Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

‘I Don’t Want To Live Fake Life’ – Says A Slay Queen As She Drops Photos Of Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Don’t Want To Live Fake Life’ – Says A Slay Queen As She Drops Photos Of Here (3368 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady / 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Don’t Want To Live Fake Life’ – Says A Slay Queen As She Drops Photos Of Here by 21Ebisco: 10:47am On Jul 15, 2020
A slay queen has shocked media users most especially Facebook users as she claims to not live a fake life.

it appears that many ladies who call themselves slay queens are usually rich on social media as they flaunt lots of rich life and good living.

but to this lady identified as CEE JAY as she shared a photo of where she lives, she does not want to live a fake life on social media hence all she posted are real.

she captioned;
“I don’t want to live fake life, this is the real me”.

see her photo below;

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/i-dont-want-to-live-fake-life-says-a-slay-queen-as-she-drops-photos-of-here-she-lives/

1 Share

Re: ‘I Don’t Want To Live Fake Life’ – Says A Slay Queen As She Drops Photos Of Here by dukeprince50: 11:09am On Jul 15, 2020
Wow
Re: ‘I Don’t Want To Live Fake Life’ – Says A Slay Queen As She Drops Photos Of Here by donbachi(m): 11:10am On Jul 15, 2020
Atleast you are not under the flyover...i wish you GOD speed.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Don’t Want To Live Fake Life’ – Says A Slay Queen As She Drops Photos Of Here by chlowi(f): 11:40am On Jul 15, 2020
tge way i hate the slang SLAYQUEEN EHHN cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘I Don’t Want To Live Fake Life’ – Says A Slay Queen As She Drops Photos Of Here by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
So what's my own now
Re: ‘I Don’t Want To Live Fake Life’ – Says A Slay Queen As She Drops Photos Of Here by FemolasticA: 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
I Wish you the very best of your heart desires.....�

1 Like

Re: ‘I Don’t Want To Live Fake Life’ – Says A Slay Queen As She Drops Photos Of Here by MaziIgwe007: 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
At least let it be neat na

1 Like

Re: ‘I Don’t Want To Live Fake Life’ – Says A Slay Queen As She Drops Photos Of Here by dumininu01(m): 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
grin grin
Re: ‘I Don’t Want To Live Fake Life’ – Says A Slay Queen As She Drops Photos Of Here by UDUJ(m): 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
chlowi:
tge way i hate the slang SLAYQUEEN EHHN cheesy

It's a disgusting word synonymous with prostitutes and oloshos. Nothing respectful about that word. Almost 90% of girls on instagram that call themselves slayqueens are coded prostitutes

1 Like

Re: ‘I Don’t Want To Live Fake Life’ – Says A Slay Queen As She Drops Photos Of Here by chlowi(f): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
UDUJ:

It's a disgusting word synonymous with prostitutes and oloshos. Nothing respectful about that word. Almost 90% of girls on instagram that call themselves slayqueens are coded prostitutes

Ofcourse. Why wd any self-loving woman term herself SlayQueen or even condone the term. Its such an annoying word ... Slay as in Clothes and make up and skincare oh gosh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

One Night Stand...how l Got Her On Bed / Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? / +18: I Bought a G-string Today [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.