Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) (6079 Views)

159 Quran Quotes (best Quotes From Every Surah) / (ex) Muslims & Alfas, What Does This Mean? / Are Ex-muslims Ignorant And Confused? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by Xmuslim: 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
can you please stop derailing the thread sir? We have heard of your opinion, but this is not the place to win the Nobel prize. You may go and publish your work in a prestigious journal sir. It will be a breaking news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
Xmuslim:
can you please stop derailing the thread sir? We have heard of your opinion, but this is not the place to win the Nobel prize. You may go and publish your work in a prestigious journal sir. It will be a breaking news
stop the silly attitude. You should not have quoted me initially if you wanted me not to make any comment and derail your thread.
Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by Xmuslim: 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
stop the silly attitude. You should not have quoted me initially if you wanted me not to make any comment and derail your thread.
try to be more civil in conversation sir. It's difficult but you can do it. I gets distracted sometimes too.

Back to the issue at hand. I made my last comment because I have advised you to publish your findings in a scientific journal in my previous post where I quoted you. I did not mean to insult you please. Thank you
Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by Xmuslim: 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
By: Abdul Wahab

I used to think Islam is the best way of life, but not anymore
Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by Xmuslim: 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
By: Muhammad Saif

Islam looks good when it says there is only one God. But it doesn't stop there. It comes with a full package on how to lead your life the Islamic way. It dictates your entire life and comes up with ridiculous laws. Not only dictating your life as a believer, it wants you to dictate the life of the non believers too.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by Xmuslim: 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
By: BioDoc

Muhammad made divorce easy for men, so that they can abandon their families without having to separate finances fairly between the wife and husband.

However, if a woman wants to get divorced she has to go to court and her husband has to be begged by judges to divorce her. The woman also has to prove that she has a "valid" reason for the judge to grant her a divorce if her husband refuses.

Some Muslim wives stay married for a long time, because the process of divorce for her is long, and because the husband can marry 4, he can just move on, and he can punish the wife by refusing to divorce her.

If the judge finds her reason to be invalid then he can force her to give back the dowry that was given to her, and if she can't afford it, then the Muslim wife will just stay married till she can. And some people say that Islam is a "feminist" religion......

1 Like

Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
Xmuslim:
try to be more civil in conversation sir. It's difficult but you can do it. I gets distracted sometimes too.

Back to the issue at hand. I made my last comment because I have advised you to publish your findings in a scientific journal in my previous post where I quoted you. I did not mean to insult you please. Thank you
and you should try to be more reasonable. You should know that my comment was detailing your thread yet quoted me, stop acting like your civil when your not.
Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by Xmuslim: 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
By:Tennis India

I stopped believing and practicing because I grew a bunch of commonsense and rationality. I also couldn't accept the contradictions in the Qur'an and the Hadiths
Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by Xmuslim: 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
By: Saleem Raza

I don't want to go to a (Islamic) heaven where there is no place for my own and also universally admired great men and women ( Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Buddha, Einstein and many many other men and women who did great service to humanity). A heaven from which all these people would be excluded simply because they followed the "wrong" God and "wrong" holy book or followed none at all !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by Xmuslim: 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
You cant chose what you believe"
"I have yaqeen that islam is false "

By Abdullah sameer
Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:02am On Sep 10, 2020
The Roman Catholic church created islam
Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by AbdulSleeky: 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
EMILO2STAY:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

your brain should cry the more for all i care. Islam came 600yrs after christianity. Alberto rivera exposed how he was briefed as a jesuit priest by cardinal bea of how the roman. Catholic church created islam to train the arabs as mercenaries to capture jerusalem for them but the plan. Back fired.

So go and do more research before your brain can stop crying and start functioning well again.
Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by budaatum: 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
You sure do select what you believe, I'll give you that. Pity you don't seem to research beneath the obvious [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberto_Rivera_%28activist%29?wprov=sfla1]flatness of the earth[/url].

1 Like

Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by AbdulSleeky: 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
your brain should cry the more for all i care. Islam came 600yrs after christianity. Alberto rivera exposed how he was briefed as a jesuit priest by cardinal bea of how the roman. Catholic church created islam to train the arabs as mercenaries to capture jerusalem for them but the plan. Back fired.

So go and do more research before your brain can stop crying and start functioning well again.

Nonsense of the highest order.
Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Nonsense of the highest order.
yea islam is sure nonsense of the highest order because their father the vatican taught them jihad which is actually their pattern of convertion before islam took over.
Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by medexico(m): 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
Xmuslim:

If I want to cherry pick, I would remain a Muslim because there are thousands of good stuffs in the Qur'an and hadith. But I can't follow a religion after finding errors (even if it is one) in their scripture.

I would rather continue to be a good human and applaud the good in the religion but speak against the bad in it

What are the errors and the bad things in Islam?
Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by Xmuslim: 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
medexico:

What are the errors and the bad things in Islam?
Quran wasn't perfectly preserved as claimed. Check here

https://www.nairaland.com/5951651/quran-preservation-mere-claim

There are other stuffs but can't type much right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by medexico(m): 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
Xmuslim:

I have read that. What are the other stuff, please?
Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by budaatum: 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
Xmuslim:

I am so delighted your eyes opened. Its like Christians believe the Bible we read today has not gone through edits over time when the truth is some rather distasteful unpalatable bits have been edited out.

The lesson you learnt was not to just believe whatever you have been told and do your own research, as in, seek the truth, so you may grow in understanding, and as you can see, it set you free to use your own mind, and now, like Jesus, you are here opening eyes and setting minds free.

Lord God Almighty, continue to strengthen Xmuslim so he never ever tires. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by Xmuslim: 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
budaatum:

Lord God Almighty, continue to strengthen Xmuslim so he never ever tires. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
I don't usually like your posts (especially those defending Islam (not Muslim) ) but this got me laughing grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by iamdannyfc(m): 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
medexico:

I have read that. What are the other stuff, please?

A mod(muslim) here deleted a thread he created to document all this errors.
Truth hurt alot, i hope you can withstand it.

Wish you all the best!

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by budaatum: 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
Xmuslim:
I don't usually like your posts (especially those defending Islam (not Muslim) ) but this got me laughing grin
I do not write my posts for them to be liked and I do not defend religions, which, it seems, just creates unthinking sheep who just believe despite it being [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=James%202%3A19&version=NKJV]clearly written in the Bible that satan also believes[/url]. Those who reason would ask themselves what merit there is in emulating satan.

What I defend is the reading of books for an understanding of their content, and I specifically respond to you because you have gone much further than most and have grown your mind past mere believing and I think you will get to a point of actually understanding what you read and hope you will be patient enough with me until you do.

Do note, most Muslims and Christians are mere sheep who refuse to use their brains. You, on the other hand, would, if placed in the Garden of Eden, do what Adam and Eve did and and grab the Fruit of the Knowledge of Good and Evil and free yourself from naked ignorant bondage and become like God. Basically, you have shown you would rather have a free mind than be a sheepish believing slave who eats the free food their master throws them without realising there is better food to be eaten. Pity the Book calls it serpent worship, despite that being what Jesus taught and precisely that being the reason Mohammed wrote the Quran - so people like you would read it and your eyes would open and you be free and "[url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+3%3A22&version=KJV]become like us[/url]", which I put to you, would not have happened if that book had not found it's way into your hands.

You may not see it but you are Xmuslim who has returned to the ummah to free those still in the captive of ignorance in fulfilment of the Word. Please do not tire. Understanding will surely increase. And perhaps, one day, we will all become bold enough to defy the Cherubims with a flaming sword at the east of the Garden of Eden and reach out and grab the Fruit of the Tree of Life and eat of it!

Ref: Genesis 3
Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
Laughing..

Confused dude
Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by Xmuslim: 10:16am On Sep 19, 2020
By: Hassan radwan

I don't think most people realise how traumatic losing one's faith in Islam can be. It is both shocking and deeply upsetting. It turns your world upside down.

There is a frustrating mystery and precariousness to our existence & religion can be such a comfort, which is why it is such an attractive proposition. But they are so conspicuously human and entrenched in an age of ignorance of the world.

Many religious people today struggle to hold on to their beliefs in the face of the dubious claims of these religions and the small gods they depict.

I appreciate that religions arose from humanity's sincere search for meaning and the divine - and I don't totally dismiss the thought there might be some sort of God - but the religions we have are so palpably human. They are not God speaking to man - but man speaking for God in the face of the heavens unreasonable silence.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by budaatum: 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
Xmuslim:
By: Hassan radwan

I don't think most people realise how traumatic losing one's faith in Islam can be. It is both shocking and deeply upsetting. It turns your world upside down.

There is a frustrating mystery and precariousness to our existence & religion can be such a comfort, which is why it is such an attractive proposition. But they are so conspicuously human and entrenched in an age of ignorance of the world.

Many religious people today struggle to hold on to their beliefs in the face of the dubious claims of these religions and the small gods they depict.

I appreciate that religions arose from humanity's sincere search for meaning and the divine - and I don't totally dismiss the thought there might be some sort of God - but the religions we have are so palpably human. They are not God speaking to man - but man speaking for God in the face of the heavens unreasonable silence.
It is written that some man once said,

1. "Whoever discovers the interpretation of these sayings will not taste death."

2. "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. And after they have reigned they will rest."

One can only lose faith in a false version of Islam that asks one to believe the implausible (like hearing God's voice from heaven), instead of seeking understanding like those who have given us the Holy Books we read today had done.

The modern form of education develops the mind so one is capable of questioning God and not fearful of abandoning the implausible in the search for understanding.

And that is the beauty of religion. Though an antiquated form of education that tells some what they must believe, it at the same time presents the implausible for those who's minds develop to question until understanding is acquired. Its what it is doing to you as you can see. And it's why you do what Mohammed did which was, seek until he understood.

I found this amazing documentary yesterday.

Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by kkins25(m): 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
budaatum:

It is written that some man once said,

1. "Whoever discovers the interpretation of these sayings will not taste death."

2. "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. And after they have reigned they will rest."

i have an audio of the aforementioned book. i prefer it to the gospels we are/were forced to read in the bible- blindly i must add. This one actually aches my soul, it stirs it to strive for wisdom and understanding, it forces my soul to empathise with those whom have been deprived of means to "engage their brains" as you succinctly put it- making me yell "father, forgive them. They know not what they do".
i must confess, it could be the soundtrack behind the voices which are not just read but dramatized. God bless those who put in effort and time to transform lead into Gold.

worthy of mention is the complete tale of the parable of the shepherd who abandoned 99 sheeps to find one. you see, this is something i intended to point out to muttleylaff but unfortunately i was banned from that thread by the malfunctioning bots. This books of wisdom(enquiry of life) given to us can in many ways be interpreted but the only true interpretation is that of the original author. The interpretations and teachings we have inherited are those of other men- the (generally speaking)romans,greeks, etc. who have twisted the will of men to succumb to theirs.

In this particular gnostic scripture, we get the whole picture and a better understanding of the parable of the lost sheep.
the canonical scriptures makes us believe God loves every soul so much so that he was willing to abandon 99 others in search of just one missing sheep. you see, muttley, that parable had caused a tear in the veil of my understanding until i read the gnostics. This i say because God has exhibited habits of favoritism again and again. so the parable of the lost sheep doesn't make a single sense when it is read from the canonical gospels.

In the gnostics we are further informed that- indeed- the lost sheep was sort after because it was the most precious of all. No wonder! No wonder!.

One then comes to the realisation that God speaks one language, but this language has been split into several other languages. Most importantly, each language is a fragment of Gods wisdom. Hence, no one tribe, ethnicity, religion, country and continent can claim to fully understand God if he does not understand the languages of the other tribe, ethnicity, religion,country and continent.

Bless the archeologists who's back breaking work has given us the privilege to feast our craving eyes on the wisdoms of the nag hammadi library.

One can only lose faith in a false version of Islam that asks one to believe the implausible (like hearing God's voice from heaven), instead of seeking understanding like those who have given us the Holy Books we read today had done.

The modern form of education develops the mind so one is capable of questioning God and not fearful of abandoning the implausible in the search for understanding.

And that is the beauty of religion. Though an antiquated form of education that tells some what they must believe, it at the same time presents the implausible for those who's minds develop to question until understanding is acquired. Its what it is doing to you as you can see. And it's why you do what Mohammed did which was, seek until he understood.

you know, i've been thinking; of what use would it be to educate just a miniscule fragment of the populace? The majority would always dictate how the world is run. The kindred spirit would always be bullies and eventually crushed by the majority of the populace who as history as shown- hate the burden of knowledge. moreso,there are those who are satans and are doing everything in their power to keep the people blind and the shadows far away from the warmth and comfort of the bosoms of the Logos.

Can one really gain a higher understanding by just reading a religious book like many muslims do? There are indeed good muslims as i-myself have known a few during my uni days not very long ago whom actually helped me stand on my feet when i thought my brains were capable of just little. none the less, even the good muslims do not tolerate their religion being criticized. muhammad's words are the final say. Are they then good muslims or muslims with a little tolerance or ones with just a kind heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by Xmuslim: 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
By: stormi(female)

I am pissed that women's jealousy or protectiveness will be taken away in Islamic heaven so that we can watch our husbands screw other bitch.es. lmao this is shit so glad I'm leaving this
Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by Xmuslim: 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2020
By :Carraweelo Sceptic

Basically as a woman Allah is gong to fundamentally change me to suit me after his rewards for men? I will be like a potato with no free will? Guess I don’t want such a “paradise”

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by Xmuslim: 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
By: Fatma Ramadan

If I was waging war and sending many young men to fight and possibly die a virgin in battle for me ,the promise of fulfilling their desires in the afterlife sounds no different to the spoils of war.
One way or another the suppressed sexual desires of young men who fight or die for allah will be fullfilled for Muslims. Hence the promise of the hoor-l-ain (paradise slùts)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by budaatum: 1:29am On Oct 01, 2020
kkins25:
you know, i've been thinking; of what use would it be to educate just a miniscule fragment of the populace? The majority would always dictate how the world is run. The kindred spirit would always be bullies and eventually crushed by the majority of the populace who as history as shown- hate the burden of knowledge. moreso,there are those who are satans and are doing everything in their power to keep the people blind and the shadows far away from the warmth and comfort of the bosoms of the Logos.

It is untrue that the majority hate the burden of knowledge. The opposite is in fact true as seen by how we consume telly and the internet today. Nigeria, just 40 years ago, you'd had to listen out for vendor and hope he hadn't sold out of your desired read or you've convinced him to reserve a copy for you because you are a sure buyer. Even book reading has increased astronomically since.

Why would you want to "educate just a miniscule fragment of the populace"? Is it not by educating more of the populace that you ensure the majority are the educated? A teacher's job is to empower the student with the tools to manoeuvre around "those who are satans and are doing everything in their power to keep the people blind and the shadows far away from the warmth and comfort of the bosoms of the Logos".

kkins25:
Can one really gain a higher understanding by just reading a religious book like many muslims do?
Are you aware that most people on earth have never read a book, and that more people are reading more than only one book these days, especially compared to the past? I call it the Wonder of a Thousand Step Journeys. We was once given Bibles in my Baptist school. Many dumped there's, both Muslims and Christians, I could have gone home with 20 if I'd wanted to. Now more are begging for copies of Quran and Bible.

Anyway, to answer your question. Will a higher undestanding be gained by those who read a book?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Importance And Blessings Of Gratitude In Islam / Muslims Unmask Masquerade In Osogbo / Fortune Telling In Islam And How To Repent From It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.