man
I just tire for all this our kiss and tell niggas

Most times guyz tend to do that to ladies wey there shakara tew much. imagine a gurl forming i can't come to mainland, i can't eat amala without fork & knife, i am allergic to fan must be AC, ... after all the stress the guy cum discover she get eczema for back & krawkraw 4 yansh ... it takes maturity not to react or do anything stoopid .. me i will just av a good laugh 4 hours grin
Re: Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep by bossvinqualad25(m): 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
That behaviour is very childish,if u in need of ileya ram nd reside in lagos check my signature for my details
Re: Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
peterangelo:
na ashawo no b e gf

exactly wetin i reason nau cheesy
anyway most street girls or babes wey dey do runz hardly have that time to clean themselves up.Dem go just rub heavy make up and powder for face and u go dey reason say omo dis girl fwesh.Base on say street life as in runz no be easy occupation in a place like naija and dat many of them get heavily exhausted each day doin the racket they tend to let go of their body hygiene.and mind u 99 percent of them dey bleach heavily.
Re: Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
Possiblegee:
you know the kind yanga way dat girl go day do for street so carrying venom up and down one go think say nah yansh nor nor nah venom
babe go dey do yanga with dat kine yansh wey get heavy skin blemish grin grin grin grin...craw craw,ezema and all? grin
Re: Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep by Omoluabi16(m): 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
When you go pull pant for an immature slowpoke then you expect nothing less. Btw with that kind of defect I'd expect a sensible person to stay off sexual activities for now and find something to clear the crawcraw abi rashes. What is so hard in putting yourself first? At least for the sake of shame and reputation. Now see how she fall her hand shocked The internet will never forget this.

Call girl or not!
Re: Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep by Michelle55: 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
anslem04:

Most times guyz tend to do that to ladies wey there shakara tew much. imagine a gurl forming i can't come to mainland, i can't eat amala without fork & knife, i am allergic to fan must be AC, ... after all the stress the guy cum discover she get eczema for back & krawkraw 4 yansh ... it takes maturity not to react or do anything stoopid .. me i will just av a good laugh 4 hours grin
Lolss..Wicked sumbori.. I fear who no fear you.. But how im deek take stand sef upon seeing the krawkraw still dey surprise me..
It goes a long way to tell the kinda person he is. Immature to the core
Re: Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
lefulefu:
babe go dey do yanga with dat kine yansh wey get heavy skin blemish grin grin grin grin...craw craw,ezema and all? grin
na so them day do nah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) / Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. / Naija Men And White Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.