Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos (97746 Views)

See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. / Native Assorted Meat Pepper Soup (pix & video) / 5 Cooking Tips For People Who Hate To Cook But Don’t Eat Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by Tywo2018: 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
Anything Okoko japa..
GboyegaD:
She alone understands why she is crying.ight not be because she cannot eat out of it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by dawno2008(m): 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
eagleonearth:
I smell kpanla fish. That's a very suspicious act. She is likely to lose a sizeable number of customers henceforth.

Meanwhile I need any human right activist in Lagos to attend to the case of this small girl at Lawanson area of Lagos suffering from abuse by her madam. Look at her face with blood patch. When I confronted the woman, she dared me to report her anywhere. I won't rest till this little girl gets justice.

Take it to twitter
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by Canifa: 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
Vyzz:
Well I didn't watch the video.....

But have Y'all considers if she is afraid of what her aunty will do to her if she doesn't comeback with the calculated amount.... She might be one of those kids living with strict wicked woman as a guardian......

I mean if she are one meat from there.... All these guys wey dey tell am make em chop am no go give am money to complete am....

Think about it
I like your postive way of thinking. But if that is the case, she could simply tell them she can't afford one piece of meat, then watch how people will volunteer to buy her the whole meat she's selling. Lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by ibinaboonline: 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
Yes you are his uncle from the village in Benin
punisha:
Damn nikka

Issokey...

nobody should quote me... I'm slawomirs uncle from the village. sad

Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by oodua1stson: 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
Vyzz:

But have Y'all considers if she is afraid of what her aunty will do to her if she doesn't comeback with the calculated amount.... She might be one of those kids living with strict wicked woman as a guardian......

I mean if she are one meat from there.... All these guys wey dey tell am make em chop am no go give am money to complete am....

Think about it
those people said they would pay for the meat

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by AMI3(m): 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
We can't really tell
Anything can happen
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by jaxxy(m): 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Hope nothing happened to her.
There is no law that says she must eat out of it. grin

She can be accused of poisoning people. How can u sell what u can’t eat?? On what grounds she will need to explain why or be locked up or face dire consequences.
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by Vivikema: 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
Vyzz:

What if they decided to pay for the meat she was forced to eat? Another angle

Think about it
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by Daddysidhan: 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
Okokomaiko na nyanmiri area, this people don carry cannibalism come south west

Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by punisha: 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
Possiblegee:
grin grin grin angry grin

Pls avoid me.
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by Johnandv: 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
Heistman:
if na Yoruba..your sense no tell u na Yoruba den go dey follow her yarn ...she is obviously flatyy....u no see her hairy Yam legs?

That means na Yoruba now, see the ugly face and the "I wan be like Igbo" bleached skin says it all...
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by dingbang(m): 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
You see these things sold by the road side? I can't eat them anymore..

Roasted corn... This is the worst food I will ever eat from the road.

Fried meat/fish

Fruits that have been cut into small pieces.

Coconut cut open for sale.

Bread being sold by the roadside.

Will come back to update this list

2 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by lastclaire4(f): 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
eagleonearth:
I smell kpanla fish. That's a very suspicious act. She is likely to lose a sizeable number of customers henceforth.

Meanwhile I need any human right activist in Lagos to attend to the case of this small girl at Lawanson area of Lagos suffering from abuse by her madam. Look at her face with blood patch. When I confronted the woman, she dared me to report her anywhere. I won't rest till this little girl gets justice.

Are you on Twitter? If no then join send to Deji Adeyanju he has huge followers. In no time you you will find someone withing 24 hours
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by AmuRubber(m): 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
I'm still waiting for those Nairalanders always forming "woke" (who don't waste time in castigating Africans and their beliefs) to condemn those people forcing the girl to eat the assorted meat.
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by adelumolo(m): 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
Na God fit save humanity o....
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
Johnandv:

That means na Yoruba now, see the ugly face and the "I wan be like Igbo" bleached skin says it all...
mtcheew....u obviously a dullard , Even a toddler Kno na Flattty dey get hairy yam legs

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by Medunah: 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
eagleonearth:

Take it to Twitter please
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by Nickxander11(m): 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
eagleonearth:

Take it to Twitter it will help you get justice.
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by Meteng: 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
And they didn't make sure she ate the meat? Abeg, make una epp me, I no get data watch the movie
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by Slimm01: 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Hope nothing happened to her.
There is no law that says she must eat out of it. grin
Gerrarahear with this your mumu talk. There's no law kee you there!
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by thanki410(m): 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
brize:

You should actually smell something meaty��
With a little pepper by the eyes.

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by chudez0147(m): 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
Vyzz:

Think about it
So eating one meat to prove her innocent is now a big deal
Olodo
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by Naija4love(m): 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
eagleonearth:

and you have started the reporting, God will give you more power and strength to complete the justice
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by peace0813(f): 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
Akposkool:
Lady refuses to eat out of the assorted meat she sells in Okokomaiko, Lagos State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzuXcW8EYCY
I what prompted you people to ask her to eat what she sells?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
Lol, rumour has it that people wash their vagina everyday and use the water to cook the food they sell in order to attract customers. A very disgusting act indeed. Not that it works though.
Anyways, they should leave her alone, it's not by force. Nigerians are quick to lynch people in such cases.
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by MadeINchenzen2: 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
I know that girl. she s was my Ex... cheesy
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by 2cribz: 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
I stopped roadside long time ago,highest roasted corn with coconut. Any tin prepared at roadside.na roadside risk

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by Kissiemu(m): 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nna men!

I eat meat o!... As long as say another person eat am for my presence.
After all something must kill a man

What can a niggah do?
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by Vyzz: 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
Lilcentt:

idiot watch the video and stop being stingy with your MB before you open mouth dey run like tap

they were willing to pay for the meat she will eat... she just have one mission, that is to eat the meat she is Na crying

Everyone isn't as rich as u Ma....

You are too aggressive for a lady ma...

We ain't fighting....

Try to take life easy

3 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by Amotekun777: 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
Vyzz:

Think about it

But the guys offered to pay for whatever she eats.

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by Agugbadin: 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
lagusboyyy:
DIABOLICAL: It's 99% sure, the foods prepared by her is not ordinary.

Why are we Africans wicked to one another? All because of the monetary gains.

She could not even eat the meal prepared by herself, that should imply something.

We should all be careful, evil lurks everywhere.

Especially African women, they are more dangerous than cobra or black mamba.
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by nerorex01: 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
I was waiting to see a sensible response

Vyzz:

Think about it

But then, na Naija we dey where human life has been zeroed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yoruba Name For Cloves And Parsley. / 4 Fruits Nigerians Don't Know The English Name / Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.