Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly (12061 Views)

Frank Mba Proposed As CP Of Ogun State Not Lagos (Official Letter) / Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance / The Moment Jaafar Jaafar Left After Exposing Governor Ganduje At Kano Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by Mars16(m): 10:29am On Jul 16, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
For a virgin like me, my slogan has always been "FEAR WOMEN".....so rape is not even in my dictionary at all. I'M SAFE! grin

1 Like

Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by Thetruthalways: 11:11am On Jul 16, 2020
CorperKola:

this is the height of stupidity
for instance, none of my female acquitances was raped, but when there was a protest against rape, i joined thousands of other well meaning people to protest against rape. if you dont have to be rape victim to protest against rape, surely you dont have to be a rapist to protest animalistic laws by lawmakers relating to rape
like i said,
I am very sure that law will be silent when it comes to female offenders.
The things you are saying now contradicts everything you said earlier...can you go back and read both statements and see....
You spoke ignorantly on the castration issue...
Most of you rush to spit out every rubbish that comes out of your mind...
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by Cajal(m): 11:28am On Jul 16, 2020
light099:

It's both impressive and ironic this comment is coming from you.
There still seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel eventually.
Let's just hope it's a real light and not a mere reflection.

Always make your research before making authoritative statement about things you don't know so much about.

Seems you've mistaken vasectomy for castration.
..he does not understand medical terms
Castration will completely suppress LIBIDO...and also significantly affect erection. There will still be erection though maybe weak
Vassectomy is complete ligation of the VAS/ CORD...so when sperms is produced it does not get transported out...that is IATROGENIC AZOOSPERMIA
while tubal ligation is done in female to achieve similar purposes... Disallowing egg from getting to promise land
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by Papadoh(m): 11:29am On Jul 16, 2020
And what will be the punishment for false accusers? Believe it or not, false accusations are more rampant than the actual rape cases.
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by delishpot: 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
Rapists and potential rapists will kick against this. My only issue with this case is that only the poor will be punished. Big time pedophiles like that former gov of Zamfara state that married a 13 Yr old just to legally satisfy pedophilia urges will never get punished.
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by delishpot: 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
Papadoh:
And what will be the punishment for false accusers? Believe it or not, false accusations are more rampant than the actual rape cases.

Jail. No bail. Jail straight.
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by Ibrahim505(m): 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
iampeterben:
Kano! What about child marriage?
Societies that practice child marriage have the least cases of rape
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by RNchinny(f): 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Unacceptable ! We are not savages , we are a civil society.
Btw dedicate this ftc to all Sin loving Atheists and gore lovers
Civil society ko.... Civic education ni
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by TheSourcerer: 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
RNchinny:

Civil society ko.... Civic education ni
smh
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by Ripama: 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
What would they propose for teenage marriage. Guess nothing!
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by sircatherine45(m): 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
spacofadan:

A castrated man can have erection albeit not as strong and durable as before. He can even have sex. You actually need to research more yourself

even an artificial penis can be done using muscles from your leg

so castration is not it

1 Like

Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by idahme(m): 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
The quality of law makers in this country is appalling....
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by newdawn2017(f): 10:34am On Jul 17, 2020
DrLiveLogic:
That's savage and animalistic. As inhumane as rape may be, mutilation is more.
Penalties should serve only as deterrents, this goes way beyond that. There are better ways like heavy fines, public disgrace on national television and up to five year jail terms with hard labour. Some men here who are feigning support for this are doing it only to avoid rapist labels or being in women's bad books. Just trying too hard to score cheap points with women.

I'm not saying your son ever will but I hope you will support this if he ever acted that stupid?

This sounds logical but in many cases reality proves otherwise. There's more that drives people than fear at times. Also, if you support this, not saying he ever will, but I hope you wouldn't bat an eyelid if your child ever acted so barbaric.

I'm not the guy you quoted but is mutilation a commensurate penalty? If someone stole money from you, should he necessarily be killed or his hands cut off? Is the penalty I suggested above for rape not good enough?
And also tell please, I know your son may never do such if you bring him up right but tell me if you ever got to hear, that by any chance it was your child, would you support this?
which five tears jail term undecided & he will be fed with taxpayers money? His balls being crushe with a heavy harmmer is equall to d pains d victim ent through. In d Bible time d penalty fir rape is death as instituted by d true God, so what re u talking about?
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by newdawn2017(f): 10:36am On Jul 17, 2020
sircatherine45:

even an artificial penis can be done using muscles from your leg

so castration is not it
how many if them has d money to go do such suggery?? Its nit done here in Nigeria. Onky very few doctors ve d knowledge of such
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by sircatherine45(m): 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
newdawn2017:
how many if them has d money to go do such suggery?? Its nit done here in Nigeria. Onky very few doctors ve d knowledge of such

Only done in Cuba and America

1 Like

Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by CorperKola: 11:55am On Jul 20, 2020
Thetruthalways:

The things you are saying now contradicts everything you said earlier...can you go back and read both statements and see....
You spoke ignorantly on the castration issue...
Most of you rush to spit out every rubbish that comes out of your mind...
Look at this confused fellow
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by Thetruthalways: 1:40am On Jul 22, 2020
CorperKola:

Look at this confused fellow

Get the Bleep back and read your useless statement to see how confused you are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Osinbajo Advocates Forex Policy That Curbs Arbitrage & Corruption / Anambra Poll: Nigeria’s Electoral Body, INEC Rules Out Dialogue With IPOB, ESN / LASTMA Official In Free-For-All Fight (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.