Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Pastor Adeboye Accused Of Sacrificing His Son To Escape Death - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Adeboye Accused Of Sacrificing His Son To Escape Death (2006 Views)

If Sacrificing A Virgin Will Stop COVID19, Am Ready To Sacrifice Myself- Lady / Pregnant Lady Who Scaled Fence To Escape Fire Outbreak In Lagos, Gives Birth / Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Accused Of Sacrificing His Son To Escape Death by Linadinna: 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2021
Pastor and general overseer of The Redeem Christian Church Of God Pastor Enoch Adeboye has been accused by a Prophet called Tibetan of sacrificing his son to escape death.

You recall that Pastor Enoch Adeboye's son a few weeks back died in his sleep in his house in Eket Akwa Ibom State Nigeria.

Tibetan also accused Kumuyi of Deeper Life Bible Church of sacrificing his wife to escape death.

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2021/06/pastor-adeboye-accused-of-sacrificing.html?m=1

Re: Pastor Adeboye Accused Of Sacrificing His Son To Escape Death by Amotolongbo(f): 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
The reason why I won’t castigate this prophet is that the followers of Pastor Adeboye would have said the same thing if it was a son of an Ifa priest or a high Personality that died like that.

We have to look beyond this and stop viewing issues like this through a diabolic spectrum. Anyone can die at anytime naturally

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Accused Of Sacrificing His Son To Escape Death by TheEnygma(m): 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The reason why I won’t castigate this prophet is that the followers of Pastor Adeboye would have said the same thing if it was a son of an Ifa priest that died like that.

We have to look beyond this and stop viewing issues like this through a diabolic spectrum. Anyone can die at anytime naturally
I agree.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Accused Of Sacrificing His Son To Escape Death by ictjobber: 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The reason why I won’t castigate this prophet is that the followers of Pastor Adeboye would have said the same thing if it was a son of an Ifa priest that died like that.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Accused Of Sacrificing His Son To Escape Death by Baawaa(m): 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
Tibetan or what is his name just want to be popular who know him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Accused Of Sacrificing His Son To Escape Death by HONESTFACT101(m): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
people should learn to point at things they can explain......signing out✈
Re: Pastor Adeboye Accused Of Sacrificing His Son To Escape Death by pepperdemzombie: 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
If you and Tibetan's fathers have used both of you for rituals, the stupid post shouldn't have been here in the first place.
If your father had used one of his children for rituals, the remaining of you should have being living a good life, you should have gotten money to establish a good business instead of being a road side blogger.
Or Dey, you forgot to add TB Joshua's wife.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Accused Of Sacrificing His Son To Escape Death by Casalindal(f): 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
There are level of dirtiness people just do not get ashamed of!! Like how on earth will someone even image this for Heaven sake?

Have we all get this point were we do not have empathy again? Like how on earth!! God please have mercy on who ever accuse this man of this. Please don’t let the earth swallow that person. Please I beg for mercy lord forgive him or she.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Accused Of Sacrificing His Son To Escape Death by mechanics(m): 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
Hmmmmm, Prophet of doom.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Accused Of Sacrificing His Son To Escape Death by DarkCaesar(m): 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2021
Casalindal:
There are level of dirtiness people just do not get ashamed of!! Like how on earth will someone even image this for Heaven sake?

Have we all get this point were we do not have empathy again? Like how on earth!! God please have mercy on who ever accuse this man of this. Please don’t let the earth swallow that person. Please I beg for mercy lord forgive him or she.
you will say same if it were to be elebu ibon or ifatomilola……so stfu and let anybody imagine whatever they do wish to imagine and come to think of it, adeboye said he saw in a vision that he will be leaving you sheeple soon, was he talking indirectly about his son or his son was used for ‘sagbadewe or fi emi ra emi’?

(1) (Reply)

"Release My Husband" – Nursing Mother Storms Female Neighbour’s House (video) / This Is Casper, Not A Sperm With Round Head / How Deep Is Your Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.