Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

COREN Registration Thread - Career (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / COREN Registration Thread (126178 Views)

COREN Registration / Are You Going For Your Coren Exam/interview In October, 2020? / Coren Examination+ coren past questions email harvester51758@yahoo.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COREN Registration Thread by ebixy(m): 10:37pm On Dec 05, 2021
What is the motive and purpose of all the WhatApp groups here and there?
The best place to share and get information is this public thread so others in the future can learn. If the creator of this thread created a WhatsApp group instead of this thread, many of us wouldn't have gotten the necessary information we needed.

2 Likes

Re: COREN Registration Thread by dovestar(m): 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2021
My COREN application is still showing "Recommended for Further Vetting". I applied Late October 2021.
I am already registered with NSE and did not need to do interview. Also, I didn't get any prompt or any place to attach my reports.
Please tell me if I'm missing something.

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by Jeksglobal(m): 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
Pls add 07067282892.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Jeksglobal(m): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
Pls add 07067282892. Thanks
arizona20:
The earlier you register the better cos next year's registration might change.
.I created a WhatsApp group for prospective COREN Candidates...Tilted COREN MADE EASY...drop ur nos so u will be added
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Jeksglobal(m): 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2021
Pls, I graduated 2014 and I would like to register for COREN. Will there be any issue if I go ahead to commence my registration? Thanks.

mayemaye:
Congratulations to all newly recommended Engrs

If your dashboard is not displaying the recommended ...... just chill and relax it will

And for those dropping numbers for whatsAPP group there is none for now as all information pertaining the whole process are already here. Just drop your questions Engrs are here to reply you
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 9:21am On Dec 09, 2021
Jeksglobal:

Pls, I graduated 2014 and I would like to register for COREN. Will there be any issue if I go ahead to commence my registration? Thanks.

kindly go ahead engr #no time
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Elogy(m): 10:13am On Dec 09, 2021
When is next coren council meeting this month
Re: COREN Registration Thread by AnaCheks(m): 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2021
Should be today. Nine again till next year
Elogy:
When is next coren council meeting this month
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Elogy(m): 4:41am On Dec 10, 2021
AnaCheks:
Should be today. Nine again till next year
I didn't get you when you said nine till next year
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Gwintech: 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2021
Any info from the council
Re: COREN Registration Thread by AnaCheks(m): 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
Elogy:
I didn't get you when you said nine till next year
I meant none till next year
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Elogy(m): 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
Next council sitting is next week, it has been confirmed.

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by dovestar(m): 8:36am On Dec 11, 2021
Guys I just realized I was not asked to submit my NSE report when I was applying for COREN. I hope I'm not missing something...
Re: COREN Registration Thread by micgray100(m): 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
This is to inform prospsective Engineers that their applications have been recommended to Council here in this forum that the council Meeting have been shifted from Thursday 9th of December 2021 To... Thursday 16th of December 2021..

Hope the information helps...

To Prospective engineers that need Help in their their Coren registration and what the process fast and easy.... Call of watsapp Mr Frank on ............Zero ,Eight ,Zero 7032728941... He is an Honest online agent..
Re: COREN Registration Thread by king1988(m): 5:05am On Dec 12, 2021
@arizona20,pls add 07081070238 to ur whatsapp group, thanks
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Solopak: 10:21am On Dec 13, 2021
Please I am an HND holder before I go for my degree in University.. same Engineering profession, I graduated 2015 as HND holder and 2020 as Degree holder. Sir am I eligible to collect the form now
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 11:06am On Dec 13, 2021
Solopak:
Please I am an HND holder before I go for my degree in University.. same Engineering profession, I graduated 2015 as HND holder and 2020 as Degree holder. Sir am I eligible to collect the form now

for engineering No

for technician Yes
Re: COREN Registration Thread by cyborg123(m): 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
Good afternoon. I appreciate the responses to questions and inquiries by the senior engineers here.

Please, I have a question regarding the registration process on COREN website. Is NSE membership required?
I saw an asterisked field requesting for "Prof. Body Membership No."
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2021
cyborg123:
Good afternoon. I appreciate the responses to questions and inquiries by the senior engineers here.

Please, I have a question regarding the registration process on COREN website. Is NSE membership required?
I saw an asterisked field requesting for "Prof. Body Membership No."

its not required

but if you are registered with NSE the fee is lesser and you don't have to sit for exams
Re: COREN Registration Thread by cyborg123(m): 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
mayemaye:

its not required

but if you are registered with NSE the fee is lesser and you don't have to sit for exams
Okay.

Thanks sir.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Gwintech: 10:44am On Dec 16, 2021
Any update
Re: COREN Registration Thread by basswoodd2222: 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
Pls whatz the outcome of today's council meeting? shocked shocked tongue
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Gwintech: 8:15am On Dec 17, 2021
No news
What’s up ooooooo
Re: COREN Registration Thread by basswoodd2222: 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
Meanwhile, some applications were dropped by COREN Council for one reason or the other. You are therefore requested to check www.coren.gov.ng from Monday, 20th December 2021, for a comprehensive list of those who were successful this time around. Good luck!
This is from the outcome of the council
Re: COREN Registration Thread by sylva1(m): 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
If you have been recommended for council approval, you can check your dashboard now, your status should be showing approved.

Gwintech:
No news
What’s up ooooooo
Re: COREN Registration Thread by wilchukz: 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
Approval just started.

Got mine now. Thank God

quote author=basswoodd2222 post=108581844]Meanwhile, some applications were dropped by COREN Council for one reason or the other. You are therefore requested to check www.coren.gov.ng from Monday, 20th December 2021, for a comprehensive list of those who were successful this time around. Good luck!
This is from the outcome of the council[/quote]
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Anonz: 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
Am i the only one seeing this in my portal? I got the email that my application has been approved few minutes ago

Re: COREN Registration Thread by Unityp: 6:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
Anonz:
Am i the only one seeing this in my portal? I got the email that my application has been approved few minutes ago
This is what mine is also showing after I received a mail that my application has been approved

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by engrtojah: 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
Recommended for further vetting since September 10th....Wondering what is happening
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Unityp: 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2021
wilchukz:
Approval just started.

Got mine now. Thank God

quote author=basswoodd2222 post=108581844]Meanwhile, some applications were dropped by COREN Council for one reason or the other. You are therefore requested to check www.coren.gov.ng from Monday, 20th December 2021, for a comprehensive list of those who were successful this time around. Good luck!
This is from the outcome of the council
My status is showing 'Approved ",but there is no link to pay the fee. Is your own also like that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (46) (Reply)

Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners / About The ICAN/ATS Examinations / Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.