Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,989 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

COREN Registration Thread - Career (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / COREN Registration Thread (125997 Views)

COREN Registration / Are You Going For Your Coren Exam/interview In October, 2020? / Coren Examination+ coren past questions email harvester51758@yahoo.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COREN Registration Thread by Blackman101: 3:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
obinnanelson4:
Please sir, what now is the faith of HND + PGD holders seeking coren registration?

those with HND and PGD in same field of study were allowed to reg. as Engr. last year

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by obinnanelson4(m): 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2023
Blackman101:

those with HND and PGD in same field of study were allowed to reg. as Engr. last year
thank you sir.... I have over 10yrs industrial experience and my PGD is just 1yr, pls where will a novice like me start from to be registered?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Blackman101: 9:40am On Jan 20, 2023
obinnanelson4:
thank you sir.... I have over 10yrs industrial experience and my PGD is just 1yr, pls where will a novice like me start from to be registered?

while a great work is been done on the platform, I advice you visit your local Coren office for guidance,

2 Likes

Re: COREN Registration Thread by nwafresh(m): 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2023
bolinjkezzy:

I have paid too and uploaded the two documents required and I got submitted waiting for approval but everytime I log back in, it’s always telling me to upload again. I just want to know if it’s normal.

I paid and uploaded yesterday.. I just checked now and it's telling me to upload.. But I still can see the files I uploaded.. Has yours been resolved?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by markfem: 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
Hello everyone

Please i just want to register for COREN and i need your assistance and relevant information on how to go about it.
Thank you
Re: COREN Registration Thread by bolinjkezzy(m): 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2023
nwafresh:

I paid and uploaded yesterday.. I just checked now and it's telling me to upload.. But I still can see the files I uploaded.. Has yours been resolved?

Nope. It has not been resolved.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by nwafresh(m): 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2023
bolinjkezzy:

Nope. It has not been resolved.

Someone advised me that it could be the signatures ain't the same.. I was advised to fill the forms and re-upload
Re: COREN Registration Thread by bolinjkezzy(m): 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2023
nwafresh:

Someone advised me that it could be the signatures ain't the same.. I was advised to fill the forms and re-upload
Let me reupload mine too and see maybe it will change.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by micgray100(m): 9:16am On Jan 24, 2023
markfem:
Hello everyone

Please i just want to register for COREN and i need your assistance and relevant information on how to go about it.
Thank you

CALL OR WATSAPP 070..3272.., 8941. ENGR FRANK... HE WILL GUILDE YOU ACCORDINGLY..
HE CHARGES A TOKEN FOR HIS PROFFESSIONAL SERVICES
Re: COREN Registration Thread by nwafresh(m): 8:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
bolinjkezzy:

Let me reupload mine too and see maybe it will change.

Gotten my notification.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by bolinjkezzy(m): 11:11am On Jan 25, 2023
nwafresh:

Gotten my notification.

I just did too
Re: COREN Registration Thread by jubs: 6:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
Please what is the solution to status still showing "awaiting admin action" since October last year. It's really frustrating.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
jubs:
Please what is the solution to status still showing "awaiting admin action" since October last year. It's really frustrating.

Theres nothing you can do
well also tell your proposers to pay their dues for this year if they haven't
Re: COREN Registration Thread by OjogbonSkilash: 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
The people I contacted to use as proposers are owing. What can be done?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
OjogbonSkilash:
tell them to pay up
or you get another (thats if you are yet to register on the portal)
Re: COREN Registration Thread by micgray100(m): 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
OjogbonSkilash:

i understand your plight... CALL OR WATSAPP 070..3272.., 8941. ENGR FRANK... HE WILL HELP you with proposer issue... he charges a token...
Re: COREN Registration Thread by micgray100(m): 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
jubs:

CALL OR WATSAPP 070..3272.., 8941. ENGR FRANK... HE WILL GUILDE YOU ACCORDINGLY..
Re: COREN Registration Thread by jubs: 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
mayemaye:

Theres nothing you can do
well also tell your proposers to pay their dues for this year if they haven't

Oh I see. Thanks
Re: COREN Registration Thread by doghorp(m): 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2023
With
HND Mechanical Engineering
Bsc Engineering Management

Can I register for NSE, COREN
Re: COREN Registration Thread by micgray100(m): 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
doghorp:
With
HND Mechanical Engineering
Bsc Engineering Management

Can I register for NSE, COREN
CHECK THE FIELD OF ENGINEERING ACCEPTED ON THE DROP DOWN MENU ON COREN PORTAL.... IF ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT IS THEIR... YOU GOOD TO GO...

ALSO CHECK AND PICK THE NAME OF YOUR UNIVERSITY YOU GRADUATED ON THE DROP DOWN MENU TOO... IF YOUR SCHOOL IS LISTED... YOU GOOD TO GO...

BEST OF LUCK..

FOR FURTHER GUILDANCE AND ONE-ON-ONE MENTORSHIP... CALL OR WATSAPP 070..3272.., 8941. ENGR FRANK... HE WILL GUILDE YOU ACCORDINGLY..
Re: COREN Registration Thread by FreedomArmy: 8:23am On Feb 02, 2023
Hello great engineers I am having a challenge confirming my transaction in the coren portal after I paid the 63k in firstbank. Please how do I go about rectifying the issue. This is the error message I get when I input my RRR

Re: COREN Registration Thread by Grev: 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
pls house, I need past question for the coren exam [ electrical ]
Re: COREN Registration Thread by micgray100(m): 1:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
FreedomArmy:
Hello great engineers I am having a challenge conforming my transaction in the coren portal after a paid the 63k in firstbank. Please how do I go about rectifying the issue. This is the error message I get when I input my RRR

Re: COREN Registration Thread by micgray100(m): 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
Grev:
pls house, I need past question for the coren exam [ electrical ]
MY BROTHER... NO FEAR... DEVELOP YOUR ESSAY WRITING SKILLS AND ONE ON ONE INTERVIEW COMMUNICATION SKILLS... THE ELECTRICAL ASPECTS IS NORMAL ELECTRICAL QUESTION YOU CAN GET ANSWERS FROM COLLEAGUES IF YOU SHARP.... YOU KNOW BETTER...
Re: COREN Registration Thread by micgray100(m): 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
<b>UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE</b>
INTERVIEW AND EXAM INTERVIEW WILL BE 13TH TO 15TH OF THIS FEBRUARY.....

LIKE I ALWAYS SAY.... CALL OR WATSAPP 070..3272.., 8941. ENGR FRANK... HE WILL GUILDE YOU ACCORDINGLY.

HE WILL ALWAYS GIVE YOU UPDATES......

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by surajbb: 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
Good evening sir, have they started sending invitation for the interview?
micgray100:
<b>UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE</b>
INTERVIEW AND EXAM INTERVIEW WILL BE 13TH TO 15TH OF THIS FEBRUARY.....

LIKE I ALWAYS SAY.... CALL OR WATSAPP 070..3272.., 8941. ENGR FRANK... HE WILL GUILDE YOU ACCORDINGLY.

HE WILL ALWAYS GIVE YOU UPDATES......
Re: COREN Registration Thread by micgray100(m): 11:50am On Feb 03, 2023
surajbb:
Good evening sir, have they started sending invitation for the interview?
COREN will start sending invitations next week... they give short notices now just like last year November... i am privileged to know because i have an insider in Coren...
Re: COREN Registration Thread by surajbb: 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
OK sir, thank you very much. What is supposed to be seen on person's dashboard now before the invitation?
micgray100:
COREN will start sending invitations next week... they give short notices now just like last year November... i am privileged to know because i have an insider in Coren...
Re: COREN Registration Thread by micgray100(m): 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2023
Like I said .. COREN have started been sending invitations for interview for coren Applicants... 13th to 16th February

Prospective Applicants to check their dashboards... One of the young engineers here on the forum that took me serious just got his own invitation... He forwarded it to me immediately.. see proof bellow:

Re: COREN Registration Thread by ebixy(m): 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
micgray100:
What do you do if you want to postpone your exams /interview?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by micgray100(m): 7:22am On Feb 08, 2023
ebixy:

What do you do if you want to postpone your exams /interview?
WhatsApp or call me... I can help postpone it to next coming May June batch..
My charges are reasonable....
For those that have not gotten interview notifications... Quickly call or watsapp me this morning... Today is the last day for sending notifications for this batch....
Re: COREN Registration Thread by surajbb: 12:40pm On Feb 08, 2023
My Application status is reading "Recommended for Further Vetting" does that guarantee that I'll be invited?
micgray100:

WhatsApp or call me... I can help postpone it to next coming May June batch..
My charges are reasonable....
For those that have not gotten interview notifications... Quickly call or watsapp me this morning... Today is the last day for sending notifications for this batch....

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (46) (Reply)

Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners / About The ICAN/ATS Examinations / The Ranks In The Nigerian Military: Army, Navy And Airforce.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.