Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) (6081 Views)

159 Quran Quotes (best Quotes From Every Surah) / (ex) Muslims & Alfas, What Does This Mean? / Are Ex-muslims Ignorant And Confused? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by Xmuslim: 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

1. Qur'an predates science. Qur'an proofs science correct. Anything Qur'an negate .. Then it's false in science.. For example..Earth is flat .. not spherical

2. Laughing.. it's you that doesn't have common sense na. If your sense is complete. You would never negate Qur'an.

3. Every prophet is favoured exclusively.. Not a new thing

4. You that doesn't have common sense would know justice and injustice?

5. Violence? Fighting disbelievers ain't violence. That's justice
case closed. I don't have strength to convince someone that think he's absolutely right. Good luck in your common sense religion grin

Lest I fgt. It's your eath that's flat not mine. Olodo burúkú

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2020
Xmuslim:
case closed. I don't have strength to convince someone that think he's absolutely right. Good luck in your common sense religion grin

Lest I fgt. It's your eath that's flat not mine. Olodo burúkú

Laughing out loud..

Science just found out recent years that Earth is actually flat..

Wetin you know. . You wey no get common sense would know when science is actually trash atimes..

Do you even know the hydro something actually works for Corona and Corona ain't even deadly disease but played big by big men and media..

Go and learn. Oooo
Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by Xmuslim: 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

Laughing out loud..

Wetin you know. . You wey no get common sense would know when science is actually trash atimes..

Do you even know the hydro something actually works for Corona and Corona ain't even deadly disease but played big by big men and media..

Go and learn. Oooo
OK sir. Mr knowledgeable. Educating you is a waste of my precious time

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
Xmuslim:
OK sir. Mr knowledgeable. Educating you is a waste of my precious time

Educating me? Laughing ..

If you are actually educated and you have common sense..

You would never believe science as rational something to rely on...

Dumbass atheist
Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by Xmuslim: 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

Educating me? Laughing ..

If you are actually educated and you have common sense..

You would never believe science as rational something to rely on...

Dumbass atheist
OK sir. Can we move on? And you can make your comment without insult. Okay?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by AbdulSleeky: 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

Laughing out loud..

Go and learn. Oooo

Xmuslim, is it not funny how the dunning-kruger effect works? The dullest people always think that they are the brightest.

The irony.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by Xmuslim: 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Xmuslim, is it not funny how the dunning-kruger effect works? The dullest people always think that they are the brightest.

The irony.
you get it grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by IMAliyu(m): 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

Laughing out loud..

Go and learn. Oooo
Wait what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by Xmuslim: 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
IMAliyu:

Wait what?
you no see how I kept quiet. With all my degrees in earth sciences, I think I am an authority when it comes to earth related matters. Yet he think he knows it all

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by IMAliyu(m): 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
Xmuslim:
you no see how I kept quiet. With all my degrees in earth sciences, I think I am an authority when it comes to earth related matters. Yet he think he knows it all

The fact that the shape of the Earth is still debated pains me.

The rest of the world are moving on to better things and here we are.

I'm a final year in survey and geoinformatics, and if the shape of the Earth had suddenly changed, we'd hear about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
IMAliyu:

Wait what?

What what
Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by Xmuslim: 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
IMAliyu:

The fact that the shape of the Earth is still debated pains me.

The rest of the world are moving on to better things and here we are.

I'm a final year in survey and geoinformatics, and if the shape of the Earth had suddenly changed, we'd hear about it.

It's embarrassing to even object the sphericity nature of the earth. It is a scientific fact that the earth is not flat. This fact can never change.

What may change is the nature of it sphericity. For now, the available evidence suggests that earth is geospherical. It is not a perfectly rounded object like the moon

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

The irony.

See Mr sharp..

Explain yourself. let's see how brilliant you are..

Laughing
Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
Xmuslim:
OK sir. Can we move on? And you can make your comment without insult. Okay?

You are an insult to creation for believing there's no creator
Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by Xmuslim: 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

You are an insult to creation for believing there's no creator
As usual, jumping to conclusion about what I believe. I'm used to it anyway. This is what religion does to people like you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by AbdulSleeky: 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

See Mr sharp..

Explain yourself. let's see how brilliant you are..

Laughing

I know your type. You are full of confidence in Islam while not realising that it is only a religion that has many logical fallacies

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

I know your type. You are full of confidence in Islam while not realising that it is only a religion that has many logical fallacies

Laughing.. logical? Logical fallacies?

Even science attest to the fact that some issues or information can't be comprehend by our brain. .. or why do you think AI exists?

You don't even have iota of knowledge about relying on your dull brain
Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
Xmuslim:
As usual, jumping to conclusion about what I believe. I'm used to it anyway. This is what religion does to people like you

Laughing.. seriously dude.. am disappointed in you guys..

For you to rely on your intellect.. am expecting something brainy to be said by you guys..

Do you even know the concept of religion or what religion is?

.seems you don't know that you pushing your brain/opinion upfront everything and disbelieving in creator is a religion too..

You are absolutely far from your philosophical knowledge..

Mention your boss to come discuss with me..

You two don't have idea about what you are saying
Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by budaatum: 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
Xmuslim:
First, the earth is flat jor! Anyone with eyes who bothers with the evidence will find it is flat and made of swiss cheese! See for yourself.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10353789_jrs53detailflatearth2x_jpegcda5f17923e0db132132ce6da515eb2b
Though in that picture blue cheese was substituted for swiss cheese, without which the flat earth would look like this.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10357230_notable00743_jpeg1b5131768968dc7a6ccee8c7163b3e2d

Anyone who disputes the flatness of earth should learn from EMILO2STAY.

You, Xmuslim, would blame my flat earth ignorance on the Quran, or Islam, only because you deny me from being responsible for my own ignorance. I wish you'd be honest and tell me how stupid I am instead of blaming a book for my ignorance and twisting the Quran to prove yourself right. You allow me to be irresponsible for my lack of understanding, and unfortunately, NeoWanZaeed provides the validity for your claim.

There are some who read the same Quran and refuse to see the earth is flat. And there are many Quran readers who do not kill unbelievers nor accept that their reward is fuqing 72 virgins.

Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by AbdulSleeky: 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

Laughing.. logical? Logical fallacies?

Even science attest to the fact that some issues or information can't be comprehend by our brain. .. or why do you think AI exists?

You don't even have iota of knowledge about relying on your dull brain

Lol.
Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by IMAliyu(m): 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
Xmuslim:

It's embarrassing to even object the sphericity nature of the earth. It is a scientific fact that the earth is not flat. This fact can never change.

What may change is the nature of it sphericity. For now, the available evidence suggests that earth is geospherical. It is a perfectly rounded object like the moon

I've debated American flat earthers on YouTube for sometime now.
I realized that their position comes from a combination of religious belief, a lack of understanding of basic physics and astronomy and paranoia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by budaatum: 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
IMAliyu:

I realized that their position comes from a combination of religious belief, a lack of understanding of basic physics and astronomy and paranoia.
Their position comes from the individuals ignorance!
Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by Xmuslim: 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

Laughing.. seriously dude.. am disappointed in you guys..

For you to rely on your intellect.. am expecting something brainy to be said by you guys..

Do you even know the concept of religion or what religion is?

.seems you don't know that you pushing your brain/opinion upfront everything and disbelieving in creator is a religion too..

You are absolutely far from your philosophical knowledge..

Mention your boss to come discuss with me..

You two don't have idea about what you are saying
OK sir. You are right. You are always right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
budaatum:

First, the earth is flat jor! Anyone with eyes who bothers with the evidence will find it is flat and made of swiss cheese! See for yourself.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10353789_jrs53detailflatearth2x_jpegcda5f17923e0db132132ce6da515eb2b
Though in that picture blue cheese was substituted for swiss cheese, without which the flat earth would look like this.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10357230_notable00743_jpeg1b5131768968dc7a6ccee8c7163b3e2d

Anyone who disputes the flatness of earth should learn from EMILO2STAY.

You, Xmuslim, would blame my flat earth ignorance on the Quran, or Islam, only because you deny me from being responsible for my own ignorance. I wish you'd be honest and tell me how stupid I am instead of blaming a book for my ignorance and twisting the Quran to prove yourself right. You allow me to be irresponsible for my lack of understanding, and unfortunately, NeoWanZaeed provides the validity for your claim.

There are some who read the same Quran and refuse to see the earth is flat. And there are many Quran readers who do not kill unbelievers nor accept that their reward is fuqing 72 virgins.
keep fooling yourself big fool. I expect more of your stupidity.
Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
IMAliyu:

first of all I don't believe in Allah as that thing is only an idol.
what do you call basic physics?

Now let prove to you basic physics. And show you that you are the one with lack of knowledge in basic physics.

Basic physics of water is that water does not curve it stays flat at the surface just like you see in a swimming pool or river. If this is the case then how does water curve around a ball if the earth is said to be a ball.

Basic physics demands that a pressurized atmosphere cannot exist next to a vacuum because the third law of thermodynamics which deals with enthropy states that gaseouse elements in region of higher concentration goes out to a region of lower concentration. But the earth is said to be a ball spinning in space.

Basic physics tell is that aircrafts fly straight till they get to their destination. Now if the earth is a ball the aircraft would have to dip its nose down like every 5minutes to compensate for the curvature of the earth.

Basic physics demand that if the earth is rotating from west to east at 1000mph then how do aircraft flying at 500mph get to their destination when flying east if the ground is moving twice as fast?

.now think of these questions then you will realize that you are the one without knowledge of basic physics.
Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by IMAliyu(m): 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
first of all I don't believe in Allah as that thing is only an idol.
Ok.

what do you call basic physics?
Physics you should had learned in Secondary School.

Now let prove to you basic physics. And show you that you are the one with lack of knowledge in basic physics.

Basic physics of water is that water does not curve it stays flat at the surface just like you see in a swimming pool or river. If this is the case then how does water curve around a ball if the earth is said to be a ball.
Let's get into it.

The Earth has a circumference about of 40075.017 km
And the curvature rate of about 8 inches (≈ 20 cm) for every 1 mile (≈ 1.61 km)
This drop is gradual not sudden in all directions.
That's why a horizon exists and why things disappear over it.

If you want to see the vertical curve of water, go to the ocean take a telescope, look for a ship traveling away, keep your eyes on it until it goes under the horizon. There you've see the curve.

Take a ball and put it really close to you eye or take a camera and put it really close to the ball and tell me if you can still see the curvature.

You underestimate the size of the earth. The average human is only about 1.7m tall on something with the circumference of 40075km
The ratio is like the size of a bacteria compared to the size of your body.
Would you expect the bacteria to be able to make out the shape of the surface it's on?

Basic physics demands that a pressurized atmosphere cannot exist next to a vacuum because the third law of thermodynamics which deals with enthropy states that gaseouse elements in region of higher concentration goes out to a region of lower concentration. But the earth is said to be a ball spinning in space.

Basic physics tell is that aircrafts fly straight till they get to their destination. Now if the earth is a ball the aircraft would have to dip its nose down like every 5minutes to compensate for the curvature of the earth.
And physics acknowledges that gravity exists.
This gravity is what retains the planet's atmosphere and prevents it from being distributed into the vacuum of space.
To add why do you think atmospheric pressure is a thing? The atmosphere on top of a mountain is lesser to the atmosphere at sea level. Part of why people get altitude sickness when they mountain climb.

This gravity is distributed (mostly) evenly across the spheroid body of the planet and this gravity continuously acts on aircrafts basically continually keeping them relative to the ground, without need to adjust.

Basic physics demand that if the earth is rotating from west to east at 1000mph then how do aircraft flying at 500mph get to their destination when flying east if the ground is moving twice as fast?
Newton's law of inertia, states that "Every body persists in its state of being at rest or of moving uniformly straight forward, except insofar as it is compelled to change its state by force impressed."
This suggests that it's not only the earth that's spinning at 1000mph, but every object on the surface.
This would include even the aircrafts that take off from the ground heading east. They are only traveling at a relative speed of 500mph to the ground, but including the fact that they are also moving at 1000mph with the earth.

You've hit on something interesting here, you may want to look up yourself. The time it takes a plane to fly east to west, is not the same as it would take to travel west to east, due to the spin of the earth. Or how would you explain this in your FE theory?
Look up the time it takes to fly from New York to London (west to east) and the time it takes to fly back (east to west).

.now think of these questions then you will realize that you are the one without knowledge of basic physics.
Same stuff I've seen all this before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:19am On Aug 22, 2020
IMAliyu:

Ok.

Physics you should had learned in Secondary School.
and the one you learned and just presented is mediocre and does not stand the true test of physics and i will prove it to you.

Let's get into it.

IMAliyu:
The Earth has a circumference about of 40075.017 km
And the curvature rate of about 8 inches (≈ 20 cm) for every 1 mile (≈ 1.61 km)
This drop is gradual not sudden in all directions.
That's why a horizon exists and why things disappear over it.
the earth is said to be curved 8inch/m^2 and 25thousand miles in circumference this means that the horizon should drop below your eye and not stay straight at the eye level as in the case of a flat plane which is our reality and every day experience . Wether gradual or sudden it doesn't change the configuration of a ball earth. Which means that the horizon should drop below the eye level no matter your height or altitude you climb but this is not the case with reality as the horizon remains at eye level no matter your height or altitude. This is a well-known fact wether you are standing at sea level or on top of mount kilimanjaro , you look straight to the horizon and not downwards. This is an empirical evidence that the earth is a plane and not curved in any way.

Besides m the arithmetic of the earth as curved 8inches/m^2 is fails when put to the test. There is no evidence any where proving the earth to be curved 8inches/m^2. If you have proof bring it up and i will debunk straight away.

IMAliyu:
If you want to see the vertical curve of water, go to the ocean take a telescope, look for a ship traveling away, keep your eyes on it until it goes under the horizon. There you've see the curve.
ships disappearing across the horizon in the sea is due to perspective. A clear evidence of this is due to the fact that using binoculars or telescopes one can totally bring back into view ships or boats that has disappeared across the horizon therefore proving that the ship did not go down a curve but disappeared due to perspective because there is no way a binocular or telescope could see through the water to give back the view of the ship. So you are totally wrong.

IMAliyu:
Take a ball and put it really close to you eye or take a camera and put it really close to the ball and tell me if you can still see the curvature.
yes you can see the curvature and as a matter of fact you can clearly see how the ball slopes down in front of your eyes and even slopes down more as you raise you eyes up. Why because this is the natural physics of a sphere. It demand that the horizon slopes down at the horizon 360°around you. But this is not the case with reality. So you are wrong again. This is not the physics of the earth we live in.

IMAliyu:
You underestimate the size of the earth. The average human is only about 1.7m tall on something with the circumference of 40075km
The ratio is like the size of a bacteria compared to the size of your body.
Would you expect the bacteria to be able to make out the shape of the surface it's on?
if the earth is a ball then it doesn't matter what size you are as the physical characteristics of a sphere will still be clearly noticed. Such as horizon sloping below eye level at any altitude given, Standing side ways, standing upside down, moving upward the slope and moving downward the slope. But this is not the case with our reality and so therefore does not qualify as physics.

IMAliyu:
And physics acknowledges that gravity exists.
This gravity is what retains the planets atmosphere and prevents it from being distributed into the vacuum of space.
To add why do you think atmospheric pressure is a thing? The atmosphere on top of a mountain is lesser to the atmosphere at sea level. Part of why people get altitude sickness when they mountain climb.

This gravity is distributed (mostly) evenly across the spheroid body of the planet and this gravity continuously acts on aircrafts basically continually keeping them relative to the ground, without need to adjust.
aircraft do not curve during flight to account for curvature. If they did, the altitude indicator would detect the curvature as the aircrafts dips its nose down to account for curvature whether by gravity or not so this claim is false.the primary instrument of a pilot is to maintain a flat horizon and altitude during flight using the artificial horizon controlled by a gyroscope as the instrument. If there is any curve by the aircraft the artificial horizon will detect it so you are wrong again because this does not conform to physical reality we experience every day. Besides a hypothesis is qualified as true science if it can be observable testable and repeatable. How do you prove through observable, repeatable and testable experiment to confirm that gravity automatically course corrects aircraft during flight? gravity is just a theory and has no proof to qualify it as a fact this is a fact accepted even by the science community. There is no experiment confirming gravity till today so there is no way physics acknowledges gravity. (Incase you don't know it is said that the earth is loosing its atmosphere to space)

If gravity is retaining the planets atmosphere it means that every living thing under gravity on earth would be crushed to death by the pressure exerted by the atmosphere due to gravity.

Besides why should gravity be holding the planets if the suns gravity is greater, it means that the earth and other planets should be drawn and crushed to the sun due to the greater gravity of the sun.

IMAliyu:
Newton's law of inertia, states that "Every body persists in its state of being at rest or of moving uniformly straight forward, except insofar as it is compelled to change its state by force impressed."
This suggests that it's not only the earth that's spinning at 1000mph, but every object on the surface.
This would include even the aircrafts that take off from the ground heading east. They are only traveling at a relative speed of 500mph to the ground, but including the fact that they are also moving at 1000mph with the earth.
the coriolis effect is said to be the displacement of a bullet as it leaves the barrel of a gun due to the rotation of the earth. (How come this bullet is not moving with the atmosphere) . If this is true, then it follows that aircraft which are much slower should be displaced even greater by the spin of the earth. Any object acting on inertia does not continue perpetually but the force of inertia fades shortly afterwards. So aircraft moving with the atmosphere due to inertia will not move for a very long time as the force of inertia will fade shortly and the aircraft will fall to the ground if the engines are not engaged. Therefore there is no way to explain why the earth should not be moving faster than the aircraft thereby making it impossible for the aircraft to land on it . There is nothing that suggest that a flying object is moving with the atmosphere its all theories with no proof. if air crafts move from west to east with the atmosphere then aircraft moving from east to west cannot even land on there destination because the earth is going a thousand miles beneath and against them. This is why pilots world wide train with a flight simulator that assumes a non rotating and flat earth . again you are wrong on flight times they are the same for all directions how ever if the earth was rotating west to east flight times would be vastly different but flight times are the same for both east west flight and west east flights world wide. So again you are wrong.

IMAliyu:
You've hit on something interesting here, you may want to look up yourself. The time it takes a plane to fly east to west, is not the same as it would take to travel west to east, due to the spin of the earth. Or how would you explain this in your FE theory?
Look up the time it takes to fly from New York to London (west to east) and the time it takes to fly back (east to west).
flight times are the same for any direction. You are wrong.

IMAliyu:
Same stuff I've seen all this before.
you failed to attempt an explanation on how water curves on a ball I noticed you dodged that thought you've seen it all. Not how you try, you will fail because this is true physics as the water naturally stays flat at the surface and cannot curve around a ball not to talk of a spinning ball foe that matter of water that stays flat at the surface covers 70% of the earth surface then it follows that the earth is a flat plane with an ocean wall acting as barriers holding this water withing just like you have in a bowl
All I shave said can be confirmed through observable, testable and repeatable experiment but all you have said is just nothing but theories which cannot be confirmed by observable testable and repeatable experiment. So therefore they do not conform to reality every day experience and common sense and as such cannot be qualified as true physics.i
Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by IMAliyu(m): 4:26am On Aug 22, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
and the one you learned and just presented is mediocre and does not stand the true test of physics and i will prove it to you.

Let's get into it.

the earth is said to be curved 8inch/m^2 and 25thousand miles in circumference this means that the horizon should drop below your eye and not stay straight at the eye level as in the case of a flat plane which is our reality and every day experience . Wether gradual or sudden it doesn't change the configuration of a ball earth. Which means that the horizon should drop below the eye level no matter your height or altitude you climb but this is not the case with reality as the horizon remains at eye level no matter your height or altitude. This is a well-known fact wether you are standing at sea level or on top of mount kilimanjaro , you look straight to the horizon and not downwards. This is an empirical evidence that the earth is a plane and not curved in any way.
Nope, on a sphere, your horizon would be at eye level also, due to your size relative to the earth. A characteristic it would have is, if you were to climb in altitude your field of view should increase, while on a plane it should remain the same.
That's why you'd be able to see a farther distance, if say you were on top a mountain than you would while on ground (assuming there is no obstruction to your vision).

Besides m the arithmetic of the earth as curved 8inches/m^2 is fails when put to the test. There is no evidence any where proving the earth to be curved 8inches/m^2. If you have proof bring it up and i will debunk straight away.
Try being a land surveyor and survey a plot of a hectare or more and not adjust for curvature in your measurements and calculations and see.
Or a civil engineer that doesn't account for curvature when constructing a bridge.

ships disappearing across the horizon in the sea is due to perspective. A clear evidence of this is due to the fact that using binoculars or telescopes one can totally bring back into view ships or boats that has disappeared across the horizon therefore proving that the ship did not go down a curve but disappeared due to perspective because there is no way a binocular or telescope could see through the water to give back the view of the ship. So you are totally wrong.
Could you show me a video were a ship is shown to have gone under the horizon and a zoom was able to bring it back?

And in perspective, something would just keep getting smaller and smaller until it becomes a dot and disappears.

And don't say it's refraction, refraction doesn't work by making things go over a horizon.

yes you can see the curvature and as a matter of fact you can clearly see how the ball slopes down in front of your eyes and even slopes down more as you raise you eyes up. Why because this is the natural physics of a sphere. It demand that the horizon slopes down at the horizon 360°around you. But this is not the case with reality. So you are wrong again. This is not the physics of the earth we live in.

if the earth is a ball then it doesn't matter what size you are as the physical characteristics of a sphere will still be clearly noticed. Such as horizon sloping below eye level at any altitude given, Standing side ways, standing upside down, moving upward the slope and moving downward the slope. But this is not the case with our reality and so therefore does not qualify as physics.
See pictures below.

I'm versed in 3D software, I could make a model with the relative size of the earth to a human and set the camera to the field of view of the human character and see what it would see on a spherical earth, if you want.
It's a free software (blender), I could send you the file and you could examine it yourself and check if it aligns with reality.

aircraft do not curve during flight to account for curvature. If they did, the altitude indicator would detect the curvature as the aircrafts dips its nose down to account for curvature whether by gravity or not so this claim is false.the primary instrument of a pilot is to maintain a flat horizon and altitude during flight using the artificial horizon controlled by a gyroscope as the instrument. If there is any curve by the aircraft the artificial horizon will detect it so you are wrong again because this does not conform to physical reality we experience every day. Besides a hypothesis is qualified as true science if it can be observable testable and repeatable. How do you prove through observable, repeatable and testable experiment to confirm that gravity automatically course corrects aircraft during flight? gravity is just a theory and has no proof to qualify it as a fact this is a fact accepted even by the science community. There is no experiment confirming gravity till today so there is no way physics acknowledges gravity. (Incase you don't know it is said that the earth is loosing its atmosphere to space)
As I explained in the last post, the plane doesn't adjust, because it doesn't need to. Gravity continually acts and would always keep the plane at a constant angle to the ground and perpendicular to pull of gravity.

Now an 'ideal' gyroscope should be oriented and maintain it's flat horizon regardless orientation or the the horizon on ground, but that's an ideal gyroscope. Gyros in airplanes are carefully designed to get just the torque necessary to keep them aligned with the earth's horizon. That is, an external mechanism applies torque to the gyro in order to align it with the horizon. It is a non-ideal gyro by design.

If you want to know that gravity exists, pick something up and let go of it, the fact that it falls down to the ground is proof of gravity, but we have the issue of air resistance which causes lighter objects to fall slower. So create a vacuum (remove all the air) and let a light and heavy object fall. They fall at the same time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E43-CfukEgs
Now measure the rate (acceleration or speed) of the fall. There you have the earth's gravitational acceleration. Repeat this process at different parts of the world.

^Here you have an experiment proving gravity.

And then there is Newton's gravitational constant. With which you can calculate the gravitational acceleration of any body provided you know it's mass.

The rate at which the Earth is losing its atmosphere to space is negligible, humanity would be long dead before that becomes a problem.

If gravity is retaining the planets atmosphere it means that every living thing under gravity on earth would be crushed to death by the pressure exerted by the atmosphere due to gravity.
Being crushed by the atmosphere? yes.
To death? no.

It's like arguing that all deep sea fishes should be dead because of the crushing pressure and weight of the water.
Just like those fishes, we terrestrial creatures are basically designed and fully adapted to the atmospheric pressure we live in and being exposed to anything too drastically different from it has its effects like the well documented effects of vacuum or near vacuum on the human body or the crushing pressure of the deep sea.

Besides why should gravity be holding the planets if the suns gravity is greater, it means that the earth and other planets should be drawn and crushed to the sun due to the greater gravity of the sun.
All the planets in the solar system are affected by the sun's gravity. What do you think the solar orbits are?

And the sun's gravity affects things like tides on earth, although much weaker compared to tides caused by the moon.

the coriolis effect is said to be the displacement of a bullet as it leaves the barrel of a gun due to the rotation of the earth. (How come this bullet is not moving with the atmosphere) . If this is true, then it follows that aircraft which are much slower should be displaced even greater by the spin of the earth. Any object acting on inertia does not continue perpetually but the force of inertia fades shortly afterwards. So aircraft moving with the atmosphere due to inertia will not move for a very long time as the force of inertia will fade shortly and the aircraft will fall to the ground if the engines are not engaged. Therefore there is no way to explain why the earth should not be moving faster than the aircraft thereby making it impossible for the aircraft to land on it . There is nothing that suggest that a flying object is moving with the atmosphere its all theories with no proof. if air crafts move from west to east with the atmosphere then aircraft moving from east to west cannot even land on there destination because the earth is going a thousand miles beneath and against them. This is why pilots world wide train with a flight simulator that assumes a non rotating and flat earth . again you are wrong on flight times they are the same for all directions how ever if the earth was rotating west to east flight times would be vastly different but flight times are the same for both east west flight and west east flights world wide. So again you are wrong.
Don't know what the Coriolis effect has to do with the current discussion, but my reference to the law of inertia is this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeqMsf66-mY an example
The aircraft would still be moving at the same speed as the earth despite leaving the ground and the speed it travels at is only a relative speed.
The only thing that would slow down the initial inertia is air resistance, but that's what the airplanes aerodynamic design and engines are for, and do you think the air is just stagnant and still as the planet rotates under it? The air rotates with the the planet, albeit at a much slower rate.

flight times are the same for any direction. You are wrong.
Time of flight from London to New York
7hours 50m
From New York to London
7hours
Results front page Google search, or see screenshots.

you failed to attempt an explanation on how water curves on a ball I noticed you dodged that thought you've seen it all. Not how you try, you will fail because this is true physics as the water naturally stays flat at the surface and cannot curve around a ball not to talk of a spinning ball foe that matter of water that stays flat at the surface covers 70% of the earth surface then it follows that the earth is a flat plane with an ocean wall acting as barriers holding this water withing just like you have in a bowl
All I shave said can be confirmed through observable, testable and repeatable experiment but all you have said is just nothing but theories which cannot be confirmed by observable testable and repeatable experiment. So therefore they do not conform to reality every day experience and common sense and as such cannot be qualified as true physics.i
If you'd like to see water in a curved state look at droplets.
If you're asking to see water in a curved state due to gravity and shape of the earth, look at satellite images of the earth, or those taken from weather balloons.
The rate of curvature of the earth applies to water as well.
I answered your question with the example of the ship and sea. When the ship goes under the horizon that's where the curvature of the water dips far enough to notice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70nZ4n_l9ao

Interesting how you only accept physics that proves FE, but reject physics that contradicts it like gravity which is a well understoond force, at least as well understoond as electromagnetism.

Ok then you wouldn't mind me asking you questions now?
And I'd like some evidence with the answers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by IMAliyu(m): 4:28am On Aug 22, 2020

Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by IMAliyu(m): 5:03am On Aug 22, 2020
EMILO2STAY

Here are my questions to you about the FE.

Can you explain what causes atmospheric pressure at varying altitudes and sea pressure?

How do satellites and orbits work?

What is the distance of the FE sun and Moon to the ground?

You claim there is an edge, what is your proof, has anyone seen or observed it?

Can you provide a working FE map with a scale?

What causes the earth's magnetic field?

Why are stars in the northern hemisphere not visible in the southern hemisphere?

What causes solar and lunar eclipse?

Why are the other planets in the night sky spherical?

What causes earth quakes?

Why is only one side of the moon visible from anywhere in the world?

This will do for now. Take your time, no need to answer them all at once.
Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by Xmuslim: 10:00am On Aug 22, 2020
I'm not sorry to say that anyone that still believes that earth is flat is far from modern knowledge. I can't even start to explain. It's tiring.

Someone was even doubting gravity. It's not surprising when most of them continue to study science from their religious scholars grin. Same person won't doubt the Jonah and whale story because it is written in their religion book. Some people aren't worth being categorised as human. Religion has damaged their reasoning beyond redemption

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only) by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:27am On Aug 22, 2020
IMAliyu:

Nope, on a sphere, your horizon would be at eye level also, due to your size relative to the earth. A characteristic it would have is, if you were to climb in altitude your field of view should increase, while on a plane it should remain the same.
That's why you'd be able to see a farther distance, if say you were on top a mountain than you would while on ground (assuming there is no obstruction to your vision).
i Don't think you understand the configuration of a ball compared to a flat plane. It is a well known and testable, observable and repeatable fact that the horizon on a sphere surface slopes down 360° from the observer.why because this is the physical characteristics of a sphere. On a sphere the horizon goes below the eye level and the observer would have to look down at the horizon not straight forward to it because a sphere slopes down and falls on all sides no matter your standing position and height on it. if the earth is a sphere then he highest point on the ball earth would be beneath you and you would have to look down towards it not straight. But the opposite is the case in our reality, the horizon in our reality stays at eye level no matter you height. Consider the graphic image of the horizon of a ball earth compared to a flat plane below. You will see how the horizon slopes below the eye level on the ball earth configuration

IMAliyu:
Try being a land surveyor and survey a plot of a hectare or more and not adjust for curvature in your measurements and calculations and see.
Or a civil engineer that doesn't account for curvature when constructing a bridge.
no civil engineer accounts for any curvature when building this is a well known fact. The primary instrument surveyors use such as level, theodolite, periscope cannot work on a ball earth configuration. If the earth is curved 8inches /m^2 the n buildings which are miles apart should show noticable curvature from one end to the other but this is not the case in reality as wall of building stand perfectly parrallel to each other.

IMAliyu:
Could you show me a video were a ship is shown to have go under the horizon and a zoom was able to bring it back?
this is nothing new its all over youtube i dont have data now to upload one. When i have i will do so or you can do it yourself.

IMAliyu:
And in perspective, something would just keep getting smaller and smaller until it becomes a dot and disappears.
exactly my point. Ships get smaller and smaller as they go away from your view and over the horizon. This is due to perspective and not obstruction.

IMAliyu:
And don't say it's refraction, refraction doesn't work by making things go over a horizon.

See pictures below.

I'm versed in 3D software, I could make a model with the relative size of the earth to a human and set the camera to the field of view of the human character and see what it would see on a spherical earth, if you want.
It's a free software (blender), I could send you the file and you could examine it yourself and check if it aligns with reality.
this has been done and it proves the flat earth.
And I never said anything about refraction.

IMAliyu:
As I explained in the last post, the plane doesn't adjust, because it doesn't need to. Gravity continually acts and would always keep the plane at a constant angle to the ground and perpendicular to pull of gravity.

Now an 'ideal' gyroscope should be oriented and maintain it's flat horizon regardless orientation or the the horizon on ground, but that's an ideal gyroscope. Gyros in airplanes are carefully designed to get just the torque necessary to keep them aligned with the earth's horizon. That is, an external mechanism applies torque to the gyro in order to align it with the horizon. It is a non-ideal gyro by design.
honestly i don't get you here. If gravity is acting on the plane in any way then that plane should not be able to fly at all in the first place because a force is holding it down. But the fact remains that if air plane are curving down to account for curvature in the real world then this would be observable and testable. What you just said has no application in the real world. There is no evidence that anything called gravity course corrects the flight of an aircraft it is pure fallacy.
If the earth were a sphere 25,000miles in Circumference and curveting 8inches /m^2 a pilot wishing to maintain their altitude at a cruising speed of 500m/h would have to dip their nose down wards and descend 2,777ft( over half a mile) every single minute other wise without compensation the pilot would find themselves about 166,:000 ft higher than they expected because the earth curves downwards beneath them.
The federation aviation administration assumes a flat non rotating earth when training pilots using their target generation facility Which simulates aircraft flight.

IMAliyu:
If you want to know that gravity exists, pick something up and let go of it, the fact that it falls down to the ground is proof of gravity, but we have the issue of air resistance which causes lighter xobjects to fall slower. So create a vacuum (remove all the air) and let a light and heavy object fall. They fall at the same time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E43-CfukEgs
Now measure the rate (acceleration or speed) of the fall. There you have the earth's gravitational acceleration. Repeat this process at different parts of the world.

^Here you have an experiment proving gravity.
object fall to the ground due to density and buoyancy. In the natural world object heavier than the medium surrounding them fall while objects lighter than the medium around them float up. This is why object like a stone fall to the ground because they are heavier than air and helium balloons float up because it is lighter than air.

The video you posted demonstrating gravity a false video because the second part which is supposed to demonstrate gravity was played in slow motion. An evidence of that Can be seen as both objects hit the floor violently instead of landing slowly as should be the case in a vacuum. But they the ball landed violently and shattered the object below it proving that it landed with a force and then the video was put in slow motion

IMAliyu:
And then there is Newton's gravitational constant. With which you can calculate the gravitational acceleration of any body provided you know it's mass.
newton theory of gravity was started when he saw apple fall from a three as of no one has seen an object fall. Till this day gravity remains a theory with no proven fact.

IMAliyu:
The rate at which the Earth is losing its atmosphere to space is negligible, humanity would be long dead before that becomes a problem.
if the earth is an open system spinning next to a vacuum and also a tiny spec of dust in space then it follows that it is insignificant and the atmosphere of it should even be more insignificant and as such gaseous element would quickly move from a region of higher concentration to a region of lower concentration and by so doing cannot sustain life. So the saying that the earth is loosing its atmosphere to space os false and cannot be proven.

IMAliyu:
Being crushed by the atmosphere? yes.
To death? no.
their is no evidence that living things on earth is under pressure by the surrounding atmosphere. If gravity is strong enough to keep the large volumes of ocean water then if follows if that same force necessary for keeping that large body of ocean water on a spinning ball is exerted on the atmosphere then that atmosphere would be under such a great pressure that ot would crush any thing under it this is common sense

IMAliyu:
It's like arguing that all deep sea fishes should be dead because of the crushing pressure and weight of the water.
Just like those fishes, we terrestrial creatures are basically designed and fully adapted to the atmospheric pressure we live in and being exposed to anything too drastically different from it has its effects like the well documented effects of vacuum or near vacuum on the human body or the crushing pressure of the deep sea.
According to heliocentric model, The force of gravity at the equator is perfectly balanced against the centrifugal force of the spinning earth. All persons and objects are supposedly perfectly balanced through gravity by their mass against the centrifugal force of the spinning earth to remain attached to the earth. 
The problem with gravity is that according to that 
Theory, the gravitational attraction to the earth by all persons and objects remains the same at all places on the earth. Now if the earth is spinning as alleged. That is because the centrifugal force decreases every mile towards the north pole, where the centrifugal force is ultimately reduced to zero, because the north pole is the axis of the supposedly spinning earth. As you travel north the speed of the earths rotation at the more northern and southern latitudes from the equator would be slower than its speed of spin at the equator. 
For example, at the 45° degree north latitude, the earth's spin should be approximately 700m/h. 100ft from the north pole, the earth spin should be reduced to one quarter mile per hour ( 1, 308 feet per hour). 

As the speed of the spin is reduced, so also is the correlative centrifugal force. there would be a 4000 fold reduction( 1000mph vs 1/4mph) in centrifugal force from the equator to a point 100ft of the north pole. 

That means assuming as is required by the theory of gravity that the force of gravity remains constant over the entire surface of the earth, a 175 pound man would weigh 7000 pounds if he traveled to within 100ft of the north pole.

Assuming the earth is spinning, the decrease in centrifugal force as one approaches the north pole means that a person would be crushed by the force of gravity before he ever reached the north pole. So the statement that we evolved under gravity and atmospheric pressure is false.

IMAliyu:
All the planets in the solar system are affected by the sun's gravity. What do you think the solar orbits are?

And the sun's gravity affects things like tides on earth, although much weaker compared to tides caused by the moon.
first of all there is no evidence that the earth is spinning because we continually see the same stars which are said to be light years afar off. If the earth os spinning then we should not be able to see the same stars two nights in a row this is why the zodiacs made out of them constellation can still be seen today and also sailors have been using the same constellation for centuries to navigate the ocean.

Now according to the theory of gravity, objects are with smaller mass are attracted to massive objects. If this is true then it follows that the sun which several times bigger than the earth should by virtue of its mass caused the earth to be attracted and crashed into it instead of making float around.

Again if the earths gravity is greater than the moon. The it should have caused the moon to be attracted to it and crashed into the earth. Why would the moons gravity cause tides on the earth when the earths gravitional pull is greater than it?

Every thing about about the ball earth are theories not fact. The tides are not cause by the moons gravitational pull ad there is no evidence supporting such.

IMAliyu:
MDon't know what the Coriolis effect has to do with the current discussion, but my reference to the law of inertia is this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeqMsf66-mY an example
The aircraft would still be moving at the same speed as the earth despite leaving the ground and the speed it travels at is only a relative speed.
The only thing that would slow down the initial inertia is air resistance, but that's what the airplanes aerodynamic design and engines are for, and do you think the air is just stagnant and still as the planet rotates under it? The air rotates with the the planet, albeit at a much slower rate.
if you dont know what the coriolis effect has to do with this then you dont know what your talking about. if the force of inertia is lowed down by air resistance then the constant rotating earth at1000 miles /h is still no match for the speed of the aircraft as the engines can only propel it 500m/h. Also the jetstreams(moving air) can only propel a commercial aircraft about 700miles/h give or take and this is still no match for the rotating earth under it thereby making it impossible for the aircraft to reach its destination. But this is not the case with reality so the assertion is false.

IMAliyu:
Time of flight from London to New York
7hours 50m
From New York to London
7hours
Results front page Google search, or see screenshots.
50 minutes difference is inconsequential as that can be attributed to anything but the rotation of the earth. On the contrary flight times world wide is same for every destination anybody who flies frequently knows this for sure. This can also be confirmed by travel maths a website for flight time world wide. Picture below.

IMAliyu:
If you'd like to see water in a curved state look at droplets.
If you're asking to see water in a curved state due to gravity and shape of the earth, look at satellite images of the earth, or those taken from weather balloons.
The rate of curvature of the earth applies to water as well.
I answered your question with the example of the ship and sea. When the ship goes under the horizon that's where the curvature of the water dips far enough to notice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70nZ4n_l9ao
again this is due to perspective. A binocular can easily bring back that ship into full view thereby proving that the ship did not go down a curve. large body of water do not curve, if your talking about true physics then you should know that the natural physical properties of water is that it stays flat and level at the surface just like your swimming pool. Try pouring water on top of a ball and see how it reacts. water does not curve no matter the situation gravity or not water cannot curve around a ball not to talk of a 1000m/h spinning ball. There is absolutely no way this can be proven through observable testable and repeatable experiment. So it is clearly false as this cannot be replicated in any way in The physical world. The satellite image of the earth from space is a CGI composite. A fact admitted by robert simons who works for nasa and is the man behind the popular image of the earth from space. If the earth os a ball then we should be seeing images of ships sailing upside down just like the image below.

IMAliyu:
Interesting how you only accept physics that proves FE, but reject physics that contradicts it like gravity which is a well understoond force, at least as well understoond as electromagnetism.
like i said before even the scientific community admits that gravity still remains a theory and not a science fact. Of gravity is holding the large body of ocean water to the earth then how come that same gravity is not strong enough to hd down a mosquito?

Ok then you wouldn't mind me asking you questions now?
And I'd like some evidence with the answers.[/quote]ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Muslims Unmask Masquerade In Osogbo / Fortune Telling In Islam And How To Repent From It / Which Hadith Do You Believe Besides The Quran? (45:6)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 177
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.