Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

COREN Registration Thread - Career (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / COREN Registration Thread (125910 Views)

COREN Registration / Are You Going For Your Coren Exam/interview In October, 2020? / Coren Examination+ coren past questions email harvester51758@yahoo.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayorlikeu(m): 8:13am On Nov 29, 2021
Gisbourne44:

When was your exam date?

Oct 26
Re: COREN Registration Thread by jeswinner: 10:43am On Nov 29, 2021
mayemaye:
Congratulations to all newly recommended Engrs

If your dashboard is not displaying the recommended ...... just chill and relax it will

And for those dropping numbers for whatsAPP group there is none for now as all information pertaining the whole process are already here. Just drop your questions Engrs are here to reply you
Hope they don't fail people like that.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by pete26(m): 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2021
Did my interview on the 29th and I have been recommended for council.

Thanks to everyone who dropped useful tips on this platform as it was helpful.

Please what's the next step?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by micgray100(m): 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2021
pete26:
Did my interview on the 29th and I have been recommended for council.

Thanks to everyone who dropped useful tips on this platform as it was helpful.

Please what's the next step?

NEXT IS TO WAIT TILL DECEMBER 9TH WHEN THE COUNCIL WILL SIT .... THEN FINAL APPROVAL AND COREN NUMBER WILL BE GIVEN...

THERE WILL ALSO BE PUBLICATION ON NATIONAL DALLIES

4 Likes

Re: COREN Registration Thread by Gwintech: 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
keep us informed on the publication

micgray100:

NEXT IS TO WAIT TILL DECEMBER 9TH WHEN THE COUNCIL WILL SIT .... THEN FINAL APPROVAL AND COREN NUMBER WILL BE GIVEN...

THERE WILL ALSO BE PUBLICATION ON NATIONAL DALLIES
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 2:29am On Nov 30, 2021
jeswinner:

Hope they don't fail people like that.

nah they don't
Re: COREN Registration Thread by koolib(m): 4:45am On Nov 30, 2021
Many thanks mayemaye and others. I have also been recommended for Council

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by asher2005: 9:08am On Nov 30, 2021
Please add number to group - 07033849086

Prospective.

And what is the next step after application and remitter payment
Re: COREN Registration Thread by asher2005: 9:16am On Nov 30, 2021
Please add number - 07033849086
arizona20:
The earlier you register the better cos next year's registration might change.
.I created a WhatsApp group for prospective COREN Candidates...Tilted COREN MADE EASY...drop ur nos so u will be added
Re: COREN Registration Thread by kazeemogunsco(m): 10:12am On Nov 30, 2021
Add me to the group boss
Re: COREN Registration Thread by yahmaid04(m): 10:40am On Nov 30, 2021
07065229717 pls add
Re: COREN Registration Thread by kazeemogunsco(m): 10:43am On Nov 30, 2021
mayemaye:

nah they don't
At mayamaye if someone doesn't receive the mail of recommendation for council does it means the person fail, and if so can such person registered for another year
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Unityp: 2:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
kazeemogunsco:

At mayamaye if someone doesn't receive the mail of recommendation for council does it means the person fail, and if so can such person registered for another year
If you have not received any email and your portal is still showing ' waiting for interview' take any of the following steps:
1. Go to their office (for those in Abuja).
2. Send an email to them asking why you have not been recommended for Council.Tell them the date you were interviewed and Include your Application No in your email.You can get their various emails from their website.Send the mail to all their emails to be sure they get it.
3.Call them on their phone No.You will see their phone No on the website.
4.If you finally get a reply and it happens you did not make it,don`t panic.Continue to log on to the portal daily until the portal refuses to log you in and instead shows 'Failed,Apply for Resit' (They supposed to have sent you a mail before then).
5.Then click to apply for a Resit.It will take you to the application page and YOU WILL PAY 42500, half of the the full money.
6. Go ahead and make your payment and you will not need you sponsors to fill and sign for you.
7.After your payment has been confirmed,it will re-activate your profile and you will be able to log in again and your status will show ' Awaiting Admin Action'
8. You will be one of the first to be shortlisted for the next PI.
9.There is no waiting period of 2 years.

5 Likes

Re: COREN Registration Thread by kazeemogunsco(m): 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
Unityp:

If you have not received any email and your portal is still showing ' waiting for interview' take any of the following steps:
2. Send an email to them asking why you have not been recommended for Council.Tell them the date you were interviewed and Include your Application No in your email.You can get their various emails from their website.Send the mail to all their emails to be sure they get it.
4.If you finally get a reply and it happens you did not make it,don`t panic.Continue to log on to the portal daily until the portal refuses to log you in and instead shows 'Failed,Apply for Resit' (They supposed to have sent you a mail before then).
5.Then click to apply for a Resit.It will take you to the application page and YOU WILL PAY 42500, half of the the full money.
6. Go ahead and make your payment and you will not need you sponsors to fill and sign for you.
7.After your payment has been confirmed,it will re-activate your profile and you will be able to log in again and your status will show ' Awaiting Admin Action'
Thanks so much
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Andy004: 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
What if one couldn't meet up with the registration fee payment deadline after approval? The deadline is 90 days after approval. Will that make the person to start the process of registration all over? A friend of mine is worried over this.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 2:23am On Dec 01, 2021
kazeemogunsco:

yeah he can

he might get a mail to register at a lower price
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 2:31am On Dec 01, 2021
Unityp:

nice one
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 2:35am On Dec 01, 2021
Andy004:
What if one couldn't meet up with the registration fee payment deadline after approval? The deadline is 90 days after approval. Will that make the person to start the process of registration all over? A friend of mine is worried over this.

I haven't met anyone that didn't meet the deadline

But i think its best your friend pays up before due time to avoid unnecessary inconveniences
Re: COREN Registration Thread by PrinzC: 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
Is the portal status update still ongoing and are there people who got "Recommended for Council" email as at today?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by bunmijinmi: 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
am having this passport issue how do guys resolve it please
Re: COREN Registration Thread by bunmijinmi: 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
pls what will put in the * Work Experience Confirmer:?

Re: COREN Registration Thread by ebixy(m): 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
bunmijinmi:
You can use Paint or any image editing software to change image resolution.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by ebixy(m): 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
bunmijinmi:
pls what will put in the * Work Experience Confirmer:?
COREN registration number of any Engineer you have worked under.

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by bunmijinmi: 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
Thanks so much, Can I put one of my proposer as Work Experience Confirmer:
Re: COREN Registration Thread by ebixy(m): 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
bunmijinmi:
Thanks so much, Can I put one of my proposer as Work Experience Confirmer:
YES

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
bunmijinmi:

almost everyone had that same experience

just keep trying you ll get it lol

i didn't even know how i finally got mine
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Elogy(m): 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
Is the council sitting on 9th of this month or has it been confirmed?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Gisbourne44: 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
PrinzC:
Is the portal status update still ongoing and are there people who got "Recommended for Council" email as at today?

Nope

If you haven’t gotten a mail yet. Just like me you didn’t pass. They are done recommending to council
Re: COREN Registration Thread by zutu(m): 8:06am On Dec 05, 2021
Please add me to the group. 08031853886
Re: COREN Registration Thread by bunmijinmi: 9:36am On Dec 05, 2021
asher2005:
Please add number - 07033849086
Pls add me to the WhatsApp group 08030531731
Re: COREN Registration Thread by bunmijinmi: 9:43am On Dec 05, 2021
arizona20:
The earlier you register the better cos next year's registration might change.
.I created a WhatsApp group for prospective COREN Candidates...Tilted COREN MADE EASY...drop ur nos so u will be added
Pls add me to the WhatsApp group am a prospect also 08030531731
Re: COREN Registration Thread by zutu(m): 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2021
Please will coren start their registration. For 2022 set

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (46) (Reply)

Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners / About The ICAN/ATS Examinations / The Ranks In The Nigerian Military: Army, Navy And Airforce.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.