Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

COREN Registration Thread - Career (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / COREN Registration Thread (125953 Views)

COREN Registration / Are You Going For Your Coren Exam/interview In October, 2020? / Coren Examination+ coren past questions email harvester51758@yahoo.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COREN Registration Thread by micgray100(m): 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2023
surajbb:
My Application status is reading "Recommended for Further Vetting" does that guarantee that I'll be invited?
No.. you are yet to be invited...
Call or WhatsApp 070..3..2728941.... if you want to be part of this February interview..
Re: COREN Registration Thread by surajbb: 4:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
More invitations to come as the interview schedule is extended by two more days(16th and 17th of February)
Re: COREN Registration Thread by surajbb: 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
How's that admin fee paid please?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by saadu088: 11:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
Use the generic payment to pay for the admin fee.

Re: COREN Registration Thread by surajbb: 12:14am On Feb 09, 2023
Thanks so much brother 🙏
saadu088:
Use the generic payment to pay for the admin fee.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by habakukjss3: 6:12am On Feb 09, 2023
mayemaye:
On this thread I would carefully assist and answer questions pertaining to COREN registration and getting fully certified.

Lots of myths concerning COREN and NSE registration process which would surely be laid to rest here

I am a certified practicing engineer by the way. The goal is to ensure every engineer in Nigeria gets fully certified (you can ask why)

Lets keep the questions rolling, remember no question is a foolish question

Please how and where does one collects his coren certificate after payment for the certificate?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by inno4u: 10:57am On Feb 09, 2023
@micgray100, I just checked my portal, attached picture is the response I got, I've called my proposal they have just updated their payment Status for this year. How do I go about the application, how do I edit my application to address the other issues of certificate arrangement? I await ur response

Thanks

Re: COREN Registration Thread by micgray100(m): 11:11am On Feb 09, 2023
inno4u:
@micgray100, I just checked my portal, attached picture is the response I got, I've called my proposal they have just updated their payment Status for this year. How do I go about the application, how do I edit my application to address the other issues of certificate arrangement? I await ur response

Thanks

CALL OR WATSAPP 070..32728..,941
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 11:22am On Feb 09, 2023
habakukjss3:

Please how and where does one collects his coren certificate after payment for the certificate?

You can pick up in Abuja
Re: COREN Registration Thread by habakukjss3: 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
mayemaye:

You can pick up in Abuja

Please sir where in Abuja?

Secondly, Can someone collect on my behalf?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by kazeemogunsco(m): 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2023
Good day Engrs is there anyone with today PI question
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
habakukjss3:

Please sir where in Abuja?

Secondly, Can someone collect on my behalf?

Yeah they can but you need to write a letter
Re: COREN Registration Thread by NobleEngineer(m): 6:33pm On Feb 14, 2023
Abeg is there any thread like this for Nse registration?

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by brenister10: 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2023
Hello everyone, is COREN going to postpone this PI interview cos of the nationwide protest. I will be having mine in on Friday and will will be coming from ibadan. Protest isn't currently ongoing in ibadan other parts of Nigeria.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
brenister10:
Hello everyone, is COREN going to postpone this PI interview cos of the nationwide protest. I will be having mine in on Friday and will will be coming from ibadan. Protest isn't currently ongoing in ibadan other parts of Nigeria.

Mails or text or a general publication will be issued if they decide to postpone it
Re: COREN Registration Thread by kazzyy(m): 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
jcflex:
What is the process for NSE membership and NIEEE

for someone that is already a member of COREN

Please are you fully registered with NSE now?
I need guidance in mine. I already have COREN.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 6:27am On Feb 17, 2023
kazzyy:

Just go to your nearest NSE branch they will heartily let you know the procedures
Re: COREN Registration Thread by ChiWelo(f): 9:17am On Feb 17, 2023
Please i will like to register for corn this year. Need assistance and follow up
Re: COREN Registration Thread by jcflex(m): 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
kazzyy:

Not yet my brother.
i just keep postponing it
Re: COREN Registration Thread by NobleEngineer(m): 10:43am On Feb 18, 2023
Im neither registered with Coren nor Nse
But I wish to start with Nse first.
Pls who can advise on which is better and easier to do first.

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by ademasta(m): 4:19am On Feb 19, 2023
Can you still register in April this year and get certified this same year?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by micgray100(m): 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2023
ChiWelo:
Please i will like to register for corn this year. Need assistance and follow up

call or watsapp 0703..2728..941..

He will guild you accordingly from beginning to the end.. and will make you avoid some mistakes many engineers make that will delay their registration process..

He can also help you with his connections to Fastrack attention to your application if they are awaiting admin action or recommended for further reviews...

He can also help you get proposers (registered engineers) that are financially up to date...

in all.. he is the best.... he is also a Software Engineer with vast experience in use of HTML, CSS and JAVSSCRIPT..

He is always online to attend to you anytime... he is an accredited agent of Corporate Affairs Commission, federial inland revenue, trademark, patent etc...

He charges just a token for all these above.. he is tested and trusted... transparency is his watchword
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Donkalio: 11:40am On Mar 01, 2023
When is the approve list coming out for March 2023. No date yet for council to sit.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by brenister10: 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
Hello everyone, my coren profile just said I have been recommended for council. Anyone here who also got same message?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by saadu088: 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
Same here
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Topton: 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Do you know that for as long as your business is not registered, you give room for anyone else to take it?

Making billboards, Printing fliers, banners, and doing online adverts,

All these do not secure your business. It does not make you the legal owner of the business name.

It actually puts you in a disadvantaged position, because if someone sees your Ads and decides to register that your business name before you, then you've lost it for life.

Why do I say this?

By law, the first person to register the business name is the legal owner.

Why take the risk of building another Man's brand when you can get your business registered for just 21k.

Get your business registered today, and secure your business name for life
Register your company or brand name as a trademark now to protect yourself today. Contact us now!!!

We assisted clients/ promoters in the following areas:
1. Company Registration (Business Name & Partnership)
2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
3. Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)/ Limited Partnership (LP)
4. Group of Companies, Holdings & Consortium
5. Incorporated Trustees (Foundation, NGO, Club, Church, Initiative, etc)
6. Intellectual Properties (Trademark, Patents, Specialized Designs)
7. Taxation (TIN Application, TCC Application, CIT Filings, VAT Filings, etc)
8. EFCC SCUML Application
9. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
10. Corporate Services (Consent Code Application, Company Search etc)
11. Receivership, Company Voluntary Administration (CVA), Corporate Administration.
12. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations).

Some of our services at affordable consideration:

Business Name Registration: N20,500 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Partnership/ LP: N35,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Limited Liability Company/ LLC: (1 million share capital): N50,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Limited Liability Partnership/ LLP: N60,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N100,000 (Certificate will be out within 40 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for a public opinion after the newspaper publications).

Do contact TGC (Topton Global Consult LTD, RC: 6887962)now on 07040147477 via call/WhatsApp, mail info@toptonmedia.com or visit www.toptonmedia.com
Some registrations concluded this past week.....TGC.....the help that counts.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Donkalio: 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
saadu088:
Same here

I was also recommended for council, do you have any idea when council will seat?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 6:06am On Mar 04, 2023
Donkalio:

I was also recommended for council, do you have any idea when council will seat?

Forget about when council will sit lol

You guys are now registered Engineers

Congratulations Engineer
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Donkalio: 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
mayemaye:

Congratulations Engineer

Thanks brother.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by yahmaid04(m): 11:19am On Mar 11, 2023
mayemaye:

Congratulations Engineer
Good day Engr. whats are the procedures for COREN for someone with NSE?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by micxwell(m): 3:25am On Mar 13, 2023
What's the cost of Registration for COREN now?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Donkalio: 6:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
Who has been approved by council? So many errors from coren recently.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (46) (Reply)

Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners / About The ICAN/ATS Examinations / The Ranks In The Nigerian Military: Army, Navy And Airforce.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.