Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

This Can't Be Right. Man Shames Hookup Lady Who Has 'juju' In Her Handbag (video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Can't Be Right. Man Shames Hookup Lady Who Has 'juju' In Her Handbag (video (1452 Views)

Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) / My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband / Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Can't Be Right. Man Shames Hookup Lady Who Has 'juju' In Her Handbag (video by Tokotaya: 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
‘I’m not for evil’, hookup lady sobs after ‘client’ found jazz in her handbag

A trending video has shown the moment a pretty lady who spent the night with a man was accused of being diabolic after lots of fetish objects were found in her handbag.

According to the man who posted the video, the lady had spent the night with him and when she was leaving, he decided to check her bag to make sure she did not steal his stuff only to find lots of fetish objects there.

He accused the lady of planning to use him for ritual or ‘snatch’ his destiny.

“I nor know whether the f*ck we f*ck, whether she don collect my destiny like this” the man can be heard saying behind the camera.

The lady can be heard protesting that she only used the objects for her protection and that they constituted no harm to the man.

“I’m not for evil. I’m just using it to protect myself, I’m not for evil” she sobbed.

The man apparently called his friend to see what he found in the lady’s bag and together, they continued to question the lady, who at some point fell on her knees and was begging them to let her go and that she meant no harm.

The man insinuated that his own father is a juju priest and called on his friend to show the girl his father’s shrine in the village. In another breath, the same man can be heard expressing fears that the girl might have 'snatched' his destiny because he had intercourse with her overnight.

Interestingly, the tide of opinion was in favour of the girl. Only a few people commended the man for being smart to check the bag.

An overwhelming majority accused him of molesting the girl over nothing, especially as he could not prove that the fetish objects were indeed harmful to him.

tz_natee wrote: “What nonsense! She said she is protecting herself ! You wan use her before ? The girl should sue you! Ozuor”

daniel_rb_7: “She might truly be protecting herself �”

Singlesguy: “This is not funny…the street is slippery…these days that some people be doing the most for money rituals using these girls…she decided to fortify herself make person no use her count score these motherf*ckers are now shaming her..if their hand sef clean, wetin dey find reach her bag…2023 make you lose guard..madira…..iku pa e”

water_musa_: “Maybe she’s using it to protect herself still yet hookup is not good. Look for a better job before (they) use you last last”

drashstylz: “It’s probably for her own protection, allow the innocent gal go. You can see exactly why she needed protection from evil men like the one making this video.”

baglady_jo: “Wetin he dey find for her bag? Na your babe? See this one �”
See the video here
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2023/01/03/im-not-for-evil-hookup-lady-sobs-after-client-found-jazz-in-her-handbag/

Re: This Can't Be Right. Man Shames Hookup Lady Who Has 'juju' In Her Handbag (video by diogo23: 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sofira always have juju in her handbag , if you think I'm lying ask her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Can't Be Right. Man Shames Hookup Lady Who Has 'juju' In Her Handbag (video by Tokotaya: 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
Funny how the boys shaming her are Yahoo boys who may have worse in their wardrobe. grin
Re: This Can't Be Right. Man Shames Hookup Lady Who Has 'juju' In Her Handbag (video by SisterAnn(f): 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
diogo23:
Sofira always have juju in her handbag , if you think I'm lying ask her
Online beggar!
You have stepped on nsi Abokii. You think I'm those NL ladies you troll and go Scott free.
Amadioha go scatter your preek into 24 pieces. 😠😠😠😠
Re: This Can't Be Right. Man Shames Hookup Lady Who Has 'juju' In Her Handbag (video by SisterAnn(f): 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2023
Tokotaya:
Funny how the boys shaming her are Yahoo boys who may have worse in their wardrobe. grin
Like diogo23

Re: This Can't Be Right. Man Shames Hookup Lady Who Has 'juju' In Her Handbag (video by Rokiat(f): 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2023
These dating streets really something else.

(1) (Reply)

I Miss My Bestie So Much / Make Women Laugh And Fall In Love / Guys Who Is A Respectable Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.