Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Why Are Married Couples Too Shy To Talk About S*x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Married Couples Too Shy To Talk About S*x (402 Views)

Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day / Am I Normal ?... Am Too Shy / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Married Couples Too Shy To Talk About S*x by coputa(m): 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
S*x is one important issue in marriage that couples always shy away from,They hardly talk about it.During courtship,they discuss varieties of issues,sex inclusive, without barriers,but immediately they are hooked,they will withdraw back into their shell,this had lead to a decline or a docile sexual relationship in many marriages.Many married couples are dying in silence.
Re: Why Are Married Couples Too Shy To Talk About S*x by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
The women is needed in this department. They always want the guy to be bringing topics to talk about.

Women should encourage their men to talk about such topic (by starting it up) as the man is busy tryna take care of 2 people or more. Those years of him doing the talk and act deserve some break, some1 shud continue it. Its like relay race.

U run race, reach one place submit barton for the next person. Its a teamwork.

Men, dont be so relaxed too b4 una begin claim right. Spice up ur life.

Peace homies
Husband and wife can still talk nasty when kids are not there.

Cheating and hypocrisy don finish us.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Couples Too Shy To Talk About S*x by coputa(m): 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
cruxgemmata:
The women is needed in this department. They always want the guy to be bringing topics to talk about.

Women should encourage their men to talk about such topic (by starting it up) as the man is busy tryna take care of 2 people or more. Those years of him doing the talk and act deserve some break, some1 shud continue it. Its like relay race.

U run race, reach one place submit barton for the next person. Its a teamwork.

Men, dont be so relaxed too b4 una begin claim right. Spice up ur life.

Peace homies
Husband and wife can still talk nasty when kids are not there.

Cheating and hypocrisy don finish us.
Yes,bedroom love pep talk is good,it helps build the relationship.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Only One Female Friend / Use And Dump / Ladies, Here Are Some Of The Things You Need To Know About Vaginal Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.